Nextgen console graphics King?

• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Nextgen console graphics King? (198 votes)

Killzone Shadow Fall 35%
Battlefield 4 (PS4 version) 4%
Ryse 58%
Assassins Creed 4 (PS4 version) 3%

I guess it's time to settle this System Wars. What say you?

Killzone:

Ryse:

Battlefield 4 (PS4)

Assassins Creed Black Flag (PS4):

• 
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#151  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

I typed a well thought out reply to your post kingtit but glitchy gamespot ate my post. So I'll just say...

900p/20fps blurry environments (4.0) VS 1080p/60fps with larger environments (7.0)

The masses in the real world chose and it sure as hell wasn't Ryse Flop of Man. You can keep your SW poll "victory".

For someone that is trying to own me,you sure seem awfully butthurt with your long essay replies. I'm enjoying swimming in your tears lol.

Yeah and I won Super Lotto but my dog ate my ticket.

And I'll just say your thread <------ ownage confirmed

Ahh but the masses in GAMESPOT chose and it sure as hell wasn't KZ:SF but was Ryse indeed.

This wasn't my poll son, this was created by YOU...backfired btw.

Oh no son, you got owned and not just by me. Hell, your own poll owned you. How hilarious is that???? Owned by his own poll thread.......epic fail!!!!!

I seem butthurt by my long essay replies? If you bothered to use spaces sometimes you'd see nothing I wrote would be considered essay long. Let's say an outsider jumped into this thread and read every post. Who do you think they'd say was butthurt and crying? Hint....it wouldn't be me or lems. That's right, you guessed it....YOU!!!! Easily the most butthurt of them all.

I'm butthurt yet you're the one typing the lengthiest replies in my thread? Awesome denial bro.

So responding to you is considered butthurt? I think I get your problem now. Responses are considered butthurt, cows making numerous threads about the same subject over and over is considered lems butthurt and creating a thead that backfires spectacularly is considered everyone EXCEPT the thread creator is butthurt. It's like your own personal form of dyslexia. Makes a lot of sense now.

Carry on son. I think I'll drop a few more coins in the jukebox and watch you dance. You're very entertaining.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@summerparadise said:

and the winner is, RYSE!

and the loser is you

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#154 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Don't ever revive threads were no user has posted in for over a week @summerparadise