LAST STORY: NEW Amazing Concept Images and New Details

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#51 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26113 Posts
Wow, Nintendo fans are getting hyped off of pretty words and concept art now? This is getting to rediculous levels. Stop hyping your games. It didn't work with Fragile, it won't work here. Vandalvideo
We hype artwork, you hype countdowns. Big deal.
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#52 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]Wow, Nintendo fans are getting hyped off of pretty words and concept art now? This is getting to rediculous levels. Stop hyping your games. It didn't work with Fragile, it won't work here. Willy105

I hype countdowns? This is news to me. The most I ever hype is gameplay footage, if even that. It is a bit irresponsible to hype concept art and the word of developers. It raises expectations for games that will more than likely have been AA titles to begin with. Fragile probably wouldn't have received as low of a score as it did had Nintendo fans not preached it as a great title on the Wii. I'm trying to be helpful here; hold off on the hype. it is reaching rediculous levels.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

The more I see of this awesome concept art the more irritated I get that the game is a Wii exclusive.

The game could actually look close to that on the PS3 and 360.

JLF1

so was there a law pased that the wii can't have pretty looking games simply because they'll always look better on the ps3/360?

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#54 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26113 Posts
[QUOTE="Willy105"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]Wow, Nintendo fans are getting hyped off of pretty words and concept art now? This is getting to rediculous levels. Stop hyping your games. It didn't work with Fragile, it won't work here. Vandalvideo

I hype countdowns? This is news to me. The most I ever hype is gameplay footage, if even that. It is a bit irresponsible to hype concept art and the word of developers. It raises expectations for games that will more than likely have been AA titles to begin with. Fragile probably wouldn't have received as low of a score as it did had Nintendo fans not preached it as a great title on the Wii. I'm trying to be helpful here; hold off on the hype. it is reaching rediculous levels.

What? There is so little hype for Wii games here that a passing mention of one means that we are over hyping it? I know seeing Sheep around here is rare and scary, but you shouldn't overreact just because it's rare. The grounds to hype this game are: It's from the guy and studio who made Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Blue Dragon, and Lost Odyseey. It is Wii exclusive and the artwork and music is very appealing. Don't hate. You sound just like the guys who hate immigrants and claim they are stealing their country.
Professor64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 Professor64
Member since 2008 • 119 Posts

Wow, Nintendo fans are getting hyped off of pretty words and concept art now? This is getting to rediculous levels. Stop hyping your games. It didn't work with Fragile, it won't work here. Vandalvideo

LOL are your insane?

Because these information and concept art are making people interested, it means we are hyping the game?

It seems that you sir are just trying to troll or something. You obviously hate the wii and the games on it and you cant stand even the idea that a game can be interesting to us Wii gamers.

You cant deny the fact that the info we got so far indicate that the game is interesting to say the least. Its been made by the father of Final Fantasy and thats a plus too.

Oh dont forget its being made by Mistwalker AND Nintendo too. A strong collaboration if you add its director in the equation.

Sometimes you just have to get a bit interested because all the signs point to an awesome game but thats just it so far!

Where in the name of the lord did you see the hype?

There was no Hype train in this thread as far as i have seen. Maybe your eyes are playing tricks on you. Take the troll goggles Off please!

Sky-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 Sky-
Member since 2010 • 4682 Posts

I love everything I have seen so far from this game with the notable exception of the name. As has been stated many times before, the name is a play on Final Fantasy, but it doesn't sound anywhere near as eye-catching or appealing as the title Final Fantasy. It almost sounds boring...I hope they do something about that before its release.