Nintendo myth they have games/won 2014.

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

"http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/01/05/playstation-4-sales-exceed-185-million-worldwide"

PS4 is almost 20 million in sales yet sheep/nintendo fanboys brag they have better games. Can you guys stop already? If you had better games, people would actually buy the wii u. The wii u has terrible games and thats why it is not selling. Nintendo is acting like WWE. Both are targeting the kid market when in reality kids don't want lame wwe/child games.

Both companies should be targeting the market with disposable income. The older demographic who has money to burn. The people that love CM Punk, Austin, The rock etc instead of Cena/Nintendo. It is so obvious how WWE/nintendo can make money yet they are too stubborn to see it.

The only people buying the wii u are the man children who will always buy nintendo. Sadly that demographic has been shrinking every year as they grow up/mature.

I can't stand this agenda/myth that nintendo won 2014. 2014 sucked for gaming, but if you wanted to game you bought a PS3/PS4 with actual games. Sorry but Smash 4 and Mario Kart are garbage games and the sales prove it. People actually wan't to have fun so they are buying PS4 games.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

your posts continue to make less and less sense

blog it

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#3 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts

Translation: Stop liking what I don't like.

Also, you think sales = quality? By that logic, Beyond Good and Evil and Okami were pieces of crap.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lostrib

@nintendoboy16 said:

Translation: Stop liking what I don't like.

Also, you think sales = quality? By that logic, Beyond Good and Evil and Okami were pieces of crap.

And obviously Avatar and Titanic are the two greatest movies ever

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

You tried to make your point by comparing Nintendo to WWE?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@stuff238 said:

If you had better games, people would actually buy the wii u.

There you have it folks, the Wii is the best console of last gen because it sold the most.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@StrifeDelivery said:

You tried to make your point by comparing Nintendo to WWE?

Loading Video...

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

@Aljosa23 said:

@stuff238 said:

There you have it folks, the Wii is the best console of last gen because it sold the most.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

Didn't recognized the username and was hoping for below the 500 post count.

and

@Aljosa23 said:

@stuff238 said:

this

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

lol its a fear post. Dunno why people are still trying to talk trash about it. It has already proven itself with its library. 2014 belonged to Wii U. Move on.

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12  Edited By CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

You're just jealous that the Wii U is better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#13 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Lol, I was actually hoping for a real argument, instead of 'it has no sales, it has no games.'

Can I expect this to be a confirmation from you, then, that the Wii was better and had more games than the PS3?

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

i've got a wii u, but i don't turn it on these days to ascertain if it's 'good'. but that's because the last few times i turned it on it was incredibly disappointing.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

-You're an idiot.

-Nobody cares about your worthless opinion.

-You make a thread about games but link sales at the top of your op.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50606 Posts

They had higher rated exclusives this year, but that's it. Pretty sure if you compare libraries with X1 or PS4 and compare games not available on the other system, Wii U will be last.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 stuff238

@charizard1605:

@charizard1605 said:

Lol, I was actually hoping for a real argument, instead of 'it has no sales, it has no games.'

Can I expect this to be a confirmation from you, then, that the Wii was better and had more games than the PS3?

Um no. The wii was a fluke. It only sold that much because it was shown on Oprah. None of those G-ma's are buying the wii u. Everyone who bought a wii is not returning to buy a wii u.

PS1 sold 103 million. PS2 sold almost 160 million. PS3 got it's market share cut in half by xbox360 but it would have sold 160 million also. PS4 is on track to outsell PS2 which is amazing. And people LOL saying console gaming is dying. It is THRIVING! Console gaming is only dying for nintendo/MS. It is doing AWESOME on PlayStation.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

What a terrible thread

OP is clearly an idiot

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Zen_Light

@stuff238:

What exactly are the benefits to dick riding a single game company? They don't care about you. You're only limiting yourself severely with your blind ignorance. Because of your stupid loyalty, you're essentially making yourself a casual gamer who will miss out on over half of what gaming has to offer.

You're a very poor debater and thread maker. Spouting disagreeable opinions without backing anything up proves this.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 stuff238

@Zen_Light said:

@stuff238:

What exactly are the benefits to dick riding a single game company? They don't care about you. You're only limiting yourself severely with your blind ignorance. Because of your stupid loyalty, you're essentially making yourself a casual gamer who will miss out on over half of what gaming has to offer.

You're a very poor debater and thread maker. Spouting disagreeable opinions without backing anything up proves this.

And this is why I hate nintendo fanboys. They can't accept that 3rd parties make awesome games and are better than them. You just proved my point.

Why is it so hard for sheep to accept other companies are better than them? You guys get so defensive when I say people would rather buy CoD instead of Smash 4/Mario Kart 8. You refuse to believe 3rd party games can be "fun" or have "charm". LOL

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MonsieurX

@stuff238: CoD having fun and charm?

MarkAndExecute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MarkAndExecute
Member since 2012 • 450 Posts

@Zen_Light said:

@stuff238:

Dickriding? Tell that to the Nintendo fans. They like to get their panties wet everytime Nintendo posts a profit.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zen_Light

@stuff238 said:

@Zen_Light said:

@stuff238:

And this is why I hate nintendo fanboys. They can't accept that 3rd parties make awesome games and are better than them. You just proved my point.

Why is it so hard for sheep to accept other companies are better than them? You guys get so defensive when I say people would rather buy CoD instead of Smash 4/Mario Kart 8. You refuse to believe 3rd party games can be "fun" or have "charm". LOL

Then come with something intelligent instead of mindless fanboy drivel. I used to be the biggest Sony fanboy until they went all out for bro gamers and put Japanese games in the back seat.

I've played the latest CoD and a lot of other third party games on other system AND a lot of 2014 Wii U games. Unlike you, I actually have EXPERIENCE with current offerings unlike a fanboy like yourself.

Quite simply, you don't know what you're talking about. I mean, I could rant and rave about outer space, and the gripes of being an astronaut, but if I'm not really an astronaut it means nothing. That's what you're doing, talking shit from out your ass.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Calm down, Wii U has some awesome games, and some more awesome ones on the way. Time you take trying to convince yourself or type about it otherwise is time you're wasting you could be enjoying your games.

And if you really want to convince people to change their mind to be against Nintendo you're going to have to figure out a better way than this.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

@stuff238: Going by your logic, why not go PC? Better multiplats, choose any controller you want, connect to your TV as well, and Steam sales that crushes any benefit that PSN "free games" have to offer.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Zen_Light

@stuff238 said:

@Zen_Light said:

@stuff238 said:

@Zen_Light said:

@stuff238:

Then come with something intelligent instead of mindless fanboy drivel. I used to be the biggest Sony fanboy until they went all out for bro gamers and put Japanese games in the back seat.

I've played the latest CoD and a lot of other third party games on other system AND a lot of 2014 Wii U games. Unlike you, I actually have EXPERIENCE with current offerings unlike a fanboy like yourself.

Quite simply, you don't know what you're talking about. I mean, I could rant and rave about outer space, and the gripes of being an astronaut, but if I'm not really an astronaut it means nothing. That's what you're doing, talking shit from out your ass.

So you admitting you are a weeaboo/japanese lover/anime lover/nintendo fanboy who gets butthurt and hates any realism. Get better taste in games instead of loving cartoon/kiddy games.

See, you're still talking out of your butthole mouth. I said I've played your bro games too. You're just a dumb ass who can't read, can't argue, can't even troll properly. Shitty opinions, and you're even a crappy fanboy.

Are you good at anything?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#28 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Blah, blah my opinion is right because the majority buys it. This parameter doesn't apply to when my choice didn't sell best. My ball, my rules.

I got it, right?

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 stuff238

@hiphops_savior said:

@stuff238: Going by your logic, why not go PC? Better multiplats, choose any controller you want, connect to your TV as well, and Steam sales that crushes any benefit that PSN "free games" have to offer.

Because I can't afford a $3000 PC. I would rather buy a $300/400 console that can play the exact games as PC. Also I see no point in getting a good PC for minor FPS boost/higher rez. Like what is the point? And why would I buy a PC to use a controller? It just proves Keyboard/Mouse sucks for gaming.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lostrib

@stuff238 said:

@hiphops_savior said:

Because I can't afford a $3000 PC. I would rather buy a $300/400 console that can play the exact games as PC. Also I see no point in getting a good PC for minor FPS boost/higher rez. Like what is the point? And why would I buy a PC to use a controller? It just proves Keyboard/Mouse sucks for gaming.

so many things wrong here

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Zen_Light

@stuff238 said:

@hiphops_savior said:

$3000 PC? Stop talking out of your rear end. Quit System Wars.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#32 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@stuff238: Ah, the shifting of goalposts.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nintendoboy16

@lostrib said:

@stuff238 said:

This. Keyboard and mouse plays better for games like Dragon AGE: Origins (after playing it first on PC, I can't imagine how the game plays on consoles), SimCity (although the SNES version was pretty cool and worked with what it had), and RTS like Starcraft. Also, the controller option is there for games on PC that play like crap with a Keyboard and mouse (looking at you, Sonic Adventure).

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

@lostrib said:

@stuff238 said:

@hiphops_savior said:

You can't stop a peasant from drinking Mountain Dew or shitting Doritos.

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

Thats the problem with nintendo and nintendo fans. They overhype practically anything as long as its exclusive. I saw some nintedrones hyping devils third and project steam and what a twist it was how they are praising Hyrule Warriors which is basically a dynasty warriors clone just because its themed on one of their mascots.

They get some budget rehashes and start claiming they have something worth on their consoles.

Some nintendo fans actually thing that the 3DS has a better library than the DS or PSP.

So you best disregard anything you hear about game quality from nintedo fans.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 stuff238

Ironically PC gamers call themselves hardcore yet they use mouse/keyboard which makes games super easy because of the precision. If you were actually hardcore, you would use a controller to make the game harder to play.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lostrib

@stuff238 said:

Ironically PC gamers call themselves hardcore yet they use mouse/keyboard which makes games super easy because of the precision. If you were actually hardcore, you would use a controller to make the game harder to play.

that's just stupid

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

@lostrib said:

@stuff238 said:

that's just stupid

stop feeding him

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Zen_Light

Oh look! The coward isn't responding when he's called out for being wrong.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nintendoboy16

@thegreatgeneral said:

Thats the problem with nintendo and nintendo fans. They overhype practically anything as long as its exclusive. I saw some nintedrones hyping devils third and project steam and what a twist it was how they are praising Hyrule Warriors which is basically a dynasty warriors clone just because its themed on one of their mascots.

Because cows, lems, and herms don't do the same when they get exclusives for their consoles?

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts
@nintendoboy16 said:

@thegreatgeneral said:

Because cows, lems, and herms don't do the same when they get exclusives for their consoles?

Every fanbase does it to a certain extent but from my own experience the nintendo fanbase is by far the worst offender.

You wont see MS fanboys hype up screamride or the PS fanbase do the same for until down. Yet I see nintendo fanboys still hyping ZombiU.

King_Dodongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43 King_Dodongo
Member since 2006 • 3759 Posts

This fella is trying to win an award... for the worst threads ever made, and I've been here for many years.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 lostrib
@King_Dodongo said:

This fella is trying to win an award... for the worst threads ever made, and I've been here for many years.

this doesnt even come close

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#45 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4197 Posts
@stuff238 said:

So let me ask you this: If you were given the option of having a small, medium, or large penis, you'd take the smaller one because it requires more skill? ......Kay

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MonsieurX
@stuff238 said:

@hiphops_savior said:

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

People on this forum (and the gaming community in general) have a tendency to hold Nintendo to a lower standard than everyone else.

King_Dodongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48  Edited By King_Dodongo
Member since 2006 • 3759 Posts

@lostrib said:
@King_Dodongo said:

this doesnt even come close

I've been living under a rock then. :P

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#49  Edited By jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

stopped reading after the first sentence

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23944 Posts

The PS4 had better games in terms of overall library.

But I already have a PC for its multiplats and its exclusives? Don't make me laugh. The Wii U did better, and so too did the Vita (such an underrated platform, I got one recently)