it's safe to say that Oblivion is the most important RPG of this gen.

• 175 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 GUNpoint_
Member since 2008 • 1964 Posts
Why? it's the highest scoring WRPG ever, both on the PS3 & X360, as well as outscoring every console RPG of last gen. (correct me if i'm wrong, though.) it's second only to Chrono Cross, (again, correct me if i'm wrong.) it's won numerous GOTY awards and is pretty much a part of everybody's gaming library. not only that, but it's the first RPG of this gen to receive an AAA score.

there are those who will disagree, and i would like to hear their opinion on the matter. some may criticize that it's 'too easy', but thats what the difficulty slider is there for. there is so much content in this game that its unbelievable. i mean, the game has bookstores in it. you can literaly spend hours just reading the lore of Tamriel. it's also one of the few RPG's that never feel like a chore to play. thats because the combat is top-notch, and the spell casting is surprisingly deep.
Kez1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Kez1984
Member since 2007 • 4548 Posts

Baldur's Gate>Oblivion

By miles.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
thank you consoles for ruining the ES and making consolites think they know what a good RPG is.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
Member since 2005 • 6504 Posts
More like WoW.
Franko_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 Franko_3
Member since 2003 • 5729 Posts

I will let the God in disguise himself tell you that oblivion is crap

linky

Kez1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kez1984

thank you consoles for ruining the ES and making consolites think they know what a good RPG is.blue_hazy_basic

Exactly, same with Halo regarding fps.

Chipp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Chipp
Member since 2003 • 1897 Posts
I wasn't aware that Oblivion was a rpg. From what I remember it lacked RPG elements. Maybe you really meant Morrowind.
GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GUNpoint_
thank you consoles for ruining the ES and making consolites think they know what a good RPG is.blue_hazy_basic

what is a 'real RPG?' those MMORPG's messes that cost $15 a month to play?
GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GUNpoint_
I wasn't aware that Oblivion was a rpg. From what I remember it lacked RPG elements. Maybe you really meant Morrowind.Ramadear

what? you level up. kill monsters. do quests. level up some more. there's magic. fantasy setting.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#11 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
Member since 2005 • 8599 Posts

Thank you for acting like an elitist PC gamer because you play your video games on a "superior" platform.

I have 8400 gt. Can I run this game on my PC?

GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GUNpoint_

Baldur's Gate>Oblivion

By miles.

Kez1984

care to explain why?
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
Meh, Mass Effect is a lot better. Oblivion wasn't very good.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#14 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
Member since 2005 • 8599 Posts
[QUOTE="Kez1984"]

Baldur's Gate>Oblivion

By miles.

GUNpoint_

care to explain why?

Because Baldur's Gate is a PC exclusive. :roll:

GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GUNpoint_

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]thank you consoles for ruining the ES and making consolites think they know what a good RPG is.supercubedude64

Real, son. Reel real.

thats cool, i don't see anything. except a white square that says MobyGames. that must be the greatest RPG ever.
mjarantilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mjarantilla
Member since 2002 • 15721 Posts
Oblivion is an atrocity, a blight on the genre of WRPGs.
angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]thank you consoles for ruining the ES and making consolites think they know what a good RPG is.supercubedude64

Real, son. Reel real.

What, all i see is Moby Games sign.

But im guessing you meant Wow

Chipp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Chipp
Member since 2003 • 1897 Posts

what? you level up. kill monsters. do quests. level up some more. there's magic. fantasy setting.GUNpoint_

You mean it had a few rpg elements added on, doesn't make it a rpg though.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]thank you consoles for ruining the ES and making consolites think they know what a good RPG is.DeathScape666

Thank you for acting like an elitists PC gamer because you play your video games on a "superior" platform.

I have 8400 gt. Can I run this game on my PC?

Play Baldurs gate, BG2, Planescape, Fallout and a hundred other older RPG's that will run fine on pretty much any PC.

EDIT Morrowind was VASTLY superior and it was a console game, as was KOTOR.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
Member since 2005 • 6504 Posts
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"]

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]thank you consoles for ruining the ES and making consolites think they know what a good RPG is.angelkimne

Real, son. Reel real.

What, all i see is Moby Games sign.

But im guessing you meant Wow

Curse you MobyGames!

Sorry.

Kez1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Kez1984
[QUOTE="Kez1984"]

Baldur's Gate>Oblivion

By miles.

GUNpoint_

care to explain why?

Sure, it's much better more influential game that single handedly brought rpg's back into light.

GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GUNpoint_

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"]

what? you level up. kill monsters. do quests. level up some more. there's magic. fantasy setting.Ramadear

You mean it had a few rpg elements added on, doesn't make it a rpg though.

what? then what makes an RPG an RPG?

let's see. FFX. level up. kill fiends. level up. follow a story. airship. magic. spira. airships make an RPG?
mjarantilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mjarantilla
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"]

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]thank you consoles for ruining the ES and making consolites think they know what a good RPG is.GUNpoint_

Real, son. Reel real.

thats cool, i don't see anything. except a white square that says MobyGames. that must be the greatest RPG ever.

u r noobie if you think that Oblivion is even a tenth of how good these games are.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"][QUOTE="Kez1984"]

Baldur's Gate>Oblivion

By miles.

Kez1984

care to explain why?

Sure, it's much better more influential game that single handedly brought rpg's back into light.

Your reply should be "have you played it?" If he had he wouldn't have asked you to explain.
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Its the most over-rated RPG this gen.. Its dumbed down every way possible to let the user think very little in any decision making..

Character deveolpment? None you can have all skills at the get go and it doesn't matter if they are major or minor they all can be maxed out.. So what you have is a thief-Mage-Fighter every time.. Infact the only way to be the best is gimp yoru self by picking major skills you never use..

Dialogue and decision making? None dialogue has no real decision making that makes a difference basically its alittle as possible for your character go from A to B.. There is NO CONSQUENCES WHAT SO EVER... You can be a evil bad ass at the same time as being the leader of the goodly fighters guild.. Top that off this game is more of a weak sauce action adventure game where you cheese swings while capitalizing on the dumb combat AI..

It gets even better when EVERYTHING IS LEVELED TO YOU.. Meaning in the end it tries to be a action adventure game where people who don't wnat to think can enjoy.. I have noticed that the majority of people who love Oblivion don't play other great rpgs much, go figure right? Lets move on to items, they are pointless they level up with you and they break immersion completely ... In the end this is the main example of what a game SHOULD NOT DO, it has been dumbed down in every perspective to what makes a good rpg.

naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts

[QUOTE="Ramadear"]I wasn't aware that Oblivion was a rpg. From what I remember it lacked RPG elements. Maybe you really meant Morrowind.GUNpoint_

what? you level up. kill monsters. do quests. level up some more. there's magic. fantasy setting.

haha, lol, good one. levelling up and killiing and a bit of magic, that is all what are rpgs about

GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GUNpoint_

Baldur's Gate>Oblivion

By miles.

Kez1984

care to explain why?

still haven't answered my question. why is it better. what does it do thats so great? and if wasn't for Oblivion, we'd all be playing Blue Dragon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-59d151f079814

Baldur's Gate>Oblivion

By miles.

Kez1984

care to explain why?

You mean it allowed people who don't like to play a RPG be able to enjoy this one because it requires very little thought to play.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"][QUOTE="Ramadear"]I wasn't aware that Oblivion was a rpg. From what I remember it lacked RPG elements. Maybe you really meant Morrowind.naval

haha, lol, good one

except he forgot about roleplaying. thats what is missing in oblivion
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="Kez1984"][QUOTE="GUNpoint_"][QUOTE="Kez1984"]

Baldur's Gate>Oblivion

By miles.

GUNpoint_

care to explain why?

still haven't answered my question. why is it better. what does it do thats so great? and if wasn't for Oblivion, we'd all be playing Blue Dragon.

NWN2, the witcher, Mass effect? I honestly enoyed Oblivion as a game but not as an RPG if that makes sense?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-59d151f079814

Baldur's Gate>Oblivion

By miles.

GUNpoint_

care to explain why?

Wya better stories, meaningful character dialgoue, a REAL CHARACTER DEVOELPMENT SYSTEM THAT can't have you jumping to be a warrior half way into the game (being effective at least) when you were a mage the entire time.. Actual DIFFICULTY instead of a cheesy slider where most guys wer eall the same.. Realistic logic in the sense that a starving theif isn't armed with armor tha tcan buy him a town.. ACTUAL consquneces where a decision in teh game whether its dialogue, quest outcome etc etc can completely change the game.. Oblivion has none of those, if you actually played Baldur's Gate 2 or many of hte late greats, even onesas recent as KOTOR you will see how weaksauce Oblivion is...

The_Hippie_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 The_Hippie_God
Member since 2008 • 122 Posts

You guys arent answerng the mans question

Because You dont have a reason

mjarantilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mjarantilla

Baldur's Gate>Oblivion

By miles.

GUNpoint_

care to explain why?

still haven't answered my question. why is better. what does it do thats so great? and if wasn't for Oblivion, we'd all be playing Blue Dragon.

Baldur's Gate > Oblivion

Baldur's Gate II >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oblivion

BGII has just as much replay value as Oblivion. It has about 150 hours of side quests, but most importantly it has a 40-50 hour long main quest with a great story and great characters, which Oblivion does NOT have. Magic is more varied in BGII, as well, with over three hundred unique and distinct spells available as opposed to the generic chemistry set of spell components you're given in Oblivion. There are also over two dozen playable characters, dozens of unique areas (not just generic woodlands and repetitive dungeons), hundreds of different enemy types, huge battles involving dozens of combatants, massive cities with hundreds of inhabitants, so on and so forth.

naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 naval
[QUOTE="naval"]

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"][QUOTE="Ramadear"]I wasn't aware that Oblivion was a rpg. From what I remember it lacked RPG elements. Maybe you really meant Morrowind.blue_hazy_basic

haha, lol, good one

except he forgot about roleplaying. thats what is missing in oblivion

yup, at first i thought he was joking and therefore mentioned all those things without mentioning role playing aspects. now when i read other post it seems he was serious

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

Wya better stories, meaningful character dialgoue, a REAL CHARACTER DEVOELPMENT SYSTEM THAT can't have you jumping to be a warrior half way into the game (being effective at least) when you were a mage the entire time.. Actual DIFFICULTY instead of a cheesy slider where most guys wer eall the same.. Realistic logic in the sense that a starving theif isn't armed with armor tha tcan buy him a town.. ACTUAL consquneces where a decision in teh game whether its dialogue, quest outcome etc etc can completely change the game.. Oblivion has none of those, if you actually played Baldur's Gate 2 or many of hte late greats, even onesas recent as KOTOR you will see how weaksauce Oblivion is... sSubZerOo
Humour, party interaction, actually interaction full stop, oblivion people really felt like they were dumped there and when you turned up they went through some set responses. NPC's in BG2 were living breathing entities, or at least thats what it felt like, especially Boo :P

EDIT actually Boo>>>>>>Oblivion

RobbieH1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 RobbieH1234
Member since 2005 • 7464 Posts
No and no.
GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GUNpoint_

Its the most over-rated RPG this gen.. Its dumbed down every way possible to let the user think very little in any decision making..

Character deveolpment? None you can have all skills at the get go and it doesn't matter if they are major or minor they all can be maxed out.. So what you have is a thief-Mage-Fighter every time.. Infact the only way to be the best is gimp yoru self by picking major skills you never use..

Dialogue and decision making? None dialogue has no real decision making that makes a difference basically its alittle as possible for your character go from A to B.. There is NO CONSQUENCES WHAT SO EVER... You can be a evil bad ass at the same time as being the leader of the goodly fighters guild.. Top that off this game is more of a weak sauce action adventure game where you cheese swings while capitalizing on the dumb combat AI..

It gets even better when EVERYTHING IS LEVELED TO YOU.. Meaning in the end it tries to be a action adventure game where people who don't wnat to think can enjoy.. I have noticed that the majority of people who love Oblivion don't play other great rpgs much, go figure right? Lets move on to items, they are pointless they level up with you and they break immersion completely ... In the end this is the main example of what a game SHOULD NOT DO, it has been dumbed down in every perspective to what makes a good rpg.

sSubZerOo

huh? i've been playing RPG's ever since i got my hands on FF7 & Chrono Cross way back in the PS days. and no, Oblivion isn't trying to be an action/adventure game. thats what sets Oblivion apart from other RPG's. you can make it whatever you want to be. a stealth game, action game, a little of both, or whatever else you want. and what are you talking about items level up with you? you mean that Umbra's strength is 33 by the time you reach 100 in strength & longblade skill? ok? how is that bad?

sweet, so basically, this is what you wanted. all items & weapons never increase in damage, & remain as is from beginning to end. ok, so lets say i make a new character, and get Umbra. level 33 blade being used by a level 1 character. ok, i'd basically kill everything with one shot. sounds like fun. and since when do action adventure games have enemies that level up with you? since when do you even level up in action games? i'm pretty sure that in God of War, that cyclops i killed in the beginning was just as strong as the other cyclops i killed near the end of the game.

as for dialogue, sorry, we can't all be KOTOR or Mas Effect.
KodiakGTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 KodiakGTS
Member since 2003 • 1262 Posts
Didn't he say this gen? Why are you bringing up Fallout and BG?

Anywho, I honestly think that Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey and LoZ TP were much more important than Oblivion. Honestly to even be considered for being the most important RPG of the gen Oblivion would have to be on par or better than its predecessors, which it definitely wasn't. If you gave gamers a choice between Oblivion and Morrowind with Oblivion-level graphics and spoken dialogue I guarantee they would take Morrowind a majority of the time. Heck, even without better graphics and spoken dialogue they would probably pick Morrowind a majority of the time.
GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GUNpoint_
No and no.RobbieH1234

wow, people hate Oblivion so much that they make websites to express their hate? well, scores don't lie, and it seems only here in SW do people hate Oblivion.

Oblivion (9.6), Baldur's Gate 2. (9.2.)

hell, even the PC version of Oblivion outscored Baldur's Gate 2. and thats just one website that expresses hate towards Oblivion.

one person is relatively small compared to all these people who loved Oblivion.
Avatar image for Shootingpeanuts
Shootingpeanuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41 Shootingpeanuts
Member since 2007 • 336 Posts

allright i'm seeing the hate in this topic and I have to say one thing.

Oblivion isn't the best RPG made, definetly not. I think what it has done is create a new standard for console RPGs in this era of gaming.

GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 GUNpoint_
Didn't he say this gen? Why are you bringing up Fallout and BG?

Anywho, I honestly think that Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey and LoZ TP were much more important than Oblivion. Honestly to even be considered for being the most important RPG of the gen Oblivion would have to be on par or better than its predecessors, which it definitely wasn't. If you gave gamers a choice between Oblivion and Morrowind with Oblivion-level graphics and spoken dialogue I guarantee they would take Morrowind a majority of the time. Heck, even without better graphics and spoken dialogue they would probably pick Morrowind a majority of the time.KodiakGTS

well of course, i'd pick Morrowind with the Gamebryo engine over Oblivion anyday. but even then, Oblivion would still be better then most of the RPG's out right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 100000
Member since 2003 • 549 Posts

I have to agree with the statment Baldurs Gate > Oblivion.

Baldurs Gate is simply put, the king of all RPG games.

Oblivion is a fun game (I guess), but there is a big difference between mass quantities of stuff and quality. Oblivion is a fine-tuned RPG, no doubt about it. But a lot of the hype came from "OMG LOOK AT THAT MASSIVE WORLD!!", "GAZILLION SIDE-QUESTS!!!". Problem is when you have "massive world" and "gazillion side-quests", they end up being repetitive. I mean, what good is it to have a massive beautiful world when you will only really be using 10% of it? (Unless you are eternally fascinated with trees and hunting wolves).

I much rather have a engaging story-line and character development like KOTOR does. Don't get me started on how good KOTOR is, because it's fascinating complex story is what really makes it immersive. Oblivion is lacking in this area, while Oblivion does have some good combat, if I want combat I will just go to any other FPS-only game which will kick Oblivion's ass in combat mechanics. While Oblivion's story is neat and interesting, it does not have as near as much depth as games like Baldur's Gate and KOTOR do.

When side-quest 1 is "Hunt pink wolves" and side-quest 2 is "Hunt green wolves which are faster", having hundreds of side-quest's isn't really interesting, much less immersive or intruiging. The only side-quest so far that has been able to mantain my interest for a while is the arena, but even that gets old quite fast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-59d151f079814
[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

GUNpoint_

huh? i've been playing RPG's ever since i got my hands on FF7 & Chrono Cross way back in the PS days. and no, Oblivion isn't trying to be an action/adventure game. thats what sets Oblivion apart from other RPG's. you can make it whatever you want to be. a stealth game, action game, a little of both, or whatever else you want.

YOU CAN DO THIS WITH JUST ABOUT EVEYR GREAT RPG GAME.. THE DIFFERENCE IS YOU CAN DO THIS AT ANY MOMENT POSSIBLE.. Making it a weak sauce action game.. I didn't realize the mage thats scrawny due to study so hard with spell craft can come around and split a giant orc in two witha 20 lb battle axe.

and what are you talking about items level up with you? you mean that Umbra's strength is 33 by the time you reach 100 in strength & longblade skill? ok? how is that bad?

BECAUSE THAT IS THE DEFINITION OFA ACTION ADVENTURE GAME.. LOL.. Very few thigns get harder they just change alitle bit more subjtle fo rhte most part most of them are the exact same difficulty as they were at level 1.. Didn't know youc an complete 99% of the game including the main quest at level 2..

sweet, so basically, this is what you wanted. all items & weapons never increase in damage, & remain as is from beginning to end. ok, so lets say i make a new character, and get Umbra. level 33 blade being used by a level 1 character. ok, i'd basically kill everything with one shot. sounds like fun.

Your genious or lack thereof ceases to amaze me.. Because ina static enviroemnt you wouldn't be capable of getting the item at a very long time because Umbra would be a very high levle tough customer.. Also i would like to point ou that Umbra is really the only HAND PLACEDITEM IN THE ENTIRE GAME..

and since when do action adventure games have enemies that level up with you?

LOL if they all level up with you as you level up.. There is no difference in gameplay it would be just as if you never had a leveling system and theya ll stayed the same..

since when do you even level up in action games? i'm pretty sure that in God of War, that cyclops i killed in the beginning was just as strong as the other cyclops i killed near the end of the game.

LOL just like the majority of creatures in Oblivion.. Make matters worse everything is elveled including gear with no handplaced stuff.. Meaning? There is NO POINT IN EXPLORING.. Because teh first dungeon that you come to will have the exact same things to offer as every other in the game.. You ahve far less meaningful decision making then the majority of rpgs I have ever played.

as for dialogue, sorry, we can't all be KOTOR or Mas Effect.

What a pitiful excuse when your trying to argue abou ta game where your able to do everything with tons of choices.. If this is true where is the choices in dialogue? There are noen, this game was aweful and required very little thought to compelte.. Did your ealize you could beat the entire game at level 2?

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#45 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
Mass Effect and WItcher were way better WRPGs, cause they wre actually role playing games.

and the combat in Oblivion(Like ALL RPGS. yeah i said it) SUCKS....It was simple, boring, and bland

Seriousaly would it kill the RPG genre to have a fun combat system

Mass Effect couldn't even do decent shooting.
Kez1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Kez1984

[QUOTE="RobbieH1234"]No and no.GUNpoint_

wow, people hate Oblivion so much that they make websites to express their hate? well, scores don't lie, and it seems only here in SW do people hate Oblivion.

hell, even the PC version of Oblivion outscored Baldur's Gate 2. and thats just one website that expresses hate towards Oblivion.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/elderscrolls4oblivion?q=oblivion http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/baldersgate2shadowsofamn?q=Baldur's%20Gate%20II

Haw Haw Haw

warmaster670

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 warmaster670
Member since 2004 • 4699 Posts

Baldur's Gate>Oblivion

By miles.

Kez1984

i would agree, if 2nd edition didnt suck so bad.

RobbieH1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 RobbieH1234
Member since 2005 • 7464 Posts

Did you read the 2 sources I posted? You want to play the scores game? Fine. Is Oblivion better than Fallout, Fallout 2, Arcanum, Bloodlines, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, Baldur's Gate and Planescape Torment?
naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 naval

7.7 out 10 - rated by 408 users

redstormrisen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 redstormrisen
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts

[QUOTE="Ramadear"]I wasn't aware that Oblivion was a rpg. From what I remember it lacked RPG elements. Maybe you really meant Morrowind.GUNpoint_

Role Play Game.

How can you role play in a game that lacks any kind of immersion...