No matter how many devs MS acquires, you will never get GoW Ragnarok kind of quality on an Xbox system.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#351 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7200 Posts

@tjandmia: how is ps5 a disaster? Its quiet. easy to clean without braking the sticker. Very fast loading. New 3d audio for a console and yes it's impressive making your TV speakers into a 3d space. Great games to play. Heck if you buy one you so many great free games. 13 of them. Plus astroplayroom. And if you just get the ps now you get so many great games that you. Also had some great exclusive even if on ps4 as well.

Ps5 is not just selling with hype alone. People see the package you get for the money.

So what exactly is bad about the ps5 it self?

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#352  Edited By Randy_Lahey
Member since 2022 • 1803 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@randy_lahey said:
@kvallyx said:
@dabear said:

@randy_lahey: Only because MS wanted a cash cow like Destiny, and 343 failed that post launch expectation.

Actually, MS never once confirmed or announced that Halo didn't meet financial expectations.

Has MS ever come forth with admitting financial failure, or are they the kings of obfuscation? You could venture a guess with all the heads rolling at 343i that halo infinite failed in more ways than one. Keep coping tho

bonnie left for health reasons, let that sink in. 343 is doing a fantastic job and halo keeps on getting better.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#353 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8870 Posts

@randy_lahey: MS produced a whole documentary on the history of Xbox, and was pretty clear about the disaster that was "The Xbox One".

Try harder, zealot.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 Randy_Lahey

@dabear said:

@randy_lahey: MS produced a whole documentary on the history of Xbox, and was pretty clear about the disaster that was "The Xbox One".

Try harder, zealot.

lol an MS shill calling me a zealot. Pretty rich. MS is the king of hiding numbers And pumping up meaningless stats for optics. Only brainless lems eat up their PR tactics without giving it a second thought. Try again mate

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355  Edited By dabear

@randy_lahey: The guy who calls people "idiots" and "brainless" wants to be taken seriously.

Bro, your arguments are weak, that's why you have to re³sort to so many personal attacks.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 Randy_Lahey

@dabear: my arguments make a whole lot more sense than someone who lies about playing video games only to admit he watched a YouTube of one. I would feel like a clown if I judged halo infinite without playing it. That must be how you feel 🤡

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 dabear

@randy_lahey: I didn't lie.

And. You can Google "first two hours God of War" and watch the first tolwo hours of GoW (2018). I don't need to be playing the game to get the gist.

Try harder.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#358 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39149 Posts

Can we all agree that my thread is simply incredible? You just wait until Ragnarok vs Halo Infinite graphics thread. Lems will be fuming with rage.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 dabear

@hardwenzen: I am perfectly fine with agreeing that GoW Ragnarok has better graphics than Halo Infinite.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: I am perfectly fine with agreeing that GoW Ragnarok has better graphics than Halo Infinite.

Better? No. Its in another galaxy. Compared to Ragnarok, Infinite looks like an xbox360 title released between 2005 and 2008.

nygamespotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 nygamespotter
Member since 2016 • 523 Posts

Game isn't even out yet, my dude. And if it's anything like 2018 then it's pretty overrated.

Also graphically it looks barely any better than GoW 2018. Several Xbox games look better than it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 hardwenzen

@nygamespotter said:

Game isn't even out yet, my dude. And if it's anything like 2018 then it's pretty overrated.

Also graphically it looks barely any better than GoW 2018. Several Xbox games look better than it.

Keep telling yourself that. Not only is there nothing on the x that looks as good, but there's nothing currently announced that looks this game. MS is falling behind. Not surprising, tho. Their games are built for the $1 service in mind.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3738 Posts

@nygamespotter said:

C'mon, man! God of war is going to top the charts through the entire last quarter of 22 and first of 23. The game is going to be that epic.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#364 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13025 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Can we all agree that my thread is simply incredible? You just wait until Ragnarok vs Halo Infinite graphics thread. Lems will be fuming with rage.

You need to continue to make more Halo threads.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 Randy_Lahey

@dabear said:

@randy_lahey: I didn't lie.

And. You can Google "first two hours God of War" and watch the first tolwo hours of GoW (2018). I don't need to be playing the game to get the gist.

Try harder.

You didn’t play the game, let that sink in. You would rather play some doo doo gamepass shovelware than a goty. furthermore you stated that the whole game is press one button then watch 10 min of cutscene. For these reasons nobody should take anything you say seriously, and you should stop talking

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 hardwenzen

@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:

You need to continue to make more Halo threads.

Don't worry, its my duty, and i am charge of Halo. It will be done.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16563 Posts

@dabear said:

you've lost it. Halo Infinite looks better than every single ps5 game to date. 12 tflops > 9 tflops (oc to 10.28), let it sink in. The ps5 doesn't have the horsepower, thats all it is.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 hardwenzen

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@dabear said:

you've lost it. Halo Infinite looks better than every single ps5 game to date. 12 tflops > 9 tflops (oc to 10.28), let it sink in. The ps5 doesn't have the horsepower, thats all it is.

You Halo Infinite looks like xbox360 titles from 2007.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16563 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@dabear said:

naw thats crotchet and crank. Not to mention the ugly horizon forgotten worst, and the hideous ps3 game belden ring.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 hardwenzen

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@dabear said:

naw thats crotchet and crank. Not to mention the ugly horizon forgotten worst, and the hideous ps3 game belden ring.

ER is not a SOny game, and it does look ugly, but you know what? Because of its art direction EVEN ER looks better than Infinite😆😆😆As for the other two, they're in a different galaxy when compared to Infinite. 12tflops for what?

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371  Edited By dabear

@randy_lahey: Does the game get better? Maybe - but I'd return it and get my money back if I had to sit through that crap for hours at the beginning - especially if I put down $70.

You should really spend some time reading on how to debate. Your personal attacks symbolize a losing stance - "all you have left is personal attacks". On top of that, I now have absolutely no respect for you or your opinions going forward.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 Randy_Lahey

@dabear said:

@randy_lahey: Does the game get better? Maybe - but I'd return it and get my money back if I had to sit through that crap for hours at the beginning - especially if I put down $70.

You should really spend some time reading on how to debate. Your personal attacks symbolize a losing stance - "all you have left is personal attacks". On top of that, I now have absolutely no respect for you or your opinions going forward.

The game was GTOY and has a metacritic score that a lemming like you wishes they had on xbox. i don’t have respect for a person that watches a YouTube and makes a judgement. It just goes to show that unless it’s on your favourite console it sucks - which is a sad stance lemmings like to take due to the decades of having nothing but garbage to play. MS has given you Stockholm syndrome

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

This dumb thread still going?

Xbox studios dearhloop 10 out of 10

The end

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13668 Posts

@my_user_name said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

I played Sigma first then Black, asides from the Rachel missions I didn't notice much difference.

2 is a different story

Nearly completed Sigma again. Bosses are nerfed pretty hard. I've noticed less enemies on screen. All puzzle section are gone. Some enemies seem easier. The final tower is easier, the pre-final bosses are easier too, where you repeat two bosses then fight Marbus. Labyrinth section seemed less challenging as were the black spider-ninja clan.

Gamov is an annoying lazy little a-hole of an extra boss.

Rachel Sections weren't too bad, her hammer style was quite fun, but they felt half baked.

There's apparently tons of smaller changes too. Extra save points, more health elixir scattered about.

There is some annoying adds in certain chapters which weren't needed. The guys on the motorcycles was a strange choice.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#375 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9822 Posts

No matter how many devs Xbox acquires, you will never see their studios milking the fan base with countless full price remasters.

FTFY.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 KvallyX

@dabear said:

Don’t bother. He is just a raging, returning alt troll.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377  Edited By dabear

@randy_lahey: OK. Here's the thing...

I dont care what you think. You just spew insults and fanboy rantings. And, to say "you have to play it", when you can clearly see what is going on in a 2 hour uneditited stream, has got to be one of the most asinine things I have ever heard in SW - yeah, I'm going to go out and buy a console and then spend another $70 just to try ONE GAME.

LMAO@U.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 Randy_Lahey

@dabear said:

@randy_lahey: OK. Here's the thing...

I dont care what you think. You just spew insults and fanboy rantings. And, to say "you have to play it", when you can clearly see what is going on in a 2 hour uneditited stream, has got to be one of the most asinine things I have ever heard in SW - yeah, I'm going to go out and buy a console and then spend another $70 just to try ONE GAME.

LMAO@U.

Exactly. you have not played GOW, you will never play GOW Ragnorok so bury your head in the sand and keep telling yourself papa Phil is doing a great job at releasing games in 2022 with all those studios lmao.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 Randy_Lahey
@kvallyx said:
@dabear said:

Don’t bother. He is just a raging, returning alt troll.

Are you upset because Halo is the biggest joke in the franchise? Half a billion down the drain and head of the studio canned because they’re doing such a great job. let that sink in

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 dabear

@randy_lahey: Yawn...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:

No matter how many devs Xbox acquires, you will never see their studios milking the fan base with countless full price remasters.

FTFY.

Because your studios management is so shit that they can't even remake games at this point. All the resources went into the service that allows you to rent brand new $60 game for $1. Now, those devs have less than 20% of their previous budgets to develop a video game. The future is grim, sealionact.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#382 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9822 Posts

@hardwenzen: Can’t even remake? Why would they want to remake? If Xbox does remakes or remasters they generally offer them free for those who bought the originals….not charge them 70 bucks.

You don’t buy the originals or the remakes, so why exactly are you defending the practice of charging full whack for a “remake” of a game that came out a few years ago? Cows are crying out for a 60fps version of bloodborne, but there’s no money in that….which is why Sony are pushing yet another remake.

Future is grim, yes. If you have a tumourstation 5.

jeffbuckley1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#383 jeffbuckley1
Member since 2004 • 270 Posts

Have to admit cut scenes ruin the flow of a game

I dont want to watch a movie i just want to play.

The best games just focus on gameplay at 60 fps

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 tdkmillsy  Online
Member since 2003 • 5965 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

FTFY.

Because your studios management is so shit that they can't even remake games at this point. All the resources went into the service that allows you to rent brand new $60 game for $1. Now, those devs have less than 20% of their previous budgets to develop a video game. The future is grim, sealionact.

As usual talking shit with no proof the figures you claim.

First month $1 then automatically runs onto full price. Statically about 30-50% of people do this.

What percentage of people forget to cancel after their free trial is over? - Quora

$1 trial you can do once then you break terms and risk being banned, if enough did it thats very likely what they would do.

How many games have you played longer than a month??

Share a link backing up your 20% or your talking out your arse.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 hardwenzen

@tdkmillsy said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

FTFY.

First month $1 then automatically runs onto full price. Statically about 30-50% of people do this.

What percentage of people forget to cancel after their free trial is over? - Quora

$1 trial you can do once then you break terms and risk being banned, if enough did it thats very likely what they would do.

False information as always tdkmillsy. You can get three months for $1 on pc, and you turn off the auto renewal so they don't charge you full price later on. Its a $1 service, and that's why games are suffering.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386  Edited By tdkmillsy  Online
Member since 2003 • 5965 Posts
@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

FTFY.

False information as always tdkmillsy. You can get three months for $1 on pc, and you turn off the auto renewal so they don't charge you full price later on. Its a $1 service, and that's why games are suffering.

Yes and 30-50% statistically dont cancel on trials.

Those that do it more than once need to have a look at there morals.

So how many times have you done it?

25 Million GamePass subscribers = $100 Million per year according to your fantasy that everyone pays $1 a quarter.

Yet Xbox Content and Services makes over $12 Billion a year.

Your talking out your arse.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 KvallyX

I hope they ship my new God of War Ragnorak controller early! I can't wait to touch it!