Nirolak the Neogaf admin is the biggest Nintendo troll I've ever seen

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 epicgameplayer
Member since 2013 • 882 Posts

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

and who's alt are you?

lostrib

If you know who Absonsobo was, he was a literal loser who would spam the forums with Sony hating threads 24 hours a day, and seven days a week Im not even kidding you and others will be able to back me up on that too! Abonsabo was obssessed. He has legit mental issues. He is one of the worst 360 fanboy posters ever So if you want to clean the forums up then do your part and report Robbotopple too please. Thanks

Why not report you both and get it super clean!

Because i have done nothing to brake any rules, and im a good poster You just seem upset because im talking bad about your precious neogaf forums But you can put that pettiness aside McStrongfast posted strong evidence that Robbotopple is Groverslanding, and Groverslanding was Abonsabo
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] If you know who Absonsobo was, he was a literal loser who would spam the forums with Sony hating threads 24 hours a day, and seven days a week Im not even kidding you and others will be able to back me up on that too! Abonsabo was obssessed. He has legit mental issues. He is one of the worst 360 fanboy posters ever So if you want to clean the forums up then do your part and report Robbotopple too please. Thanksepicgameplayer

Because i have done nothing to brake any rules, and im a good poster You just seem upset because im talking bad about your precious neogaf forums But you can put that pettiness aside McStrongfast posted strong evidence that Robbotopple is Groverslanding, and Groverslanding was Abonsabo

uh I don't use neogaf.  And you're not a good poster.  And you seem to be the one upset about neogaf. Serious butthurt!

epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 epicgameplayer

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

lostrib

uh I don't use neogaf.  And you're not a good poster.  And you seem to be the one upset about neogaf. Serious butthurt!

Not gonna be dragged into your pettiness Just report him please lol I am a good poster And you do seem like you are about to cry because i dont like the neogaf forums like you do, But just put that aside and help rid the forums of that Microsoft paid shill troll Thanks Other wise, dont bother responding to me again
Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="King_Dodongo"]Good site, been a lurker for 3 years and counting. One day when I understand the process of signing in there, I could be there with those chaps too. :=) epicgameplayer
I tried signing up too But you have to have what they consider a "real" email adress What ever that means

lol you wouldn't last 5 minutes there.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] Because i have done nothing to brake any rules, and im a good poster You just seem upset because im talking bad about your precious neogaf forums But you can put that pettiness aside McStrongfast posted strong evidence that Robbotopple is Groverslanding, and Groverslanding was Abonsaboepicgameplayer

Not gonna be dragged into your pettiness Just report him please lol I am a good poster And you do seem like you are about to cry because i dont like the neoga forums like you do, But just put that aside and help rid the forums of that Microsoft paid shill troll Thanks Other wise, dont bother responding to me again

I don't really give a crap about neogaf (i barely know what it is), but you sure seem to care a lot.  I guess I'll just report you both, to rid the forums of two terrible posters

epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 epicgameplayer

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="King_Dodongo"]Good site, been a lurker for 3 years and counting. One day when I understand the process of signing in there, I could be there with those chaps too. :=) Obviously_Right

I tried signing up too But you have to have what they consider a "real" email adress What ever that means

Most of those xbox trolls are deluded pencile neck geeks I would have put them in their place instantly lol
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 lostrib

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] I tried signing up too But you have to have what they consider a "real" email adress What ever that meansepicgameplayer

Most of those xbox trolls are deluded pencile neck geeks I would have put them in their place instantly lol

hahaha, no

epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 epicgameplayer
lostrib, Didnt read, You are not even worth any more of my time You are nobody of importance! A couple posts back you said you would report me too? Well, i have broken no rules, so if you report me, then i have no choice but to report you for falsely reporting me Have a good day!
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 lostrib

lostrib, Didnt read, You are not even worth any more of my time You are nobody of importance! A couple posts back you said you would report me too? Well, i have broken no rules, so if you report me, then i have no choice but to report you for falsely reporting me Have a good day!epicgameplayer

you definitely insulted quite a few people, it was rather offensive.

U mad, bro?

DropsofJupiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 DropsofJupiter
Member since 2013 • 1449 Posts
Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

Oh my, The iromy here is too much You are much worse! All YOU do is "prop up" Micro$oft and "poop"on Sony every chance chance YOU get!epicgameplayer

difference one is an admin of a big gaming news site and the other one, well no one cares what he says.

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 robotapple
Member since 2012 • 780 Posts

Way too much insulting on this board and witch hunts and not enough discussing the topic.

wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#113 wakefulness
Member since 2010 • 3989 Posts

Way too much insulting on this board and witch hunts and not enough discussing the topic.

robotapple

That's essentially what your topic IS about.

Or, did you meant to make this thread about something other than accusing someone you never before of being someone they are not?

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 robotapple

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

wakefulness

Or, did you meant to make this thread about something other than accusing someone you never before of being someone they are not?

Topic is about a prominant figure in the gaming community up to no good.

I'm just standing up for whats right.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 lostrib

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

robotapple

what prominent figure?

wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#116 wakefulness
Member since 2010 • 3989 Posts

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

lostrib

what prominent figure?

I know, right?

He's making himself sound like Ghandi for pointing out some mod in Neogaf that happens to like non-Nintendo related stuff. Someone should slap this guy back into reality.

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 robotapple

[QUOTE="lostrib"][QUOTE="robotapple"]Topic is about a prominant figure in the gaming community up to no good. I'm just standing up for whats right.wakefulness
what prominent figure?

I know, right? He's making himself sound like Ghandi for pointing out some mod in Neogaf that happens to like non-Nintendo related stuff. Someone should slap this guy back into reality.

hes abusing his power... should be fired imo

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="wakefulness"][QUOTE="lostrib"]what prominent figure?robotapple

I know, right? He's making himself sound like Ghandi for pointing out some mod in Neogaf that happens to like non-Nintendo related stuff. Someone should slap this guy back into reality.

Cry more. You should be fired from here
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#119 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

Man seeing this guy in action on that site and his tirade against Wii U is getting humorous at this point.

I'm not a Wii U fan either but wow does this guy like to prop up Sony....robotapple
That's where I stopped reading, that's the main reason you're posting this :roll:
robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 robotapple

[QUOTE="robotapple"][QUOTE="wakefulness"] I know, right? He's making himself sound like Ghandi for pointing out some mod in Neogaf that happens to like non-Nintendo related stuff. Someone should slap this guy back into reality.MonsieurX

i'm not getting paid i'm sure he is

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 lostrib

how so? what is his actual job?

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 robotapple

[QUOTE="robotapple"][QUOTE="wakefulness"] I know, right? He's making himself sound like Ghandi for pointing out some mod in Neogaf that happens to like non-Nintendo related stuff. Someone should slap this guy back into reality.lostrib

his job is run the site without showing bias

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 JohnF111

How is he abusing power? Is he banning people who say "I like Sony"? Is he allowed to make threads clearly showing his personal feelings towards a company's products? Don't be such a hypocrite, you are just being a whiny lem now and are not doing lems as a whole any favours with your pathetic whining.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"][QUOTE="robotapple"]hes abusing his power... should be fired imorobotapple

What's his official title and job?

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 robotapple

[QUOTE="robotapple"][QUOTE="lostrib"]how so? what is his actual job?lostrib

admin

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"][QUOTE="robotapple"]his job is run the site without showing biasrobotapple

admin

Is that the same as a Mod on GS?

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 robotapple

[QUOTE="robotapple"][QUOTE="wakefulness"] I know, right? He's making himself sound like Ghandi for pointing out some mod in Neogaf that happens to like non-Nintendo related stuff. Someone should slap this guy back into reality.JohnF111

How is he abusing power? Is he banning people who say "I like Sony"? Is he allowed to make threads clearly showing his personal feelings towards a company's products? Don't be such a hypocrite, you are just being a whiny lem now and are not doing lems as a whole any favours with your pathetic whining.

he's banned numerous nintendo fans there for no reason... he scours the internet for negative news on consoles he doesnt like... changes peoples thread tites when it suits his bias... the guy is the worst admin ever bt gets away with it because people there are too afraid to get banned... takes a long time to get an account there... i'm part of a lot of gaf communities and behind the scenes most people who i've spoken with want him fired... he does his job very poorly.

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 robotapple

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]What's his official title and job?lostrib

admin

Is that the same as a Mod on GS?

no it's a higher role.

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 JohnF111

[QUOTE="JohnF111"][QUOTE="robotapple"]hes abusing his power... should be fired imorobotapple

he's banned numerous nintendo fans there for no reason... he scours the internet for negative news on consoles he doesnt like... changes peoples thread tites when it suits his bias... the guy is the worst admin ever bt gets away with it because people there are too afraid to get banned... takes a long time to get an account there... i'm part of a lot of gaf communities and behind the scenes most people who i've spoken with want him fired... he does his job very poorly.

Is a mod or an employee of Neogaf? There's a biiiiig difference.
robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 robotapple

[QUOTE="robotapple"][QUOTE="JohnF111"] How is he abusing power? Is he banning people who say "I like Sony"? Is he allowed to make threads clearly showing his personal feelings towards a company's products? Don't be such a hypocrite, you are just being a whiny lem now and are not doing lems as a whole any favours with your pathetic whining.JohnF111

Is a mod or an employee of Neogaf? There's a biiiiig difference.

he's an admin... he' getting paid well... that site is massive.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 lostrib

The question still is, why the fvck do we care what happens on neogaf?

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

ITT

OP: :cry:

Systemwars:

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 robotapple

ITT

Systemwars:

I_can_haz

I don't get it... are you saying systemwars is a girl bent over ready for some loving?

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#134 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

people need to realise, wiiu just came out 3 months ago ps3 had the same problem as did ds and 3ds ,,  you can't always expect consoles to sell like  wii did ,

wii was one of a kind and i believe if the support didnt dryup in 2011 , it could have sold more then it did , 

and dont say but the support , -right n ow third partys scared,  gamecube missed ou t on a few ea titles , and still lived on  to be profitable, im sur ethe same will happen here 

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 lostrib

[QUOTE="I_can_haz"]

ITT

Systemwars:

robotapple

I don't get it... are you saying systemwars is a girl bent over ready for some loving?

we don't care about neogaf

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="I_can_haz"]

ITT

Systemwars:

robotapple

No, only you bent over for some loving, and once neogaf didn't give it to you, you came here and b!tch about it.

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 robotapple

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

[QUOTE="I_can_haz"]

ITT

Systemwars:

rjdofu

No, only you bent over for some loving, and once neogaf didn't give it to you, you came here and b!tch about it.

So why did he put the picture of the girl under the Systemwars heading?

epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 epicgameplayer

[QUOTE="JohnF111"][QUOTE="robotapple"]hes abusing his power... should be fired imorobotapple

JohnF111, As we all should know by now, Robbotopple is Abonsabo! You remember Abonsabo, right? The creepy obsessed troll who was making Sony hating threads 24 hours a day? That is who he was! Does any one else here remember Abonsabo and how aweful he was? As someone else already pointed out, He even created this very same thread as his 100th other alt account Groverslanding This man has legit mental issues and has no life. Instead his whole life revolves around trolling gamespot and hating on Sony Abonsabo/Groverslanding/Robbotopple has also LIED numerous times. No ONE here should take what ever he has to say with even a microscopic spec of salt He is a sh.izo lemming troll
epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 epicgameplayer

The question still is, why the fvck do we care what happens on neogaf?

lostrib
I agree with you my friend:) No hard feelings about the last posts ok:)
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 lostrib

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

[QUOTE="JohnF111"] How is he abusing power? Is he banning people who say "I like Sony"? Is he allowed to make threads clearly showing his personal feelings towards a company's products? Don't be such a hypocrite, you are just being a whiny lem now and are not doing lems as a whole any favours with your pathetic whining.epicgameplayer

JohnF111, As we all should know by now, Robbotopple is Abonsabo! You remember Abonsabo, right? The creepy obsessed troll who was making Sony hating threads 24 hours a day? That is who he was! Does any one else here remember Abonsabo and how aweful he was? As someone else already pointed out, He even created this very same thread as his 100th other alt account Groverslanding This man has legit mental issues and has no life. Instead his whole life revolves around trolling gamespot and hating on Sony Abonsabo/Groverslanding/Robbotopple has also LIED numerous times. No ONE here should take what ever he has to say with even a microscopic spec of salt He is a sh.izo lemming troll

just report him if you care and shut up

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 robotapple

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

[QUOTE="JohnF111"] How is he abusing power? Is he banning people who say "I like Sony"? Is he allowed to make threads clearly showing his personal feelings towards a company's products? Don't be such a hypocrite, you are just being a whiny lem now and are not doing lems as a whole any favours with your pathetic whining.epicgameplayer

I think it's creepy that you study all the forum users here. I have no idea what your talking about.

Get a life.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 lostrib

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="robotapple"]he's banned numerous nintendo fans there for no reason... he scours the internet for negative news on consoles he doesnt like... changes peoples thread tites when it suits his bias... the guy is the worst admin ever bt gets away with it because people there are too afraid to get banned... takes a long time to get an account there... i'm part of a lot of gaf communities and behind the scenes most people who i've spoken with want him fired... he does his job very poorly.

robotapple

I think it's creepy that you study all the forum users here. I have no idea what your talking about.

Get a life.

both of you alts should get a life

epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 epicgameplayer

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="robotapple"]hes abusing his power... should be fired imorobotapple

i'm not getting paid i'm sure he is

Microsoft is paying you to post here, but judging by your posts, they should cut your pay in half, because you actually make people want to take the opposite stance of what ever you say! That is how aweful you are Abonsabo/Groverslanding
robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 robotapple

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] JohnF111, As we all should know by now, Robbotopple is Abonsabo! You remember Abonsabo, right? The creepy obsessed troll who was making Sony hating threads 24 hours a day? That is who he was! Does any one else here remember Abonsabo and how aweful he was? As someone else already pointed out, He even created this very same thread as his 100th other alt account Groverslanding This man has legit mental issues and has no life. Instead his whole life revolves around trolling gamespot and hating on Sony Abonsabo/Groverslanding/Robbotopple has also LIED numerous times. No ONE here should take what ever he has to say with even a microscopic spec of salt He is a sh.izo lemming trolllostrib

Get a life.

You have 4000 posts :lol: Telling me to get a life are u serious?

epicgameplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 epicgameplayer

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Oh my, The iromy here is too much You are much worse! All YOU do is "prop up" Micro$oft and "poop"on Sony every chance chance YOU get!Krelian-co

difference one is an admin of a big gaming news site and the other one, well no one cares what he says.

Hahah true no one gives a flying rats ass what that lemTROLL Absonsabo/Robbotopple has to say.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

Get a life.

robotapple

You have 4000 posts :lol: Telling me to get a life are u serious?

it's like 3-4 posts a day, so not really that big a deal.  go get a life