lol WoW is dying lol

• 119 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

And I say good. I hope SWTOR kills it. I hate Activison Blizzard so much lol. Everything they touch is turned into a milking machine. Prolly the most greedy of all publishers. Someone posted a topic saying ninty was the cancer of the gaming industry awhile back, and I say lolno. Activison blizzard not only milks THEIR games but because the moronic casual gamers flock to their games ex cod and they get good sales everybody tried to copy them. In the process other games are ruined. I realize WoW was a great game once, but it sure isn't anymore. It needs to die and I will be so happy when it does. F U A/B!

zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#2 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts

Do not lump Blizzard in with Activision, kthnxbai.

bleehum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bleehum
Member since 2004 • 5321 Posts

I hope SWTOR kills it. Jonwh18

LOLOOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

http://h12.abload.de/img/0382_s7tr.gif

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#4 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

And not a single f*ck was given...

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jonwh18

zarshack

WoW is just as much of a milkk machine as cod anymore. #1 theres the stupid subcription, and at the beginning of WoW it was worth it, now however with pathetic stuff like mists of panda crap. lolno, just no. Its a perversion of a game that has had such an influence on the MMO world.

PC360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PC360Wii
Member since 2007 • 4658 Posts
SWTOR is a poor mmo compared to even modern WoW .... your head is messed up. fix it.
FPSfan1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FPSfan1985
Member since 2011 • 2174 Posts
Swtor is on it's way out. They are already offering a free month for people to come back.
Ironbash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ironbash
Member since 2011 • 1132 Posts
The WoW we knew and loved died since WOTLK, and I should know, played the thing for 3 years
FPSfan1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FPSfan1985
Member since 2011 • 2174 Posts
The WoW we knew and loved died since WOTLK, and I should know, played the thing for 3 yearsIronbash
WoW was only good for a few years. Before and after BC the game has been crap.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

lololol ceases or you'll be dismissed!

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
SWTOR is trash, WoW was and always will be trash so are all MMO's (excluding GW2). I came. I gave and ran away from this MMO thread.
Mr_BillGates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 Mr_BillGates
Member since 2005 • 3211 Posts

Crap genre is crap.

zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#13 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts

[QUOTE="zarshack"]

Jonwh18

WoW is just as much of a milkk machine as cod anymore. #1 theres the stupid subcription, and at the beginning of WoW it was worth it, now however with pathetic stuff like mists of panda crap. lolno, just no. Its a perversion of a game that has had such an influence on the MMO world.

I'm sorry but, you have you even played MoP? how do you know its crap? Sounds more like LOL PANDAS THAT MEANS IT SUCKS BECAUSE I AM IGNORANT AND THINK I AM TOO COOL AND PANDAS ARE FOR KIDS LOLOL.

The only thing thats anymore milked out of WoW now is all the paid services and paid pets/mounts. Which are optional.
Then you also have the fact that blizzard release games other then WoW and they spend a long time making them high quality products.

My Panda Monk on the beta is lots of fun btw.

SamiRDuran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 SamiRDuran
Member since 2005 • 2758 Posts
SWTOR is trash, WoW was and always will be trash so are all MMO's (excluding GW2). I came. I gave and ran away from this MMO thread.silversix_
GW2 is trash as well the only good mmo i can think of is eve online.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

And I say good. I hope SWTOR kills it.

Jonwh18

You're only a whole year late, and 5 months late for being wrong.

And quit complaining about casuals. There's plenty of hardcore content for you to do.

DireOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DireOwl
Member since 2007 • 3352 Posts

And I say good. I hope SWTOR kills it. I hate Activison Blizzard so much lol. Everything they touch is turned into a milking machine. Prolly the most greedy of all publishers. Someone posted a topic saying ninty was the cancer of the gaming industry awhile back, and I say lolno. Activison blizzard not only milks THEIR games but because the moronic casual gamers flock to their games ex cod and they get good sales everybody tried to copy them. In the process other games are ruined. I realize WoW was a great game once, but it sure isn't anymore. It needs to die and I will be so happy when it does. F U A/B!

Jonwh18

Yeah, that ain't going to happen. SWTOR is actually in decline from what I've heard. Plus, it's actually worse then WoW.

Maneil99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Maneil99
Member since 2012 • 842 Posts
Funny still has more SUBS then every other P2P MMO COMBINED
bleehum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 bleehum

[QUOTE="silversix_"]SWTOR is trash, WoW was and always will be trash so are all MMO's (excluding GW2). I came. I gave and ran away from this MMO thread.SamiRDuran

I'm sure you've played GW2.

mysticstryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mysticstryk
Member since 2008 • 1709 Posts

Who cares, they both suck.

SamiRDuran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SamiRDuran
Member since 2005 • 2758 Posts
[QUOTE="SamiRDuran"][QUOTE="silversix_"]SWTOR is trash, WoW was and always will be trash so are all MMO's (excluding GW2). I came. I gave and ran away from this MMO thread.bleehum

I'm sure you've played it.

it looks trash and it will be trash no doubt.
WTA2k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#21 WTA2k5
Member since 2005 • 3999 Posts

If a game has 10 million active accounts paying about $15 a month, that game is not dying.

bleehum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 bleehum

[QUOTE="bleehum"][QUOTE="SamiRDuran"] GW2 is trash as well the only good mmo i can think of is eve online.SamiRDuran
I'm sure you've played it.

it looks trash and it will be trash no doubt.

Oh look, I was right.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Jonwh18

I don't care if SWTOR is trash or not lol. Honestly not a big fan of ether. I just really hate blizzard activison.

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#24 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

This is currently in contention for stupidest topic of the day.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Swtor is on it's way out. They are already offering a free month for people to come back.FPSfan1985

Swtor has 2 million subs and is diong fine.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jonwh18

http://www.gamespot.com/features/the-uncertain-future-of-world-of-warcraft-6370984/?tag=Topslot%3bTheUncertainFutureOfWorldOfWarcraft%3bTheUncertainFutureOfW

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
I tried TERA last weekend and all i saw is Loli's running around and half naked chicks... actually they were more than HALF naked. Really sad the mmo genre is.
mysticstryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mysticstryk
Member since 2008 • 1709 Posts

I don't care if SWTOR is trash or not lol. Honestly not a big fan of ether. I just really hate blizzard activison.

Jonwh18

Why? There one of the few good developers out there that cater exclusively to the PC crowd. I don't like WoW or Diablo, but Starcraft is amazing. Even if I didn't like starcraft though, I would still be able to see why they are so well liked.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/features/the-uncertain-future-of-world-of-warcraft-6370984/?tag=Topslot%3bTheUncertainFutureOfWorldOfWarcraft%3bTheUncertainFutureOfW

Jonwh18
Titan will pick things back up
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

MonsieurX

I sure hope not.

Comduter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31 Comduter
Member since 2004 • 2316 Posts

Jonwh18

Whatever. What is Everquest kills SWTOR?. Did you consider that possibility?

bleehum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 bleehum

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Jonwh18

I sure hope not.

Don't hold out too much hope, because it will.
Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
let's see that heroic madness kill OP, then you have the right to call content in WoW "dumbed-down" and accuse blizzard of milking. then and ONLY then.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Doesnt WoW have like 10 million subscribers. I ToR has 1.7 million, which isnt horrible but not WoW status

Nohtnym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Nohtnym
Member since 2010 • 1552 Posts

I guess some people liked to just buff 39 players. After you had buffed all, you had about 2min before you had to start buff the same 39 players again. YAA FUN!

Or server lag.

Game is more cinematic now. Which I like.

WoW is still great game. Pvp is broken, but its always been. Hopefully MoP fixes it, since they are taking different route with talents.

Also, wow 10 million sub, swtor 2million. Umad?

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#36 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

You would imagine numbers would die down after 7 years.

How many multiplayer games from 2005 are you playing? Out of those, how many did you pay each month to play?

I think it did just fine.

Avatar image for rpgs_shall_rule
rpgs_shall_rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 rpgs_shall_rule
Member since 2006 • 1943 Posts
ITT people are butthurt they're bad at MMOs.
DireOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DireOwl
Member since 2007 • 3352 Posts

I guess some people liked to just buff 39 players. After you had buffed all, you had about 2min before you had to start buff the same 39 players again. YAA FUN!

Or server lag.

Game is more cinematic now. Which I like.

WoW is still great game. Pvp is broken, but its always been. Hopefully MoP fixes it, since they are taking different route with talents.

Also, wow 10 million sub, swtor 2million. Umad?

Nohtnym

There was always that one person that wasn't there when buffs were called and they wanted another buff. If you then proceeded to not buff them, and you wiped, you could always count on them chiming in and blaming you.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Comduter

i assume u mean "if" not "is" right? It ether that, or you thought this was Jeopardy, lol. What if it does? I don't give half a f*ck! Just as long as WoW dies.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Jonwh18

You would imagine numbers would die down after 7 years.

How many multiplayer games from 2005 are you playing? Out of those, how many did you pay each month to play?

I think it did just fine.

Wasdie

This is what I mean! Blizzard activison are freaking money wh*res. Sure they have sales but, I still hate them.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#41 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

[QUOTE="Comduter"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Jonwh18

i assume u mean "if" not "is" right? It ether that, or you thought this was Jeopardy, lol. What if it does? I don't give half a f*ck! Just as long as WoW dies.

link your armory showing that heroic madness kill. you can't call the game dumbed-down until you do.

Nohtnym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Nohtnym

[QUOTE="Comduter"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Jonwh18

They are already planning expansion for wow after mop. After mop we might see 2 expansion still. Game is gonna "die" someday, like pretty much all games (cs 1.6 is starting to fade).

When wow dies you arent mad anymore?

KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts
SWTOR is the MMO that is dying.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Comduter"]Whatever. What is Everquest kills SWTOR?. Did you consider that possibility?

princeofshapeir

link your armory showing that heroic madness kill. you can't call the game dumbed-down until you do.

no you are right WoW was very innovative to begin with. I'm not sayng they dumbed down WoW. I'm saying that they are ruining it just like they ruin everything. They milked guitar hero till it was crap. They have milked cod till it was crap. Now with mists of pandaria (a horrid expansion of much lesser quality then the other expansions) they show they are going to do the same to WoW. Milk it until it is a pile of sh*t.

NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts

The reason is their main mmo team is working on their new mmo and not focusing on WoW. They have two teams working on x-packs for wow and they plan on releasing x-packs in much shorter time periods. A team for starcraft and a team for diablo 3.

Blizzard is working on 5 different projects from 4 different IPs. I don't see how they are really milking.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15583 Posts

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

MonsieurX

Uh titan has absolutely no details annouced, what makes you think it will suddenly put blizz back top? Or topper, I suppose. What makes Titan bigger and better than anything annouced?

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

look at all the haters lol. People still think Swotor is a the better game of the genre? :lol:

Nohtnym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Nohtnym

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"] i assume u mean "if" not "is" right? It ether that, or you thought this was Jeopardy, lol. What if it does? I don't give half a f*ck! Just as long as WoW dies.

Jonwh18

no you are right WoW was very innovative to begin with. I'm not sayng they dumbed down WoW. I'm saying that they are ruining it just like they ruin everything. They milked guitar hero till it was crap. They have milked cod till it was crap. Now with mists of pandaria (a horrid expansion of much lesser quality then the other expansions) they show they are going to do the same to WoW. Milk it until it is a pile of sh*t.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVIbb-2ZQHU

Didnt wowcrendor say to you that stop creating threads to every forum?

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

Vaasman

Uh titan has absolutely no details what makes you think it will suddenly put blizz back top?

Who's on top of the MMO genre if Blizzard isn't? They already have the RTS genre on lockdown and will soon have ARPG genre on lockdown.
KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts

Vaasman

Uh titan has absolutely no details annouced, what makes you think it will suddenly put blizz back top? Or topper, I suppose. What makes Titan bigger and better than anything annouced?

Because it's Blizzard.