Killzone ShadowFall multiplayer footage (6mins video)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351 Kaz_Son
Member since 2013 • 1389 Posts
Nice, AMD655 derailing yet another thread. Look man, no one gives a shit about BF in this thread, go find some other thread to post your BF3 videos. There's no reason why this thread should turn into a BF vs KZ thread since both games will be great and I'm sure most people with PS4s will buy both. Heck I'm gonna buy two copies of BF4, one to play with my friends on PS4 and one to play on PC just like I've done with previous BF games. :cool: Now back to KZSF (dat reload animation) *drools*
Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#352 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

[QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"]

so this is the price you need to pay when you are using PC to run console engines, you always need to upgrade.

i remember the days when PC's had their own developers, games didnt need all this power to run games and look nice at the same time.

ZoomZoom2490

No one needs to constantly upgrade............ People still use 8800GT's, and have played all games perfectly fine. And there is no price that anyone needs to pay either, it is the opposite way around. Everyone must pay whatever the going rate is on a console, online gaming yearly costs, the higher expense in games for some stupid reason, 10-20 more for the same game on an inferior platform makes my head rumble.

I agree, you don't need to play PC games on maximum detail, 4xxaa, and other mambo jumbo.

friends of mine are still using 9800 GT to play BF3 on low/medium settings, they are happy.

I told them not to upgrade until this gen is over because game engines wont change until PS4/X1 ports start coming out.

Wise choice for a budget gamer, GPU's last much longer than anyone wants to admit, the cool new stuff is what tempts most people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
[QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]Nice, AMD655 derailing yet another thread. Look man, no one gives a shit about BF in this thread, go find some other thread to post your BF3 videos. There's no reason why this thread should turn into a BF vs KZ thread since both games will be great and I'm sure most people with PS4s will buy both. Heck I'm gonna buy two copies of BF4, one to play with my friends on PS4 and one to play on PC just like I've done with previous BF games. :cool: Now back to KZSF (dat reload animation) *drools*

Go fvck yourself, someone else mentioned BF, not me, i just replied to it.
Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 Kaz_Son
[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]Nice, AMD655 derailing yet another thread. Look man, no one gives a shit about BF in this thread, go find some other thread to post your BF3 videos. There's no reason why this thread should turn into a BF vs KZ thread since both games will be great and I'm sure most people with PS4s will buy both. Heck I'm gonna buy two copies of BF4, one to play with my friends on PS4 and one to play on PC just like I've done with previous BF games. :cool: Now back to KZSF (dat reload animation) *drools*

Dat butthurt. You could have responded to him in a responsible manner without constantly posting BF vids to derail the thread. What part of KZSF thread don't you understand?
blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts
The audio makes me think of Battlefield 3, but a lot more heavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
[QUOTE="Kaz_Son"][QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]Nice, AMD655 derailing yet another thread. Look man, no one gives a shit about BF in this thread, go find some other thread to post your BF3 videos. There's no reason why this thread should turn into a BF vs KZ thread since both games will be great and I'm sure most people with PS4s will buy both. Heck I'm gonna buy two copies of BF4, one to play with my friends on PS4 and one to play on PC just like I've done with previous BF games. :cool: Now back to KZSF (dat reload animation) *drools*

Dat butthurt. You could have responded to him in a responsible manner without constantly posting BF vids to derail the thread. What part of KZSF thread don't you understand?

What part of get your facts right, and move along when getting told do you not understand?
ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 ZoomZoom2490
Member since 2008 • 3943 Posts
[QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] No one needs to constantly upgrade............ People still use 8800GT's, and have played all games perfectly fine. And there is no price that anyone needs to pay either, it is the opposite way around. Everyone must pay whatever the going rate is on a console, online gaming yearly costs, the higher expense in games for some stupid reason, 10-20 more for the same game on an inferior platform makes my head rumble.

AMD655

I agree, you don't need to play PC games on maximum detail, 4xxaa, and other mambo jumbo.

friends of mine are still using 9800 GT to play BF3 on low/medium settings, they are happy.

I told them not to upgrade until this gen is over because game engines wont change until PS4/X1 ports start coming out.

Wise choice for a budget gamer, GPU's last much longer than anyone wants to admit, the cool new stuff is what tempts most people.

yup, that's what's all about, they bought a new gpu and now i have to buy one too. i am waiting for the new line of AMD gpu's to come out and once i buy one it will last me until PS4/X1 era is over, i will be skipping Nvidia this time. i don't get why people upgrade every generation of gpu's every year.
bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 bloodlust_101
Member since 2003 • 2764 Posts

Never claimed anything to do with any master race... Does it make you cry that all my video's are on a 85 pound GPU from 2010? running at a constant 80FPS at 1080p, with next gen rivaling graphics? I have 3 PC's, one is a Radeon 7770 PC and a Phenom II CPU, my other is a GTX 480/i5 2500k PC, the other is a 3930k and 780 rig. The only delusional one here is you, throwing words around that no one once stated in this thread. You are a tool.AMD655

You may not have said Master Race blah blah, but it IS the idea your trying to sell in most of the threads where I noted a message by you.

I have seen your videos, your BF3 videos are pretty weak compared to what most people here have seen from Killzone.

Again, did you need to go out of your way to mention your 3 PCs? What do I, or anyone else on this forum for the matter, care what PCs you have at home? Im using a 7870 XT overclocked myself, wow I must be soo cool.

I don't see how I am a tool in any way, I play games on PC and PS3 at the moment and am looking forward to the PS4. The only one who appears as a tool in this thread is you, the glorious master race defender, soldier of justice and honor, slayer of peasants and consolites. All while requiring an internet browser to play a game you already installed on your computer -_-

I wonder, will BF4 take Origins requirement further than BF3? 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Never claimed anything to do with any master race... Does it make you cry that all my video's are on a 85 pound GPU from 2010? running at a constant 80FPS at 1080p, with next gen rivaling graphics? I have 3 PC's, one is a Radeon 7770 PC and a Phenom II CPU, my other is a GTX 480/i5 2500k PC, the other is a 3930k and 780 rig. The only delusional one here is you, throwing words around that no one once stated in this thread. You are a tool.bloodlust_101

You may not have said Master Race blah blah, but it IS the idea your trying to sell in most of the threads where I noted a message by you.

I have seen your videos, your BF3 videos are pretty weak compared to what most people here have seen from Killzone.

Again, did you need to go out of your way to mention your 3 PCs? What do I, or anyone else on this forum for the matter, care what PCs you have at home? Im using a 7870 XT overclocked myself, wow I must be soo cool.

I don't see how I am a tool in any way, I play games on PC and PS3 at the moment and am looking forward to the PS4. The only one who appears as a tool in this thread is you, the glorious master race defender, soldier of justice and honor, slayer of peasants and consolites. All while requiring an internet browser to play a game you already installed on your computer -_-

You bought up prices of GPU's from your backside, so i mentioned what the GPU costs that was ran in the video's i did, what do you not understand? And quit this PC master race bullshit, you are over defending a game because someone mentioned it's art style is tacky.
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#360 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts
This actually looks really fun. That is saying a lot since I consider Killzone 3 one of the bigger disappointments of last gen. I may switch my alnack pre order over to Killzone
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#361 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
This actually looks really fun. That is saying a lot since I consider Killzone 3 one of the bigger disappointments of last gen. I may switch my alnack pre order over to KillzoneBPoole96
Why not get both like me?D=
bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 bloodlust_101

[QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]Nice, AMD655 derailing yet another thread. Look man, no one gives a shit about BF in this thread, go find some other thread to post your BF3 videos. There's no reason why this thread should turn into a BF vs KZ thread since both games will be great and I'm sure most people with PS4s will buy both. Heck I'm gonna buy two copies of BF4, one to play with my friends on PS4 and one to play on PC just like I've done with previous BF games. :cool: Now back to KZSF (dat reload animation) *drools* AMD655
blah blah blah

Such hatred and anger, how long has it been since you have seen daylight? Another person?

Kaz, nice animation, love the smoke effect afterwards, makes me excited to jump on the sniper again :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]Nice, AMD655 derailing yet another thread. Look man, no one gives a shit about BF in this thread, go find some other thread to post your BF3 videos. There's no reason why this thread should turn into a BF vs KZ thread since both games will be great and I'm sure most people with PS4s will buy both. Heck I'm gonna buy two copies of BF4, one to play with my friends on PS4 and one to play on PC just like I've done with previous BF games. :cool: Now back to KZSF (dat reload animation) *drools* bloodlust_101

blah blah blah

Such hatred and anger, how long has it been since you have seen daylight? Another person?

Kaz, nice animation, love the smoke effect afterwards, makes me excited to jump on the sniper again :)

I dislike idiots, putting them in the correct direction is usually a good thing.
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Battlefield 4 has great graphics, but its just kinda there, the art style is non existent. All of the pieces are there but don't feel like they belong. Think of it like a composite photograph. Compare this with Killzone 4, where it has a clearly defined art style and everything follows through with that, because of the effects and filters it blends in all assets and makes them feel whole. Take the particles in Hawken with Nvidia cards, it looks out of place. You don't get this effect with Killzone 4 even when there are exaggerated particles because there is a style to it which puts everything together. I don't know, maybe it needs a bit of motion blur to help blend in everything, like a film, vs having a high shutter speed 24 frames per second recording. Also Battlefield 4 has a generation old level of effects compared to Killzone. It just has textures and scope over Killzone, and that is nothing to brag about when you have damn near unlimited graphics potential.bloodlust_101

Generation old level of effects? :?

iLQcxxhm8UlCd.gif

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Killzone is like COD now! :lol:

bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 bloodlust_101
[QUOTE="bloodlust_101"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Never claimed anything to do with any master race... Does it make you cry that all my video's are on a 85 pound GPU from 2010? running at a constant 80FPS at 1080p, with next gen rivaling graphics? I have 3 PC's, one is a Radeon 7770 PC and a Phenom II CPU, my other is a GTX 480/i5 2500k PC, the other is a 3930k and 780 rig. The only delusional one here is you, throwing words around that no one once stated in this thread. You are a tool.AMD655

You bought up prices of GPU's from your backside, so i mentioned what the GPU costs that was ran in the video's i did, what do you not understand? And quit this PC master race bullshit, you are over defending a game because someone mentioned it's art style is tacky.

I believe that I am referring to reports on this forum that they are using a high end ATI card to demo BF4. Did that go over your head? What was it you said? Something about brain cells?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="bloodlust_101"]

bloodlust_101

I believe that I am referring to reports on this forum that they are using a high end ATI card to demo BF4. Did that go over your head? What was it you said? Something about brain cells?

You responded to me with GPU prices..... Then went on about PC master race like the imbecile you are.
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#368 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts
[QUOTE="BPoole96"]This actually looks really fun. That is saying a lot since I consider Killzone 3 one of the bigger disappointments of last gen. I may switch my alnack pre order over to Killzonemitu123

I'm planning to upgrade my GPUs before the end of the year and have the PS4 to buy so its a lot of money plus all the other games I'm buying for PC. In addition, I'm in Vegas right now and have lost way more money gambling than I had anticipated. That will set me back a bit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 deactivated-59b71619573a1

Now back to KZSF (dat reload animation) *drools* Kaz_Son

It's nice alright but nothing spectacular or new. In a game about shooting I'd expect nothing less in a reload animation

It is nice though and the smoke coming of the gun is cool

My problem with watching all these gifs is yeah they look fantastic and very realistic but there is so much shit everywhere blocking the screen. There's particles of blue and yellow and smoke all over the place obscuring everything. There's nice for  the sake of nice and then there's going overboard interfering with gameplay

bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 bloodlust_101

[QUOTE="bloodlust_101"]Battlefield 4 has great graphics, but its just kinda there, the art style is non existent. All of the pieces are there but don't feel like they belong. Think of it like a composite photograph. Compare this with Killzone 4, where it has a clearly defined art style and everything follows through with that, because of the effects and filters it blends in all assets and makes them feel whole. Take the particles in Hawken with Nvidia cards, it looks out of place. You don't get this effect with Killzone 4 even when there are exaggerated particles because there is a style to it which puts everything together. I don't know, maybe it needs a bit of motion blur to help blend in everything, like a film, vs having a high shutter speed 24 frames per second recording. Also Battlefield 4 has a generation old level of effects compared to Killzone. It just has textures and scope over Killzone, and that is nothing to brag about when you have damn near unlimited graphics potential.seanmcloughlin

iLQcxxhm8UlCd.gif

Your right, that is a nice explosion, although it is not something you will see generally while playing online is it? What I was talking about specifically was the gameplay videos that AMD guy posted, not a scripted explosion in single player. 

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 mitu123
[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="BPoole96"]This actually looks really fun. That is saying a lot since I consider Killzone 3 one of the bigger disappointments of last gen. I may switch my alnack pre order over to KillzoneBPoole96

I'm planning to upgrade my GPUs before the end of the year and have the PS4 to buy so its a lot of money plus all the other games I'm buying for PC. In addition, I'm in Vegas right now and have lost way more money gambling than I had anticipated. That will set me back a bit.

Oh I didn't know you were going to upgrade your PC.
bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 bloodlust_101
[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="bloodlust_101"][QUOTE="AMD655"] You bought up prices of GPU's from your backside, so i mentioned what the GPU costs that was ran in the video's i did, what do you not understand? And quit this PC master race bullshit, you are over defending a game because someone mentioned it's art style is tacky.

You responded to me with GPU prices..... Then went on about PC master race like the imbecile you are.

Your mad, take a deep breath and come back to the internet when you can handle a forum. Again, I can only go off what I had read, and I had read that BF4 has been demoed with a high end Titan level graphics card.
Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

[QUOTE="Mystery_Writer"]

I don't know on what hardware they were running the E3 demo. But fine, I'm with you, let's be on the safe side and say top of the line $1000 nVidia Titan.

The bottom line is; that high end PC footage of BF4 you saw, you do agree it looks better than this KZ footage, right?

ZoomZoom2490

yes, in terms of textures, resolution and AA. but when PC doesn't have a single exclusive developer to make a game optimized just for that $1000 gpu all that power means nothing. this is why PS3 has won most of graphics awards here on GS, the winner is picked by which system was able to output the most from hardware and PC is far from that spectrum today.

Beautiful. That "yes" is what I was hoping to hear.

I hope now you do understand why it's not necessarily a sin for PC gamers to call it nothing special (at least in terms of graphics based on your answer) and be surprised by PS fans overreaction when there is already something better running on a last gen BF3 engine with high res (by your own admission).

If anything this footage warrants nothing but a disapointment reaction to what little power the hardware inside those next-gen consoles seems to be if the most graphically celebrated PS4 launch title is unable to match that of a last gen engine.

Will later titles in PS4 lifecycle match BF3 graphics or surpass it? Might be. But for the time being, this less-than last gen BF3 engine is nothing short of a disappointment let alone special.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
[QUOTE="bloodlust_101"][QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="bloodlust_101"] I believe that I am referring to reports on this forum that they are using a high end ATI card to demo BF4. Did that go over your head? What was it you said? Something about brain cells?

Your mad, take a deep breath and come back to the internet when you can handle a forum. Again, I can only go off what I had read, and I had read that BF4 has been demoed with a high end Titan level graphics card.

I am mad? Far from it, you just called out a load of bollocks about me saying PC master race this and that, when i have not said such a damn thing in this thread. More like, you are wrong and call the mad card because your low IQ cannot deal with it ;)
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

No destruction - check

looks worst than SP - check

small levels - checks

BF4 will stomp it - check

now you wonder why it runs at 60fps ,whatever you have to say is just anger and damage control #STAYMAD :cool:

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 ZoomZoom2490

I think people forgot Killzone 2:

2mep93o.gif

Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 Kaz_Son

[QUOTE="bloodlust_101"]Battlefield 4 has great graphics, but its just kinda there, the art style is non existent. All of the pieces are there but don't feel like they belong. Think of it like a composite photograph. Compare this with Killzone 4, where it has a clearly defined art style and everything follows through with that, because of the effects and filters it blends in all assets and makes them feel whole. Take the particles in Hawken with Nvidia cards, it looks out of place. You don't get this effect with Killzone 4 even when there are exaggerated particles because there is a style to it which puts everything together. I don't know, maybe it needs a bit of motion blur to help blend in everything, like a film, vs having a high shutter speed 24 frames per second recording. Also Battlefield 4 has a generation old level of effects compared to Killzone. It just has textures and scope over Killzone, and that is nothing to brag about when you have damn near unlimited graphics potential.seanmcloughlin

iLQcxxhm8UlCd.gf

Not gonna lie, that is one of the best explosions I've ever seen and is what made me preorder BF4 twice but it's a scripted explosion from the campaign mode. KZSF's explosions are impressive and are from the MP and non-scripted. :) Again, not saying the BF4 explosion isn't incredible because it is but let's be a little more fair when comparing explosion effects. :cool: Back to KZSF. I can't believe how sweet the particle effects are int his game? This really is a nextgen explosion, not the weaksauce we've been seeing from Titanlol.
ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 ZoomZoom2490

No destruction - check looks worst than SG - check small levels - checks now you wonder why it runs at 60fps BF4 will stomp it - check whatever you have to say is just anger and damage control #STAYMAD :cool:Tessellation
go to Mars and create oceans with your tears:lol:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 deactivated-59b71619573a1

Your right, that is a nice explosion, although it is not something you will see generally while playing online is it? What I was talking about specifically was the gameplay videos that AMD guy posted, not a scripted explosion in single player. 

bloodlust_101

Maybe not THAT good. Here's a gif of multiplayer though it doesn't show off an insane amount of particles but there's still a lot of them

izUIbBOSItWfr.gif

You also have to remember both games go for different things. KZ has sci-fi weapons and it's set off earth. BF4 is going for a more grounded approach with real world type particles. No blue glowing balls or green shields etc. 

BF3s particles are lame cos the engine wasn't done when they got the game out. Later DLCs looked better with ambient particles like snow but it still looked a little off. They also don't overdo it cos you need to be able to see enemies at greater ranges

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 ZoomZoom2490
[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="bloodlust_101"]Battlefield 4 has great graphics, but its just kinda there, the art style is non existent. All of the pieces are there but don't feel like they belong. Think of it like a composite photograph. Compare this with Killzone 4, where it has a clearly defined art style and everything follows through with that, because of the effects and filters it blends in all assets and makes them feel whole. Take the particles in Hawken with Nvidia cards, it looks out of place. You don't get this effect with Killzone 4 even when there are exaggerated particles because there is a style to it which puts everything together. I don't know, maybe it needs a bit of motion blur to help blend in everything, like a film, vs having a high shutter speed 24 frames per second recording. Also Battlefield 4 has a generation old level of effects compared to Killzone. It just has textures and scope over Killzone, and that is nothing to brag about when you have damn near unlimited graphics potential.Kaz_Son

iLQcxxhm8UlCd.gf

Not gonna lie, that is one of the best explosions I've ever seen and is what made me preorder BF4 twice but it's a scripted explosion from the campaign mode. KZSF's explosions are impressive and are from the MP and non-scripted. :) Again, not saying the BF4 explosion isn't incredible because it is but let's be a little more fair when comparing explosion effects. :cool: Back to KZSF. I can't believe how sweet the particle effects are int his game? This really is a nextgen explosion, not the weaksauce we've been seeing from Titanlol.

Detail in BF4 weapon is lacking when compared to KZ SF.
JamDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 JamDev
Member since 2013 • 992 Posts
Graphics still look great, gameplay still looks dull.
TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts

Oh Killzone, how thine hath immerged with glorious intent. Doth insert thou code unto my Quad HDD and give me fun times in November lol.

This shit looks dope and I can't wait to play it. F***, I don't want to get PS+ but I may have to. Especially since they are targeting 60 FPS for multiplayer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 deactivated-59b71619573a1

Not gonna lie, that is one of the best explosions I've ever seen and is what made me preorder BF4 twice but it's a scripted explosion from the campaign mode. KZSF's explosions are impressive and are from the MP and non-scripted. :) Again, not saying the BF4 explosion isn't incredible because it is but let's be a little more fair when comparing explosion effects. :cool: Back to KZSF. I can't believe how sweet the particle effects are int his game? This really is a nextgen explosion, not the weaksauce we've been seeing from Titanlol.  Kaz_Son

True but there's nice explosions and then there's explosions that cover the entire screen where you can't see anymore. 

I mean this looks awesome but for MP I don't want my vision obscure constantly by effects all over the place just to look shiny. The muzzle flash is even overdone 

killzownedppsgz.gif

Gonna be one hell of a looker in Single Player though

bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 bloodlust_101

[QUOTE="bloodlust_101"][QUOTE="AMD655"] You responded to me with GPU prices..... Then went on about PC master race like the imbecile you are.AMD655

PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE

You don't have to say it, it is pretty much all your trying to show.

You were mad, unless your normally this insultive towards 'peasants'. I am glad you stepped back in to reality.

Enjoy your 3 computers all playing Battlefield 3 at 80 fps while us console peasants enjoy our unanimously impressive Killzone Shadowfall come this November. 

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 ZoomZoom2490

[QUOTE="bloodlust_101"]

seanmcloughlin

Maybe not THAT good. Here's a gif of multiplayer though it doesn't show off an insane amount of particles but there's still a lot of them

izUIbBOSItWfr.gif

You also have to remember both games go for different things. KZ has sci-fi weapons and it's set off earth. BF4 is going for a more grounded approach with real world type particles. No blue glowing balls or green shields etc.

BF3s particles are lame cos the engine wasn't done when they got the game out. Later DLCs looked better with ambient particles like snow but it still looked a little off. They also don't overdo it cos you need to be able to see enemies at greater ranges

BF4 is still made from ground up on x360 and ps3, this is why it still has that old generic look to it.

adding massive amount of textures doesn't fool me. i know all about game coding, i cant be fooled.

KZ SF is based on next-gen coding, and once PC starts getting those with more textures, higher res, etc then PC games will start looking nice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="bloodlust_101"] Your mad, take a deep breath and come back to the internet when you can handle a forum. Again, I can only go off what I had read, and I had read that BF4 has been demoed with a high end Titan level graphics card.bloodlust_101

PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE

I have low IQ, changing words because i was proven to be a total twat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 deactivated-59b71619573a1

Detail in BF4 weapon is lacking when compared to KZ SF.ZoomZoom2490

I agree but it's more to do with the fact that BF4s weapons are real weapons. Adding more ridges and everything to make it stand out wouldn't be an authentic to what the real gun looks like. They just make direct replicas. KZ can get away with it cos they design the models from scratch

neither have a patch on Crysis 3's weapon models though

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 deactivated-59b71619573a1

BF4 is still made from ground up on x360 and ps3

ZoomZoom2490

Sadly this is true.

Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 Kaz_Son

[QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]Not gonna lie, that is one of the best explosions I've ever seen and is what made me preorder BF4 twice but it's a scripted explosion from the campaign mode. KZSF's explosions are impressive and are from the MP and non-scripted. :) Again, not saying the BF4 explosion isn't incredible because it is but let's be a little more fair when comparing explosion effects. :cool: Back to KZSF. I can't believe how sweet the particle effects are int his game? This really is a nextgen explosion, not the weaksauce we've been seeing from Titanlol.  seanmcloughlin

True but there's nice explosions and then there's explosions that cover the entire screen where you can't see anymore. 

I mean this looks awesome but for MP I don't want my vision obscure constantly by effects all over the place just to look shiny. The muzzle flash is even overdone 

Gonna be one hell of a looker in Single Player though

:P You're right it's a bit overdone. I still love it though, I'm gonna be pumping extra bullets into people after I kill them just to see the pretty smoke effects XD.

hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

Is the aiming still as crappy and imprecise as the second one?  I can't even finish the campaign in K2 because of how bad the aiming is.  There were several parts in this video that made it look like it.  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 deactivated-59b71619573a1

:P You're right it's a bit overdone. I still love it though, I'm gonna be pumping extra bullets into people after I kill them just to see the pretty smoke effects XD.

Kaz_Son

I did think this one was overdone to hell but now that I see the HUD disappears I think it may be a disorienting effect from a grenade or power up or something that went off

7Jg9.gif

I hope we can shoot walls and shit and watch bits of them chip off. It's annoying when you have really realistic looking games with last gen environment interactivity. 

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts
performance problems aside (likely fixed by launch) game looks playable for a killzone game finally :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394 deactivated-59b71619573a1

Is the aiming still as crappy and imprecise as the second one?  I can't even finish the campaign in K2 because of how bad the aiming is.  There were several parts in this video that made it look like it.  

hoola

They said the weighty feel of aiming was back from KZ2. I'm with you, I disliked it, but apparently the rest of the internet felt differently cos it made the game feel different to other shooters.

I can see what they're saying and they're right. But for competitive shooting I want as little lag as possible in my aiming as it develops better muscle memory 

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 ZoomZoom2490

hoola
to be honest with you i wish i could play PS exclusive games on my PC, im tired of these same old BS of BF, COD, and other trash. i don't like consoles to play fps shooters because i prefer mouse and keyboard instead.
bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 bloodlust_101

[QUOTE="bloodlust_101"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE ]

AMD655

Haha, funny. I at least add something every time I talk. Does it REALLY matter that I change messages when you can easily see the messages if you scroll up? Relax a bit. 

[QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]

seanmcloughlin

I did think this one was overdone to hell but now that I see the HUD disappears I think it may be a disorienting effect from a grenade or power up or something that went off

I hope we can shoot walls and shit and watch bits of them chip off. It's annoying when you have really realistic looking games with last gen environment interactivity. 

This part of the multiplayer demo wowed me the most for the effect. Much better than a typical stun grenade. 

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 mitu123

If you want the real video: https://mega.co.nz/#!VtlCRDaL!T9VUfnQDsulcBt3usnnkU1_qNCAkS1xTeHdtKYhs2tA
warning: it's almost 1gb, so if you got slow internet don't even try  :D 

ramonnl

I downloaded, and it's much better, looks so awesome!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="ramonnl"]

If you want the real video: https://mega.co.nz/#!VtlCRDaL!T9VUfnQDsulcBt3usnnkU1_qNCAkS1xTeHdtKYhs2tA

mitu123

Of course it is. It's 60fps

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#399 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

That...looks...boring...as...f*ck. Literally, doesn't even look one eighth as exciting as BF4's multiplayer.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="ramonnl"]

seanmcloughlin

Of course it is. It's 60fps

Thank goodness too.=p