Little Big Planet Karting gets a 5 on IGN.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#151 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

Wait, woah! We can use IGN scores now? That's awesome.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

NoirLamia777
No, if you are familiar with SW alot of times scores from other sites are posted about games. Sorry you've never seen that happen before.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] Than a site like GS, which fuels nutjob conspiracy theorists.

Well not always. GS has a higher score for Fable Kinect than Metacritic for example. That's the beauty of Metacritic it takes all the overrated and underrated scores and cancel most of them between each other and shows a nice average which I find much more accurate to asses how the game is regarded overall than just one site.

So what you're saying is that MS has alot less biased sites than Sony to boost game scores ... as demonstrated here and by fable. Noted.

Lol hardly. I think there are even more M$ sites on Metacritic than Sony sites. And that multiplats score virtually the same for both 360 and PS3 on Metacritic is a testament that those sites are not really making much of a difference.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] Well of course because you have the Playstation sites/mags to throw AAA and AA's at it, no wonder you love MC so much :lol:

Explains why the playstation site reviews are the minority of the positive ones...

But when you have a bunch of biased sites (and sites like NZgamer that just toss out huge scores all over the place) it explains why MC will always have a higher score and to claim that its more accurate is a joke.

So all the sites are just biased towards Playstation? There's zero sites biased against it? You really think the world is out to just make the Playstation is better than it is?
NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 NoirLamia777

[QUOTE="NoirLamia777"]

blue_hazy_basic

No, if you are familiar with SW alot of times scores from other sites are posted about games. Sorry you've never seen that happen before.

Oh I have, I have indeed :P

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 lx_theo
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] So the collective opinion likely
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]it explains why MC will always have a higher scoreblue_hazy_basic
A higher score than whom?? :|

Than a site like GS, which fuels nutjob conspiracy theorists.

Or maybe Gamespot just has standard more strict that most sites on MC, lol. You're sounding more like a conspiracy theorist than anyone here.
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] Explains why the playstation site reviews are the minority of the positive ones...

But when you have a bunch of biased sites (and sites like NZgamer that just toss out huge scores all over the place) it explains why MC will always have a higher score and to claim that its more accurate is a joke.

So all the sites are just biased towards Playstation? There's zero sites biased against it? You really think the world is out to just make the Playstation is better than it is?

Do I think that playstation and sony sites are likely to give favourable scores? Are you being serious? Do you really think that there are review sites that are dedicated to making Sony look bad??!?!? :? Are cows all taking Kuraizy paranoia pills?
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] Than a site like GS, which fuels nutjob conspiracy theorists.

Or maybe Gamespot just has standard more strict that most sites on MC, lol. You're sounding more like a conspiracy theorist than anyone here.

Ah you know none of the background. Kuriazy thinks GS are backed by a Microsoft conspiracy to overscore 360 games and underscore PS3 games...
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 lx_theo
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]But when you have a bunch of biased sites (and sites like NZgamer that just toss out huge scores all over the place) it explains why MC will always have a higher score and to claim that its more accurate is a joke.blue_hazy_basic

Do I think that playstation and sony sites are likely to give favourable scores? Are you being serious? Do you really think that there are review sites that are dedicated to making Sony look bad??!?!? :? Are cows all taking Kuraizy paranoia pills?

You're claiming a lot more sites than just the PS ones are that. And bias goes both ways. So yeah, there will be sites who give it lower just because they're Sony. There isn't only Sony bias.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 lx_theo
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] Than a site like GS, which fuels nutjob conspiracy theorists.

Ah you know none of the background. Kuriazy thinks GS are backed by a Microsoft conspiracy to overscore 360 games and underscore PS3 games...

I sure wouldn't be shocked if Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft had many fingers in these reviews. Besides that its speculation.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] Than a site like GS, which fuels nutjob conspiracy theorists.

Don't try to cover your nutty conspiracy with mine. Yours is nuttier.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#162 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

:lol: And this is the game to go up against Forza Horizon - poo poo cows - looks like that "A" hype won't stop the incoming floppage. :P

SecretPolice

hum, wut? They're not even aimed at the same audience... :?

Anyway, thats sad to know as the few videos I saw for it made it look like fun, especially the soundtrack that seemed amazing. Its trully a bad year for Sony, and imo a bad year for any of the main three, being the MS the least worst but still bad. 3rd party games were the saving grace of 2012 imo. 2013 cant come soon enough to erase the bad taste 2012 left in my mouth

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] So all the sites are just biased towards Playstation? There's zero sites biased against it? You really think the world is out to just make the Playstation is better than it is?

You're claiming a lot more sites than just the PS ones are that. And bias goes both ways. So yeah, there will be sites who give it lower just because they're Sony. There isn't only Sony bias.

No, you've again misread what said. I was VERY clear it was playstation sites i was talking about. "blue_hazy_basic wrote: Well of course because you have the Playstation sites/mags to throw AAA and AA's at it, no wonder you love MC so much "
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] Or maybe Gamespot just has standard more strict that most sites on MC, lol. You're sounding more like a conspiracy theorist than anyone here.

Don't try to cover your nutty conspiracy with mine. Yours is nuttier.

That theres no conspiracy? lol
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#165 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Get ready for the bu bu bu we only use teh Gamespot excuse from Cows...

Bruce_Benzing

They'll use Gamespot to defend this game, but use metacritic when it comes to Halo 4.:lol:

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 NoirLamia777

[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

mitu123

They'll use Gamespot to defend this game, but use metacritic when it comes to Halo 4.:lol:

I think they wil use Metacritic for this game too, it's currently higher on there isn't it? lol

sora16perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 sora16perfect
Member since 2007 • 730 Posts

[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

mitu123

They'll use Gamespot to defend this game, but use metacritic when it comes to Halo 4.:lol

Why? Its currently standing at 77 on metacritic vs the 7.0 that gamespot gave it.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

NoirLamia777

I think they wil use Metacritic for this game too, it's currently higher on there isn't it? lol

Unless you consider 77 high!

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

sora16perfect

They'll use Gamespot to defend this game, but use metacritic when it comes to Halo 4.:lol

Why? Its currently standing at 77 on metacritic vs the 7.0 that gamespot gave it.

Because it's another AE here, if it got lower than a 7.0 they would definitely use metacritic more.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 NoirLamia777

[QUOTE="NoirLamia777"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"] They'll use Gamespot to defend this game, but use metacritic when it comes to Halo 4.:lol:

mitu123

That's true, last time I saw it was like 82 or something. Guess it's dropping fast hahaha!

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="NoirLamia777"]

NoirLamia777

That's true, last time I saw it was like 82 or something. Guess it's dropping fast hahaha!

It used to be AA there? ROFL can't believe it dropped so much.XD

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

Wow! I expected at least a 7, maybe a 7.5, a flat out 5 is brutal:lol:

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts
Lol I saw this a mile away. MK remains king. So what's the new savior? ps all stars? Lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="NoirLamia777"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"] They'll use Gamespot to defend this game, but use metacritic when it comes to Halo 4.:lol:

mitu123

The game was hyped AE so...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

WreckEm711

It got a 7 on GS and is currently at 77 on meta

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

Wow Greg Millar gave it a 5. Quite surprising considering he's fond of Playstation.

Leo-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Leo-Magic
Member since 2005 • 3025 Posts
This year is truly the year of PS3.
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

WreckEm711
Considering up until the hype thread this was being constantly talked about by cows as an end of year saviour its a quite spectacular fall. They should be very glad they played safe in the hype thread of this would have been a butchers thread.
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#179 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

Wow Greg Millar gave it a 5. Quite surprising considering he's fond of Playstation.

psymon100

that's why he probably did it. People has been accussing him of being a fanboys for years now....

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
This year is truly the year of PS3.Leo-Magic
lol last years E3 when they told everyone to "Just wait til 2012" now its "2013 will be the awesomenest EVA!"
PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 PressXtoJump
Member since 2012 • 1484 Posts
[QUOTE="Leo-Magic"]This year is truly the year of PS3.blue_hazy_basic
lol last years E3 when they told everyone to "Just wait til 2012" now its "2013 will be the awesomenest EVA!"

i would sig this post for a full year, but your not interesting enough
TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 TintedEyes
Member since 2009 • 4769 Posts

7.0?

No butthurt then.:(

Thefatness16
:lol: and you could see lems were really eager to hate on the game too
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#183 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

mitu123

look at hermits and lems hypocrisy. They hate IGN but now they are the best, right? If they would have scored it higher you guys would be like " bu bu but it's IGN and Gregg is a PS3 fanboy, he gave Uncharted 3 a 10! :roll:

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Leo-Magic"]This year is truly the year of PS3.PressXtoJump

i would sig this post for a full year, but your not interesting enough

Please please do :) I'm sure the sig will disappear quick enough ;) Besides you're an alt whats the point?
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

Gue1

look at hermits and lems hypocrisy. They hate IGN but now they are the best, right? If they would have scored it higher you guys would be like " bu bu but it's IGN and Gregg is a PS3 fanboy, he gave Uncharted 3 a 10! :roll:

Pretty sure no one has praised IGN, only pointed out that they are usually generous. But of course reality is biased against you i guess
Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
ninjapirate2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 ninjapirate2000
Member since 2008 • 3347 Posts

Ps3 has nothing else left this year.:lol:

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

Gue1

I'm neither a hermit or lem. And all fanboys do it bro, including the cows of course, they seem to ignore Halo 4's 9.0 here entirely and focus only on metacritic, when was the last time a cow bringed up GS's score for Halo 4?:lol:

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

Wait the game made by the same Modnations racer crew right.I never really kept up with the game cant say I am shocked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Why would PS3 fans say "just wait until 2012" when 2011 was one of their best years? The PS3 won many "Best software" awards in many websites... GT comes to mind, if I'm not mistaken, dont know about GS...

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 lx_theo

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

mitu123

I'm neither a hermit or lem. And all fanboys do it bro, including the cows of course, they seem to ignore Halo 4's 9.0 here entirely and focus only on metacritic, when was the last time a cow bringed up GS's score for Halo 4?:lol:

Cows basically exclusively use MC, from what I've noticed. Not saying they're completely innocent from it, but that's a horrible example to prove anything.

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 TintedEyes

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Leo-Magic"]This year is truly the year of PS3.Vatusus

Why would PS3 fans say "just wait until 2012" when 2011 was one of their best years? The PS3 won many "Best software" awards in many websites... GT comes to mind, if I'm not mistaken, dont know about GS...

i think he just hates cows so he makes up stuff
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Leo-Magic"]This year is truly the year of PS3.Vatusus

Well as you joined 2 weeks ago you weren't around so ....
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] lol last years E3 when they told everyone to "Just wait til 2012" now its "2013 will be the awesomenest EVA!"TintedEyes

i think he just hates cows so he makes up stuff

oh the irony
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 lx_theo

Didn;t happen.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 mitu123

Why wouldn't they wait for 2012 when they hyped that year to have many good games, more so than 2011?

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Leo-Magic"]This year is truly the year of PS3.lx_theo

Didn;t happen.

Of course it didn't. No one was hyping TLOU and the last guardian after E3 at all :roll:
TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 TintedEyes
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] lol last years E3 when they told everyone to "Just wait til 2012" now its "2013 will be the awesomenest EVA!"

Didn;t happen.

Of course it didn't. No one was hyping TLOU and the last guardian after E3 at all :roll:

but they didnt say just wait though, they did hype it though, come on your letting the cow hate cloud you a little too much
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 lx_theo
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] lol last years E3 when they told everyone to "Just wait til 2012" now its "2013 will be the awesomenest EVA!"

Didn;t happen.

Yeah, they were hyping those games. No one ever said "wait til 2012", especially with the very strong year the PS3 had. So, didn't happen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] lol last years E3 when they told everyone to "Just wait til 2012" now its "2013 will be the awesomenest EVA!"blue_hazy_basic

Well as you joined 2 weeks ago you weren't around so ....

That doesnt change the fact the PS3 2011 lineup was praised so again, why would PS3 fans say in 2011 "just wait until 2012"?

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#200 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

disgusting.