Nariko is the new dante for ps3 (sexyback)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Filonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Filonus
Member since 2003 • 1307 Posts
anyway i thought i'd get my point of view out on this thread.
I think with this gen what's going to matter most is actual exclusives, not presumed exclusives. Basically first party games.
I hate to sound like a fanboy but i honestly couldnt care less about dmc4, it never really looked that amazing. It looked like a souped up dmc3. Capcom can't make engrossing storylines at all.

when i look at heavenly sword it just seems insanely epic. Someone on this thread's sig is a gif of her running on rope and then flying through the air and kicking a guy then landing on a platform. In that sig alone heavenly sword showcases a way of depicting action that Capcom can't be bothered with.

See i can understand why people flipped when assassin's creed was lost as that game actually looked good, and promised something very very different.

If ff and metal gear go multiplatform (i doubt final fantasy fabula nova crystallis would, due to one of its tags being "the new crystal" saga or series for the playstation 3)
 then fable mass effect and alan wake, would be up against heavenly sword, drake's fortune, and shadow of colossus sequel.