Kidtendo continues its merciless onslaught on gaming

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 WuTangG
Member since 2007 • 2189 Posts

Mass Effect

192,993 Units Sold

:cry:

Gaming is dead:cry:

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts
Can you explain what nitendo had to do with this :?
Erkidu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Erkidu
Member since 2007 • 2744 Posts

Mass Effect

192,993 Units Sold

WuTangG
What does that have to do with the Wii? :| On another note, kindof like the way the Wu Tang Clan and hip-hop, in general, continues its merciless onslaught on music?
Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts
Lemmings killed gaming :question:
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
WuTang actually means something? Is it a band or summat?
Avatar image for deactivated-645e897010df8
deactivated-645e897010df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-645e897010df8
Member since 2006 • 2491 Posts
A little off here but all you have to do to make yourself feel good is compare 200k sales to the sales of two other recent eexclusive games.
DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DaAznSaN
Member since 2003 • 5656 Posts
Clearly Mario's space influence affected ME sales.
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zhengi
Member since 2006 • 8479 Posts

Where did you get those numbers from?

Yours_is_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Yours_is_green
Member since 2007 • 427 Posts
Rap/hiphop died like 11 years ago
WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 WuTangG

The 360 was meant to have sold atleast 16 million by now but the casuals are deluded to a new level so they no longer are wood by good games. As a result, a dwindling fanbase buys a dwindling amount of units.

Shame really, it was a great 20 years, it was ressed back in 1987 and dies in 2007. RIP gaming:cry:

Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts
You actually thought Mass Effect was going to sell a lot?
Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Panzer_Zwei
Member since 2006 • 15498 Posts
So Nintendo influences what 360 owners buy or don't buy?
PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts
Meh, Bioware in my eyes are pretty overrated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

The 360 was meant to have sold atleast 16 million by now but the casuals are deluded to a new level so they no longer are wood by good games. As a result, a dwindling fanbase buys a dwindling amount of units.

Shame really, it was a great 20 years, it was ressed back in 1987 and dies in 2007. RIP gaming:cry:

WuTangG

... I'm confused?

Is the fanbase dwindling, as you say, due to RROD and not repurchasing the system?

I'm confused, because I feel like userbase should either be a constant, or an increase. Though I suppose the lack of reliability in the 360 might have created new variables.

WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 WuTangG
[QUOTE="WuTangG"]

Jandurin

... I'm confused?

Is the fanbase dwindling, as you say, due to RROD and not repurchasing the system?

I'm confused, because I feel like userbase should either be a constant, or an increase. Though I suppose the lack of reliability in the 360 might have created new variables.

120mil PS2s sold, crappy hardware didnt stop that

Oh wait, but PS2 didnt have problems, it was tiny:cry:

DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DaAznSaN
Nintendo is god.
Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Gh0st_Of_0nyx

WuTangG
Wow wutangG you really have sunken to a new low :lol:
Erkidu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Erkidu

WuTangG
360 owners made the decision not to buy Mass Effect. :| You fail.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

WuTangG

what does "wood by good games" mean? oh, you mean WOO'ED. or, in your case, Wu'd.

WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 WuTangG
Nintendo is god.DaAznSaN
Just as i predicted:lol:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Oh wait, but PS2 didnt have problems, it was tiny:cry:WuTangG
Takes you two generations to attack one console now?
arinya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 arinya
Member since 2006 • 1054 Posts

360 = FPS or Madden...why did u think an RPG would sell well on the 360 a.k.a. RROD?

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Wii fankids cant take the truth so they resort to attacking rap music. Yeah self-ownage at the max, because it was awesome at one point and then crap like 'fiddy' came about and ruined the industry. Now, the genre is all but dead

Just like what Kidtendo is doing

Oh and BTW, i only got into rap music because i listen to thrash metal a lot, yeah you wouldnt believe it, i can go through the story but you kids would start saying Kidtendo is god halfway through

WuTangG
So "kidtendo" ruined rap music now :lol:
WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 WuTangG
[QUOTE="WuTangG"]

clone01

what does "wood by good games" mean? oh, you mean WOO'ED. or, in your case, Wu'd.

Okay that was quite funny:lol:

Just like Sheepkids and Kidtendo, they are a funny bunch you laugh at them all you like and theyll tell your theyre godly:lol:

Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Zhengi
I think you can just blame Bioware and the 360 fanbase. They don't buy RPGs and Bioware tried its hardest to include shooting elements to make it more enticing, but they weren't fooled and thus the poor sales.
WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 WuTangG
[QUOTE="WuTangG"]

Wii fankids cant take the truth so they resort to attacking rap music. Yeah self-ownage at the max, because it was awesome at one point and then crap like 'fiddy' came about and ruined the industry. Now, the genre is all but dead

Oh and BTW, i only got into rap music because i listen to thrash metal a lot, yeah you wouldnt believe it, i can go through the story but you kids would start saying Kidtendo is god halfway through

Gh0st_Of_0nyx
So "kidtendo" ruined rap music now :lol:

Yeah i like how you took time read my post in your fankid delusions
DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DaAznSaN
Nintendo is still god.
WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 WuTangG
I think you can just blame Bioware and the 360 fanbase. They don't buy RPGs and Bioware tried its hardest to include shooting elements to make it more enticing, but they weren't fooled and thus the poor sales.Zhengi

360 = FPS or Madden...why did u think an RPG would sell well on the 360 a.k.a. RROD?

arinya

KOTOR 1 and 2 sold well. This isnt theyve pumped millions into this game whereas trash like REUC sell just as much with no effort

Get the point guys:cry:

ImError88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 ImError88
Member since 2007 • 653 Posts

Clever. Kidtendo. Heh.

What does the Wii have to do with the sales of a 360 game?

If anything, other 360 games affect 360 game sales. Halo 3, Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, etc.?

Erkidu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Erkidu
[QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]So Nintendo influences what 360 owners buy or don't buy?WuTangG
I feel sorry for gamers, and gamers like you especially. You know how it feels when crap and trash beat quality, and we real gamers have to suffer because of low IQd individuals

Don't feel sorry for me. I'm having a hell of a time. Furthermore, how ironic that you mention IQ... considering that you spelled "wooed" as "wood" - honestly, didn't it even occur to you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Nintendo is still god.DaAznSaN
Godtendo.

WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 WuTangG

[QUOTE="WuTangG"][QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]So Nintendo influences what 360 owners buy or don't buy?Erkidu
I feel sorry for gamers, and gamers like you especially. You know how it feels when crap and trash beat quality, and we real gamers have to suffer because of low IQd individuals

Don't feel sorry for me. I'm having a hell of a time. Furthermore, how ironic that you mention IQ... considering that you spelled "wooed" as "wood" - honestly, didn't it even occur to you?

Thats why Einstein was retard because he had poor writing skills due to his dyslexia

Hey i dont have it, but im sure anyone with half a brain NEVER gets their spelling wrong once in a while

Erkidu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Erkidu
[QUOTE="Zhengi"]I think you can just blame Bioware and the 360 fanbase. They don't buy RPGs and Bioware tried its hardest to include shooting elements to make it more enticing, but they weren't fooled and thus the poor sales.WuTangG

arinya

KOTOR 1 and 2 sold well. This isnt theyve pumped millions into this game whereas trash like REUC sell just as much with no effort

We do get the point. 360 owners aren't buying Mass Effect - and you feel it relevant to place the blame on the Wii. :|
WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 WuTangG
[QUOTE="WuTangG"][QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]So Nintendo influences what 360 owners buy or don't buy?Erkidu

Oh and youre one to talk, you got owned into surrendering $250 of hard earned money for a OCd GC. Must suck, but hey ignorance is bliss;)
Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Gh0st_Of_0nyx

WutanG your probably one of the funnisest trolls Ive seen on SW :lol:

No one takes your thread's seriosuly. You blame "kidtendo" for everything. Did kidtendo knock down the twin towers :? Does kidtendo know were osama bin laden is :?

Erkidu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Erkidu

[QUOTE="Erkidu"][QUOTE="WuTangG"][QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]So Nintendo influences what 360 owners buy or don't buy?WuTangG

Thats why Einstein was retard because he had poor writing skills due to his dyslexia

Hey i dont have it, but im sure anyone with half a brain NEVER gets their spelling wrong once in a while

Do you have dyslexia? :| Nah. That's the great thing about posting in a message board - you can click on the "Check Spelling" button. It's relatively simple actually.
Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts
Nintendo is god.
WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 WuTangG

No one takes your thread's seriosuly. You blame "kidtendo" for everything. Did kidtendo knock down the twin towers :? Does kidtendo know were osama bin laden is :?

Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Now you sound kinda silly:?
Tsug_Ze_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42 Tsug_Ze_Wind
Member since 2006 • 9511 Posts
[QUOTE="WuTangG"]

Mass Effect

192,993 Units Sold

Erkidu

What does that have to do with the Wii? :| On another note, kindof like the way the Wu Tang Clan and hip-hop, in general, continues its merciless onslaught on music?

I hope that meant, in the way that it doesn't at all.

SuperMario_46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#43 SuperMario_46
Member since 2006 • 4960 Posts

WuTangG
Soft metal >>>> trash metal ;)
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Zhengi
[QUOTE="Zhengi"]I think you can just blame Bioware and the 360 fanbase. They don't buy RPGs and Bioware tried its hardest to include shooting elements to make it more enticing, but they weren't fooled and thus the poor sales.WuTangG

arinya

KOTOR = Star Wars. Of course this would sell. Not Mass Effect though. If you added an Ewok to that game, then it would have sold 3 million copies by now.

Erkidu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Erkidu
[QUOTE="Erkidu"][QUOTE="WuTangG"][QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]So Nintendo influences what 360 owners buy or don't buy?WuTangG

Oh and youre one to talk, you got owned into surrendering $250 of hard earned money for a OCd GC. Must suck, but hey ignorance is bliss;)

Ah, how sad. You're only concerned with the hardware and not the great games. It's official: you are the decay of modern civilization. Oh, and what a clever spin on Nintendo - "Kidtendo". :lol: Where do you guys come up with this stuff? *grabs side*
SuperMario_46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#46 SuperMario_46
Member since 2006 • 4960 Posts
[QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]

WuTangG

He sounds like you :lol:
WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 WuTangG
[QUOTE="WuTangG"]

SuperMario_46
Soft metal >>>> trash metal ;)

Thats fine by me because the metal that comes out nowadays is a load of crap. Its all kiddy screaming crap with the same two power chords again and again.
WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 WuTangG
[QUOTE="WuTangG"][QUOTE="Zhengi"]I think you can just blame Bioware and the 360 fanbase. They don't buy RPGs and Bioware tried its hardest to include shooting elements to make it more enticing, but they weren't fooled and thus the poor sales.Zhengi

arinya

KOTOR = Star Wars. Of course this would sell. Not Mass Effect though. If you added an Ewok to that game, then it would have sold 3 million copies by now.

So what about Baldurs Gate, that sold well on the XBOX at the beginning of its life.
Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
[QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]

WuTangG

Thats basically how you sound when you blame nintendo for ruining everything in the gameing industry. And you still havent explained what NINTEDO has to do with Mass effect sales :?
WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 WuTangG
[QUOTE="WuTangG"][QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]

SuperMario_46

He sounds like you :lol:

Really, okay then, because i involve real world issues into our small world of gaming which is soon to be blown off the planet but the horrors of casuals