MGSV a perfect example of mediocre open world games. Open World is not always Good.

• 56 results
ABtoxin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ABtoxin
Member since 2014 • 438 Posts

Out of all the open world MGSV has one of the least interesting of most open world games out there. How is it the game got so much praised when it was nothing but a baren land. If the game wasn't directed by HK under his name I beat it would have gotten a lot lower reviews. I thought Mafia 3 open world was more interesting a least it wasn't same old soldiers re spawning every time. Many of the missions just felt bland and lost a lot of that old MGS magic. Maybe Hideo should have hired someone who did have experience with this kind of things. FFXV did it far better despite it flaws a least it had some good interaction here and there.

Open World is done right when you have people who do know how to design environment that make it a live and with detail like the Witcher 3 or GTA V where you are able to interact with the world. Seem like Hideo thought he would go with the trend and get away with mediocre open world design by placing the maps with a bunch of bases to infiltrate where the same soldiers re spawn after the whole base has been taken out. Even the base building was just there to get ppl to grind more. Mafia 3 was a disaster in its own right.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

But, but, but, poor Kojima.

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 1604 Posts

The open world elements of MGSV are kind of repetitive, but the game itself is brilliant. Some of it is executed well, too, especially with the side ops and the ability to map out a trajectory to complete multiple missions and Side Ops in one deployment.

Given all of this, and aside from the fact that I do give it credit where it is due, I have always maintained that open world is almost always a gimmick aimed at creating filler for gameplay time that would otherwise be straight to the point. Imagine an open world basketball game, where instead of starting the game up and playing some basketball, you had to get into your car and drive to the court, after which you could then play the game. Such a mechanic would be entirely pointless -- yet this is the slope that open world approaches every time it is implemented.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

it's still way better than that no gameplay having piece of shit MGS4

both are great examples of what I call the Emperor's New Clothes phenomena of gaming

ABtoxin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ABtoxin
Member since 2014 • 438 Posts

@mazuiface said:

The open world elements of MGSV are kind of repetitive, but the game itself is brilliant. Some of it is executed well, too, especially with the side ops and the ability to map out a trajectory to complete multiple missions and Side Ops in one deployment.

Given all of this, and aside from the fact that I do give it credit where it is due, I have always maintained that open world is almost always a gimmick aimed at creating filler for gameplay time that would otherwise be straight to the point. Imagine an open world basketball game, where instead of starting the game up and playing some basketball, you had to get into your car and drive to the court, after which you could then play the game. Such a mechanic would be entirely pointless -- yet this is the slope that open world approaches every time it is implemented.

Side ops never amounted to much especially where they can take place at the same location you were in during the mission. I mean really you just randomly find a soldier who was part of your old mercenary group in the desert like a zombie. In general the game never felt like a dynamic world of any sort just soldiers who you can take out and more respawns in there place.

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mazuiface

@lamprey263: What are you talking about? MGS4 is a great game that with a very arcade play style. You know you don't have to watch the cutscenes -- just skip them. The game itself is well designed, with clear objectives, and at the end of each chapter, it even grades you to let you know if you know how to complete the objectives or if you suck. In other words, there is a definite way for people who are skilled at the game to score well, and for those who have no clue what is going on to suck and get punished - the mark of a well designed game. A lot of games nowadays don't even pretend to have actual gameplay objectives -- just open world wows and pretty graphics.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

I don't know how you can claim MGSV has a barren open world (I haven't played it so it might well have) then praise Witcher 3? There is nothing in that world outside of sidequests. Nothing. No loot worth having, no attention to detail, no lore, literally nothing. Fallout 4 pisses all over it for actually having an open world really worth exploring.

I often think people talk about Witcher 3 completely forgetting what it was like when they actually played it.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@blueinheaven said:

I don't know how you can claim MGSV has a barren open world (I haven't played it so it might well have) then praise Witcher 3? There is nothing in that world outside of sidequests. Nothing. No loot worth having, no attention to detail, no lore, literally nothing. Fallout 4 pisses all over it for actually having an open world really worth exploring.

I often think people talk about Witcher 3 completely forgetting what it was like when they actually played it.

Um, many random spots in The Witcher 3 include small story drops with reasons as to why they ditched treasure in a random place by means of either being betrayed, or running into a hiccup, or something else. Maybe it's you whom has forgotten what The Witcher 3 included?

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#9 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

This is a perfect example of a mediocre thread

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mazuiface

@abtoxin said:
@mazuiface said:

Side ops never amounted to much especially where they can take place at the same location you were in during the mission. I mean really you just randomly find a soldier who was part of your old mercenary group in the desert like a zombie. In general the game never felt like a dynamic world of any sort just soldiers who you can take out and more respawns in there place.

Except it is dynamic and if you aren't keeping up, the soldiers will have full riot gear armor, night vision, long range scopes, etc. and you won't be able to do anything. You have to be constantly expanding your own capabilities.

As for the mother base soldier missions you are citing, don't pretend people here won't know that there are more types of side ops; you are not fooling anyone here. A lot of the side ops can be completed at the same time as the main missions. Also if you don't complete the side ops that aren't coupled with main missions, you won't even have most of V Snake's abilities.

You are giving me a case that you haven't completed anything past the first few missions. This game shits on you if you don't do well.

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mazuiface

@aigis said:

This is a perfect example of a mediocre thread

Exactly. If the OP has proven anything, it is that he has just started the game and thinks the whole game is like the first two missions.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Skyrim is.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@blueinheaven said:

Um, many random spots in The Witcher 3 include small story drops with reasons as to why they ditched treasure in a random place by means of either being betrayed, or running into a hiccup, or something else. Maybe it's you whom has forgotten what The Witcher 3 included?

All of those story drops lead to the only collectable armour sets or something similar, the only vague nod to the game being an explorable RPG.

I'm talking about literally just exploring the world for items of interest and great loot or just background lore that enriches the world.

Witcher 3 is fucking terrible at this stuff. But it gets a free pass because uh... look at those graphics... same reason the woeful combat is overlooked. Most over-rated game of all time. Literally all it has going for it is great sidequests and admittedly there are a lot of them but as a straight open world RPG it fails on nearly every level imaginable.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#14 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

easily the most boring open world around, granted I never made it to Africa

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@mazuiface said:

@lamprey263: What are you talking about? MGS4 is a great game that with a very arcade play style. You know you don't have to watch the cutscenes -- just skip them. The game itself is well designed, with clear objectives, and at the end of each chapter, it even grades you to let you know if you know how to complete the objectives or if you suck. In other words, there is a definite way for people who are skilled at the game to score well, and for those who have no clue what is going on to suck and get punished - the mark of a well designed game. A lot of games nowadays don't even pretend to have actual gameplay objectives -- just open world wows and pretty graphics.

90% of todays era games are CASUAL BS with very few exceptions. Thats why the "rogue/punishing" like games exploded the last few years , because casual games was taking over so hard that even 3 years old babies could play.

Anyways , @lamprey263 , if you dont like cinematic games bro , so be it. But what you dont like or you dont prefer doesnt mean is bad. Its just not for you. Theres a difference there. Thats all.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@blueinheaven said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@blueinheaven said:

All of those story drops lead to the only collectable armour sets or something similar, the only vague nod to the game being an explorable RPG.

I'm talking about literally just exploring the world for items of interest and great loot or just background lore that enriches the world.

Witcher 3 is fucking terrible at this stuff. But it gets a free pass because uh... look at those graphics... same reason the woeful combat is overlooked. Most over-rated game of all time. Literally all it has going for it is great sidequests and admittedly there are a lot of them but as a straight open world RPG it fails on nearly every level imaginable.

That is all background lore? How are small stories of bandits and farmers being oppressed or dislodged not part of the lore?

There is one in Blood and Wine, for instance, where I cleared out a bandit camp at a random question mark, found a letter that said one of their members had gone missing and a possible werewolf attack. Then, discovered another question mark about a half a mile away that had a werewolf in it, and found a letter on an already dead bandit body that said they were raiding a town nearby, and then the nearest town had a barber that mentioned a recent werewolf attack.

This is all lore, so I don't get what you mean.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

MGSV has a solid core gameplay but its overdramatic garbage story and it's pointeless repetitive side-ops ruined the whole game for me , IDK maybe I'd enjoyed it more if it was more challenging

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lamprey263

@AzatiS said:

Anyways , @lamprey263 , if you dont like cinematic games bro , so be it. But what you dont like or you dont prefer doesnt mean is bad. Its just not for you. Theres a difference there. Thats all.

I actually don't mind cinematic games as long as their well written. A lot of people hated Beyond: Two Souls, I'd probably be too if I paid full price for it, but I got it on sale. As far as my expectations of David Cage games goes having played Indigo Prophecy / Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain, I was disappointed somewhat in the severe lack of choice-consequence built into the game design, however man the story more than made up for it, I really liked it. I also like some of the Telltale games even if people treat them like cancer, they're cheap and tell good stories. MGS4's story is some of the worst written and hardest to endure for that reason when considering it just drags on endlessly. Seems to me that those that got the most out of the story were longtime fans glad they brought back characters from previous games and tied up some stories and whatnot. I could probably ignore the awful story though if the gameplay made up for it, but it didn't do nearly enough to make-up for the story. I don't even think Kojima was motivated to stretch the story out for the sake of the story, I think he just wanted to make a game in his time where he could stuff an entire dual layer Blu-ray disc.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

That's why i skipped MGS5, actually. Having an open world in which you can't do anything else but capture bases is worse than doing randomly generated quests in Skyrim.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

MGSVs open world sucks. MGSVs use of its open world shits on most other games.

Kinda weird that you'd even mention interaction when that's the one area in which MGSV makes other open world games look like amateur hour.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I would argue open world is rarely good, in fact. At least these days. Gameplay almost invariably becomes more shallow and fetch quests or busy work abounds. But some games do it right - and certainly there are plenty of classics that are open world

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

Holy hell gamers today are whiney bitches, threads like this are a prime example of this.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@blueinheaven said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@blueinheaven said:

That is all background lore? How are small stories of bandits and farmers being oppressed or dislodged not part of the lore?

There is one in Blood and Wine, for instance, where I cleared out a bandit camp at a random question mark, found a letter that said one of their members had gone missing and a possible werewolf attack. Then, discovered another question mark about a half a mile away that had a werewolf in it, and found a letter on an already dead bandit body that said they were raiding a town nearby, and then the nearest town had a barber that mentioned a recent werewolf attack.

This is all lore, so I don't get what you mean.

So they do the bare minimum? thats not really something to champion.

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

Love me some open world games.

Great Open World games >>>>>>>>> Great Linear games

Jagoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jagoff
Member since 2016 • 515 Posts

It adapts a sandbox philosophy more than it does immersive open world. It's quite clear it doesn't attempt to replicate the likes of Witcher 3.

And as a sandbox game, it is utterly impeccable. The environments can eventually get tiresome, but that in itself is mitigated by the immense wealth of tools at your disposal and how you choose to pursue objectives.MGSV is lightning in a bottle in this case.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@lamprey263 said:
@AzatiS said:

I actually don't mind cinematic games as long as their well written. A lot of people hated Beyond: Two Souls, I'd probably be too if I paid full price for it, but I got it on sale. As far as my expectations of David Cage games goes having played Indigo Prophecy / Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain, I was disappointed somewhat in the severe lack of choice-consequence built into the game design, however man the story more than made up for it, I really liked it. I also like some of the Telltale games even if people treat them like cancer, they're cheap and tell good stories. MGS4's story is some of the worst written and hardest to endure for that reason when considering it just drags on endlessly. Seems to me that those that got the most out of the story were longtime fans glad they brought back characters from previous games and tied up some stories and whatnot. I could probably ignore the awful story though if the gameplay made up for it, but it didn't do nearly enough to make-up for the story. I don't even think Kojima was motivated to stretch the story out for the sake of the story, I think he just wanted to make a game in his time where he could stuff an entire dual layer Blu-ray disc.

Yeah but still , i really think that if you , personally you , dont like lets say the story doesnt means was bad if you get what i mean in general. When it comes to stories isnt kinda like a personal taste more than anything ? But either way , you backed up your opinion in a genuine way and i liked it. Fair enough.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#27 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

neither are virgins. Eventually, you want a hoe

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#28  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

it's still way better than that no gameplay having piece of shit MGS4

both are great examples of what I call the Emperor's New Clothes phenomena of gaming

wow

Why aren't all these brilliant critics making us great games?

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mazuiface

Ironic that the TC of a thread bashing MGS, which actually has great gameplay and focuses on objectives in which you can score high if you know what you are doing or get a low grade where the characters literally tell you that you suck, goes on to praise the Witcher 3, which is basically an interactive fantasy novel.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lamprey263

@cainetao11: that's the problem with the phenomena, nobody dares speak up so things don't improve, granted I'm glad MGS5 did substantially in gameplay

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#31  Edited By princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

MGSV is actually the rare example of an open-world game where the open world serves to enhance the core gameplay. this is in contrast with ubisoft open-world games and the witcher 3, where the core gameplay is shit and so there are countless side quests to give players something to do.

@jagoff said:

It adapts a sandbox philosophy more than it does immersive open world. It's quite clear it doesn't attempt to replicate the likes of Witcher 3.

And as a sandbox game, it is utterly impeccable. The environments can eventually get tiresome, but that in itself is mitigated by the immense wealth of tools at your disposal and how you choose to pursue objectives.MGSV is lightning in a bottle in this case.

better said than anyone else. it's not trying to be a themepark GTA/skyrim clone. everytime i hear about people complaining about how the game doesn't have towns or settlements with NPCs that you can visit, i have to cringe, because that's not what this game is going for at all.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

MGSV might be my favorite game of the generation and I wouldn't have anything changed. I love the sandbox nature of the open world and all of the creativity the game allows you. This is a pure gameplay game. I never really cared for the other Metal Gear games and certainly not give a shit about the story or any story in any video game. It was enough for me that it was wierd in a funny and goofy sort of way. I was entertained. I got to wonder about people who take these stories serious. There is a lot to love in this game if gameplay is your thing and you enjoy a sandbox in which you can be creative with your play style. Some people hate games like that though. To each their own I say.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

@abtoxin: And Breath of the Wild isn't mainly barren land? From what I saw its a shit load of field and not a whole lot more.

the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 the_master_race
@mark1974 said:

MGSV might be my favorite game of the generation and I wouldn't have anything changed. I love the sandbox nature of the open world and all of the creativity the game allows you. This is a pure gameplay game. I never really cared for the other Metal Gear games and certainly not give a shit about the story or any story in any video game. It was enough for me that it was wierd in a funny and goofy sort of way. I was entertained. I got to wonder about people who take these stories serious. There is a lot to love in this game if gameplay is your thing and you enjoy a sandbox in which you can be creative with your play style. Some people hate games like that though. To each their own I say.

hmm , so it's a sandbox game ? I thought it's an open action-adventure stealth game , false advertising , I guess

PS : I do give a shit about stories , many people do give a shit about stories

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

@the_master_race: I think the game is a lot of different things depending on how you choose to play it. the reason I call it a sandbox game is the fact that you can approach a mission about a hundred different ways. They give you various vehicles, weapons, equipment and whatnot that you can expirament with and approach a mission several different ways and with different outcomes.

the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 the_master_race
@mark1974 said:

@the_master_race: I think the game is a lot of different things depending on how you choose to play it. the reason I call it a sandbox game is the fact that you can approach a mission about a hundred different ways. They give you various vehicles, weapons, equipment and whatnot that you can expirament with and approach a mission several different ways and with different outcomes.

Yeah , that foxhound codename kept me going for a while but then I got bored and let DD to kill them all

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 2251 Posts

@mazuiface: Not sure if you are serious or just trolling, if you are indeed serious i am at a loss for words... How is it a "mark of a well designed game" if the game grades you at the end of each chapter to let you know if you suck? I would think a well designed game would stop you from progressing if you sucked at it...

@blueinheaven said:

Lol Fallout 4 is maybe the most broken POS open world game ever made, with nothing but ridicilus boring contend, horrible combat and bug ridden "quests" which all boils down to: go to x and kill everything and yeah dont even get me started on the base building thing.... One thing is not liking TW3, but saying FO4 is better in any regards is beyond stupid...

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

MGS 5 isn't open world, it's sandbox, it's so large to give you the freedom to infiltrate from where you want and how you want.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#39 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

MGS5 is most repepeteive game i have ever played. there are only 3 type of objectives in like ever single mission. plus open world make game more boring especially involving travelling from Point A to Point B.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#40  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

Oh how years ago the Master Race used to say.. but but... Uncharted is not open world or 1080p, its poop. Well i sure enjoyed Uncharted 2/3 more than the 1080p open world repetitive snore fest of MGSV. Not to mention... Crysis... oh Crysis the game the Master Race keeps talking about even today, it was even more boring than MGSV LOL

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

I think FF15 is a perfect example for a medicore open world. It is a huge empty world that's mainly there to extent your time to travel between the interesting points. There was absolutely no love for detail outside the dungeons and a few interesting quests like the Bahamuth fight to get chocobos. You literally watch Ignes drive through an empty world for minutes to get to your next fetch quest. Again, there are some nice quests, I really liked the Bahamuth one, but most are just "go there and kill/collect x of y".

Moistcarrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1474 Posts

It's barely even open world though. The majority of the map is just a bunch of valleys/roads with un-climbable cliffs.

LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts

Have you ever played LA Noire? THAT's a fucking terrible way to do an open world. Looks great, but literally nothing to do besides the missions.

*and the repetitive "police scanner" secondary objectives that pop up at the most annoying times and basically do nothing for the game overall, before someone gets down my throat

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#44 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

MGSVs open world sucks. MGSVs use of its open world shits on most other games.

Kinda weird that you'd even mention interaction when that's the one area in which MGSV makes other open world games look like amateur hour.

Right? Rockstar and CDPR are good at atmosphere, and in the case of CDPR the writing, but the gameplay? That's suspect as ****.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

i @mazuiface said:

Open world is not a "gimmick", but it's challenging to fill the world with interaction that feel "organic" or natural rather than just a bunch of random fetch quests. The first game I remember doing this really well was Red Dead Redemption. Rockstar has been the best at this, but even they largely depend on collectibles and fetch-quest like side missions.

I actually think being "open world" should practically be a standard in 2016. But I don't mean open world like every game has to be GTA or more like an RPG where you are doing unlmited fetch quests. I just mean you should always be able to take multiple routes and explore wider areas while completing a mission, throw in some random encounters and it's gold. All FPS and adventure games should at least feel somewhat open, letting you explore the map a little and find different routes to a goal.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#46 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58957 Posts

@EG101 said:

Love me some open world games.

Great Open World games >>>>>>>>> Great Linear games

But Blacklist is better.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Nothing is always anything.

bigblunt537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48  Edited By bigblunt537
Member since 2003 • 6907 Posts

MGSV was the most boring open world title I've played in recent years. I think this has more to do with the whole strategy gameplay implemented and the over complicated systems that to me did not seem very natural for a MGS game. I only have about 6-7 hours into the game and I cannot get myself to continue and I've had it since release day. I've tried several times, but imo this is the worst MGS game released and overall to me it was a 5-6/10.

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
___gamemaster__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ___gamemaster__
Member since 2009 • 3347 Posts

MGS5 is the best in the series when in comes to gameplay and stealth mechanics. Still, the repetitive mission kills the game. Sneak, Tranq gun, fulton, save prisoner, fulton, go back to mother base. But FOB is soo much fun.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Because apparently any game that doesn't have a bunch of dead space to repeatedly slog through is a "movie game".