Blazepanzer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 Blazepanzer24
Member since 2018 • 437 Posts

Meh, I think I'll just stick to current gen hardware and my PC rig. Most of that extra power in the xbox series X and PS5 is going to be used to improve 4K performance and graphics. Outside of improved graphics and 4K, there not going to be a whopping new tech engine with dozens of new features that you couldn't possibly enjoy on a high end AMD FX processor and a graphics card like an RX 580. You might get a few, but not all that many, just like with the PS4/Xbox one stock consoles in comparison to the stock PS3/Xbox 360 consoles.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#102 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

Can’t believe there are people that think that having exclusive games is a bad thing. There’s no point in getting a console/ PC if there were no exclusives.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#103 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69477 Posts

@ButDuuude said:

Can’t believe there are people that think that having exclusive games is a bad thing. There’s no point in getting a console/ PC if there were no exclusives.

So, there is no point gaming if the game can be played on other platforms? LOL. You do know people play games because its fun and not because its exclusive.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104  Edited By deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@Pedro said:
@ButDuuude said:

So, there is no point gaming if the game can be played on other platforms? LOL. You do know people play games because its fun and not because its exclusive.

A lot of that duuude's opinions are stuck in the past.