Nintendo fanboys are the most positive and quiet ,(for some reason)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ChocolatePimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ChocolatePimp
Member since 2005 • 476 Posts

Back in the days, when they first announced the price "range" of the wii and ps3, I started being a "Tendo" fanboy because of how cheap the wii was , and how I was afraid of not being able to afford a 360/ps3, but now I have a 360

anyway , "tendo" fanboys never "bash" the ps3 or 360 without ps3 or 360 fanboys starting" it "first, they usually just stay in their  own forum. I guess because Sony and Microsoft fanboys are too busy arguing with each other ,I guess they just stay out of it , The only time I see a  TENDO fanboy arguing is when someone is bashing wii , beside that they are quiet,and they keep to themselves . Does anyone agree, Or am I delusional , and have failed to see the "hate" from TENDO  fanboys

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
Sheep are quiet because their system is selling when and their nothing much to complain about. They just need more quality titles for the Wii.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

Back in the days, when they first announced the price "range" of the wii and ps3, I started being a "Tendo" fanboy because of how cheap the wii was , and how I was afraid of not being able to afford a 360/ps3, but now I have a 360

anyway , "tendo" fanboys never "bash" the ps3 or 360 without ps3 or 360 fanboys starting" it "first, they usually just stay in their  own forum. I guess because Sony and Microsoft fanboys are too busy arguing with each other ,I guess they just stay out of it , The only time I see a  TENDO fanboy arguing is when someone is bashing wii , beside that they are quiet,and they keep to themselves . Does anyone agree, Or am I delusional , and have failed to see the "hate" from TENDO  fanboys

ChocolatePimp
I guess that people don't realize as much as you could bash, will it do anything worthwhile? No. Will it make your games any more fun? No. Will it make you like your system more if you can put others down? No. Should you be playing you system, rather than wasting you days bashing at another system? Yes.
Vampyronight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Vampyronight
Member since 2002 • 3933 Posts
You clearly weren't here when the TP review was released. Sheep were crying the loudest and the hardest for weeks- it was so bad that it made the other fanboys look like reasonable people. While all fanboys can be equally annoying, the bottom of the barrel is the so-called "manti-sheep." They are EASILY the biggest fanboys.
mamalaga12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mamalaga12
Member since 2006 • 2175 Posts
i fought the larget fan boy group was lemms on this website
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
[QUOTE="Jandurin"]What's a Tendo? I kid. But, yeah, that's because, generally, we're older.

lmao @ ur sig :lol: