Microsoft E3 2019 leaked - New Splinter cell and dino crysis reboot.

• 70 results
#1 Edited by Ghosts4ever (9762 posts) -

Source

World Premieres

• The world premiere of Dino Crisis reboot which is listed to arrive in 2020.
  • The world premiere of the long-awaited new Splinter Cell game by Ubisoft.

Although im not interested in the dinosaurs (creature that never exist) game but new splinter cell. i really want it to be both. true and back to roots as its one of my fav gaming franchise and want to give it another chance unless ubisoft will turn it into assassins creed/far cry clone.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
#2 Posted by SolidGame_basic (24154 posts) -

Capcom kickin' ass

#3 Posted by R4gn4r0k (30970 posts) -

Open World game where Sam Fisher is a woman please

#4 Edited by Ghosts4ever (9762 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

i wont be surprised knowing ubisoft.

splinter cell starting samantha fisher, or princess of peria.

#5 Posted by lundy86_4 (53087 posts) -

Unnnnggg... Dino Crisis remake. Yes please. I'll be happy if this is true... Excellent game.

#6 Edited by phbz (4409 posts) -

@ghosts4ever: "Although im not interested in the dinosaurs (creature that never exist)" Dude you're just amazing!

#7 Posted by R4gn4r0k (30970 posts) -

@phbz said:

@ghosts4ever: "Although im not interested in the dinosaurs (creature that never exist)" Dude you're just amazing!

Ghosts has no time to study history because he is too busy convicing people of how amazing DOOM and Metro are.

#8 Posted by lundy86_4 (53087 posts) -

@phbz: I completely missed that lol.

#9 Posted by warmblur (2333 posts) -

I really hope we finally get a new Splinter Cell this gen for the past few years I been waiting to see those 3 green lights pop up on the screen at E3.

#10 Posted by robert_sparkes (3012 posts) -

A Dino crisis would be nice the splinter cell rumour just seems to be going on and on.

#11 Edited by lamprey263 (36106 posts) -

Never played original Dino Crisis, might be hard for me to get into it these days without the nostalgia factor. But, if they modernize the game like Capcom did for RE2 with a more ambitious remake, I will try it.

As for Splinter Cell, meh, I liked many past games, but I have a feeling Ubisoft will twist it into an online game they want players to sink hundreds of hours into, just the thought of that leaves me not too excited.

#12 Edited by Archangel3371 (27879 posts) -

A Dino Crisis reboot? Oh hell yeah!

#13 Posted by sakaiXx (5467 posts) -

Welcome back Regina! Really loving how microsoft turning its E3 conference into 3rd party fest. Can't wait to play it on ps4!

#14 Posted by Ant_17 (12409 posts) -

About time capcom.

And splinter who?

#15 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (18841 posts) -

@ghosts4ever said:

Source

World Premieres

Although im not interested in the dinosaurs (creature that never exist) game but new splinter cell. i really want it to be both. true and back to roots as its one of my fav gaming franchise and want to give it another chance unless ubisoft will turn it into assassins creed/far cry clone.

Lol... I think you've finally lost it Ghosts.

#16 Posted by WitIsWisdom (5226 posts) -

Wait.... are you trying to say that dinosaurs never existed? Like truly is that what you are saying?

#17 Posted by MirkoS77 (14121 posts) -

I wonder how much silencers and sticky shockers will cost?

#18 Posted by dagubot (1300 posts) -

Did this man just say dinosaurs never existed?

#19 Posted by Epak_ (10661 posts) -

@dagubot said:

Did this man just say dinosaurs never existed?

I'm speechless.

#20 Posted by Daredevils2k (2029 posts) -

If splinter cell doesn’t release for the pc, I might be tempted to buy the cheapest Xb1 just to play it .

Avatar image for mclarenmaster18
#21 Posted by MclarenMaster18 (1438 posts) -

That's good!

I'm looking forward to see more Xbox content by E3 2019!

#23 Posted by rmpumper (606 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Source

World Premieres

Lol... I think you've finally lost it Ghosts.

Is Ghost a member of CAD - Christians Against Dinosaurs? Would not be surprised, lol.

#24 Edited by adsparky (1375 posts) -

I would be very happy if dino crisis gets a remake more than a reboot, but anything is welcome considering how Capcom has been doing lately,

BTW does anyone got some amazon ads of dino crisis and splinter cell, or just me?

#25 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18841 posts) -

@rmpumper: Lol, wouldn't surprise me.

#26 Edited by Sevenizz (3810 posts) -

I don’t know much about the Dino game but man, Splinter Cell was the game that sold me on the Xbox brand. I’d love another one, but are they too far gone from the original formula now? The past few games just felt like 3rd person games like everything else.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
#27 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (4568 posts) -

Although im not interested in the dinosaurs (creature that never exist)

RIP education.

#28 Posted by knight-k (2600 posts) -

Are you a flat earther OP?

#29 Posted by uninspiredcup (33244 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

You're joking, but that could happen.

#30 Posted by PC_Rocks (2231 posts) -

Oh c'mon guys. Give ghost some slack. Obviously he confused dinosaurs with dragons.

#31 Posted by sealionact (3879 posts) -

@phbz: Well, have you ever seen one?

#32 Posted by I_P_Daily (11655 posts) -

@ghosts4ever: Man i would hate to be a work mate of yours as you friggin love spreading rumours.

#33 Posted by freedomfreak (51181 posts) -

I bet sniper works in the same kinda workplace I do.

Anyway, looking forward to Third Echelon Royale.

#34 Posted by Son-Goku7523 (956 posts) -
@ghosts4ever said:

Although im not interested in the dinosaurs (creature that never exist) game

This guy...

#35 Posted by Cloud_imperium (14923 posts) -

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG . Yesssssss!

#36 Posted by Epak_ (10661 posts) -

@knight-k said:

Are you a flat earther OP?

Here's a hint: He doesn't like nudity, but violence is okay. Very likely also denies evolution.

#37 Posted by sovkhan (1264 posts) -

Dinos being like :

#38 Posted by Litchie (23852 posts) -
@WitIsWisdom said:

Wait.... are you trying to say that dinosaurs never existed? Like truly is that what you are saying?

#39 Posted by nethernova (5695 posts) -

So Dino Crisis sucks because dinosaurs never existed but DOOM is awesome because all those demons from hell... right?

#40 Posted by SecretPolice (35235 posts) -

Seems many here are creating a Dino Crisis. lol :P

#41 Posted by R4gn4r0k (30970 posts) -
@SecretPolice said:

All I want from a MS press conference is Age of Empires IV and Kameo 2 or any other platformer from Rare :P

#42 Posted by MisterVulpes (791 posts) -

Ghosts with some grade C trolling as per usual.

RIP Dinos

#43 Posted by SecretPolice (35235 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:
@SecretPolice said:

All I want from a MS press conference is Age of Empires IV and Kameo 2 or any other platformer from Rare :P

:) You know I'm all for that as well but I wonder, even though Rare is a large studio with many people, do they have a new game in the works at the same time they are producing so much new content for SoT all the time?

This just in....https://www.gamespot.com/articles/sea-of-thieves-anniversary-update-is-huge-here-are/1100-6466120/

#44 Posted by R4gn4r0k (30970 posts) -
@SecretPolice said:

:) You know I'm all for that as well but I wonder, even though Rare is a large studio with many people, do they have a new game in the works at the same time they are producing so much new content for SoT all the time?

This just in....https://www.gamespot.com/articles/sea-of-thieves-anniversary-update-is-huge-here-are/1100-6466120/

Is this a game you play regularly?

Sea of Thieves never grabbed my attention like other Rare games. Even Viva Pinata, which was something entirely different, was something I really enjoyed.

#45 Posted by SecretPolice (35235 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:
@SecretPolice said:

Is this a game you play regularly?

Sea of Thieves never grabbed my attention like other Rare games. Even Viva Pinata, which was something entirely different, was something I really enjoyed.

Nah, I mean I really love boating in real life but just not into online competitive games for years now. To be fair I don't in general game nearly as much as I used to just ten years ago. Would really love a well done SP campaign though and this part sounds like something that'll get me to give SoT a whirl again soon.

Form the link....

"Tall Tales, meanwhile, is a new questline for people who wanted more direction in Sea of Thieves' classic adventure mode. It's set in the game's usual shared world--which will also gain a new island that Rare says is its biggest island yet--and will see you complete a number of puzzles and riddles in the search for treasure. The mode includes new enemy types, items enchanted with new abilities, and a new faction that will buy fish and meat off you after you utilise new fishing and cooking mechanics. Sea of Thieves'"

#46 Posted by R4gn4r0k (30970 posts) -
@SecretPolice said:

Nah, I mean I really love boating in real life but just not into online competitive games for years now. To be fair I don't in general game nearly as much as I used to just ten years ago. Would really love a well done SP campaign though and this part sounds like something that'll get me to give SoT a whirl again soon.

Form the link....

"Tall Tales, meanwhile, is a new questline for people who wanted more direction in Sea of Thieves' classic adventure mode. It's set in the game's usual shared world--which will also gain a new island that Rare says is its biggest island yet--and will see you complete a number of puzzles and riddles in the search for treasure. The mode includes new enemy types, items enchanted with new abilities, and a new faction that will buy fish and meat off you after you utilise new fishing and cooking mechanics. Sea of Thieves'"

That is the thing for me too: It would be different if SoT was a singleplayer game. As it didn't really grab me as a coop game.

If you are looking for a really good, and truly immersive Singleplayer experience, I would recommend checking out Metro Exodus. Especially since you have an Xbox One X ;)

#47 Posted by SecretPolice (35235 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k:

Yep, we're like minded on this. Also, thanks for the heads up on Metro but since I rarely buy games anymore, unless it's offered on GamePass at some point I'm unlikely to get to give it a spin anytime soon. lol :P

#48 Posted by sts106mat (24880 posts) -

hope its true and a stealth release this year!

#49 Edited by Sgt_Crow (6075 posts) -

Ghosts being a conspiracy theorist who believes the government made up dinosaurs makes so much sense.

#50 Posted by FinalFighters (3180 posts) -

God, i hope this rumor is true (referring to Dino crisis).