Nintendo myth they have games/won 2014.

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@jsmoke03 said:

stopped reading after the first sentence

you made the right choice

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

@stuff238 said:

"http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/01/05/playstation-4-sales-exceed-185-million-worldwide"

PS4 is almost 20 million in sales yet sheep/nintendo fanboys brag they have better games. Can you guys stop already? If you had better games, people would actually buy the wii u. The wii u has terrible games and thats why it is not selling. Nintendo is acting like WWE. Both are targeting the kid market when in reality kids don't want lame wwe/child games.

Both companies should be targeting the market with disposable income. The older demographic who has money to burn. The people that love CM Punk, Austin, The rock etc instead of Cena/Nintendo. It is so obvious how WWE/nintendo can make money yet they are too stubborn to see it.

The only people buying the wii u are the man children who will always buy nintendo. Sadly that demographic has been shrinking every year as they grow up/mature.

I can't stand this agenda/myth that nintendo won 2014. 2014 sucked for gaming, but if you wanted to game you bought a PS3/PS4 with actual games. Sorry but Smash 4 and Mario Kart are garbage games and the sales prove it. People actually wan't to have fun so they are buying PS4 games.

This post was so bad it should be considered a crime against humanity.

Every person who had the misfortune of reading your futile attempt at some semblance of logic is now less intelligent than before.

May God have mercy on your soul.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#53  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@thegreatgeneral said:

Thats the problem with nintendo and nintendo fans. They overhype practically anything as long as its exclusive. I saw some nintedrones hyping devils third and project steam and what a twist it was how they are praising Hyrule Warriors which is basically a dynasty warriors clone just because its themed on one of their mascots.

They get some budget rehashes and start claiming they have something worth on their consoles.

Some nintendo fans actually thing that the 3DS has a better library than the DS or PSP.

So you best disregard anything you hear about game quality from nintedo fans.

PSP's library is only good if you like RPGs. 3DS easily has a better all around library. There's nothing on PSP equivalent to A Link Between Words.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#54 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@thegreatgeneral said:
@MarkAndExecute said:

@Zen_Light said:

@stuff238:

What exactly are the benefits to dick riding a single game company? They don't care about you. You're only limiting yourself severely with your blind ignorance. Because of your stupid loyalty, you're essentially making yourself a casual gamer who will miss out on over half of what gaming has to offer.

You're a very poor debater and thread maker. Spouting disagreeable opinions without backing anything up proves this.

Dickriding? Tell that to the Nintendo fans. They like to get their panties wet everytime Nintendo posts a profit.

Whats sadder is that the last profits dont come from the gaming side but from their autistic part of their fanbase that are giving nintendo free money in from of amiibo sales.

Now I'm pretty sure you ARE MarkAndExecuted's alt. Using autistic in this context is pretty mean-spirited.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5296 Posts

What I can say that Nintendo has the games in 2014 and more likely won 2014 because of them.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

@onesiphorus said:

What I can say that Nintendo has the games in 2014 and more likely won 2014 because of them.

Thats the problem. Only nintendo fanboys think that when sales clearly show people have more fun with 3rd party games. It is a myth that nintendo won this year. Sony had the best games. Deal with it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@stuff238 said:

@onesiphorus said:

Thats the problem. Only nintendo fanboys think that when sales clearly show people have more fun with 3rd party games. It is a myth that nintendo won this year. Sony had the best games. Deal with it.

Not sure how sales show the level of fun someone had. Your examples don't back up your claims.

You should work on that, and then never make a thread again

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

@stuff238 said:

@onesiphorus said:

Please explain to me as in depth as possible how sales equate to fun.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23729 Posts

Best platform 2014 = PC

Best exclusives 2014 = WiiU

Best console 2014 = PS4... assuming you don't own a PC. Otherwise, it was an irrelevant platform for the most part.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#60 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@soulitane said:

@stuff238 said:

@onesiphorus said:

After reading some of his mindless responses, I'd say you are wasting your time in asking.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@soulitane said:

@stuff238 said:

@onesiphorus said:

After reading some of his mindless responses, I'd say you are wasting your time in asking.

I imagine so, I am curious to see if he'll give a response though.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#62  Edited By Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11514 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:

Translation: Stop liking what I don't like.

Also, you think sales = quality? By that logic, Beyond Good and Evil and Okami were pieces of crap.

yeah popularity has almost nothing to do with quality. By that logic, Justin Bieber makes great music and The Big Bang Theory is a quality show.

I own both a PS4 and a Wii U. While I greatly enjoyed what I have on my PS4, it didn't add up to the sheer quality and enjoyment I've had with my Wii U.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60722 Posts

I bought 1 WiiU game in 2014..

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#64 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11514 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Hopefully you made the right choice and bought Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. I'll also accept Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros. and Captain Toad.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@stuff238 said:

@onesiphorus said:

Infamous and 5Club?

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

The Wii U is much better than the PS4. This is partly due to a poor year for the PS4, but we should really give the Wii U a lot of credit, too. I think it has a better set of exclusives than any other console ever released has had just 2 years into its lifespan.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#67 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@stuff238: Please stop making threads. The Wii U has been out longer then the PS4 and XB1. Yes, they have more higher rated exclusives them both the PS4 and XB1. These are 1st party games, not Indies or remastered versions of game. I thought the "XB1 needs saving" threads were the worst, but this one is right up there with those.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60722 Posts

@Pikminmaniac said:

@Heil68 said:

Hopefully you made the right choice and bought Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. I'll also accept Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros. and Captain Toad.

Nope, it was Mario Kart.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

Bait thread, use a blog if you must and the link has already been discussed. No reason to leave this open.