its the year of the pc

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OneLazyAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 OneLazyAsian
Member since 2009 • 1715 Posts

[QUOTE="ThatGuyFromB4"]

[QUOTE="PublicNuisance"]

See what I hear from you is that your system is getting beaten this gen by PC and you are trying to impose restrictions so that you can win. basically saying well those games don't count. Shall I start excluding PS3/360/Wii games from counting just because I don't wish to play them, because I can name plenty.

mirgamer

I don't really care about some silly competition on some silly online forum, I'm just commenting on PC gaming in general.

I think its already been pointed out that ETW, you know, that boring Empire Building game, outsold Killzone 2. So there goes your argument about poor sales.

It's been pointed out it beat Killzone 2 for first place on the UK CHARTS!!! Link to E:TW beating out KZ2 worldwide?

Mograine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Mograine
Member since 2006 • 3666 Posts

the pc has shovelware and shooters that weren't good enough for sony and microsoft to give them a developer's kit. all i see is a graphical powerhouse that didn't do anything new in gameplay (crysis) and........ nothing but multiplats12345678ew

LOL.

That sentence alone brought you down to the level of cluelessness that only Olimar_the_min or whatever his name was could achieve.

Congratulations!

(Not to mention that you said it has shovelware and then it's a graphical powerhouse, you must really be drunk).

washd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 washd123
Member since 2003 • 3418 Posts

Is is not true that the pc is only limited in its inability to play console games.

You cannot buy games, movies, music and dlc with the same account.

You cannot rent games.

You cannot buy a game from the store and know that it is designed for your hardware.

You cannot use the same gamer id / online account with all games.

You cannot expect all pc games to be controller compatible.

You cannot play multiplayer games without having to deal with anti-cheat programs like punkbuster.

EA has ditched the pc when it comes to sports games. There is no sports comeback without EA.

The console can't do everything a pc can but no one has claimed that it can. No one. If you didn't notice I was responding to a pc gamer who claimed that the pc can do everything a console can. That is false.

dc337

the only ones it cant are this gen. and like i said. its a flaw across all platforms. ps3 cant play 360 cant play pc.

wait you can buy music now over the consoles? i actually can do all that. i have a single ebay account i just boguht a cd a movie and a game. along with a disk with DLC.

?? thats something a pc cant do. thats something a developer cant do

again thats something developer side its not something the pc cant do

yes you can

yes you can

so 2k doesnt exist now i suppose?

its about as true as those ps3 ads.

so as a pc gamer ill rephrase it

there is ALOMST nothing a console can do that a pc cant