Media Create: Mario Tennis Aces served the PS4 a new one, oh and FIFA 18 switch returns on top 20

• 84 results
AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

Why don't you post worldwide numbers?

I want sheep to post them as they used to last generation.

Link me to the monthly numbers and I'll post them.

Unfortunately, you can't do that, and that's the problem. There aren't any worldwide numbers released regularly to post. On top of that, when PS4 was slapping Switch around earlier in the year in Japan these threads were still being posted, but you didn't complain about it then. Face it, you're no better than the people you criticize. You're just a dumb kid with a hate boner. It's really pathetic.

Personal attacks and tears all over the place as usual.

When Wii U was dead you all were hiding, now you dissing other systems thru Japan sales alone and when someone coming here to question that = dumb kid and a hater boner !! HAHAHAHA !! Thats why i love sheep in this board.

Then @jumpaction that getting insulted from my posts tell us what is this kind of respond. I guess not much to say since it coming from a sheep or a guy talking trash to Azatis. haha, typical. And i didnt mention you to start something rather than for you to see the other side of coin. Anyways.

The only pathetic thing in here is you, personally you with proofs, just to lazy to search past posts one by one till i find you and some of the most epic butthurt posts in SW like ever. But we both know about what im talking about so its all fine by me.

Gamespot should implement a search post on my forum page for instant pownage, lucky you there isnt such thing.

Now, back to the point that made you a madman once more. Show me some worldwide sales my japanese lovers like you did for 5 years straight last generation. No ? Thats what i thought.

Now keep crying, that wont change anything, still waiting.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:

Unfortunately, you can't do that, and that's the problem. There aren't any worldwide numbers released regularly to post. On top of that, when PS4 was slapping Switch around earlier in the year in Japan these threads were still being posted, but you didn't complain about it then. Face it, you're no better than the people you criticize. You're just a dumb kid with a hate boner. It's really pathetic.

When Wii U was dead you all were hiding, now you dissing other systems thru Japan sales alone and when someone coming here to question that = dumb kid and a hater boner !! HAHAHAHA !! Thats why i love sheep in this board.

Then @jumpaction that getting insulted from my posts tell us what is this kind of respond. I guess not much to say since it coming from a sheep or a guy talking trash to Azatis. haha, typical.

The only pathetic thing in here is you, personally you with proofs, just to lazy to search past posts one by one till i find you and some of the most epic butthurt posts in SW ever. But we both know about what im talkign about so its all fine by me.

Gamespot should implement a search post on my forum page for instant pownage, lucky you there isnt such thing.

Now, back to the point that made you a madman once more. Show me some worldwide sales my japanese lovers like you did for 5 years straight last generation. No ? Thats what i thought.

Now keep crying, that wont change anything.

In other words, you don't have world numbers and so resort derailing to the thread to a point of throwing insults? Get REKT

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#53 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15927 Posts

Too bad japan market no longer matter as much as the western market. Would have made an interesting convo a few years ago

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 FireEmblem_Man
@sakaixx said:

Too bad japan market no longer matter as much as the western market. Would have made an interesting convo a few years ago

Too bad it still does, otherwise there wouldn't be any great Japanese titles coming to the west.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By AzatiS
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

Then @jumpaction that getting insulted from my posts tell us what is this kind of respond. I guess not much to say since it coming from a sheep or a guy talking trash to Azatis. haha, typical.

The only pathetic thing in here is you, personally you with proofs, just to lazy to search past posts one by one till i find you and some of the most epic butthurt posts in SW ever. But we both know about what im talkign about so its all fine by me.

In other words, you don't have world numbers and so resort derailing to the thread to a point of throwing insults? Get REKT

Shhh, you call the cops instead and let me handle this. Im not the one insulting here, i love when you playing the victims all the time! lol.

Get rekt for asking worldwide sales ? Ok, show me then.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By AzatiS
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@sakaixx said:

Too bad it still does, otherwise there wouldn't be any great Japanese titles coming to the west.

Still waiting to get rekt with worldwide sales, do your research and show me.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 FireEmblem_Man
@AzatiS said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

Shhh, you call the cops instead and let me handle this. Im not the one insulting here, i love when you playing the victims all the time! lol.

Who's playing the victim here? You're making shit up now, LOL! Everyone knows PS4 is market leader world wide! This is a small breakdown to a market region and you're the one crying in the beginning for not bringing up world wide sales first. LOL

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By AzatiS
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@AzatiS said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@AzatiS said:

Who's playing the victim here? You're making shit up now, LOL! Everyone knows PS4 is market leader world wide! This is a small breakdown to a market region and you're the one crying in the beginning for not bringing up world wide sales first. LOL

Let me deal with sheep trolls please ( or trolls in general ). Its proven you cant handle it.

All im asking for months now are worldwide sales, about what shit you talking about and who is crying ? If someone is then you are about me asking worldwide sales ! Get over it. Dont get mad ! Its all good, love peace and unity.

It used to be worldwide sales with Wii, now became East vs West or something ? You all are fanboys !! lol. Now the game changed right ?

And seriously even if some of you ( clearly not you ) trolling, stop crying at the same time is silly ( he knows )

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#59 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

Jeepers that got out of hand.

I guess the reason nobody posts worldwide sales per week is 1. they can't find them or 2. We all know the positions and they are unlikely to change right now.

It's more interesting to see how software and hardware is performing per-week to get an idea of the current trends and pace with which hardware is selling. For example, I thought it was really interesting that KH 1.5 was charting this week.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

Why don't you post worldwide numbers?

Then @jumpaction that getting insulted from my posts tell us what is this kind of respond. I guess not much to say since it coming from a sheep or a guy talking trash to Azatis. haha, typical. And i didnt mention you to start something rather than for you to see the other side of coin. Anyways.

The only pathetic thing in here is you, personally you with proofs, just to lazy to search past posts one by one till i find you and some of the most epic butthurt posts in SW like ever. But we both know about what im talking about so its all fine by me.

You're not very good at reading. I already explained why worldwide numbers can't be posted. I don't understand the idea behind wanting a console to fail either...

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By AzatiS
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:

You're not very good at reading. I already explained why worldwide numbers can't be posted. I don't understand the idea behind wanting a console to fail either...

Nah, 0/10, try again. Something else maybe

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Techhog89

@AzatiS: But I told you why worldwide numbers can't be posted regularly lol. You're either being intentionally dense or unintentionally dense.

Worldwide Switch and PS4 shipments will be updated a month from now. While we're on the subject, how much do you think Switch will sell this year? Also, do you expect it to ever outsell Xbox One?

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By AzatiS
@techhog89 said:

@AzatiS: But I told you why worldwide numbers can't be posted regularly lol. You're either being intentionally dense or unintentionally dense.

Worldwide Switch and PS4 shipments will be updated a month from now. While we're on the subject, how much do you think Switch will sell this year? Also, do you expect it to ever outsell Xbox One?

Come troll with your main and ill answer everything you want.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

I don't care!

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Techhog89
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

I don't have any alts.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 FireEmblem_Man
@rrjim1 said:

I don't care!

You cared enough to post! So that means you DO care

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By AzatiS
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

I don't have any alts.

. . . .

This is obviously your troll account

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts
@Shewgenja said:
@recloud said:

@Shewgenja: what quirky quest objectives you're talking about?

Like, in the Tarzan world, you had to run back and forth between Tarzan's House and going into the tent a couple of times for cut scenes in order to advance to the boss fight there. Nothing really cluing you in on that, it was something you would do by just trying to turn the whole world upside down to find out how to get out. Extra frustrating because swinging on vines was a bit of a B.

I've been replaying it lately. I couldn't deal with the vines. Thankfully there was another path. You can just drop down and jump over some hippos in water.

Also you thought the jungle was bad. Wait till you get to the underwater maze in Atlantica lol.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Techhog89
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

I don't have any alts.

. . . .

This is obviously your troll account

Or maybe I'm just a troll?

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

Meanwhile the Switch is getting stomped in the rest of the world.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#71 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@blackhairedhero said:

Meanwhile the Switch is getting stomped in the rest of the world.

stomped?

15million last year in 10months compared to ps4's 20million in 12 months.

hardly stomped.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Anytime someone asks for worldwide sales in these threads things always get outta hand. Lems and Sheep don't like posting WW or talking about WW sales because they know the PS4 is still King of the WW sales.

Congrats to Nintendo on their continued domination of Japan, too bad Japan isn't that big in the grand scheme of sales or Swich would be dominating in WW sales. Europe is still by far the largest market in the world and Sony has a stranglehold on it (as well as in NA for now).

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 FireEmblem_Man
@quadknight said:

Anytime someone asks for worldwide sales in these threads things always get outta hand. Lems and Sheep don't like posting WW or talking about WW sales because they know the PS4 is still King of the WW sales.

Congrats to Nintendo on their continued domination of Japan, too bad Japan isn't that big in the grand in terms of sales ow Swich would be dominating in WW sales. Europe is still by far the largest market in the world and Sony has a stranglehold on it (as well as in the NA for now).

Because there isn't any WW sales to be posted other than waiting for end of FY for all 3 companies, Genius! Everyone knows that PS4 is market leader for being out since 2013 and with price slashes along with it. Switch came out last year going against old consoles with price cuts.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By QuadKnight

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@quadknight said:

Congrats to Nintendo on their continued domination of Japan, too bad Japan isn't that big in the grand in terms of sales ow Swich would be dominating in WW sales. Europe is still by far the largest market in the world and Sony has a stranglehold on it (as well as in the NA for now).

Because there isn't any WW sales to be posted other than waiting for end of FY for all 3 companies, Genius! Everyone knows that PS4 is market leader for being out since 2013 and with price slashes along with it. Switch came out last year going against old consoles with price cuts.

The price cut excuse is a shitty excuse. PS4 hasn’t had any fire sales and even after 5 years on the market a PS4 Slim still goes on sale for $299 while the Pro is $399. The fact the PS4 is old and its sales are slowing should work better in the Switch’s favor. Switch is still the newer console and for that fact alone it should have an advantage, especially when it’s going against the PS4 that’s older and has had only conservative price drops. Face it dude, PS4 is a monster and you just don’t want to admit it. The Switch should be beating the PS4 right now in WW sales but it isn’t.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 FireEmblem_Man
@quadknight said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@quadknight said:

The price cut excuse is a shitty excuse. PS4 hasn’t had any fire sales and even after 5 years on the market a PS4 Slim still goes on sale for $299 while the Pro is $399. The fact the PS4 is old and its sales are slowing should work better in the Switch’s favor. Switch is still the newer console and for that fact alone it should have an advantage, especially when it’s going against the PS4 that’s older and has had only conservative price drops. Face it dude, PS4 is a monster and you just don’t want to admit it. The Switch should be beating the PS4 right now in WW sales but it isn’t.

If it's a shitty excuse, then why didn't the Wii U get a price cut?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By QuadKnight

@FireEmblem_Man: Because the WiiU was already dead, no price cut would have saved it. WiiU’s problem wasn’t the price and Nintendo knew it. It was poor marketing and total lack of third party that killed the WiiU.

Saying PS4 is only ahead because it’s older and has price slashes is bullshit. Xbone has had way more price slashes and is old too, and it’s still not not helping it. PS4 has had some of the most conservative price drops compared to any other console in history for its age, and it’s still dominating.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Blackhairedhero

@FireEmblem_Man: It got outsold by 5 milliion eventhough it was brand new and at the same price point. Sales have also slowed significantly this year.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 FireEmblem_Man
@blackhairedhero said:

@FireEmblem_Man: It got outsold by 5 milliion eventhough it was brand new and at the same price point. Sales have also slowed significantly this year.

Switch is a new console/hybrid, just getting games and cost $300 bones, PS4 an establish market leader with more games coming and a price drop. I'm not surprise by Nintendo not beating Sony on a monthly basis. A better comparison is using PS4 second year sales vs the Switches, and here is what we have from North America 2nd year trend through May.

PS4 2nd year (2015) x Switch 2nd year (2018)

Jan - 190k / 270k

Feb - 340k / 280k

Mar - 330k / 310k

Apr - 175k / 170k

May - 155k / 165k

Jun - 370k

Jul - 220k

Aug - 210k

Sep - 355k

Oct - 275k

Nov - 1540k

Dec - 1580k

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Blackhairedhero

@FireEmblem_Man: Don't get me wrong i dont think the Switch will fail I just don't think it will hit anywhere near the PS4. I Predict about 60 million in five years for the Switch. The PS4 has a massive library of games and it got better every year. The problem with Nintendo is it lives or dies by its exclusives. The PS4 has the exclusives and the third party support. The Switch seems to have massive dry spells.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 FireEmblem_Man
@blackhairedhero said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Don't get me wrong i dont think the Switch will fail I just don't think it will hit anywhere near the PS4. I Predict about 60 million in five years for the Switch. The PS4 has a massive library of games and it got better every year. The problem with Nintendo is it lives or dies by its exclusives. The PS4 has the exclusives and the third party support. The Switch seems to have massive dry spells.

With Pokemon Let's GO and Smash coming this year, and Gen VII Pokemon and Metroid Prime 4 next year, I think it will surpass 60 million

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Blackhairedhero

@FireEmblem_Man: The only thing is alot of people have already bought the switch who are interested in those games. I will buy the new SSB but thats the thing i already bought it for Zelda. The only one of those that I seeing moveing alot of consoles is Pokemon.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 FireEmblem_Man
@blackhairedhero said:

@FireEmblem_Man: The only thing is alot of people have already bought the switch who are interested in those games. I will buy the new SSB but thats the thing i already bought it for Zelda. The only one of those that I seeing moveing alot of consoles is Pokemon.

Yes, that's what I stated, 2 years of Pokemon games, this casual one coming out this year, and the hardcore game next yer. I'm only concern is 3rd party right now as even Japanese companies such as Bandai/Namco, Capcom, and Tecmo are still skeptical on making original Switch games as well as western devs such as EA, not adding Madden or bother working on Frostbite to the switch.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

FireEmblem_Man is having a meltdown because Switch is already on the decline everywhere outside of Japan.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 FireEmblem_Man
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

FireEmblem_Man is having a meltdown because Switch is already on the decline everywhere outside of Japan.

It's not on a decline, never has been, if anything, it's near PS4 2nd year sales.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#85 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17662 Posts

Wonderful that Nintendo is rewarded for putting out a lazy, content bereft game at full AAA price and getting rewarded for it. Why do they even have to try?

It’s a clever strategy I must admit: create massive droughts for the big name games, interspersed with indie titles and ports. Get their audience desperate and salivating for that golden promise of Nintendo magic and nostalgia, for ANYTHING. Then fart out low budget lazy efforts and charge AAA cost on some of their more notable titles (such as Mario Tennis), but make sure every once in a while to actually give people games where real passion and money has been put into (BotW, Mario, Kart) so they’re always hoping the next one will be the same and buy it. Play them like puppets and profit hand over fist.

I have no idea how people aren’t insulted by how much Nintendo takes advantage of them. They don’t even attempt to hide how they’re laughing to the bank leveraging nostalgia and utilizing droughts to manipulate their consumers’ wallets.