Nanosuit VS MJOLNIR armor NOW A POLL!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 psn8214
Member since 2009 • 14930 Posts

Nanosuit takes it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts

Nanosuit --- State of the art 2023

MJOLNIR --- State of the art 3023

Yeah I wonder which is more advanced :|

Mozelleple112
chainmail.
supdotcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 supdotcom
Member since 2010 • 1121 Posts

Nanosuit --- State of the art 2023

MJOLNIR --- State of the art 3023

Yeah I wonder which is more advanced :|

Mozelleple112

you would think we would have invented something a lot more powerful with 1000 years on our hands.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26652 Posts
[QUOTE="taterfrickintot"][QUOTE="campzor"]doesnt masterchiefs suit just give regen health/shield? im sure the nanosuit does that among with other things.

gameplay wise, yes, but the MJOLNER armor is so tough and powerful that master chief fell from space and survive without a scratch. and plust, it gives them such better strength and reflexes, when a normal marine tested it, he broke about every bone in his arm just by moving it. MJOLNIR armor is insane.

Yes, he can fall from space through the atmospehere into the ground and survive, but can be killed from a few bullets from an assault rifle. Makes sense.
Avatar image for HaloinventedFPS
HaloinventedFPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 HaloinventedFPS
Member since 2010 • 4738 Posts

Nanosuit 2

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#106 True_Gamer_
Member since 2006 • 6750 Posts
From looks perspective its nanosuite hands down.... The halo suit looks like its designed by 5 years olds for 5 years olds. Oh and M/K Nanosuite vs Clunky pathetic controller MJOLNIR? :lol:
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

From looks perspective its nanosuite hands down.... The halo suit looks like its designed by 5 years olds for 5 years olds. Oh and M/K Nanosuite vs Clunky pathetic controller MJOLNIR? :lol:True_Gamer_

Why would the two hi tech suits fight with keyboard and mouse and controllers? Why don't they juts fight with.. guns?

Sp4rtan_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Sp4rtan_3
Member since 2010 • 3495 Posts
MJOLNIR wins hands down. I'd just Armor lock on the nansuite until he gets frustrated and rage quits.
Sp4rtan_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Sp4rtan_3

[QUOTE="taterfrickintot"][QUOTE="campzor"]doesnt masterchiefs suit just give regen health/shield? im sure the nanosuit does that among with other things.DragonfireXZ95
gameplay wise, yes, but the MJOLNER armor is so tough and powerful that master chief fell from space and survive without a scratch. and plust, it gives them such better strength and reflexes, when a normal marine tested it, he broke about every bone in his arm just by moving it. MJOLNIR armor is insane.

Yes, he can fall from space through the atmospehere into the ground and survive, but can be killed from a few bullets from an assault rifle. Makes sense.

1. MC fell from space and landed on a ship in atmosphere he didnt hit the ground.

2. Its a videogame :|

Mn7os_E22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Mn7os_E22
Member since 2010 • 319 Posts
Nanosuit. Dat ass
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 DragonfireXZ95

[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"][QUOTE="taterfrickintot"] gameplay wise, yes, but the MJOLNER armor is so tough and powerful that master chief fell from space and survive without a scratch. and plust, it gives them such better strength and reflexes, when a normal marine tested it, he broke about every bone in his arm just by moving it. MJOLNIR armor is insane.Sp4rtan_3

1. MC fell from space and landed on a ship in atmosphere he didnt hit the ground.

Lol, wow you took my post so seriously. And yeah, doesn't make any sense still in the video game.
rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts
I know I would crap a bigger brick if I saw someone coming at me wearing Mjolnir armor so that gets my vote. It is all about style when going to war. Another thing it seems some people should read up on the Mjolnir armor since many are acting like it gives no abilities. That armor has a lot of abilities it grants to the user.
Sp4rtan_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Sp4rtan_3
[QUOTE="Sp4rtan_3"]

[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"] Yes, he can fall from space through the atmospehere into the ground and survive, but can be killed from a few bullets from an assault rifle. Makes sense.DragonfireXZ95

Lol, wow you took my post so seriously. And yeah, doesn't make any sense still in the video game.

*Points to user name* I'm a huge halo fan :P I read so much halo misinformation in this thread Im trying to control my nerd senses to correct them lol
SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#114 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts

Both look awful but the nanosuit is far more overpowered.

mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#115 mayceV
Member since 2008 • 4633 Posts
MJOLNIR looks nicer but as a suit I'd choose Nano.
Sander_RX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Sander_RX
Member since 2011 • 59 Posts

How about Augmented Reaction suit from Vanquish?Sam Gideon isn't even a full-fledged military,yet,with that thing,he performs absolutely ridiculous stuff in cutscenes and QTE sequences,moreso in QTE sequences.

Oh,and let's not forget the Varia Suit of Samus Aran.

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

Nanosuits of course.

Avatar image for taterfrickintot
taterfrickintot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#120 taterfrickintot
Member since 2008 • 2851 Posts
[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"][QUOTE="taterfrickintot"][QUOTE="campzor"]doesnt masterchiefs suit just give regen health/shield? im sure the nanosuit does that among with other things.

well if he was totally invincible gameslay wise, that would be totally lame.
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#121 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

I don't get what we're duking out..... Is it which armor looks cooler, which one makes the game more fun to play or which one would win in a fight?

Cooler- Nanosuit. It's odd but I can imagine myself in a nanosuit. I can't imagine myself as a Spartan.

More Fun to Play- Equal. Crysis may have the suit powers, but MJOLNIR armor these days allows for suit powers as well. Nanosuit is more on the fly though.

Who would win in a fight- MJOLNIR. Sure both suits have recharging shields, but MJOLNIR armor offers better protection regardless. The Nanosuit can have you go from Maximum Armor to Speed to Cloak to Strength individually, but MJOLNIR is essentially always on Maximum Armor, can only be worn by essentially a superhuman trained from birth for it, and allows more versatitility at the same time. That and using other Nanosuit powers takes away from how strong your shields can be depending on the use.

That and the nanosuit can be used against the wearer to hurt them as its stuck directly to their skin. I know what the KPA did to Psycho when they were torturing him. Can't torture someone through the MJOLNIR though.

TC, you may take your pick from those three because I'm still not sure if one of those covers what you're asking. :P

Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Innovazero2000
Member since 2006 • 3159 Posts

This is really no contest, and I guarentee you a lot of people in here really don't know how wicked the MJOLNIR Spartain II armor is. In a straight up fight, MJOLNIR by a mile, it's that much more advanced.

thejakel11225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 thejakel11225
Member since 2005 • 2217 Posts

How skinny must the dude wearing the nano suit be if he could fit into that thing, looks like a whimp to me. Mark VI hands down.

taterfrickintot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 taterfrickintot

I don't get what we're duking out..... Is it which armor looks cooler, which one makes the game more fun to play or which one would win in a fight?

Cooler- Nanosuit. It's odd but I can imagine myself in a nanosuit. I can't imagine myself as a Spartan.

More Fun to Play- Equal. Crysis may have the suit powers, but MJOLNIR armor these days allows for suit powers as well. Nanosuit is more on the fly though.

Who would win in a fight- MJOLNIR. Sure both suits have recharging shields, but MJOLNIR armor offers better protection regardless. The Nanosuit can have you go from Maximum Armor to Speed to Cloak to Strength individually, but MJOLNIR is essentially always on Maximum Armor, can only be worn by essentially a superhuman trained from birth for it, and allows more versatitility at the same time. That and using other Nanosuit powers takes away from how strong your shields can be depending on the use.

That and the nanosuit can be used against the wearer to hurt them as its stuck directly to their skin. I know what the KPA did to Psycho when they were torturing him. Can't torture someone through the MJOLNIR though.

TC, you may take your pick from those three because I'm still not sure if one of those covers what you're asking. :P

NeonNinja
i was being a little sarcastic on the "duke it out" part, but that was a good post. i think the nananosuit looks infinitly cooler than MJOLNER, but other than that, id take MJOLNER. its just insanely badass.
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#125 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
Nanosuit
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

Mjolnir SHOULD win but what we've seen from gameplay a single nanosuit soldier would massacre an entire spartan army imo.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

MC can flip a tank with his mind so I'm gonna go with MJOLNIR.Jack-o-Thompson

I died laughing at this, I remember joking around about it with friends that I could flip a tank like it was a coin yet it took multiple melees to kill an alien :P

For looks, Master Chief is all win. In function the nanosuit of course, I would love to have one of those to sneak around in :D

taterfrickintot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 taterfrickintot

Mjolnir SHOULD win but what we've seen from gameplay a single nanosuit soldier would massacre an entire spartan army imo.

ChubbyGuy40
spartans are trained from birth to be the best soldier possible, is genetically augmented, and the the MJOLNER enhances there abilities by like x10. a spartan would destroy and army of nanosuiters.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

taterfrickintot

spartans are trained from birth to be the best soldier possible, is genetically augmented, and the the MJOLNER enhances there abilities by like x10. a spartan would destroy and army of nanosuiters.

Well thats because they have autoaim and larger hitboxes! :lol:

I'm going by gameplay, not lore. I barely know the basics of the Halo lore aside from being a Warhammer/SC ripoff.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10311 Posts

I just realized this is another "what / who the hell are the Zergs?" kind of thread.

Or one of those infamous epic Halo lore threads in the 360 board, with walls of text quoting walls of text, which quoted walls of text, all regarding the most nerdish things about Halo lore.

Nerd Powa to the max!!!!

taterfrickintot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 taterfrickintot

[QUOTE="taterfrickintot"][QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

ChubbyGuy40

Well thats because they have autoaim and larger hitboxes! :lol:

I'm going by gameplay, not lore. I barely know the basics of the Halo lore aside from being a Warhammer/SC ripoff.

how can you call it a warhammer/SC ripoff after you say you barely know the lore?
taterfrickintot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 taterfrickintot

I just realized this is another "what / who the hell are the Zergs?" kind of thread.

Or one of those infamous epic Halo lore threads in the 360 board, with walls of text quoting walls of text, which quoted walls of text, all regarding the most nerdish things about Halo lore.

Nerd Powa to the max!!!!

glez13
hellz yeah!
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 DragonfireXZ95
[QUOTE="taterfrickintot"][QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"][QUOTE="taterfrickintot"] gameplay wise, yes, but the MJOLNER armor is so tough and powerful that master chief fell from space and survive without a scratch. and plust, it gives them such better strength and reflexes, when a normal marine tested it, he broke about every bone in his arm just by moving it. MJOLNIR armor is insane.

You would think they wouldn't put something like that in the game then. It's pretty contradicting, but then again, the Halo stories were never that good in the games.
taterfrickintot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 taterfrickintot
[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"][QUOTE="taterfrickintot"][QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"] Yes, he can fall from space through the atmospehere into the ground and survive, but can be killed from a few bullets from an assault rifle. Makes sense.

You would think they wouldn't put something like that in the game then. It's pretty contradicting, but then again, the Halo stories were never that good in the games.

falling out of space was an epic cutscene. i dont know why you are complaining about gameplay mechanics being a little contradictive to the story.
Vadamee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Vadamee
Member since 2009 • 1195 Posts
The results of the poll gives me new hope for SW. There is nothing a person wearing a Nanosuit can do to defeat a Spartan.
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 DragonfireXZ95

[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"][QUOTE="taterfrickintot"] well if he was totally invincible gameslay wise, that would be totally lame.taterfrickintot

falling out of space was an epic cutscene. i dont know why you are complaining about gameplay mechanics being a little contradictive to the story.

It wasn't epic at all. It was like watching an action movie with no depth to the plot.

UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#137 UnrealLegend
Member since 2009 • 5888 Posts

In a fight,MJOLNIR would win (because it is more advanced), but the nanosuit has a much bigger impact on the gameplay theMJOLNIR does.

arto1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 arto1223
Member since 2005 • 4412 Posts

Nano suit. Not only does it look better/cooler, it actually adds to gameplay.

lucky_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 lucky_star
Member since 2003 • 2307 Posts

MJOLNIR looks like it rusts.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#140 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

You cannot judge the MJOLNIR without judging the worth of the SPARTANs that wear it, simply because they are the only humans that have the physical ability to do so. So that boils down to a spec op troop vs. a SPARTAN...which is no contest at all.

Which would you choose Nomad (6" and around 200lb unkown if that is with or without armor) or John 117 (6"10' 290lb without armor -- 7" 2' 1300lb with armor)

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

[QUOTE="taterfrickintot"][QUOTE="campzor"]doesnt masterchiefs suit just give regen health/shield? im sure the nanosuit does that among with other things.DragonfireXZ95

Reentry is mostly thermal(IR) energy. http://spacetethers.com/reentry.htmlThe bullet may havesuperiorper area squaredimpact point.

glenn2709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 glenn2709
Member since 2005 • 1719 Posts
Nanosuit of course, strength, armor and of course cloaking. :D
Avatar image for deactivated-6079d224de716
deactivated-6079d224de716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 deactivated-6079d224de716
Member since 2009 • 2567 Posts

Hig winter coat. It is warm and comfy :3

SPBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 SPBoss
Member since 2009 • 3746 Posts
[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"][QUOTE="taterfrickintot"] gameplay wise, yes, but the MJOLNER armor is so tough and powerful that master chief fell from space and survive without a scratch. and plust, it gives them such better strength and reflexes, when a normal marine tested it, he broke about every bone in his arm just by moving it. MJOLNIR armor is insane.taterfrickintot

But Dragon has a point though lol,
R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 R3FURBISHED

[QUOTE="taterfrickintot"][QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"] Yes, he can fall from space through the atmospehere into the ground and survive, but can be killed from a few bullets from an assault rifle. Makes sense.SPBoss

But Dragon has a point though lol,

When the Spartans did that (a fall from 'x' number of kilometers) in Fall of Reach they had lock their armor and boost their shields to maximum to have a chance at enduring the impact.

The thing here is that when your armor is locked you cannot move. When the shields are raised that much you have a difficult time walking -- I would imagine it would be like pooring vegetable oil on a hard wood floor then trying to walk and run on it, it doesn't work to well when you are being shot at.
So for combat the shields have to be turned down enough so the bottom of your feet are not protected except by a couple however much of metal.

iammason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 iammason
Member since 2004 • 4189 Posts

Well, Nanosuit has a bunch of powers already built in, where as in the latest Halo game, you have armor abilities to swap with.

Nanosuit:

-invisibility

-armor

-strength

-speed

MJOLNIR:

-jetpack

-speed

-hologram

-invisibility

-evade/roll

-armor lock

-bubble shield

I think Nanosuit has the edge in the end.

taterfrickintot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 taterfrickintot

Well, Nanosuit has a bunch of powers already built in, where as in the latest Halo game, you have armor abilities to swap with.

Nanosuit:

-invisibility

-armor

-strength

-speed

MJOLNIR:

-jetpack

-speed

-hologram

-invisibility

-evade/roll

-armor lock

-bubble shield

iammason
MJOLNER has the armor and strength on at all times though, so dont pretend that doesnt exist on MJOLNER.
R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 R3FURBISHED

iammason

Thats it though, you cannot just judge Nanosuit vs. MJOLNIR armor because only a SPARTAN can wear a MJOLNIR suit and there is no way a SEAL could defeat a SPARTAN. John-117 proved that he could best three senior ODST when he was only 14 years old. For those who do not know, ODST are the special forces special forces. Only the most spectacular spec forces troops can join the ranks of ODST.

fatherofsol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 fatherofsol
Member since 2011 • 72 Posts

nanosuit. nano tech is extremely versitile and has almost unlimited uses. the suit regenerates and doesn't have a power source, the nanites are in their own way a living organism, while the mjolnir armor is very... limited; to reflecting damage and increasing physical strength.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#150 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23285 Posts
The nanosuit is way more interesting and has better actual gameplay functionalities.