is anyone sick of the yearly assassin creeds??????

• 156 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="nitromuffin"] are there really any distinguishing factors between the maps?nitromuffin

lol? seriously? u havent played ac 2? every city has a great and different look and feel.

yeah idk not much variety they all seem familiar, i guess its the type of game that doesnt focus on that much like grand theft auto

I'd say city plays bigger role in AC games because you know, you interact with it quite frequently. Like climbing and running on rooftops.
bri360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 bri360
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts

No they are all amazing games and each new one has something different to offer.

Cloud567kar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Cloud567kar
Member since 2007 • 2656 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]I never played brotherhood, the series pretty much died after 2 for menitromuffin
same, there all to similar

How the world your in is different each time and all the other additions...?

mexicangordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 mexicangordo
Member since 2005 • 8687 Posts

I was sick of the first AC...Its a horrible franchise, basically PoP with a different story.

nitromuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 nitromuffin
Member since 2007 • 972 Posts

[QUOTE="nitromuffin"][QUOTE="lightleggy"]I never played brotherhood, the series pretty much died after 2 for meCloud567kar

How the world your in is different each time and all the other additions...?

additions r sorta lame, like building property in the second one, that was sorta useless and i dont think i did it, and what r some other additions besides mp?
linkin_guy109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 linkin_guy109
Member since 2005 • 8864 Posts

i didnt pick up brotherhood on launch, but i did just recently finish playing through it and i enjoyed it a lot, i may do the same with revalations, pick it up on sale at some point next year and play through it when i can, but i havent gotten sick of them because i feel like the games have a lot of variety and have options for how you can approach certain scenarios

LOXO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LOXO7
Member since 2008 • 5595 Posts
I'm confused. There is AC, AC2, and now Brotherhood and Revelations, but these two are not as good as the first ones because they don't have a 3 and 4 number after them? Or are they essentially 3 and 4 just with words?
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
I beat the first AC and thought it sucked and never bothered with the series again.
Avatar image for phantomblade220
phantomblade220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 phantomblade220
Member since 2010 • 958 Posts

Ubisoft isn't forcing you to buy the game. Feel free not to purchase it.

Same thing goes to people who hate on COD for that reason. I don't enjoy COD but its annoying hearing people b*tch and moan about how they're milking the franchise. It doesn't matter if you just don't buy the game.

I decided to buy AC games one year later. So I'ma finish Brotherhood now then Revelations down the line when its cheaper, and I'll get AC: 3 when its cheaper. Assassin's Creed games go down in price really fast.

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#60 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Nope because they always add soemething new unlike COD.

sethman410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 sethman410
Member since 2008 • 2967 Posts
yeah both AC and cod are in the same league.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#62 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Not at all, I enjoy the games and I really look forward to the story line in Revelations! Overall I like the Assassin Creed games, theyhave great storylines and do an excellentjob atbringing the pastto life, the gamespretty accurate in their time periods (I'm a bit of a history buff). Only two things I want the games to improve on:

1. Make Combat more challenging, as it stands now all you have to do to win a fight is just hold R1 and press the Square button to counter. That's it! And the enemies are dumb, just stand around and attack you slowly. They should improve this and make it harder because I never die in a fight in AC games unless I'm just goofing off and letting the enemy kill me.

2. The climbibg/Jumping is a bit odd to me and the charecter doesn't always jump or grab onto what your aiming for. I think it should be more refined like the Uncharted games, they should use that kind of climbing and jumping in the AC games.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 funsohng
I'm confused. There is AC, AC2, and now Brotherhood and Revelations, but these two are not as good as the first ones because they don't have a 3 and 4 number after them? Or are they essentially 3 and 4 just with words?LOXO7
Brotherhood is essentially ACII-2 and Revelation is ACII-3. They are full games, not expansions (if they aren't full games, we have tons of games that should be regarded as expansions), and story-wise they are still very important. In fact, Brotherhood's Desmond story is as important as it was in AC2. If you want to enjoy the entire series, they are still main entries and should never be considered as spin offs. They are not FFX-2 or FFXIII-2, but more like the devs divided Ezio's story into 3 parts. And to be honest, I really think a lot of gameplay changes were significant in Brotherhood, while Revelation looks like a far better game than AC2. But it will probably still get 8.5 here simply because it's not AC3.
Merex760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Merex760
Member since 2008 • 4381 Posts
yeah both AC and cod are in the same league. sethman410
Lol no.
nightshade869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#65 nightshade869
Member since 2007 • 3457 Posts
Nope, they don't cut corners and each release has topped the previous one. They are one heck of a dev team I must say.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 funsohng

Not at all, I enjoy the games and I really look forward to the story line in Revelations! Overall I like the Assassin Creed games, theyhave great storylines and do an excellentjob atbringing the pastto life, the gamespretty accurate in their time periods (I'm a bit of a history buff). Only two things I want the games to improve on:

1. Make Combat more challenging, as it stands now all you have to do to win a fight is just hold R1 and press the Square button to counter. That's it! And the enemies are dumb, just stand around and attack you slowly. They should improve this and make it harder because I never die in a fight in AC games unless I'm just goofing off and letting the enemy kill me.

2. The climbibg/Jumping is a bit odd to me and the charecter doesn't always jump or grab onto what your aiming for. I think it should be more refined like the Uncharted games, they should use that kind of climbing and jumping in the AC games.

ShadowMoses900
Only reason Uncharted series has tighter jumping and climbing is because it's linear and in that sense the game doesn't have to worry too much about where you are going. It's impossible to approach it like that in AC. To be honest, I've played the game so much to the point that I rarely have problems with that now. Though I did spend ridiculously amount of time in the series. And some race missions were pain in the *** even during late game scenarios in AC2.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#67 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Sick? ... Not really. But it's making me feel a little indifferent too the series now.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

funsohng

Only reason Uncharted series has tighter jumping and climbing is because it's linear and in that sense the game doesn't have to worry too much about where you are going. It's impossible to approach it like that in AC. To be honest, I've played the game so much to the point that I rarely have problems with that now. Though I did spend ridiculously amount of time in the series. And some race missions were pain in the *** even during late game scenarios in AC2.

Don't underistamate what developers can do. And Uncharted isn't as linear as you think, go play the multiplayer and see for yourself. Your free to run and jump all over the maps and they would work perfectly in an AC game. Also I guess your a fan of AC combat considering that you didn't bring it up.

Not saying your wrong mind you, we all have a right to our opinion. Just that I think those two mechanics could be better.

xYamatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70 xYamatox
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

Community claiming Assassin's Creed sequels aren't DLC worthy when CoD sequels are: hypocrisy at it's finest.

starjet905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 starjet905
Member since 2005 • 2078 Posts

I've only played the main games in the series. When is AC3 coming out?

Bigboi500
By main games, do you mean AC1 and 2? Then you're missing out a lot. Just cause Brotherhood and Revelations aren't called 3 and 4 doesn't mean they're spinoffs or something. Brotherhood is a direct sequel to 2, and Revelations is a direct sequel to Brotherhood. 3 will similarly be a direct sequel to Revelations. The only reason they didn't put "3" and "4" for the last two games are because they didn't have a new ancestor for Desmond.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 funsohng

[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Don't underistamate what developers can do. And Uncharted isn't as linear as you think, go play the multiplayer and see for yourself. Your free to run and jump all over the maps and they would work perfectly in an AC game. Also I guess your a fan of AC combat considering that you didn't bring it up.

Not saying your wrong mind you, we all have a right to our opinion. Just that I think those two mechanics could be better.

I really didn't find any of the structures in UC2 maps particularly complex for platforming. Though it's been such a long time since I even played UC2, AC has all the buildings closely packed together, and the flaws are even more amplified because basic concept for climbing and jumping in the two games are different: one's for mostly platforming, while the other is method of parkour and free-running from one building to the other. The pace of climbing is also different in that case. And as for the combat, I think it's missing the point if you want the combat to be hard like Devil May Cry because AC isn't suppose to play like that. The chain kill system made the combat easy, sure, but it also made the combat quicker, giving you the ability to quickly get out of the battle zone and be on your way incognito. AC gives a lot of freedom in how people approach the game, and if people are approaching it conventionally, they are doing themselves a disfavour. I did like the combat till AC2 but I also understood that it was my own taste, but in ACB, the combat really became connected to stealth in that quicker combat made it easier for Ezio to move without cumbersome obstacles breaking the pace too long.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#73 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
[QUOTE="lightleggy"]I never played brotherhood, the series pretty much died after 2 for menitromuffin

dont get me wrong I did wanted to play brotherhood but in the end it was just meh, specially after I heard that you had to recruit people, I HATE recruit functions, in the end you waste more time recruiting people than looking for an use to them. but im very sick of the character's milking...seriously tell me one game that does not feature a hidden altair/ezio npc or just some costume or even the character itself as a secret character.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 lightleggy

Community claiming Assassin's Creed sequels aren't DLC worthy when CoD sequels are: hypocrisy at it's finest.

xYamatox
how is it hypocrisy? assassins creed is a looooong game, every installment has been long, over 40 hours if you do all the sidequests, and they implemente A LOT of new stuff into every game, that is actually why AC doesnt even get half the hate that cod does, because COD rarely adds anything new, maybe a new "function" for example the dive jump in BLOPS but in AC they improve a lot, just look at how much they improved assassins creed 2 over the 1st one.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 funsohng
[QUOTE="nitromuffin"][QUOTE="lightleggy"]I never played brotherhood, the series pretty much died after 2 for melightleggy

dont get me wrong I did wanted to play brotherhood but in the end it was just meh, specially after I heard that you had to recruit people, I HATE recruit functions, in the end you waste more time recruiting people than looking for an use to them.

Recruiting in Brotherhood takes around 1 minute. And it's optional except for once where it's a story mission.
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

I always buy the AC games but usually not at launch. There really isn't any other game like it so it doesn't get too boring playing it every year and a half or so. It's not like CoD where I feel like I'm just playing Generic Military FPS Shooter Game #15

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#77 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111406 Posts
Yearly installations are the newest fad, dude!
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 lightleggy
[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="nitromuffin"] same, there all to similar

dont get me wrong I did wanted to play brotherhood but in the end it was just meh, specially after I heard that you had to recruit people, I HATE recruit functions, in the end you waste more time recruiting people than looking for an use to them.

Recruiting in Brotherhood takes around 1 minute. And it's optional except for once where it's a story mission.

yes its optional and yes it doesnt take too long but I mean im a completionist freak I end up looking half around the world for every single person who can be recruited...pretty much why MGS PW was not a perfect 10 for me, I was ALWAYS looking around for people to recruit
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 lightleggy
Yearly installations are the newest fad, dude! Cloud_765
yearly releases are only bad when they barely have anything new/are short as hell. and every AC game differs from its previous installation and they are also long, so I dont care.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#80 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
They have many Ubisoft studios. So it's probable that one studio could be working on an AC game longer than a year's time. I would guess around 18 months or more per game. I doubt it's exactly 12 months time to develop like most people tend to think... like the TC.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 lightleggy
btw I think that AC is one of the most graphically overrated franchises...the graphics arent all that great, character models are terrible, and lets not talk about facial animation. I almost choked on my cereal when I was reading AC1 gs review and they listed "every citizen is beautifully detailed!" :lol: I think rainbow six 1 had better faces for NPCs
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
[QUOTE="crimsonman1245"]

Assassins Creed has improved with every single game.

Did you know they have 6 teams working on Revelations?

Nope, each game has brought new and interesting mechanics to the table, and if Ubi dosn't consider Brotherhood and Revelations "Full" titles, than if anything I'm more pumped for AC3
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#83 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44618 Posts
I'm not sick of Assassin's Creed games coming out each year it as much as I'm sick at their development process, if they were leapfrogging it with two year development cycles I'd probably be okay with it but instead their crunching each game into an annual project, I was worried about AC:B given that they only took a little less than a year to develop it and spent much of that valuable time diverted from the main single player story to work on a tacked on multiplayer, while other people were celebrating the game I was noticing that the game was horribly rushed, it was very noticeable in the first and last two sequences, plus the first two AC games had multiple large cities to explore, AC:B only had 1 large explorable city. Furthermore the the game lacks a coherent story arch that doesn't seem carefully constructed in any way, more like the writers just wing it with each game, and it seems really sloppy like one of those writing exercises where everyone writes for 5 minutes and passes their story off on the next person to continue and then it's passed again and again... anyhow, just like AC:B, AC:R will be rushed in a year, it wasn't leapfrogged, I'm already sick of Ezio's character, I don't think the solution to that is to dabble back into Altier's past. This series needs rescuing before they milk it to death, they already have the basic premise of the story down in a fresh science fiction premise, using technology to revisit the lives of ancestors in the past. Heck they've even appeared to have some kind of multiverse application to this plot device, at the point where Ezio is referred to as Desmond in the ancestor experience there's a hint that the actions in present day are effecting actions in the past, and thus effects the future which effects the past and so on. Plus given that Desmond can revisit quite a way into his ancestral path means there's a lot of freedom for settings, first off since Desmond appears of an ambiguous ethnic makeup they can send him to any part of the world at any time, and secondly because those artifacts in which they hunt down are supposed to be all around the earth they can really send him anywhere with purpose, so why not take the story to a new setting instead of beating a dead horse. The series has lots of potential it's just sad to see it wasted.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 funsohng
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] dont get me wrong I did wanted to play brotherhood but in the end it was just meh, specially after I heard that you had to recruit people, I HATE recruit functions, in the end you waste more time recruiting people than looking for an use to them.

yes its optional and yes it doesnt take too long but I mean im a completionist freak I end up looking half around the world for every single person who can be recruited...pretty much why MGS PW was not a perfect 10 for me, I was ALWAYS looking around for people to recruit

The recruit missions are randomly generated around you whenever you can afford to get more. And there is a limit to how many recruits you can get which is 12. They fill up quite fast because every time you want to get more, you need to attack Borgia Towers (and that you kinda have to do it anyway for various reasons) so it breaks up the pace nicely. Once you have 12 people (or cannot recruit anymore until you can capture a Borgia Tower), the recruit missions disappear completely. Though if you are like me where you want all your 12 assassin's to be blonde female, then you would have to run around quite a bit.... (and kill off the first recruit who is a man)
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
Not really. Never bought one (but tried the first and brotherhood. both were a joke in my opinion) and will never buy one.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 funsohng
[QUOTE="lamprey263"]I'm not sick of Assassin's Creed games coming out each year it as much as I'm sick at their development process, if they were leapfrogging it with two year development cycles I'd probably be okay with it but instead their crunching each game into an annual project, I was worried about AC:B given that they only took a little less than a year to develop it and spent much of that valuable time diverted from the main single player story to work on a tacked on multiplayer, while other people were celebrating the game I was noticing that the game was horribly rushed, it was very noticeable in the first and last two sequences, plus the first two AC games had multiple large cities to explore, AC:B only had 1 large explorable city. Furthermore the the game lacks a coherent story arch that doesn't seem carefully constructed in any way, more like the writers just wing it with each game, and it seems really sloppy like one of those writing exercises where everyone writes for 5 minutes and passes their story off on the next person to continue and then it's passed again and again... anyhow, just like AC:B, AC:R will be rushed in a year, it wasn't leapfrogged, I'm already sick of Ezio's character, I don't think the solution to that is to dabble back into Altier's past. This series needs rescuing before they milk it to death, they already have the basic premise of the story down in a fresh science fiction premise, using technology to revisit the lives of ancestors in the past. Heck they've even appeared to have some kind of multiverse application to this plot device, at the point where Ezio is referred to as Desmond in the ancestor experience there's a hint that the actions in present day are effecting actions in the past, and thus effects the future which effects the past and so on. Plus given that Desmond can revisit quite a way into his ancestral path means there's a lot of freedom for settings, first off since Desmond appears of an ambiguous ethnic makeup they can send him to any part of the world at any time, and secondly because those artifacts in which they hunt down are supposed to be all around the earth they can really send him anywhere with purpose, so why not take the story to a new setting instead of beating a dead horse. The series has lots of potential it's just sad to see it wasted.

ACR dev started as a 3DS project so it started before Brotherhood was released. And you not only visit Constantinople, but also an underground city in Asia-Minor, and Masyaf and surrounding town as well. And Constantinople has the largest urban area compared to other cities in the franchise. It's a bit smaller than Rome, but while 2/3 of Rome was effectively countryside, Constantinople is entirely urbanized. And there are distinct European section (Galata) and Muslim section where the architectures differ quite a bit. And I think Ottoamn Constantinople is quite a change from Renaissance Italy setting-wise.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="funsohng"] Only reason Uncharted series has tighter jumping and climbing is because it's linear and in that sense the game doesn't have to worry too much about where you are going. It's impossible to approach it like that in AC. To be honest, I've played the game so much to the point that I rarely have problems with that now. Though I did spend ridiculously amount of time in the series. And some race missions were pain in the *** even during late game scenarios in AC2.funsohng

I really didn't find any of the structures in UC2 maps particularly complex for platforming. Though it's been such a long time since I even played UC2, AC has all the buildings closely packed together, and the flaws are even more amplified because basic concept for climbing and jumping in the two games are different: one's for mostly platforming, while the other is method of parkour and free-running from one building to the other. The pace of climbing is also different in that case. And as for the combat, I think it's missing the point if you want the combat to be hard like Devil May Cry because AC isn't suppose to play like that. The chain kill system made the combat easy, sure, but it also made the combat quicker, giving you the ability to quickly get out of the battle zone and be on your way incognito. AC gives a lot of freedom in how people approach the game, and if people are approaching it conventionally, they are doing themselves a disfavour. I did like the combat till AC2 but I also understood that it was my own taste, but in ACB, the combat really became connected to stealth in that quicker combat made it easier for Ezio to move without cumbersome obstacles breaking the pace too long.

We agree to disagree then, but I think the combat should be more challenging and they should make your guy physically weaker. He should be trying to escape and have to rely on outsmarting enemies and evading them,not just countering everyone. Also I don't think AC is really much of a stealth game, it'slike stealth light. But again that's just my opinon and I was raised on MGS and Splinter Cell lol.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]btw I think that AC is one of the most graphically overrated franchises...the graphics arent all that great, character models are terrible, and lets not talk about facial animation. I almost choked on my cereal when I was reading AC1 gs review and they listed "every citizen is beautifully detailed!" :lol: I think rainbow six 1 had better faces for NPCsTheGuardian03

That's because it did look amazing at the time and that review was in 2007.

Ezio and some characters look detailed, look at AC brotherhood game looks very nice actually the lighting at some parts of Rome is jaw dropping, textures look really nice animations are really good.

the textures look good, the lighting is good, but every single NPC looks AWFUL, specially their faces, yet GS praised the npc designs
starjet905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 starjet905
Member since 2005 • 2078 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]

That's because it did look amazing at the time and that review was in 2007.

Ezio and some characters look detailed, look at AC brotherhood game looks very nice actually the lighting at some parts of Rome is jaw dropping, textures look really nice animations are really good.

TheGuardian03

the textures look good, the lighting is good, but every single NPC looks AWFUL, specially their faces, yet GS praised the npc designs

Have you played AC brotherhood ? the character models look good actually, faces are average looking. Textures look very good, lighting is very good.

Even in Brotherhood, only main characters and NPCs that we interact with are detailed. Most random NPCs look like ****. But doesn't matter to me, though. I'm too busy looking at all the beautifully rendered environments to look at NPCs. :D

Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#93 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts
The games are only getting better, so nope.
Avatar image for ConsoleCounsla_
ConsoleCounsla_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 ConsoleCounsla_
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

Just about as sick as yearly Uncharteds.

o0HAPPY0o
U2 came out over 2 years ago.
killa4lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 killa4lyfe
Member since 2008 • 3849 Posts
One of the best new IPs from this generation along Bioshock, Uncharted, and Mass Effect. SO no, I am not tired. They work tirelessly for a year, with an outrageous number of people, and they make a quality title. Also, they are Canadian (along with bioware!) :D
killa4lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 killa4lyfe
Member since 2008 • 3849 Posts

[QUOTE="crimsonman1245"]

Assassins Creed has improved with every single game.

Did you know they have 6 teams working on Revelations?

darkspineslayer

Nope, each game has brought new and interesting mechanics to the table, and if Ubi dosn't consider Brotherhood and Revelations "Full" titles, than if anything I'm more pumped for AC3

Completely agree with you my friend. Assassin's creed 3 better be one heck of a game :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e
deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#98 deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e
Member since 2008 • 2058 Posts

I am kinda sick of the praise these games get beacuse o find them very SHALLOW. you can hidden-blade-mash the entire game reseries. you can just finish the game just by holding up+R1+x buttons. this is almost true you know. the games are very shallow, however AC2 offered something unique where AC:B was one of the most boring games i ve played the last 2 years. as for the story, it is taking a direction where even the storywriters cannot save it from becoming a dissapointment. Kevin's reviews regarding these games are way off for my tastes, he ovepraises them, he even has a tatoo....

Avatar image for deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e
deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#99 deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e
Member since 2008 • 2058 Posts

the game production is STUNNING (graphcis-sound - music ect) but the actual gameplay is meh, i supposed it is apealing to 12 years old kids, you know, it is cool to be an assassin and YOU CANNOT LOSE!!! i want to lose but I CANNOT!

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#100 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

ac>cod cause it adds something new and has a good story.