Microsoft is like....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Arch_Angel_21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Arch_Angel_21
Member since 2006 • 1493 Posts
Microsoft is like the really rich, cool, popular guy who gets all the girls (games :P). He ain't going anywhere soon, he trys to control everyone with wealth. You are envious of him and sometimes you think he can be a complete idiot but you still like him despite all of this. Does anybody know what I mean here?
hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 hyruledweller
Member since 2006 • 3168 Posts
sorta, but i hate him.
Arch_Angel_21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Arch_Angel_21

sorta, but i hate him.hyruledweller

Well I still think he is an alright guy!

cheatymcshifty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cheatymcshifty
Member since 2004 • 718 Posts
Nope, i hate that guy, and so does everyone else, they just act like they like him because everyone else acts like they like him.. Except. i dont act like i like that guy, and no matter how rich and how many coaches put him as starter QB (no matter how bad he is) People still like there real friends bette. (And my stereo rock's his' hardcore)
magus-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 magus-21
Member since 2006 • 2868 Posts
If that's Microsoft, then Sony is Britney Spears. Nintendo is the adorable little girl you knew as a kid who grew up into a girl-next-door-type hottie.
afdevil24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 afdevil24
Member since 2006 • 1590 Posts
[QUOTE="magus-21"]If that's Microsoft, then Sony is Britney Spears. Nintendo is the adorable little girl you knew as a kid who grew up into a girl-next-door-type hottie.

nintendo was chicken wings. cause those are dank. then a dog ate them, pooped them out, it got put into a paper bag, and set on fire, and that's how you get nintendo today.
Arch_Angel_21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Arch_Angel_21

If that's Microsoft, then Sony is Britney Spears. Nintendo is the adorable little girl you knew as a kid who grew up into a girl-next-door-type hottie.magus-21

Yeah I think that is a bit unfair on Sony, I mean Britney Spears...that is just plain nasty.

cheatymcshifty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cheatymcshifty
Member since 2004 • 718 Posts
[QUOTE="hyruledweller"]sorta, but i hate him.afdevil24
You'd rather hang out with the unpopular guy who is different and gets all the ugly girls (games with bad graphics)

I'd rather hang out with the guy who's popular because he's cool to people, has a personality, and gets the hotties because of it.
hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hyruledweller
Member since 2006 • 3168 Posts

[QUOTE="hyruledweller"]sorta, but i hate him.Arch_Angel_21

Well I still think he is an alright guy!

yeh, until he (something) my girlfriend.
magus-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 magus-21

[QUOTE="magus-21"]If that's Microsoft, then Sony is Britney Spears. Nintendo is the adorable little girl you knew as a kid who grew up into a girl-next-door-type hottie.Arch_Angel_21

Yeah I think that is a bit unfair on Sony, I mean Britney Spears...that is just plain nasty.

How else would you describe a company that used to produce one of the hottest items in the industry but recently went completely psycho?
Arch_Angel_21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Arch_Angel_21

[QUOTE="magus-21"]If that's Microsoft, then Sony is Britney Spears. Nintendo is the adorable little girl you knew as a kid who grew up into a girl-next-door-type hottie.afdevil24
nintendo was chicken wings. cause those are dank. then a dog ate them, pooped them out, it got put into a paper bag, and set on fire, and that's how you get nintendo today.

I see Nintendo as like the older guy who still thinks he can hang with younger crowd but needs to move on, and is a bit of a paedophile as he is quite intersted in little girls (kids games), which was ok when he was younger but no so much anymore (again needs to move on).

Arch_Angel_21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Arch_Angel_21
[QUOTE="Arch_Angel_21"]

[QUOTE="magus-21"]If that's Microsoft, then Sony is Britney Spears. Nintendo is the adorable little girl you knew as a kid who grew up into a girl-next-door-type hottie.magus-21

How else would you describe a company that used to produce one of the hottest items in the industry but recently went completely psycho?

How exactly did they go completely Psycho?

OldParr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 OldParr
Member since 2006 • 2996 Posts
all i know that this guy with his new upgrade(360) declare tht he is gonna be here to stay.he aint no dreamcast,he aint no flop,he aint innovation.but he gives what u need to satisfie urself as a gamer plus a little more just in case u want something else to entertaint urself
Darth_Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Darth_Stalin
Member since 2005 • 8681 Posts
Honestly, i don't care about MS. I am just in love with my 360 however :P
Anoch20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Anoch20
Member since 2006 • 1558 Posts
Microsoft is more like ad rug trafficker, they get all the good stuff to supply you, you get happy, he kills off his enemies and takes his territory and drug routes (eSony's exclusives). They get you so high and happy you don't realize they are using you and ruining you until it's too late. Next thing you know they will have you cleaning his floors with a toothbrush lol.
Khansoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Khansoul
Member since 2004 • 4639 Posts
Microsoft would be in my top 8 on myspace.
ChocolatePimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 ChocolatePimp
Member since 2005 • 476 Posts

Honestly, i don't care about MS. I am just in love with my 360 however :PTulak_Hord

AGREED.........

Arch_Angel_21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Arch_Angel_21

Honestly, i don't care about MS. I am just in love with my 360 however :PTulak_Hord

well i didn't have any sort of positive or negative opinion on them until the game exclusivity issues started to come up which caught my interest.

ChocolatePimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 ChocolatePimp
Member since 2005 • 476 Posts

AGREED.........

Arch_Angel_21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Arch_Angel_21

Microsoft would be in my top 8 on myspace.Khansoul

lucky them :lol:

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#22 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts

Microsoft is like the really rich, cool, popular guy who gets all the girls (games :P). He ain't going anywhere soon, he trys to control everyone with wealth. You are envious of him and sometimes you think he can be a complete idiot but you still like him despite all of this. Does anybody know what I mean here?Arch_Angel_21

Yea and the Wii is like the little midget who all the girls think is cute and cuddly, but can't do much against bigger people.

The PS3 is like the fat loser who no one likes and is always doing something that makes other people hate him more.

PayDaMurdaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PayDaMurdaMan
Member since 2006 • 585 Posts
[QUOTE="Arch_Angel_21"]

[QUOTE="magus-21"]If that's Microsoft, then Sony is Britney Spears. Nintendo is the adorable little girl you knew as a kid who grew up into a girl-next-door-type hottie.magus-21

LMFAO
magus-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 magus-21
[QUOTE="magus-21"][QUOTE="Arch_Angel_21"]

[QUOTE="magus-21"]If that's Microsoft, then Sony is Britney Spears. Nintendo is the adorable little girl you knew as a kid who grew up into a girl-next-door-type hottie.Arch_Angel_21

How exactly did they go completely Psycho?

Have you NOT been keeping up with Sony execs' public statements for the last year?