Mass Effect is stinking for me

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-645e897010df8
deactivated-645e897010df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-645e897010df8
Member since 2006 • 2491 Posts

I bet you are another one of those clueless people who bought ME thinking it's a generic shooter :| It's an RPG duh.Dahaka-UK

All he's done over the past few months is go on about how great Crysis is, aside from that he cried about an 8.3 Crysis score. Hasn't really contributed much else.

Also, you give up on an RPG after 2 hours? Hilarious.

SSJ_Nega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 SSJ_Nega
Member since 2005 • 3171 Posts

I really dont understand why people are being so mean to him, he bought the game and it did'nt appeal to him yet certain people feel the need to bash him for it?

It's a pity you cant return it but the best you can do is just trade it in, or you can sell it on ebay for a little under full price. Make sure the rent a game if you are on the fence about buying it.

Avatar image for deactivated-645e897010df8
deactivated-645e897010df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 deactivated-645e897010df8
Member since 2006 • 2491 Posts

I really dont understand why people are being so mean to him, he bought the game and it did'nt appeal to him yet certain people feel the need to bash him for it?

It's a pity you cant return it but the best you can do is just trade it in, or you can sell it on ebay for a little under full price. Make sure the rent a game if you are on the fence about buying it.

SSJ_Nega

Because if it was the other way around, replacing Mass Effect with Uncharted then it would be a lot worse. Just shows the age gap between the two groups eh?

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#104 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

[QUOTE="Dahaka-UK"]I bet you are another one of those clueless people who bought ME thinking it's a generic shooter :| It's an RPG duh.Nemme

All he's done over the past few months is go on about how great Crysis is, aside from that he cried about an 8.3 Crysis score. Hasn't really contributed much else.

Also, you give up on an RPG after 2 hours? Hilarious.

Yeah. I think this is one of those cases where he bought it expecting to hate it and did. Like I said, he should give it some time. At least get off the Citadel.
whocares9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#105 whocares9
Member since 2004 • 5062 Posts

lol hermit saying Mass Effect sucks ...not surprising, probably pissed its not on pc :lol:mingo123

Yea because I don't have a 360 :roll: ... no one on the PC should be pissed that Mass Effect is not on it when they have Crysis.

whocares9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#106 whocares9
Member since 2004 • 5062 Posts
Ok, I starred a new game. I have been doing all the talking to try and keep up with the story including the investigation parts. I have started a soldier this time around and dove deep into the menu. I figured out how to level up and add points and how to attach upgrades right away before moving on. I completely retract my statment about the game and am completely now hooked on it. Thanks for all the replies. You have to REALLY play with the menu first in this game or otherwise the confusion might lead to a hate for the game....that is my advice to those hating the game so far...I was there. I am still checking alot of it out. Guess I expected an action game and story second. It is turning out to be not that bad after all. I still think this game was promised to be so much more though.
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Adrian_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 7169 Posts

SSJ_Nega
360 fans are just immature, renting is the best solution for most games on 360. You still get the achievement points, and with so many good games out it would be tough to buy them all.
StealthedRogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 StealthedRogue
Member since 2006 • 1341 Posts

Thats funny I thought it was one of the best RPG's I have ever played. To each their own I guess.

Oh and by the way its funny you mention all the talking and the musical score. The first hour or so of the game is a ground assault on Eden Prime, pretty action packed, not to mention that the music is amazing. Oh well.

Avatar image for TheDarkDisciple
TheDarkDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 TheDarkDisciple
Member since 2004 • 3564 Posts
just give the game a chance. I'll admit, the game started off kinda slow for me (didn't like that Eden Prime level) but it started getting a lot better after that. Oh and that thing with the keepers is just a side quest; just stick to the main quest stuff unless you find a side quest that you think you'll like.
Kratos_OMEGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#110 Kratos_OMEGA
Member since 2007 • 2872 Posts

Trade it in and get Uncharted.DaysAirlines

I'm gonna trade it in and get Credit. Not buying a Full game until Devil May Cry 4.