microsoft lost bioshock, eternal sonata, ninja gaiden, halo2,

• 126 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

[QUOTE="shungokustasu"]LOL. DV I bet most of the people on this forum don't know that classic Disney cartoon.Dreams-Visions

:(

I loved that show! :cry: I still miss it. And Gummy Bears. And Darkwing Duck. :(

Dont forget TaleSpin and Aladdin

:cry: teh classics! and we both forgot...

Chip chip chip chip aaaaand Dale's Rescue Rangers! :cry:

Nostalgia FTW! 

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

[QUOTE="shungokustasu"]LOL. DV I bet most of the people on this forum don't know that classic Disney cartoon.Dreams-Visions

I loved that show! :cry: I still miss it. And Gummy Bears. And Darkwing Duck. :(

TailSpin kicked absolute ass. Don Carnage was my favorite. Did you see that 'movie' episode with Clang?

e20Dylan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 e20Dylan
Member since 2007 • 1055 Posts
oh yah did the 360 lose kane and lynch to the ps3? ITHINK THEY DID
ToScA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 ToScA-
Member since 2006 • 5782 Posts

the PC is a whole different platform. the ps3 is closer to a computer then the 360 is. the ps3 is a computer and im sure within time will be able to run windows on it. they are already talking about different operating systems. wouldnt that be funnye20Dylan

Jesus Christ Monkeyballs, did I just read that? :lol:

Good job ending your own thread.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts
[QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

[QUOTE="shungokustasu"]LOL. DV I bet most of the people on this forum don't know that classic Disney cartoon.Verge_6

TailSpin kicked absolute ass. Don Carnage was my favorite. Did you see that 'movie' episode with Clang?

I don't think I saw that episode. And I liked Louie the most, as I recall. I wanted the kids airfoil so bad I could taste it :lol:

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Dreams-Visions

[QUOTE="e20Dylan"]the PC is a whole different platform. the ps3 is closer to a computer then the 360 is. the ps3 is a computer and im sure within time will be able to run windows on it. they are already talking about different operating systems. wouldnt that be funnyToScA-

Good job ending your own thread!

:lol: teh toooo funnay! 

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 project343
Member since 2005 • 14106 Posts
oh yah did the 360 lose kane and lynch to the ps3? ITHINK THEY DIDe20Dylan

And now you're being a hypocrite. You're ignoring console-exclusives to make this new point, but your whole argument was to point out that most of the Xbox 360's supposed exclusives were also available on the PC. :|

Incase you missed my point, Kane & Lynch was NEVER Xbox 360 exclusive...
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

I don't think I saw that episode. And I liked Louie the most, as I recall. I wanted the kids airfoil so bad I could taste it :lol:

I wanted the air-pirate's zeppelin. Thing was a freaking flying aircraft carrier.

*sigh* That was back when the Disney Channel DIDN'T suck...lest we forget. 

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 project343

Good job ending your own thread.

ToScA-

*Facepalm* FTW! :D
Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Dreams-Visions
[QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

[QUOTE="shungokustasu"]LOL. DV I bet most of the people on this forum don't know that classic Disney cartoon.Verge_6

I wanted the air-pirate's zeppelin. Thing was a freaking flying aircraft carrier.

*sniff, sniff*

the kids today will never understand the greatness that was The Disney Afternoon.

:cry:

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

*sniff, sniff*

the kids today will never understand the greatness that was The Disney Afternoon.

Speaking of old cartoons that rocked abck in the day, did you ever watch Bonkers or Animaniacs? 

GloverD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112 GloverD
Member since 2004 • 1555 Posts
Honestly losing exclusives means Jack. Look at all the PS1 exclusives that were lost when PS2 came out it still selling over 110 million. Infact they lost there big hit CRASH which was the Face of the PS1. So sorry Xboxfans "Saying HAHAHA ps3 lost another exclusive" means nothing. New System NEW GAMES. not A bunch of sequelss *Cough cough Nintendo* what are we on mario & zelda 400 now.....
project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 project343

*sniff, sniff*

Dreams-Visions

I prefer Disney in the morning. Waking up to a toaster strudel, and the Disney channel was the highlight of my childhood. :)
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

*sniff, sniff*

project343

I prefer Disney in the morning. Waking up to a toaster strudel, and the Disney channel was the highlight of my childhood. :)

Yeah,, it was always the morning with me as well. I always had Frosted Flakes while watching my daily episodes of Rescue Rangers and the like 

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Dreams-Visions
[QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

*sniff, sniff*

Speaking of old cartoons that rocked abck in the day, did you ever watch Bonkers or Animaniacs?

Naturally.  And Dennis the Menace.  And the Comic Strip, Danger Mouse, Captain N: The Game Master, TMNT, and Tiny Tune Adventures.  I can't think of too many cartoons I didn't watch. 

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Dreams-Visions
[QUOTE="project343"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

*sniff, sniff*

Verge_6

Yeah,, it was always the morning with me as well. I always had Frosted Flakes while watching my daily episodes of Rescue Rangers and the like

good memories.  :D 

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

*sniff, sniff*

Naturally. And Dennis the Menace. And the Comic Strip, Danger Mouse, Captain N: The Game Master, TMNT, and Tiny Tune Adventures. I can't think of too many cartoons I didn't watch.

Ah, Tiny tunes ruled...Babs and Bugs, right? 

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Dreams-Visions
[QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

*sniff, sniff*

Naturally. And Dennis the Menace. And the Comic Strip, Danger Mouse, Captain N: The Game Master, TMNT, and Tiny Tune Adventures. I can't think of too many cartoons I didn't watch.

yep. 

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Verge_6

Dreams-Visions

yep.

"No relation..."

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
[QUOTE="Verge_6"]

Dreams-Visions

yep.

"Elevator goes down hoooooooole" 

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"][QUOTE="Verge_6"]

shungokustasu

yep.

"Elevator goes down hoooooooole"

"I'm da mightiest duck of aaaaaaall"

*Sigh Good times... 

anamnawshad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 anamnawshad
Member since 2003 • 5067 Posts

[QUOTE="e20Dylan"]ignore the facts all you want. 360 has lost more exclusives.. most of the 360 games comin out the goodones you can play on the PC.. you got halo 3 and gears which and halo2 is coming to the PC so you got gears have fun. you lost saints row too. and ninja gaiden 2 will be on the ps3 same with eternal sonata. i think you got 2 more rpgs left to go pc or ps3?? doesnt really matter either way Rob2223

LOL This pic is hilarious!!

To the Cows: PC =/= $ony.       PC = M$ ;) 

saspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 saspool
Member since 2006 • 128 Posts

Even if Xbox 360 loses all its exclusives to PC it doesn't mean defeat against the PS3 because not everyone is going to upgrade or switch to PCs. Now I have heard it all about $600 PCs being capable of running games at satisfactory or even superb performance but the fact of matter is in order to enjoy this performance PC requires maintenance and the average gamer does not have the patience nor the expertise to pull this off. When the average user runs Windows with one Administrator account and clicks on every ad or link they come across, installs anything that looks interesting, doesn't run an antivirus or an up-to-date antivirus and yet opens any executable, they are prone to many problems which dramatically lower the performance of a PC. Considering how these users are not capable of formatting or cleaning up their PCs they get frustrated and turn to consoles where they don't have to deal with such problems. They can simply pop in their games and over time there will be little or no performance loss and they can continue to enjoy their games without worrying about cleaning up files that the game uninstaller left behind when they are tight on space or clean up the registry; therefore no matter how many exclusives the 360 loses to the PC it will still continue to sell and sell much better against the competition due to its number of exclusives when compared to the PS3.

FreedomReign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 FreedomReign
Member since 2006 • 1178 Posts

You know why you're stupid? Because you think that the PC market isn't just as much M$ as the Xbox market. PC/360 exclusive is M$ console exclusive. Windows is a Microsoft Platform you numb-tard.

wooopz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 wooopz
Member since 2005 • 476 Posts
[QUOTE="Rob2223"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="Rob2223"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="Ganon_919"]

Poor Poor Microsoft, losing all their exclusives to Microsoft like that!

Bad Microsoft! Get your own exclusives!

Vandalvideo

Too bad the PC isn't a microsoft platform.

Halo 2 is only on Windows Vista, and thats a microsoft platform.

VIsta is the operating system, not the platform. The platform is the PC. The operating system g ives them no ownership over said titles.

ok answer me this question, if microsoft didnt make windows, would halo 2 be going to pc?

If you don't have a video card in your rig, would it even RUN halo 2? Turn of the coin, same logic.

its actually not, i understand u saying ms has no ownership of said title but in halo's case they do.  ffs its a first party dveloper its owned by ms.  And any other game published by ms they have some ownership of it.  

hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#126 hongkingkong
Member since 2006 • 9368 Posts
[QUOTE="e20Dylan"]These threadsdeepdreamer256
I stopped reading there.