inFAMOUS 2 Hype thread (56k) 7.5 @ GS - KEEP IT HERE!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#2051 GeneralShowzer
Member since 2010 • 11598 Posts
[QUOTE="UnrealLegend"]
MacGrath isn't like Alex Mercer, star of the vastly superior Prototype. Ohohoho ;)GeneralShowzer
lolwut? :P Did I just see "Prototype" and "superior" in the same sentence? :P

Missions at this point are tedious and infuriatingly exploitative, using repeat objectives swamped by enemies to draw out the game's campaign length. MacGrath isn't like Alex Mercer, star of the vastly superiorPrototype. He doesn't flow as well through the map: he's too meticulous in his climbing; too awkward in his flight and zip-lining; too restricted in his grinding; and too human on the ground. It makes travel between distant waypoints a chore, and keeps battles rooted to wherever they begin. Worse, the game's combat is fundamentally bad: there's no such thing as a clean kill, enemies requiring a sustained splashing of powers to stop them repeatedly getting back up. The entire paragraph. I don't really agree, it's not as bad as they make it out to be. And Infamous is much more lively and fun than Prototype.
FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2052 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts

Missions at this point are tedious and infuriatingly exploitative, using repeat objectives swamped by enemies to draw out the game's campaign length. MacGrath isn't like Alex Mercer, star of the vastly superiorPrototype. He doesn't flow as well through the map: he's too meticulous in his climbing; too awkward in his flight and zip-lining; too restricted in his grinding; and too human on the ground. It makes travel between distant waypoints a chore, and keeps battles rooted to wherever they begin. Worse, the game's combat is fundamentally bad: there's no such thing as a clean kill, enemies requiring a sustained splashing of powers to stop them repeatedly getting back up. The entire paragraph. I don't really agree, it's not as bad as they make it out to be. And Infamous is much more lively and fun than Prototype.GeneralShowzer

Sounds like the poor guy doesn't even know how to use those blue power cords similar to the train tracks in inFamous 1 to get places quickly.

That's about the only complaint I bother responding to. Comments about not flowing well and bad combat are too stupid to even try to refute. I made the right choice to never go to EDGE for reviews.

reynal1287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2053 reynal1287
Member since 2009 • 378 Posts

Edge is a joke since they gave witcher2 a 6.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2054 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Okay I just started playing and I have a question. The Beast is getting closer to the area I'm in and I was wondering if I have to be in a hurry to accomplish missions or if I have time to do all the side missions first?

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2055 FIipMode

Okay I just started playing and I have a question. The Beast is getting closer to the area I'm in and I was wondering if I have to be in a hurry to accomplish missions or if I have time to do all the side missions first?

Bigboi500
Yeah you got time, it only moves close after you get to a point in the story, usually by getting a blast core.

reynal1287
Just...wow. Did it have to do with performance problems?
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2056 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

i just got the game when/where is the UGC available?

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2057 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts
Currently on mission 16 and absolutely loving it, the melee combat is so much fun that I hardly use electricity but then when I do I get addicted to the lightening powers lol. So far I have to press myself hard to come up with a complaint, the camera hasn't even posed much of a problem. The new characters are interesting and Cole's voice has already grown on me. Im playing a 'Good' playthrough and finding it really hard not to beat up the street performers/musicians, that's my only complaint because I think taking them down is a good thing to do.
EdenProxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2058 EdenProxy
Member since 2010 • 1561 Posts
Currently on mission 16 and absolutely loving it, the melee combat is so much fun that I hardly use electricity but then when I do I get addicted to the lightening powers lol. So far I have to press myself hard to come up with a complaint, the camera hasn't even posed much of a problem. The new characters are interesting and Cole's voice has already grown on me. Im playing a 'Good' playthrough and finding it really hard not to beat up the street performers/musicians, that's my only complaint because I think taking them down is a good thing to do.Swift_Boss_A
AGREED. The city must be cleansed from them.
Zorgax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2059 Zorgax
Member since 2011 • 384 Posts

enjoy your mediocre flop cows.

UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2060 UnrealLegend
Member since 2009 • 5888 Posts

eboyishere

UGC becomes unlocked a few missions in I believe; you can't miss it.

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2061 FIipMode

eboyishere
After a couple beginning missions, then it will prompt you with the usual online agreement, then you're good to go.
shani_boy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2062 shani_boy101
Member since 2006 • 5423 Posts

reynal1287
Just...wow. Did it have to do with performance problems?

They probably tried playing it on a netbook :P
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2063 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

im really liking this game so far, some idiot spoiled the end for me...but im still enjoying it, the city is very lively

movin_target

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2064 movin_target
Member since 2005 • 3412 Posts

Zorgax
Enjoy your no games.
RavenLoud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2065 RavenLoud
Member since 2009 • 2874 Posts

Zorgax
You Jelly?
rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2066 rumbalumba
Member since 2011 • 2445 Posts

[QUOTE="Nonstop-Madness"]how many main missions are there ? cause Im only on 19. The game is really good, better than Infamous 1.Chutebox
I agree and I'm on mission 33 right now. I'm really surprised by the score it received here, but it's not a big deal.

the best power is Ice Launch. holy crap this power is amazing. even though it's not an offensive power and does not have attacks at all, i just love it.

one complaint though. how come my Ionic powers don't do damage on larger enemy types like the Ravager or the bigger armoured round monster (that monster that looks like a tortoise or something). what the hell?

other than that, most useful is the sticky rocket. i mean, 3 homnig missiles that are sticky> i dont care if it's level 2, it's freaking amazing.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2067 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50662 Posts

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="Nonstop-Madness"]how many main missions are there ? cause Im only on 19. The game is really good, better than Infamous 1.rumbalumba

I agree and I'm on mission 33 right now. I'm really surprised by the score it received here, but it's not a big deal.

the best power is Ice Launch. holy crap this power is amazing. even though it's not an offensive power and does not have attacks at all, i just love it.

one complaint though. how come my Ionic powers don't do damage on larger enemy types like the Ravager or the bigger armoured round monster (that monster that looks like a tortoise or something). what the hell?

other than that, most useful is the sticky rocket. i mean, 3 homnig missiles that are sticky> i dont care if it's level 2, it's freaking amazing.

Ice launch with the enhanced gliding is just awrsome.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2068 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50662 Posts

Bigboi500
Take your time. He just gets closer by missions.
shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2069 shinrabanshou
Member since 2009 • 8458 Posts

Oh, look Edge gave it a 6/10..GeneralShowzer
Was gonna post this. And a 6/10 to the Witcher 2 as well. Oh Edge, you never fail to amuse.

To fan the flames... they gave both Crackdowns 8/10... :twisted:

SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2070 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts

Zorgax

You mad!

hahaa, lovin the game, although I get more sad with every minute I play knowing its going to come to an end.

RavenLoud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2071 RavenLoud
Member since 2009 • 2874 Posts

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]Oh, look Edge gave it a 6/10..shinrabanshou

Was gonna post this. And a 6/10 to the Witcher 2 as well. Oh Edge, you never fail to amuse.

...ok now they are just desperate for hits.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2072 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

I've always said the same thing about Hype threads, but people don't listen. Again, you seem to focus on just one side of the problem, dwelling on factions...theownageshould be on those that Hyped the game, not a faction. There were proper 2007 threads which posted peoples Names in every category in the OP : AAA Hypers , AA Hypers, etc. That's the way to do it. I don't even use the animal names in my posts for instance.

Your interest in HackingPSNandInFamousseemed to me that you were rocking a PS3, I guess not, though. Well, I hope your what I saw as extreme curiosity in theInFamous2 for PS3 isn't too dampened by GS's score. :P I myself don't post too often in game threads I'm not interested in, so I figure you probably are the same. On the plus side,InFamous2 got a "9", so maybe check that one out. :PMetacriticas both games in the AA category, I do believe, if you are interested.

Since you asked me a question, I will answer. As far as you "changing your routine" and deciding to buy the machines and play all the greatest games this generation and becoming a manticore, it's mid-2011... If you don't have all or most of the systems by now and have went by this generation skipping the best games on a variety of platforms, it's probably too late now to try and appear however it is you want to appear ;). :P I can't imagine skipping out on a lot of the games I played this generation from Halo 3 to Halo Reach to GeoW to Super Mario Galaxy to StarCraft 2 to Uncharted 2 to LBP...but, I felt the exact same way last generation, and I was apart of GC, XBOX, Dreamcast, PC, GBA, PS2 SW last generation as well. So many wonderful titles to have played. SW back then, there were no achievements or trophies, so people would ask you about boss fights and level questions to qualify if you played a game, even if you posted pictures of your collection. Good times in SW then...some folks though just stuck to their guns, rocking out last generation and this generation with one machine, and good for them. :P

All I can say is to play games, formulate your opinion on those games, and stand by your convictions. However, don't be too rigid...Be open minded, as you may learn a thing or two from time to time. Sometimes, throw in some commentary about how you like to see some changes with companies, sayCapcom and their new DLC policies,Activisions milkage of the COD brand, or the frustrating state of genres in gaming. If people get angry and try to get personal, just remember that's how you feel, and you posted what you believed. There is no need to appear anything, just post from your heart. We are all just users that play games in the end, with our own perspectives, each and every one of us. When I speak, I speak from my experience with games, that's all we can do in the end. If people take offense to you, Blue, well, there isn't much you can do...that's just the nature of people, especially when famous posters. Love is felt with popularity, but so is the Hatorade juice. It's potent, and I can't think of one celeb, or even Game site reviewer (like here atGamespot.com ) that doesn't have their fair share of haters and fans. So, If I were you, I wouldn't do anything that doesn't come natural to you....just be yourself, you will get a ton of wonderful friends (like I have over the years) and maybe a few haters (usually stems from jealousy, even if subconscious), but the friendships are worth the effort. I can say this in Real Life and over the web. In fact, I'm the Best Man at a Wedding this Saturday, and I've been the Best Man in quite a few weddings actually. You just have to be true to yourself, put yourself out there, and of course, loyalty is key. ;) Unfortunately, some people will always see what they want to see, but that's the power of perception...and sometimes propaganda I guess. :P

Besides, the forum needs people like you. ;) :P

*Polishes off my shinysig*

blue_hazy_basic

Wall o'text.

I didn't launch a passionate defense, I barely even posted in this thread at all, I have been Passionate on SW, and this was not even close to passionate :lol:...especially compared to other threads at Gamespot.com and the interwebs. The only passion I even may be involved with was when you asked me a question for advice and I nicely took time out of my day to actually take the time to post. That was actually the only big huge post I made in this thread, and it was for your sake, since you asked me a question. :P I do these nice things when I have the time, but I sometimes am too busy to answer. I made some time for you, good buddy. :P

I can say though, you are very passionate though about this PS3 exclusiveInFamous 2, a game I just found out from you, that you aren't even planning to play nor do you even own a PS3 after all these years, yet you are up in this InFamous 2 thread fiercely! I noticed that with some folks, they really are interested heavily in games they will never play, at it turns out from my conversations with them. That's not what I'm into, to each their own. :P

In your posts with me today and in general, you seem to use a lot of terms for factions like 'cows did this' and 'Cows did that'. I feel like perhaps, although this is just word of mouth, that these 'evil cows' are just something I need to watch out for while I'm on the planet, from what I've heard of them. It sounds bad, I hope that they get what is obviously coming to them, good or bad. Lucky for me I guess, I'm not too invested, nor do I go lean to heavily to hearsay when I post, or even react in life. You don't see my posts pointing at the factions, but that's just me. :P

I would have to say, you are just wrong about a lot of things regarding me, as you don't have proper perspective nor context. The thing is, you can't ever know the entire situation sadly when it comes to the rules. Which is a lot due to this particular venue (Gamespot.com), and let's not forget, we are discussing Infamous 2. I would ask that you try to refrain from getting so personal and so serious, as this is a Gaming site, and we are discussing Infamous 2, not myself...lol. I keep it as real as I can though, despite the venue, although it's not easy. :P There is A LOT that goes on that gets swept under the rug sometimes, and people wouldn't know it if they went back to threads, since posts are deleted, etc. :( I'm glad you are glad for my popularity and friendships though.:) I'm just so happy. ;) :P I'm very pleased that we are both happy. :P

Well, have fun talking about Infamous 2 in this thread about Infamous 2...;) :P

Avatar image for 205212669269561485377169522720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2073 205212669269561485377169522720
Member since 2005 • 14458 Posts

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]Oh, look Edge gave it a 6/10..shinrabanshou

:lol::lol:

I... I don't know what to say!:cry::lol:

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2074 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts

I've always said the same thing about Hype threads, but people don't listen. Again, you seem to focus on just one side of the problem, dwelling on factions...theownageshould be on those that Hyped the game, not a faction. There were proper 2007 threads which posted peoples Names in every category in the OP : AAA Hypers , AA Hypers, etc. That's the way to do it. I don't even use the animal names in my posts for instance.

Your interest in HackingPSNandInFamousseemed to me that you were rocking a PS3, I guess not, though. Well, I hope your what I saw as extreme curiosity in theInFamous2 for PS3 isn't too dampened by GS's score. :P I myself don't post too often in game threads I'm not interested in, so I figure you probably are the same. On the plus side,InFamous2 got a "9", so maybe check that one out. :PMetacriticas both games in the AA category, I do believe, if you are interested.

Since you asked me a question, I will answer. As far as you "changing your routine" and deciding to buy the machines and play all the greatest games this generation and becoming a manticore, it's mid-2011... If you don't have all or most of the systems by now and have went by this generation skipping the best games on a variety of platforms, it's probably too late now to try and appear however it is you want to appear ;). :P I can't imagine skipping out on a lot of the games I played this generation from Halo 3 to Halo Reach to GeoW to Super Mario Galaxy to StarCraft 2 to Uncharted 2 to LBP...but, I felt the exact same way last generation, and I was apart of GC, XBOX, Dreamcast, PC, GBA, PS2 SW last generation as well. So many wonderful titles to have played. SW back then, there were no achievements or trophies, so people would ask you about boss fights and level questions to qualify if you played a game, even if you posted pictures of your collection. Good times in SW then...some folks though just stuck to their guns, rocking out last generation and this generation with one machine, and good for them. :P

All I can say is to play games, formulate your opinion on those games, and stand by your convictions. However, don't be too rigid...Be open minded, as you may learn a thing or two from time to time. Sometimes, throw in some commentary about how you like to see some changes with companies, sayCapcom and their new DLC policies,Activisions milkage of the COD brand, or the frustrating state of genres in gaming. If people get angry and try to get personal, just remember that's how you feel, and you posted what you believed. There is no need to appear anything, just post from your heart. We are all just users that play games in the end, with our own perspectives, each and every one of us. When I speak, I speak from my experience with games, that's all we can do in the end. If people take offense to you, Blue, well, there isn't much you can do...that's just the nature of people, especially when famous posters. Love is felt with popularity, but so is the Hatorade juice. It's potent, and I can't think of one celeb, or even Game site reviewer (like here atGamespot.com ) that doesn't have their fair share of haters and fans. So, If I were you, I wouldn't do anything that doesn't come natural to you....just be yourself, you will get a ton of wonderful friends (like I have over the years) and maybe a few haters (usually stems from jealousy, even if subconscious), but the friendships are worth the effort. I can say this in Real Life and over the web. In fact, I'm the Best Man at a Wedding this Saturday, and I've been the Best Man in quite a few weddings actually. You just have to be true to yourself, put yourself out there, and of course, loyalty is key. ;) Unfortunately, some people will always see what they want to see, but that's the power of perception...and sometimes propaganda I guess. :P

SolidTy

If I ever make another hype (even though it'll be in all caps :)) thread, I will omitt the poll and count the votes and place the users into AAA, AA, A categories. Thanks for the tip Ty. I feel that's the best way to do it. Sure is takes more work, but it makes freakin sense :P.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2075 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Do any stores still sell the Hero edition?

Avatar image for 205212669269561485377169522720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2076 205212669269561485377169522720
Member since 2005 • 14458 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

TREAL_Since

If I ever make another hype (even though it'll be in all caps :)) thread, I will omitt the poll and count the votes and place the users into AAA, AA, A categories. Thanks for the tip Ty. I feel that's the best way to do it. Sure is takes more work, but it makes freakin sense :P.

Man, I'm sooo anticipating the next HYPE thread!:o:D Better than Halo Reach and Killzone 3? YEAAAH MAYNEE!8) SW is soo in a treat!;)

expanded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2077 expanded
Member since 2003 • 8430 Posts

rumbalumba

You can do damage with ionic powers.. though you have to hit them in their vulnerable times :x Just beat the game through the good side.. 7.5 is a ridiculous score.. I'd give it 8.5.. 8.0 if I really wanted to be mean.. though in my heart this game is a solid AAA :)

UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2079 UnrealLegend
Member since 2009 • 5888 Posts

So what does everyone think of the new characters? (Mainly Kuo and Nix)

I kinda like Kuo. She reminds me of Elena (from Uncharted) sometimes. Nix on the other hand is annoying as hell.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2081 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]

What no love for PC gaming! :o I strip you of your manticoreship! :P I'm glad you took note of postings in those threads though, I can see where you must have been confused. Likewise, I assumed you must have worked on the game or for the developers when you launched such a passionate and staunch defense of Infamous and its hype before it was released! :lol: I'm glad you've made so many friends on here though. So many people on SW take things FAR too seriously and react badly when things go against them, glad you react with a wink and a smile! :)

sanim02

I know the seriousness is astounding at time ain't it?:P I mean some people take hacking so darn seriously but of course you were there to the hackers defense in such serious matter!:o I'm surprised you are here however seeing as it's a free lem day, a green hazy field of ownage at the moment for a faction of folks who don't really have much to look forward to but I'm sure you know better than that yourself.:P

PC gaming is great too! It's so much fun that I forget about the SW metagame sometimes but hey, glad you're here to keep scores between cows and lemmings for some odd reason.:P Lems sure need that defense every now and then since it is cowspot.:lol:

Any who, I'm expecting to buy inFamous 2 around the end of the month, I wanna see if this review is as off as the first one's. :lol: (ha! the first one getting a 9 still boggles my mind:lol: )

Man look at all those smileys. :P You can kill a walrus with all the smileys you put out. :lol:

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2082 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts

I kinda like Kuo. She reminds me of Elena (from Uncharted) sometimes. Nix on the other hand is annoying as hell.

UnrealLegend
I actually like both :P
Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2083 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

[QUOTE="UnrealLegend"]

mrmusicman247

I actually like both :P

Me too. I think Sucker Punch did something brilliant with Nix. She's supposed to be the evil influence on you, but they make her character so sympathetic and outcast amongst your group that you want to defend her and choose her side. They really make it tempting to play the game evil. Not to mention the pedestrians running away with blast shards

omho88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2084 omho88
Member since 2007 • 3967 Posts

ok guys, what is ur score after playing the full game ?

gaming25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2085 gaming25
Member since 2010 • 6181 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]GS has little problem underrating PS3 games and overrating 360 games. That's why games like PDZ and ODST get 9s and games like this, RAC:TOD and Wipeout HD get 7.5.PurpleMan5000
They went ahead and overrated the first Infamous.

No, the first infamous was a very well put together superhero game.
Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2086 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

[QUOTE="PurpleMan5000"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]GS has little problem underrating PS3 games and overrating 360 games. That's why games like PDZ and ODST get 9s and games like this, RAC:TOD and Wipeout HD get 7.5.gaming25
They went ahead and overrated the first Infamous.

No, the first infamous was a very well put together superhero game.

True but the environments were bland for the most part and the animation was so last gen. Great game but not exactly AAA.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2087 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

omho88

I reviewed the game on this sight with a 9.5/10

The funny thing is that I gave Uncharted 2 a 7.5/10

Completely flipped from gamespot

omho88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2088 omho88
Member since 2007 • 3967 Posts

[QUOTE="omho88"]

Pikminmaniac

I reviewed the game on this sight with a 9.5/10

The funny thing is that I gave Uncharted 2 a 7.5/10

Completely flipped from gamespot

I also think U2 is AA game at best .

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2089 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
Oh, look Edge gave it a 6/10..GeneralShowzer
LOL, wow, and people were hating on Gamespot...
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2090 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]Oh, look Edge gave it a 6/10..mitu123

The fallout from this has been truly amusing. I gave the first one an 8.5, personally. Same with the 2nd so far. I sometimes feel that people here can't decide for themselves.
Avatar image for deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
deactivated-64ba3ebd35404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2091 deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
Member since 2004 • 7590 Posts
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]Oh, look Edge gave it a 6/10..mitu123

Edge's review is one I definitely don't agree with. It's not poorly written like Gamespot's, but it just overall shows an opinion that I disagree with. Mainly because the reviewer said Prototype was better than Infamous.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2092 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]Oh, look Edge gave it a 6/10..kieranb2000

Edge's review is one I definitely don't agree with. It's not poorly written like Gamespot's, but it just overall shows an opinion that I disagree with. Mainly because the reviewer said Prototype was better than Infamous.

That's just an opinion, some did prefer Prototype to inFamous.

rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2093 rumbalumba
Member since 2011 • 2445 Posts

omho88

a solid 9. totally fun if you know how to utilise your power i.e. you can Lightning Hook a car to the rooftop, then Kinetic Pulse it to your enemies. the side missions are waaay more fun than the first game.

also, Ice Launch is extremely fun to use.

Avatar image for deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
deactivated-64ba3ebd35404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2094 deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
Member since 2004 • 7590 Posts

[QUOTE="kieranb2000"][QUOTE="mitu123"] LOL, wow, and people were hating on Gamespot...mitu123

...yes, well done on repeating what I said? :S
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2095 mitu123
[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="kieranb2000"] Edge's review is one I definitely don't agree with. It's not poorly written like Gamespot's, but it just overall shows an opinion that I disagree with. Mainly because the reviewer said Prototype was better than Infamous.kieranb2000

...yes, well done on repeating what I said? :S

Damn, I should had reread that, my bad.
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2096 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

I's give it a 8.5 so far..The camera during heated battles is REALLY annoying.Also, the ravagers (a mini boss that hey LOVE to throw in battles) are beyond tedious to fight.

expanded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2097 expanded
Member since 2003 • 8430 Posts

I's give it a 8.5 so far..The camera during heated battles is REALLY annoying.Also, the ravagers (a mini boss that hey LOVE to throw in battles) are beyond tedious to fight.

heretrix
you're joking right.. 5 grenades when it pops up its dead.. :| .. grenades > pretty much any mini bosses..
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2098 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Just got my improved static thrusters , precision shot , and car jumping ability. This game feels good man. Just a quick question though , there are a few areas of the map that are highlighted by hexagons (white inside / red outside) ..... what does it mean ?

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2099 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Just got my improved static thrusters , precision shot , and car jumping ability. This game feels good man. Just a quick question though , there are a few areas of the map that are highlighted by hexagons (white inside / red outside) ..... what does it mean ?

Nike_Air
Territories controlled by enemies I think. The idea is that you take over each island by destroying enemy scum and taking their territory. Show those bastards what for, Nike.
Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2100 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts

omho88
A solid 9.0 +graphics are awesome +Powers are balanced +Characters very likeable +City very fun to explore -Some side missions are kinda meh -Not enough cutscenes -Some powers from the first game are available only after awhile