New games that give you hope that video games are not dead.

• 57 results
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45107 Posts

I never bought into the “today’s gaming sucks” mantra. I find those people are just stuck in the past. There are always good games to find, regardless of the state of industry. And that includes AAA games that fanboys try to deride.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11281 Posts

Elden Ring being pretty much the best game of all time (consensus top 5) is literal proof gaming isn't dead.

Also God of War Ragnarok being an improvement in every way over one of the greatest games of all time (IGN's voted greatest game ever, God of War 2018))

Go back two years and you have the most awarded game in history - The Last of Us 2.

Gaming isn't dead... its pretty much better than ever (but I am also getting older, so maybe not as fun)

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#53  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts
@SolidGame_basic said:

I never bought into the “today’s gaming sucks” mantra. I find those people are just stuck in the past. There are always good games to find, regardless of the state of industry. And that includes AAA games that fanboys try to deride.

Maybe because in the past the gaming industry wasn't as greedy and lazy they took more chances and we got more interesting titles because of it. Sure there's some great games now but it's not even half as good as it use to be I think alot of gamers are denial about it TBH.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#54 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24922 Posts

@warmblur said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Maybe because in the past the gaming industry wasn't as greedy and lazy they took more chances and we got more interesting titles because of it. Sure there's some great games now but it's not even half as good as it use to be I think alot of gamers are denial about it TBH.

but sadly you never mention interesting titles of old days instead some trash that are ever worse than todays mediocre titles..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@ghosts4ever said:
@warmblur said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

but sadly you never mention interesting titles of old days instead some trash that are ever worse than todays mediocre titles..

Ghost why are you so upset? you don't have to play games with me keep on stealing and hurt modern gaming. 👍🏼

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#56 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24922 Posts

@warmblur said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@warmblur said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Ghost why are you so upset? you don't have to play games with me keep on stealing and hurt modern gaming. 👍🏼

nope. you want modern mediocre games to be replace with old mediocre games but with the expense of modern masterpieces too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
@ghosts4ever said:
@warmblur said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@warmblur said:

nope. you want modern mediocre games to be replace with old mediocre games but with the expense of modern masterpieces too.

Catch you on the seas later matey thanks for doing what you do!!!

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

SONY FIRST PARTY AND PSVR2

xbox with fable and starfield coming

nin has zelda

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

Gaming has been dead for a while. Outside of remakes for games I wanted to play but was too poor to afford in my childhood, there is not much that excites me. My top picks are:

Cuphead

Hollow Knight

BOTW

Sekiro/Elden Ring

I would love to see a return of:

Bloody Roar

Ninja Gaiden

Lost kingdoms

Old style Fire Emblem games