Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

@metalslimenite said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@Netret0120 said:

Sony has won this generation, you'd be a blind fanboy to think otherwise.

In terms of sales, yes.

And especially, games.

Debatable.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@metalslimenite said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@Netret0120 said:

In terms of sales, yes.

And especially, games.

Debatable.

Not debatable at all. Metacritic and even Gamespot confirm.

Your personal taste and opinion are debatable but in terms of the general consensus PS4 wins in games quite easily. Xbone games lineup this gen has been a disaster for the most part.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 hrt_rulz01

@quadknight said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@metalslimenite said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@Netret0120 said:

In terms of sales, yes.

And especially, games.

Debatable.

Not debatable at all. Metacritic and even Gamespot confirm.

Your personal taste and opinion are debatable but in terms of the general consensus PS4 wins in games quite easily. Xbone games lineup this gen has been a disaster for the most part.

Lol, yeah ok then... (insert eye roll here)

@tormentos said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

MS might have started out badly this gen but they've come back strong... and are now offering more customer friendly options than Sony.

But yeah, since this is a thread saying something positive about MS, I'm sure it'll get locked.

What?

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What costumer friendly options MS is offering over sony?

And what have you play on your dustcollector one since this year started?

You're kidding right? I think you've finally lost the plot.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#55 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

@harnessthepower said:

Microsoft is a beacon of light to gamer everywhere; it is a company which could last 1000 years. Sony is but a small blip in comparison, and I would predict they end up selling off major divisions within 2-3 years.

Microsoft has been around for 42 years. Sony has been around for 71 years, nearly twice as long. Nintendo has been around for 127 years, three times as long.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@harnessthepower said:

Sony so far is winning 2-1 (assuming project Scorpio does not propel Xbone past PS4 Pro).

It's quite amazing how far Microsoft has come in the console battle. They have been far more innovative than Sony, especially in regards to Online gaming, and this innovation is going to lead to Microsoft winning in the end. This is a marathon, not a race, and with Microsofts huge, successful company vs Sony's weakly diversified company, which relies almost entirely upon the PS brand, it is Microsoft who is posed to win for generations to come.

Microsoft is a beacon of light to gamer everywhere; it is a company which could last 1000 years. Sony is but a small blip in comparison, and I would predict they end up selling off major divisions within 2-3 years. My guess is PlayStation becomes its own brand separate from Sony.

What say you? Does Microsoft has the upper hand in the long run, or can Sony turn things around?

I take it that this is what you tell yourself when you find yourself crying to sleep, because XB1 is like 30 million behind ps4.

Tigerbalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58 Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1118 Posts

The Xbox doesn't win on any metric that really matters to gamers. Games.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#59  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69466 Posts

I wish both companies die with regards to hardware locking devices also know as consoles. But I want Nintendo to die first. These two can follow after. The only redeeming quality is Microsoft Xbox Play Anywhere which is the future of gaming. If all three embrace multiplatform gaming, then the industry as a whole would have grown the **** up. But, instead we have people celebrating the locking of games to specific devices and these fools actually believe its for the betterment of gaming.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By DaVillain
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

@funsohng said:

I'm curious, if I get XBOX ONE now, as someone who has a laptop running on an i7 and 1070 + PS4, what can I play on it?

Just Rare Replay, Halo 5, and Halo: Master Chief Collection only, because those games aren't available to play on PC.

Edit: I think Sun Set Overdrive is another game you cannot play on PC but then again, the humors was a huge turn-off so I didn't bother with the game at all.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@harnessthepower said:

Sony so far is winning 2-1 (assuming project Scorpio does not propel Xbone past PS4 Pro).

It's quite amazing how far Microsoft has come in the console battle. They have been far more innovative than Sony, especially in regards to Online gaming, and this innovation is going to lead to Microsoft winning in the end. This is a marathon, not a race, and with Microsofts huge, successful company vs Sony's weakly diversified company, which relies almost entirely upon the PS brand, it is Microsoft who is posed to win for generations to come.

Microsoft is a beacon of light to gamer everywhere; it is a company which could last 1000 years. Sony is but a small blip in comparison, and I would predict they end up selling off major divisions within 2-3 years. My guess is PlayStation becomes its own brand separate from Sony.

What say you? Does Microsoft has the upper hand in the long run, or can Sony turn things around?

SEGA was a very innovative gaming company.....and where are they now?

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Well, i see i have nothing to say, since all the lems here are just fanboy shaming cause they can't defend the Bone.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

@davillain- said:
@funsohng said:

I'm curious, if I get XBOX ONE now, as someone who has a laptop running on an i7 and 1070 + PS4, what can I play on it?

Just Rare Replay, Halo 5, and Halo: Master Chief Collection only, because those games aren't available to play on PC.

Edit: I think Sun Set Overdrive is another game you cannot play on PC but then again, the humors was a huge turn-off so I didn't bother with the game at all.

Well looks like I'm never getting XBOX ONE then.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

@dr_vancouver: bro the PS4 is what it is because of MS and what they've done for console gaming

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 DaVillain
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

@funsohng said:
@davillain- said:
@funsohng said:

Well looks like I'm never getting XBOX ONE then.

I wouldn't bother with the Xbox One unless you love Halo and also into Rare's Retro games but other then that, Xbox One is the weakest link this gen has to offer and not trying to be mean to any Xbox One owners, but it's not the worst console, just disappointing for a next-gen console.

Anyone who has a decent Laptop/PC doesn't really need to own an Xbox One unless you love Halo.

Avatar image for harnessthepower
HarnessThePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 HarnessThePower
Member since 2017 • 267 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Sega didn't have the backing of a company like Microsoft. Microsoft is one of the most innovative, well-diversified companies around. Like Sega, Sony is a One trick pony.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#67 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Waiting for the day when I can play games without either of these companies......

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@kinky-unikorn said:

I like Microsoft...

I like Sony...

I like Nintendo...

I like games...

End of discussion for me :)

I don't like the current MS, but Scorpio might just chance that. Xbone is just a movie machine for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
Member since 2015 • 916 Posts

@Epak_ said:
@kinky-unikorn said:

I like Microsoft...

I like Sony...

I like Nintendo...

I like games...

I don't like the current MS, but Scorpio might just chance that. Xbone is just a movie machine for me.

I definitely enjoyed more time with the Xbox 360 than the Xbox One, but I just enjoy games and whatever comes out that interests me for said console or PC. Some people here have a serious hatred for certain companies...

I know @dakur was one who despised Microsoft...lol. Not sure what happened to him though, probably got the ban because I haven't seen him on in a while...and I'm glad to be honest...lol

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 hrt_rulz01

@kinky-unikorn said:
@Epak_ said:
@kinky-unikorn said:

I like Microsoft...

I like Sony...

I like Nintendo...

I like games...

I definitely enjoyed more time with the Xbox 360 than the Xbox One, but I just enjoy games and whatever comes out that interests me for said console or PC. Some people here have a serious hatred for certain companies...

I know @dakur was one who despised Microsoft...lol. Not sure what happened to him though, probably got the ban because I haven't seen him on in a while...and I'm glad to be honest...lol

Yeah it's been so great without him posting his drivel on here... hopefully he stays away.