Nintendo and Sony are now the big two, Microsoft is 3rd.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

@flyincloud1116 said:

@loe12k: Wii won last generation.

Stop being a Moron about this.

360 beat PS3 sales end of story.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@loe12k said:
@flyincloud1116 said:

@loe12k: Please prove with your overwhelming evidence that Ms won a generation. We are waiting. LOL!

Are you acting dumb?

Quote PS3 lifetime sales have been impossible to specifically calculate since Sony started lumping PS3 and PS2 sales together in April. As of March 2012 the specific global total was 63.9 million. In the six months since, PS3 and PS2 have combined to sell 6.3 million units. Microsoft announced a new global Xbox 360 total of 70 million in October.

That literally mean's Sony 80 million PS3 sold is bullshit ( this includes PS2 sales too) And, 2012 is only when they reported the change to it's investors and shareholder's.

Microsoft numbers last gen are 360 only.

Microsoft beat Sony last gen, face up to it facts matter.

Wii beat both.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 loe12k

@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@flyincloud1116 said:

@loe12k: Please prove with your overwhelming evidence that Ms won a generation. We are waiting. LOL!

Are you acting dumb?

Quote PS3 lifetime sales have been impossible to specifically calculate since Sony started lumping PS3 and PS2 sales together in April. As of March 2012 the specific global total was 63.9 million. In the six months since, PS3 and PS2 have combined to sell 6.3 million units. Microsoft announced a new global Xbox 360 total of 70 million in October.

That literally mean's Sony 80 million PS3 sold is bullshit ( this includes PS2 sales too) And, 2012 is only when they reported the change to it's investors and shareholder's.

Wii beat both.

Microsoft beat Sony, last gen. I read the posts of people on here pushing the narrative the Playstation 3 outpaced the 360 last gen and won at the end.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 N64DD

@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@flyincloud1116 said:

Are you acting dumb?

Wii beat both.

Microsoft beat Sony, last gen. I read the posts of people on here pushing the narrative the Playstation 3 outpaced the 360 last gen and won at the end.

We're saying that microsoft has never won a gen. Which it hasn't.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 loe12k

@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@flyincloud1116 said:

Are you acting dumb?

Wii beat both.

It won the race with Sony last gen, so for me it won last gen. Wii would the hardware race last gen if you care about Nintendo and its games.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#156 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:

Are you acting dumb?

Wii beat both.

It won the race with Sony last gen, so for me it won last gen. Wii would the hardware race last gen if you care about Nintendo and its games.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Lemming logic.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

Switch's been out what, 2 months now.

OP's spreading hype level higher than when Chaz is on crack.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#158 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69464 Posts

@funsohng said:

Switch's been out what, 2 months now.

OP's spreading hype level higher than when Chaz is on crack.

He is not on that level as yet. He still has many more threads to go.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

Love nintendo fans and their optimism its great stuff

it would be cool if ninty can cruise into second place after the disaster of e3 2013 for xbox one

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 N64DD

@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:

Are you acting dumb?

Wii beat both.

So it lost last gen. Got it.

Elaisse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#161 Elaisse
Member since 2012 • 647 Posts

@Pedro said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Eh, WiiU beat Xbox in terms of exclusives, but overall? lolno. The Switch has barely been on the scene long enough to draw any solid conclusions.

Ssshhhh. 2.4 million is > 24 million. Its the new math.

wow that is all the xbox has sold????? Sony is beating them like a dog.

CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#162 CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts

Switch's two best games are available on the Wii U. Lets wait till some new Switch games comes out.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#163 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

I think Scorpio and their upcoming game rental service will change their fortunes, I mean they won't be catching up to Sony, but they'll have more respectable footing in the market. But, what they really need to focus on abroad is better regional marketing. Kinect really hindered their ability to do that. That still needs to be rectified.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@loe12k said:
@flyincloud1116 said:

It must be hard to have such a casual relationship with facts.

Ps3 sold more than the xbox 360, only in the us did the 360 really do well.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:

Wii beat both.

No cow, it won in market share, most games and best online service for consoles. It managed to take massive amounts of market from Sony and cement itself into the Industry. Sony didn't fare so well. They lost massive amounts of market share, they lost ALL of their profits from the PS2 AND they didn't have as many games. Only a cow would say MS lost last gen.

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 mmmwksil
Member since 2003 • 16423 Posts

It's too early to tell. A strong start means little, we can revisit this topic in 10 months.

I do find the damage control by Lems to be hilarious though.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 N64DD

@kingtito said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:

No cow, it won in market share, most games and best online service for consoles. It managed to take massive amounts of market from Sony and cement itself into the Industry. Sony didn't fare so well. They lost massive amounts of market share, they lost ALL of their profits from the PS2 AND they didn't have as many games. Only a cow would say MS lost last gen.

It didn't win market share or most games.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@n64dd said:
@kingtito said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:

It gained massive amounts of market share and had more games than the Wii AND PS3. It made Xbox a household name. Sony was the only loser last gen. You'd know this is you weren't such a blind fanboy

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

It gained massive amounts of market share and had more games than the Wii AND PS3. It made Xbox a household name. Sony was the only loser last gen. You'd know this is you weren't such a blind fanboy

Sony was the loser yet MS ended 3rd..hahahaha

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By loe12k

@kingtito said:
@n64dd said:
@kingtito said:
@n64dd said:

You right, just let them believe what they like.

PS3 came third last gen and was behind xbox 360 by millions of consoles.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 N64DD

@loe12k said:
@kingtito said:
@n64dd said:
@kingtito said:
@n64dd said:

Correct, and Xbox has never won a gen.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 loe12k

@putaspongeon said:
@loe12k said:
@flyincloud1116 said:

Sony was using PS2 sales to boost PS3 sales numbers, for year's. I would not be surprised if they was doing this gen too PS3+ PS4 to boost numbers to look better.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 loe12k

@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@kingtito said:
@n64dd said:
@kingtito said:

I told you already 360 won last gen it beat Sony. I don't care what Nintendo did last gen, its games mattered little to the gamers who bought games for the PS3 and 360.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By N64DD

@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@kingtito said:

I told you already 360 won last gen it beat Sony. I don't care what Nintendo did last gen, its games mattered little to the gamers who bought games for the PS3 and 360.

What you care and do not care about is irrelevant. Xbox lost last gen. Nintendo won. Xbox has never won a gen. Those be facts.

Also do you have proof they were counting ps2 sales towards ps3, and ps3 for ps4?

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 SinjinSmythe
Member since 2008 • 1049 Posts

Sheep love to dream. Switched off has been out for 3 minutes and this clown is declaring victory. 4K gaming says hi.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 loe12k

@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@kingtito said:

What you care and do not care about is irrelevant. Xbox lost last gen. Nintendo won. Xbox has never won a gen. Those be facts.

PS3+Xbox 360 outsold the nintendo Wii.

360 beat PS3 last gen.

Nintendo is last this gen who cares?

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

@n64dd: The Xbone has sold more than Switch and Wii U combined, and Wii U released a year earlier than the Bone.

X-rekt.

Lol

GKMoggleMog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By GKMoggleMog
Member since 2015 • 351 Posts

@valgaav_219: No one should be excited for a console rerelease with updated specs in the middle of a console generation. That is nothing but bad, and could become far worse if successful. No one should support that, and if they want something like that they should just buy a PC.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By N64DD

@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:

360 beat PS3 last gen.

Wii + pcs outsold ps3 + xbox 360, how the hell is that relevant to what we're talking about?

Also where is your proof about them combining sales?

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 loe12k

@n64dd

Eurogamer click the link you can read it yourself http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-01-a-dip-in-playstation-sales-but-also-a-dip-in-sonys-losses

PS3 lifetime sales have been impossible to specifically calculate since Sony started lumping PS3 and PS2 sales together in April. As of March 2012 the specific global total was 63.9 million. In the six months since, PS3 and PS2 have combined to sell 6.3 million units. Microsoft announced a new global Xbox 360 total of 70 million in October.

Sony 80 million PS3 sold is bullshit. I would be surprised if they started the process earlier of lumping PS3+PS2 sales together.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By loe12k

@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:

360 beat PS3 last gen.

Wii + pcs outsold ps3 + xbox 360, how the hell is that relevant to what we're talking about?

PS3 and 360 had the same games they were similar systems. Nintendo Wii was a system made for a different type of gamer.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 N64DD

@loe12k said:

@n64dd

Eurogamer click the link you can read it yourself http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-01-a-dip-in-playstation-sales-but-also-a-dip-in-sonys-losses

PS3 lifetime sales have been impossible to specifically calculate since Sony started lumping PS3 and PS2 sales together in April. As of March 2012 the specific global total was 63.9 million. In the six months since, PS3 and PS2 have combined to sell 6.3 million units. Microsoft announced a new global Xbox 360 total of 70 million in October.

Sony 80 million PS3 sold is bullshit. I would be surprised if they started the process earlier of lumping PS3+PS2 sales together.

They're reporting it, but where is their proof?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 N64DD

@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:

360 beat PS3 last gen.

PS3 and 360 had the same games they were similar systems. Nintendo Wii was a system made for a different type of gamer.

Wii won the gen. You can't argue that logically.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By loe12k

@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:

@n64dd

They're reporting it, but where is their proof?

I have gone over this topic already last week and not doing this again. I posted their investor balance and quarterly earnings report from 2012, that's proof.

I know we live in the Donald Trump era, still this line is not difficult to understand : PS3 lifetime sales have been impossible to specifically calculate since Sony started lumping PS3 and PS2 sales together in April (2012)

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By loe12k

@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:

360 beat PS3 last gen.

Yes they did win last gen. Xbox has not won a gen yet ok are you happy?

I telling you 360 won last gen for me because it beat it's competition (that's Sony) not Nintendo.

Just like Nintendo in last place this gen is meaningless to me also. PS4 winning this gen xbox one losing.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By loe12k

@metalslimenite said:
@loe12k said:

What the hell are you talking about? Everybody is a different type of gamer when compared to each other.

Battlefield, Witcher, GTA and so on Nintendo never had them games. When you buy a PS3 or 360 you playing the same games for the most part.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 loe12k

@metalslimenite said:
@loe12k said:
@metalslimenite said:
@loe12k said:

What the hell are you talking about? Everybody is a different type of gamer when compared to each other.

Battlefield, Witcher, GTA and so on Nintendo never had them games. When you buy a PS3 or 360 you playing the same games for the most part.

That's just a stupid and false generalization, just like your first statement that I quoted.

Sorry it not. We know what third party games sell best on xbox and Playstation. Tastes are very similar.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 loe12k

@metalslimenite said:
@loe12k said:
@metalslimenite said:
@loe12k said:
@metalslimenite said:

That's just a stupid and false generalization, just like your first statement that I quoted.

Sorry it not. We know what third party games sell best on xbox and Playstation. Tastes are very similar.

Don't even talk to me with that ridiculous nonsense. Gonna ignore you now.

OK

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 N64DD

@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:
@n64dd said:
@loe12k said:

360 beat PS3 last gen.

Yes they did win last gen. Xbox has not won a gen yet ok are you happy?

I telling you 360 won last gen for me because it beat it's competition (that's Sony) not Nintendo.

Just like Nintendo in last place this gen is meaningless to me also. PS4 winning this gen xbox one losing.

Glad you admitted you were wrong and that your basis on the whole topic is what you want out of a system is.

nomadic8280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By nomadic8280
Member since 2017 • 476 Posts

If by "worse version" you mean "slightly lower resolution"...then yeah, whatever ok..."worse"...

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

Yep PS4 for primary use and Switch for secondary use when it actually grows a library of games.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@loe12k said:
@putaspongeon said:
@loe12k said:
@flyincloud1116 said:

Sony was using PS2 sales to boost PS3 sales numbers, for year's. I would not be surprised if they was doing this gen too PS3+ PS4 to boost numbers to look better.

The conspiracy theories are strong to protect papa Spencer.

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

I can ms strategy is 'what can we bring something new to gaming to sell our console', while sony is 'we should produce more quality games to sell our console'.

Ofcourse sony and nintendo got their own gimmicks aswell but I can see them prioritizing the games.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@putaspongeon: He's the only person here that believes that nonsense. Lems here don't even argue that crap.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

Don't understand how since Nintendo have pretty much been in free fall since the snes

jet052006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 jet052006
Member since 2007 • 859 Posts

@flyincloud1116: I'm pretty sure it's well known Sony started combining ps2 sales and ps3 sales last gen, I still remember the arguments that the ps2 was supposedly barely selling at that time so it doesn't matter, and the whole sony family thing