MS likely has the best game coming next gen. Whole lotta BUTTHURT up in here!!!!!!

• 60 results
I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By I_own_u_4ever
Member since 2020 • 647 Posts

Information is coning in fast about clearly what's going to be one of the best most beloved games next gen.

Also new information that this game will be next gen only. It looks like Xbox One is being phased out so this will be a full blown next gen big budget game.

Ladies & Gentlemen

This is from a developer that brings pedigree and is known and beloved by many especially the hardcore. It's going to be on a grand scale with a grand budget and it's basically this developers wet dream to take the wood to Bethesda. This game is going to be on Game Pass day one.

Obsidian's Skyrim

AVOWED

Next gen only no cross gen this is full blown next gen big budget in coming. Proof for the butthurt doubters.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/avowed

Bigger Better Then Skyrim, Obsidian set to take the WOOD to Bethesda once again just like they did with Fallout New Vegas.

https://gamingbolt.com/avowed-targeting-late-2022-early-2023-release-much-larger-than-skyrim-insider

Now come on in here butthurt fanboys and proclaim to say meh we don't care blah blah blah but we all know that is going to be one of the biggest lies System Wars has ever seen over the next few years.

Fully next gen big budget Skyrim from Obsidian. Ol Goodie this is stupendous and the fanboys are jumping off cliffs right now as the information keeps getting better and better.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

The only games that are in competition to Avowed at this point are maybe the next God of War game because games like Uncharted are played out and the Last of us is pretty much done or over basically and Horizon 2 why cool, but it's open world robot Dinosaurs so not that special.

Anyone denying that an Obsidian Skyrim game for next gen with a big budget is only meh is truly lying we all know this has potentially special written all over it.

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: Just stop spanning the same crap! So many sad fanboys around here!

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

Can we ban this guy already?

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

pity bump

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Duckyindiana

@Juub1990: Definitely a few here that need that!

marleygamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 marleygamer
Member since 2020 • 132 Posts

who will unlock da g.a.m.e.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

I'm posting new information. New links from today about next gen only. MS removed the Xbox One logo and new articles about insiders saying it's much bigger then Skyrim. It looks like MS is changing course on how far into next gen they will do cross gen. This is a great thing.

You guys are just mad because MS has great games and possibly one of the best games coming next gen and it's only on MS platforms.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

You are trying way too hard. Fake boy,

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 I_own_u_4ever
@Duckyindiana said:

@i_own_u_4ever: Just stop spanning the same crap! So many sad fanboys around here!

I'm posting viable new information as of today and links, and i'm even making my threads crafty what's the problem you butthurt?

LetsHaveFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LetsHaveFun
Member since 2020 • 369 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: Did you just bump your own thread after not getting any responses??

That's pretty sad lol...

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: Bro, as a fellow Xbox fan, please stop. You're as annoying as Protos and El Tormenty.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@Juub1990: Why? What does he do different than any sony fanboys does with their dopey threads?

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@letshavefun said:

@i_own_u_4ever: Did you just bump your own thread after not getting any responses??

That's pretty sad lol...

No I was responding to fake complaints from Cows. Cows want to suppress a thread like this because it upsets them from the truth and they are not happy about not having Obsidian on PS anymore.

Actually though i'm getting a PS5 but my point is, it looks like MS has a real game generation defining game coming in hot in a few years and it's only on Xbox.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 I_own_u_4ever

@Sevenizz said:

@Juub1990: Why? What does he do different than any sony fanboys does with their dopey threads?

There you go and at least I bring links and facts to mine it's just the Cows get butthurt.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#16 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

Obsidian is one of my favorite developers. I am thinking it is Series X/PC only due to it not coming out within a 2 year window. I am thinking this is probably 3 years off at a minimum. I hope they take their time with it and make it a great game but it seems very early in development.

Phlop_Spencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Phlop_Spencer
Member since 2020 • 1476 Posts

Any hype from MS or it’s affiliates at this point should be ignored. They have proven time and time again how disappointing their hype pieces end up.

TLHBO

LetsHaveFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LetsHaveFun
Member since 2020 • 369 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@letshavefun said:

That's pretty sad lol...

No I was responding to fake complaints from Cows. Cows want to suppress a thread like this because it upsets them from the truth and they are not happy about not having Obsidian on PS anymore.

Actually though i'm getting a PS5 but my point is, it looks like MS has a real game generation defining game coming in hot in a few years and it's only on Xbox.

No!!

You created the thread and no one said anything and then 35 mins later you posted again!!

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

Best game revealed this year....bar none

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever said:
Now come on in here butthurt fanboys and proclaim to say meh we don't care blah blah blah but we all know that is going to be one of the biggest lies System Wars has ever seen over the next few years.

I thought it looked pretty generic, especially compared to Everwild - but we didn't see much of substance yet. That being said, I agree with you on this - if this was a PS exclusive instead then cows would be blowing their horn about it and the power of Obsidian's legacy Only On PS(TM).

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11088 Posts

Any chance of Playstation fans being jealous of Xbox died four days ago.

That being said, I think Avowed will be amazing.

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Duckyindiana

@BenjaminBanklin: No offence it didn’t die maybe in your biased eyes it did! I’ll got the Xbox and the ps5 on launch and enjoy them both.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@letshavefun said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@letshavefun said:

That's pretty sad lol...

No!!

You created the thread and no one said anything and then 35 mins later you posted again!!

Cows are quite they can't say much with all their butthurt. I'm expecting Sony to try and have one of their developers try to copy this and create something like this because they know the Ponies want this game.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 I_own_u_4ever
@bluestars said:

Best game revealed this year....bar none

Yup Avowed and Stalker 2 on XSX is my most hyped games for next gen. Cyber Punk on the XSX should hold me over for awhile.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@Sevenizz: He spams the damn place with shit threads.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2139 Posts

Xbox died a couple days ago. Didn't you read the obituary?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#27 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

OP is really in denial and hurting.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#28 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69467 Posts
You earned it. Regardless of how ridiculous your threads are they still bite.
You earned it. Regardless of how ridiculous your threads are they still bite.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#29 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

The Outer Worlds is nowhere near as good as the Fallout franchise, so I'll take a wait and see approach. Either way, I'm very likely to buy the game since I like games like that.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever:

I have even allowed myself to hope MS put their full backing behind state of decay 3 and give us a full blown AAA

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 I_own_u_4ever

@bluestars said:

@i_own_u_4ever:

I have even allowed myself to hope MS put their full backing behind state of decay 3 and give us a full blown AAA

It's happening

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By I_own_u_4ever
@WitIsWisdom said:

The Outer Worlds is nowhere near as good as the Fallout franchise, so I'll take a wait and see approach. Either way, I'm very likely to buy the game since I like games like that.

The Outer Worlds is a budget game. Obsidian said this all along, but even on a budget it's still a great game, but sure it's not on a AAAA budget, but with MS backing now The Outer Wolds 2 is likely going to be a much bigger budget game just like Avowed will be.

The Outer Worlds sold over 2 million copies exceeding Obsidian's goals. Not bad for a budget game. This will likely give the green light for MS to pump much more budget into an Outer Wolds 2 to rival Bethesda's new franchise Starfield.

Things are looking pretty good for Xbox gamers these days, lots to be excited for. Only Cows will try to suppress this mindset.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

Obsidian lost their magical touch, they lost their talent em.

Fallout New Vegas was great but Outer Worlds was dog shit.

So basically you have company who is downward spiral and isn't as good as it used to be making games for you which is not where you wanna be.

johnrare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#34 johnrare
Member since 2007 • 179 Posts

its only a trailer, thats not even a game yet........expect less from what is being seen

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 I_own_u_4ever

@ProtossRushX said:

Obsidian lost their magical touch, they lost their talent em.

Fallout New Vegas but Outer Worlds was dog shit.

So basically you have company who is downward spiral and isn't as good as it used to be making games for you which is not where you wanna be.

The Outer Worlds is not dog shit it's actually a really great game on a budget. Your just a Cow that tells yourself these things now because you can't play Obsidian games anymore.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#36 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

The Outer Worlds is a budget game. Obsidian said this all along, but even on a budget it's still a great game, but sure it's not on a AAAA budget, but with MS backing now The Outer Wolds 2 is likely going to be a much bigger budget game just like Avowed will be.

The Outer Worlds sold over 2 million copies exceeding Obsidian's goals. Not bad for a budget game. This will likely give the green light for MS to pump much more budget into an Outer Wolds 2 to rival Bethesda's new franchise Starfield.

Things are looking pretty good for Xbox gamers these days, lots to be excited for. Only Cows will try to suppress this mindset.

Yeah, I mean don't get me wrong. All I'm saying is that I fell for the hype of The Outer Worlds and very likely had it escalated in my own mind. I wasn't a fan of the game and feel people over praise it personally. To me it felt boring and like a slog, but I did see glimpses of brilliance. I'll probably go back and play the game more one of these days since I never got close to completion. I simply just didn't enjoy my time with the game. That said however it also wasn't terrible and I would love to see what the devs can do with a large budget, especially since I easily prefer ES type games over that of Fallout type games.

I am excited for their upcoming game and it's easily one of my most anticipated games at this point. I judge each game separately.

I'm assuming the last two sentences you posted aren't aimed at me but more of a general statement?

I feel as though things next gen will be great and I am looking forward to it. I'm easily more excited for next gen overall than I have been for the last 2.

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Duckyindiana

@ProtossRushX: Sorry but Outer Worlds was a great game! Never thought you could lose anymore credibility but wow you truly are an idiot

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@Duckyindiana said:

@ProtossRushX: Sorry but Outer Worlds was a great game! Never thought you could lose anymore credibility but wow you truly are an idiot

He hates on anything not part of Sony, even if it's good, like: Animal Crossing, Ori and the Blind Forest etc.

Ignore him.

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#39 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

I wish this game is simpler than Skyrim but look much better with its own unique twist. Mod support would also be nice.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@WitIsWisdom said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Yeah, I mean don't get me wrong. All I'm saying is that I fell for the hype of The Outer Worlds and very likely had it escalated in my own mind. I wasn't a fan of the game and feel people over praise it personally. To me it felt boring and like a slog, but I did see glimpses of brilliance. I'll probably go back and play the game more one of these days since I never got close to completion. I simply just didn't enjoy my time with the game. That said however it also wasn't terrible and I would love to see what the devs can do with a large budget, especially since I easily prefer ES type games over that of Fallout type games.

I am excited for their upcoming game and it's easily one of my most anticipated games at this point. I judge each game separately.

I'm assuming the last two sentences you posted aren't aimed at me but more of a general statement?

I feel as though things next gen will be great and I am looking forward to it. I'm easily more excited for next gen overall than I have been for the last 2.

No I actually totally understand what you're saying and no I was not directly coming at you I was just giving some useful insights. I personally did not have huge big budget expectation with the Outer Worlds but like yourself I think some did and they felt a bit let down. I can see some of the short comings of the Outer Worlds like the weak physics and copy n paste feel in some parts but Obsidian has even said this themselves that these were short comings they had to live with because they just did not have the extra budget but this is known.

The best part About The Outer Worlds is it actually has a pretty deep engaging story and you can play how you want. I'd recommend not playing on anything less then hard. The game is to easy on normal, but hard should be the standard, and Super Nova if you really want the best and don't mind your companions dying. I personally play on hard just because I like keeping my companions but I may play a second play through on Super Nova.

I'll tell you something interesting The Outer Worlds is actually a lot longer of a game then most realize. I've got over 50+ hours in it and i'm not that close to finishing it yet. If you venture off the beaten path and do all the side quest and companion quest and many task quest their is a ton to offer in this game. I just started playing it again the past few days I had put it down for ma bit the past few months but i'm back playing it again and enjoying it again.

I'm a bit of a scoundrel when I play. I make some friends and some I just strait murder after I talk to them and take their loot lol.

If you temper your expectations and realize that The Outer Worlds is a big game on a budget and it's more of an AA-AAA type game then you can enjoy and have a good deal of fun with it and really appreciate it.

As for Avowed I think MS knows they have something special with Obsidian for this one and MS is going to give Obsidian the money and freedom to make it a full blown AAAA type game and it's likely going to be one of the best games next gen and known as another cult classic from Obsidian just like Fallout New Vegas was.

Martin_G_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Martin_G_N
Member since 2006 • 2124 Posts

Great, it's also available on PC. Which is why the best way to go is PS5 and upgrade my PC eventually.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@Martin_G_N said:

Great, it's also available on PC. Which is why the best way to go is PS5 and upgrade my PC eventually.

The XSX with that kinda power at that cost and with the option to have Game Pass is a pretty big deal. What if MS even prices the XSX at $400 it's a no brainier.

I'm going with both XSX & PS5

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@rzxv04 said:

I wish this game is simpler than Skyrim but look much better with its own unique twist. Mod support would also be nice.

It's going to look much much better then Skyrim it's going to be a next gen game on the XSX. Not sure what you mean by simpler? But it's likely going to be a bit hardcore and have deep RPG and customization options. For me and most this is exactly what we want.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 I_own_u_4ever

We really should give Obsidian some serious credit. They can get games out the door faster then Bethesda and they have proven they can make better games then Bethesda especially if given the budget like they have now from MS.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: I'm not sure how you're jumping to all these conclusions based off a cg trailer. It looks like it has promise but I'm not getting hyped till I see some actual gameplay.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 I_own_u_4ever

@joshrmeyer said:

@i_own_u_4ever: I'm not sure how you're jumping to all these conclusions based off a cg trailer. It looks like it has promise but I'm not getting hyped till I see some actual gameplay.

How can you not be hyped for an Obsidian Skyrim game? Especially now with MS $$$

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: I bought ps4 skyrim and skyrim vr and got bored of it really quick. Hopefully it's better than that game. Gameplay probably won't be shown for a few years.

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#48 Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 2251 Posts

Love obsidian and super hyped for a AAA budget rpg game from them, however they have ground the the outer world expansion to release first, so game is 2-3 years away so a bit early to declare the generation over imo...

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#49  Edited By rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@rzxv04 said:

It's going to look much much better then Skyrim it's going to be a next gen game on the XSX. Not sure what you mean by simpler? But it's likely going to be a bit hardcore and have deep RPG and customization options. For me and most this is exactly what we want.

My bad. When I mention Skyrim, I usually think of the modded ones. Avowed will definitely look better.

Looking back at Skyrim, I'd rather have less sidequests but more effort poured into the main story, not super huge areas but very unique. Easy for new game plus or multiple playthroughs with different builds.

I guess they can also do NG+ where in your first playthrough you can only do 1 build, next you have 2, next you have 3.. skill and stat points carry over.

Not something like DA: I where it's super long for a normal playthrough with 1 build.

I'd be happy if it doesn't have as much rpg mechanics as skyrim. Something leaner. perhaps more combat focused, slightly less rpg.

I'm confident the combat won't be as wonky because developers have probably learned so much from Skyrim/Fallout on what or what not to do. Plus, there's 2077 they can learn from post launch, on things people might want or not want with the combat.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#50 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2949 Posts

It's a shame sony fans can't buy digital preparation H for their hurt butt