Kojima: "Natal will start a revolution."

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

htotheo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 htotheo
Member since 2005 • 2759 Posts

I cant stand all this mostion capture stuff! Either give me a controller, full vitual reality helmet or the machine from the matrix otherwise stick with the contoller.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

:lol: uh oh, the cows messiah is praising natal :o But yeah, im not really interested in any of this motion guffNidget
Why not? Natal is a Eyetoy rip off.

monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts

this will be like the wii. fun at first then gets boring or ends up being a chore.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

DEJA VU

sexy_robot_man

AKA DUPE THREAD

FIXED.

Apparently DEJA VU wasn't obvious enough that this is a FAD Topic, and that this entire thread's topic has been discussed in detail in at least 5 other threads.

Too bad no one read your POST right under the TC, possibly because they didn't know what DEJA VU meant.

So, I will add what you meant next to your words.

chris_yz80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 chris_yz80
Member since 2004 • 1219 Posts

[QUOTE="themyth01"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] As it comes down to it, you have the pseye tech and the natal tech, the pseye hardware is older then the natal camera but through programming it can do the exact same things, The natal hardware is newer and with programming can do any thing the pseye can do, But being newer hardware i would assume it would be more accurate. so heres to hoping they provide sufficient competition to push both forward to greatness. tonitorsi

Uhh no it can't. It can't do voice recognition nor precise movement detection, nor depth detection, it's a lot more simplistic. The functionality is worlds apart.

Everything you said can be obtain via updates. So its not something you won't expect it to have.

Just to inform you 3d vision cannot be done with one camera, it takes at least 2 this is for appropriate depth perception, the eyetoy doesnt have this capability