No Crysis 3 for WiiU

• 186 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

User Lists: 0

#101 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="clyde46"] Yes Sega did drop the ball but in the end, the devs want sales and if they cant get them on the Wii-U then they will go else where.

Lets all just hope they just dont release it at all.

Why because you hate the game?

Because it's a bad game that only attracts hormone crazed teenagers by marketing itself as being crawling with sexual innuendos. judging by your sig, i'd say that you would love it...lame.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#102 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41577 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] Lets all just hope they just dont release it at all.lightleggy

Because it's a bad game that only attracts hormone crazed teenagers by marketing itself as being crawling with sexual innuendos.

judging by your sig, i'd say that you would love it...lame.

Assuming that I would love the Bayonetta games just because I have fighting game girls in my sig, even if two of them wear the most revealing outfits featured... really? :| Maybe I'd want to play play Bayonetta because I think it looks like a great action game under all those sexual themes and there are other people who HAVE played the first game and think that way.

Again, it seems like a case of you not liking it, so you want to make everyone else who actually want the game to suffer.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] Lets all just hope they just dont release it at all.

Because it's a bad game that only attracts hormone crazed teenagers by marketing itself as being crawling with sexual innuendos. judging by your sig, i'd say that you would love it...lame.

It has excellent hack and slash gameplay too. Prob the best ever in a game. Though I didn't care for the tone either.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#104 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] Lets all just hope they just dont release it at all.

God, you're an idiot :|.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Another shooter I wont get to play on Wii U? Buhu

Bigboi500
Your tears are delicious
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Michael0134567
[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

RR360DD
Your tears are delicious

Yawn.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#107 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

RR360DD

Your tears are delicious

What tears? I have all the consoles, so if I wanted to play it I could. Your idiotic post makes no sense.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

Thank you Crytek for not being able to spill your cancer on Nintendo platforms.

Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#109 Supabul
Member since 2004 • 4266 Posts

I'd rather play Pikman 3 than Crysis 3

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#110 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11514 Posts

Whatever... No Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, Wonderful 101, or Bayonetta 2 for PS3, 360, or PC

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

People saying this doesn't matter are fooling themselves, this is a problematic trend and it will only be worse when the 720/ps4 get announced. Meh, I will still get one for 1st party games and some gems like Rayman and Wonderful 101.Giancar

This is one reason why it isn't a big deal. And lets say you did get it, would you play it on WiiU? I doubt many people even would. Unless they want to put some special extra features into it like stuff with the touch screen or pointer controls. there isn't much reason to do it.

Also if you remember back to the beginning of this generation the PS3 was also plagued with this kind of thing but that isn't an issue anymore.

caryslan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 caryslan2
Member since 2005 • 2486 Posts

While some people on here want to pretend that this is not a big deal or it's a generic shooter, so who cares, the reality is that this is a bad trend for Nintendo. Every Nintendo system after the SNES has had horrible third-party support. And that has been one of Nintendo's biggest problems with their last three home consoles. Third-Parties either ignore Nintendo's home consoles or toss out token games that are inferior to the versions that are on competing platforms. What I don't understand is how people can act like not getting thid-party games is no big deal. The SNES and NES both had strong third-party libraries alongside the first-party games, and Nintendo's handhelds have always offered a good mix of first and third-party titles.

Yes, Crysis 3 may not be everyone's cup of tea. But not getting the game makes the Wii U look bad, especially given the fact that there are no longer any excuses as to why the game can't be ported to the Wii U. At the very least, it's as powerful as the Xbox 360 and if reports are true, outclasses the PS3 in certain aspects of its hardware. But again, third-parties don't want to put their games on the Wii U.

Crysis 3 is not the only game that has skipped a Wii U port. GTA V and several other games are not being ported to the Wii U.

Now, I know somebody is going to toss the argument that the Wii U is getting Bayonetta2 and Rayman Legends as exclusives to the platform. And that's good that the Wii U is getting those games, but two titles does not change a disturbing trend that is developing.

Time and time again, developers are saying that they are not bothering with the Wii U. Which makes this troubling because the Wii U is a brand new platform that needs games on it as soon as possible. But more than anything else, the Wii U may be going down the same path as the N64, Gamecube, and Wii in terms of droughts that were months long.

What the Wii U needs is third-party support that is on the level of the SNES. Yes, Nintendo games will always be the main reason to own a Wii U, but let's not forget the droughts that have happened to past Nintendo systems as people waited for those Nintendo games to come out. Strong third-party support is a positive for any system, and despite Nintendo's claims at E3 2012 that they were targeting the "Hardcore Gamer", it seems like very little has changed.

Assassin_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Assassin_87
Member since 2004 • 2349 Posts

"It's a purely business decision,"

... in other words, nintendolts won't buy it because zelda or mario isn't on the cover.

RR360DD

I don't think that's true, to be honest. I think what we're actually seeing is a result of the fact that most individuals who own a Nintendo machine use it primarily for exclusives and use a different console as their main system for gaming. That's pretty much how I've always treated Nintendo consoles, at least ever since the N64.

Sucks for Nintendo when it comes to getting third parties behind them in a big way, but the fact of the matter is that Ninty consoles don't really cut it as a primary/sole gaming console for a household.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
nintendo consoles = 99% first parties.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

Whatever... No Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, Wonderful 101, or Bayonetta 2 for PS3, 360, or PC

Pikminmaniac
oh trust me i'll live
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

is there any reason for someone to turn on their wii-u this year?

Chris_Williams

Oh yeah, i still play ZombiU, and have Darksiders 2 and Assassins creed3 waiting in the book-shelve. Bah and soon Wonderful 101, Pikmin, Aliens comes out....i want buy TIMEEEE !!! :cry:

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]Why because you hate the game?nintendoboy16

Because it's a bad game that only attracts hormone crazed teenagers by marketing itself as being crawling with sexual innuendos.

judging by your sig, i'd say that you would love it...lame.

Assuming that I would love the Bayonetta games just because I have fighting game girls in my sig, even if two of them wear the most revealing outfits featured... really? :| Maybe I'd want to play play Bayonetta because I think it looks like a great action game under all those sexual themes and there are other people who HAVE played the first game and think that way.

Again, it seems like a case of you not liking it, so you want to make everyone else who actually want the game to suffer.

The problem is not fighting girls, the problem is naked fighting girls, sorry it does says a lot about you. and I have played and beaten the game, you may check my psn profile and see the throphies, or ask me anything about the game. I've even learned that I remain closer to the thuth than the game's fans.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 lightleggy
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]Why because you hate the game?Michael0134567

Im an idiot because I state the truth? well, you also seem to be a hormone crazed teenager...so no wonder.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 lightleggy

ChubbyGuy40

"herp derp hating on crytek and the crysis franchise for no reason is now cool, im gonna do it, I wanna be popular!"

Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts
It's only going to get worse when the next gen Playstation and Xbox systems launch. It would be one thing if the Wii U was eeking by and those systems were already out, but this is going to be a repeat of the Dreamcast where everyone knows that the system that isn't out yet is going to sit on it and take its lunch.
christiankhs-2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 christiankhs-2
Member since 2011 • 156 Posts
Sheep stop defending nintendo , do something more productive and start e-mailing them all day , if you dont do it they are not going to change because they think you are happy with the same $hi,t
hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#122 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

Nintendo once again concentrates on the controls and not making a great console. The Wii U will be in last place, PS4 in 1st, and 360 in 2nd.

clr84651
Funny thing about your prediction. The last time Nintendo finished last was when they focused on graphics more than controls.
hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#123 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
Sheep stop defending nintendo , do something more productive and start e-mailing them all day , if you dont do it they are not going to change because they think you are happy with the same $hi,tchristiankhs-2
You're right, maybe I should start emailing. I'll email to Activision, EA, and Ubisoft to stop making rehashes of game that tries to copy each other and fail. Maybe email to Microsoft to fund more exclusive games in development and Sony better games.
nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#124 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
It's a sign that future EA games will be less likely to come to the platform. And when EA pulls out you can be that other publishers are not far behind. More third party support? What a laugh.
Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts
Sheep stop defending nintendo , do something more productive and start e-mailing them all day , if you dont do it they are not going to change because they think you are happy with the same $hi,tchristiankhs-2
They are happy, though. In their mind, if a game doesn't get released on a Nintendo system that means it's bad, and they are happy that it is not going to be on the system because that means they won't buy it by accident. :lol:
christiankhs-2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 christiankhs-2
Member since 2011 • 156 Posts
[QUOTE="christiankhs-2"]Sheep stop defending nintendo , do something more productive and start e-mailing them all day , if you dont do it they are not going to change because they think you are happy with the same $hi,thiphops_savior
You're right, maybe I should start emailing. I'll email to Activision, EA, and Ubisoft to stop making rehashes of game that tries to copy each other and fail. Maybe email to Microsoft to fund more exclusive games in development and Sony better games.

Email nintendo so they make a good harware that attracts devs and also that they do something about their kiddy image that makes only kids and hardcore sheep buy their console (who dont buy anything besides mario and nintendo games) so lots of 3rd party games dont sell and they dont support the console ....but if you are fine with that....its ok...
metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

lightleggy

"herp derp hating on crytek and the crysis franchise for no reason is now cool, im gonna do it, I wanna be popular!"

I don't get it. You have a STALKER sig, why do you care about Crysis 2 + 3?

p3anut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 p3anut
Member since 2005 • 6611 Posts

These games have been in development for years now so I'm not surprised the devs don't want to focus on porting it and just focus on the plattfroms it started from.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

metroidfood

I cant like both games now? Crysis 1 and 2 are both "linear" games while Stalker games are sandbox. why compare them?
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

yes because I'm sure nintendo is the one responsible for EA not wanting to bother with the wii u... oh wait

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Will get it on Pc anyway, just like any other multiplat that also has pc onboard.

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts

I thought System Wars hated Crysis 2?

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 RyanShazam

[QUOTE="metroidfood"]

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]

lightleggy

I cant like both games now? Crysis 1 and 2 are both "linear" games while Stalker games are sandbox. why compare them?

Its against the rules to like more than one game. You didnt know that?

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 RyanShazam

[QUOTE="christiankhs-2"]Sheep stop defending nintendo , do something more productive and start e-mailing them all day , if you dont do it they are not going to change because they think you are happy with the same $hi,tTimstuff
They are happy, though. In their mind, if a game doesn't get released on a Nintendo system that means it's bad, and they are happy that it is not going to be on the system because that means they won't buy it by accident. :lol:

Or we could play them on a different system...

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Either EA is angry still at ninty for that dumb Origin deal failing or they just don't want to waste money on developing for the console.I think it's the former.The crysis franchise interests me a bit, but I won't lose sleep over this and bash other fanbases over a game I can already get. Some ninty fans do care about mulltiplat games and I'm one of them.

metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

I cant like both games now? Crysis 1 and 2 are both "linear" games while Stalker games are sandbox. why compare them?lightleggy

Nah, it's just that it seems like most PC gamers who played the original don't really care for Crysis 2 + 3.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

We don't know why Crysis 3 is not being released for the console.It could be the low userbase of the console or that failed origin deal.

Link3301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#138 Link3301
Member since 2008 • 2001 Posts

is there any reason for someone to turn on their wii-u this year?

Chris_Williams

Wonderful 101, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Lego City Stories, Rayman Legends, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Bayonetta 2, and Pikmin 3.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 ChubbyGuy40

lightleggy

Yeah I totally just jumped on the bandwagon cause it was the cool thing to do on the internet, moron.

You can stop the blind white knighting of Crytek at any time. Crysis 2 was a sh*t game and Crysis 3 will be a carbon copy of it. Crytek isn't learning sh*t from their mistakes. I don't care about the visuals. Pretty visuals don't make a game fun. Crysis 2's SP and MP were not fun, at all. They're not changing anything with 3, so I have no reason to give a damn about them anymore.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]

ChubbyGuy40

Yeah I totally just jumped on the bandwagon cause it was the cool thing to do on the internet, moron.

You can stop the blind white knighting of Crytek at any time. Crysis 2 was a sh*t game and Crysis 3 will be a carbon copy of it. Crytek isn't learning sh*t from their mistakes. I don't care about the visuals. Pretty visuals don't make a game fun. Crysis 2's SP and MP were not fun, at all. They're not changing anything with 3, so I have no reason to give a damn about them anymore.

Nice crystal ball you got there pal. and if you would have watched a single dev diary/gameplay video you would know that crysis 3 is actually going back to the roots, so the moron goes to you. No more linear and small levels, crysis 3 will feature the same "sandbox" (I hate that term for a game that just has a huge map, specially with Crysis where even though the map was huge, there was only 1 path that lead to other areas) from crysis 1, go watch some gameplay videos and you will find a massive difference with crysis 2 levels. seriously ,before jumping on the bandwagon, try to at least investigate the game you are hating on.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 ChubbyGuy40

Nice crystal ball you got there pal.

and if you would have watched a single dev diary/gameplay video you would know that crysis 3 is actually going back to the roots, so the moron goes to you.

No more linear and small levels, crysis 3 will feature the same "sandbox" (I hate that term for a game that just has a huge map, specially with Crysis where even though the map was huge, there was only 1 path that lead to other areas) from crysis 1, go watch some gameplay videos and you will find a massive difference with crysis 2 levels.

seriously ,before jumping on the bandwagon, try to at least investigate the game you are hating on.

lightleggy

Thank you. You should get yourself one too, as they're pretty cheap on eBay.

I've seen the two Seven Wonders episodes and trailers/footage that have been released so far. All I've seen is a bunch of Crysis 2 map packs, super secret tessellated toad tech, tall grass, and a fat old white dude that's supposed to be Psycho. Going back to the roots is a flat out lie to try and save face.

I've seen them all. They're still the same size as Crysis 2. The damage done with Crysis 2 isn't repairable and a sequel won't save it either.

If you want to claim I jumped on the bandwagon, please go through my posting history and point out a single post where I claimed Crysis 2 was anything but sh*t. Really, you can stop white knighting at any time. It's f*cking pathetic.

caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#142 caseypayne69
Member since 2002 • 5395 Posts
They will live. They have Mario.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Michael0134567
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] Because it's a bad game that only attracts hormone crazed teenagers by marketing itself as being crawling with sexual innuendos. judging by your sig, i'd say that you would love it...lame.

Im an idiot because I state the truth? well, you also seem to be a hormone crazed teenager...so no wonder.

It's not the truth, it's your stupid opinion. Holy f*ck...
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]

Nice crystal ball you got there pal.

and if you would have watched a single dev diary/gameplay video you would know that crysis 3 is actually going back to the roots, so the moron goes to you.

No more linear and small levels, crysis 3 will feature the same "sandbox" (I hate that term for a game that just has a huge map, specially with Crysis where even though the map was huge, there was only 1 path that lead to other areas) from crysis 1, go watch some gameplay videos and you will find a massive difference with crysis 2 levels.

seriously ,before jumping on the bandwagon, try to at least investigate the game you are hating on.

ChubbyGuy40

Thank you. You should get yourself one too, as they're pretty cheap on eBay.

I've seen the two Seven Wonders episodes and trailers/footage that have been released so far. All I've seen is a bunch of Crysis 2 map packs, super secret tessellated toad tech, tall grass, and a fat old white dude that's supposed to be Psycho. Going back to the roots is a flat out lie to try and save face.

I've seen them all. They're still the same size as Crysis 2. The damage done with Crysis 2 isn't repairable and a sequel won't save it either.

If you want to claim I jumped on the bandwagon, please go through my posting history and point out a single post where I claimed Crysis 2 was anything but sh*t. Really, you can stop white knighting at any time. It's f*cking pathetic.

Your hatred towards crysis 2 doesn't allow you to realize that the levels are at least twice as big...
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] God, you're an idiot :|.Michael0134567

it's not, it's a fact, just like the fact that you are a hormone crazed teenager, how old are you? 14? do you have a girlfriend?

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 ChubbyGuy40

Your hatred towards crysis 2 doesn't allow you to realize that the levels are at least twice as big...lightleggy

At least is a gross overstatement. That's not the only issue Crysis 2 suffered from.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Michael0134567
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] it's not, it's a fact, just like the fact that you are a hormone crazed teenager, how old are you? 14? do you have a girlfriend? Im an idiot because I state the truth? well, you also seem to be a hormone crazed teenager...so no wonder.

C'mon, you can't be this pathetic. I'm 18, must be hard to do a simple profile check. And I have plans with a girl on Friday.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 lightleggy
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] It's not the truth, it's your stupid opinion. Holy f*ck...

C'mon, you can't be this pathetic. I'm 18, must be hard to do a simple profile check. And I have plans with a girl on Friday.

Actually I dont check profiles because I doubt that someone will be stupid enough to say how old they are... unless they are 14 years old and want to fool someone by making them believe they are 18 years old. plans with a girl? and how is it going with the 4 on your sig?
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Michael0134567
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="lightleggy"]lightleggy

Actually I dont check profiles because I doubt that someone will be stupid enough to say how old they are... unless they are 14 years old and want to fool someone by making them believe they are 18 years old. plans with a girl? and how is it going with the 4 on your sig?

I am 18, dumbass. Done wasting my precious time with you.
Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Drasonak
Member since 2012 • 1515 Posts
Another generic FPS title everyone will get over when the next big one comes along a month later. WHO THE **** ****ING CARES!?