Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@davillain- said:

@boycie: Funny have the tables have turn. Sony was all ready to support crossplay and MS refuse to last-gen and now, look who's play the victim here. Sorry but Sony has every right to say no! Not that I personally care. If you want to play with the same folks, buy a PS4 or you can just sit here and bitch all day long.

Just seems arbitrary, these massive MP games like Fornite, Rocket League, Minecraft etc should be platform agnostic regardless of any petty fanboy grudges or tables turning or what ever nonsense you want to dream up.

It's not if, It's when it happens.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@davillain-: funny how times has changed and Cows such as yourself will always bring up last gen. Also, do you forget that there are kids with PS4 that do play Minecraft? Oh but every cow has a PC! So do I, but Crossplay is what is going to be forward thinking for gaming.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11099 Posts
@boycie said:
@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@davillain-: Don't forget, Microsoft is supporting Crossplay with the Bedrock Edition. And PS4 owners won't get the update due to Sony not wanting the crossplay

At this point, I don't think Sony cares about supporting crossplay anyways, even the fans couldn't careless about it, but then again, most of the Cows here have PC, so I imagine they already played Minecraft.

In my opinion at this point Sony blocking crossplay just seem arbitrary and just prolonging the inevitable.

What inevitability? Sony holds all the cards here. And if they don't want to open their network to Xbox, that's the way it's gonna be. If MS feels that strongly about it, then they can take Minecraft off the platform.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@davillain-: Don't forget, Microsoft is supporting Crossplay with the Bedrock Edition. And PS4 owners won't get the update due to Sony not wanting the crossplay

At this point, I don't think Sony cares about supporting crossplay anyways, even the fans couldn't careless about it, but then again, most of the Cows here have PC, so I imagine they already played Minecraft.

In my opinion at this point Sony blocking crossplay just seem arbitrary and just prolonging the inevitable.

What inevitability? Sony holds all the cards here. And if they don't want to open their network to Xbox, that's the way it's gonna be. If MS feels that strongly about it, then they can take Minecraft off the platform.

MP games like Fornite are getting so big now there just seems no need to limit people to one platform. I think it would be a great good will gesture from Sony. We will see it soon!

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44183 Posts

@boycie: I agree. I think that crossplay between all systems is inevitable it’s just too beneficial to consumers and developers to hold it back forever.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56112 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@davillain-: funny how times has changed and Cows such as yourself will always bring up last gen. Also, do you forget that there are kids with PS4 that do play Minecraft? Oh but every cow has a PC! So do I, but Crossplay is what is going to be forward thinking for gaming.

Like I said, if you wanna play with the same people, buy a PS4. Sony was all ready for crossplay last-gen and MS said no. Now that the tables have turn this gen, payback is a Bitch alright. Don't even care for crossplay, not my problem. Buy a PS4 or don't.

I got more important things to worry about then some crossplay outcry coming from MS.