I'm losing faith in sony

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thejakel11225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 thejakel11225
Member since 2005 • 2217 Posts
After the news about FFXIII might be appearing on other consoles im really starting to lose faith in sony, the only thing that i look forward to if FFXIII goes to the 360 now is MGS4. sony is losing alot of major exclusives (DMC4, and the unconfirmed yet FFXIII) which is not good for sony as it simply doesn't give people much reasons to buy it now.
magiciandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 magiciandude
Member since 2004 • 9667 Posts
I already lost faith in Sony since E3 2006
KillaHalo2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 KillaHalo2o9
Member since 2006 • 5305 Posts
Me 2 :(
Jhung207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Jhung207
Member since 2005 • 1154 Posts
Who hasn't except for delusional fanboys.
lazzordude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 lazzordude
Member since 2003 • 6685 Posts
Who hasn't except for delusional fanboys.Jhung207
me
Blitz_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Blitz_Nemesis
Member since 2005 • 8042 Posts
Me 3
buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 buuzer0
Member since 2005 • 3792 Posts
Who hasn't except for delusional fanboys.Jhung207
Exactly what I was going to say. It took this long? :| Wow.
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Rahnyc4
Member since 2005 • 6660 Posts
jump ship now.. titanic is sinking :lol:
Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
I already lost faith in Sony since E3 2006magiciandude
Same. That press conference was just a slap in the face.
lantus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 lantus
Member since 2006 • 10591 Posts
Hey if anyone should be blamed it's Sony, extremely high developement costs, lack of promised sales hardware and software, these things make devs nervous so naturally they're going to go multiplat, I really wanted one, now my judgement is changing, Devil May Cry was a huge influence on me purchasing a PS3, so is Final Fantasy.
thejakel11225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thejakel11225

jump ship now.. titanic is sinking :lol:Rahnyc4

:lol: that post made my day :lol: though i really hope the ps3 pulls it together as im a cow at heart :( 

ImagineGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ImagineGamer
Member since 2007 • 644 Posts

jump ship now.. titanic is sinking :lol:Rahnyc4

:lol:

dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dhjohns
Member since 2003 • 5105 Posts
I am a little nervous but there is still plenty of time. I think (I keep saying this :|) Sony can iron out its problems. What I think we are seeing is MS becoming a much bigger player this gen, but Sony still doing good, just not PS2 good, which was pure domination. I think this combined with PS3 hype is making it seem really bad for PS3.
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Rahnyc4
i thought HOMe made cows happy again and proud of sony????????? what happen :lol:
SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#15 SemiMaster
Member since 2006 • 19011 Posts

I lost faith in Sony prior to the Xbox 360 release.

kutaragism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kutaragism
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts
The Playstation 3 is the ultimate entertainment experience, don't jump on the Sony hate bandwagon. The lemmings are so jealous of the power of the Playstation 3 that they will go to any lengths just to make it look bad, and as a result Sony is losing sales. Once the public realizes that they've been had by Microsofts fanboys people will start trading in their 360's for PS3's.
SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#17 SemiMaster
Member since 2006 • 19011 Posts

The Playstation 3 is the ultimate entertainment experience, don't jump on the Sony hate bandwagon. The lemmings are so jealous of the power of the Playstation 3 that they will go to any lengths just to make it look bad, and as a result Sony is losing sales. Once the public realizes that they've been had by Microsofts fanboys people will start trading in their 360's for PS3's.kutaragism

Your fakeboy is showing.

LordoverFeind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LordoverFeind
Member since 2006 • 1041 Posts
I love the ps3 even more after I swapped out the hard drive and installed yellow dog on it.
lantus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lantus
i thought HOMe made cows happy again in proud of sony????????? what happen :lol:Rahnyc4
I've always been a PS fan, but Home looks like the dumbest idea I've ever seen.
thejakel11225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 thejakel11225

i thought HOMe made cows happy again and proud of sony????????? what happen :lol:Rahnyc4

It did, but bad news just keeps rolling, sony really needs to wake the **** up!!!!!:evil:

Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Rahnyc4
The Playstation 3 is the ultimate entertainment experience, don't jump on the Sony hate bandwagon. The lemmings are so jealous of the power of the Playstation 3 that they will go to any lengths just to make it look bad, and as a result Sony is losing sales. Once the public realizes that they've been had by Microsofts fanboys people will start trading in their 360's for PS3's.kutaragism
sony sold out once they cram junk into there console, when all gamers wanted to do was play games. sony thought throwing blue ray into the ps3 would be instant success, like how dvd was with the ps2. throwing media crap into the psp was a big failer, and now its the same for the ps3 :lol: my how the mighty as fallen... wii06 all the way
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dhjohns
Member since 2003 • 5105 Posts
Your post makes as much sense as your avatar.
lantus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lantus
Dude why don't you spare us your fanboy BS and go look at more scary Britney Spears pics.
kindredmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 kindredmachine
Member since 2002 • 2625 Posts

ROTFL!!!! Oh man, that actually made me laugh... "the power of the PS3?", are you being serious? What power would that be? The one that allows Assasin's Creed, Virtua Fighter 5, Resident Evil 5, DMC4 or FFXIII from not being able to run on the 360... oh wait, THEY CAN RUN ON THE 360!! I'm still waiting to see this so-called "power of the cell" Sony keeps hyping cause right now the PS3 is nothing more than a black 360... what a joke man. I can't believe these fanboys are STILL falling for this year-old hyped.

xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts
I understand where you are coming from but I cant lose faith in Sony. PlayStation for life. I have been gaming for 18 years and no other console has satisfied my gaming fix other than PlayStation. PlayStation has given me the best days of my gaming life for straight 12 years.
kindredmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kindredmachine
Member since 2002 • 2625 Posts

I understand where you are coming from but I cant lose faith in Sony. PlayStation for life. I have been gaming for 18 years and no other console has satisfied my gaming fix other than PlayStation. PlayStation has given me the best days of my gaming life for straight 12 years.xxThyLordxx

and the NES game me the best 5 years gaming when I was a kid.... but things change.

Nugtoka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Nugtoka
Member since 2003 • 1812 Posts
i thought HOMe made cows happy again and proud of sony????????? what happen :lol:Rahnyc4
Someone pointed them to second life and saw it was just another blatant Sony ripoff job like everything else.
Jhung207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Jhung207
Member since 2005 • 1154 Posts
I understand where you are coming from but I cant lose faith in Sony. PlayStation for life. I have been gaming for 18 years and no other console has satisfied my gaming fix other than PlayStation. PlayStation has given me the best days of my gaming life for straight 12 years.xxThyLordxx
Times change, as nothing good last forever.
LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#29 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

You're not alone.  Tons of gamers have lost faith in Sony. The sales prove that. The PS3 is selling worse than the x360 was at this point.

We are currently watching the downfall of Sony this gen.

Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
Well, if you don't want to hear more bad news, you might not want to look at the Australian launch. Apparently it was a total disaster. Oh, and in retrospect, I should've lost all faith in Sony after my second PS2 died.
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Rahnyc4
we dont need sony anyway. sony hasnt dont anything for the gaming biz, to make it better. oh yeah, sony owes me $400 on my dre ps1 and ps2. im dead serious about that. thats one reason i hate sony. i didnt like the fact they sold faulty hardware to people, and done nothing about it what so ever. sony owes its console buyers, and who ever dont agree, is truely big time fanboys. sony could start paying those who wasted there money on faulty ps1's and 2's by selling ps3's for $200 :lol: i doubt sony would do that, though.
cobrax80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#32 cobrax80
Member since 2003 • 4658 Posts

I already lost faith in Sony since E3 2006magiciandude

I agree, i was surpised about that but bad Sony news almost every week is a little too much.

Nugtoka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Nugtoka
[QUOTE="Hoffgod"] Well, if you don't want to hear more bad news, you might not want to look at the Australian launch. Apparently it was a total disaster. Oh, and in retrospect, I should've lost all faith in Sony after my second PS2 died.

Wow Sony is dieing
jwmakoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jwmakoto
Member since 2004 • 787 Posts
Well there's always God of War 3... that has about as much chance of going multi-plat as Halo 3 ;)
Of course the way things are going right now, by the time that game ever sees the light of day it could be too little, too late.
cobrax80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#35 cobrax80
Member since 2003 • 4658 Posts

Well there's always God of War 3... that has about as much chance of going multi-plat as Halo 3 ;)
Of course the way things are going right now, by the time that game ever sees the light of day it could be too little, too late.jwmakoto

Funny thing is he said he loved the Wii. I don't know if GOW3 can stay exclusive if the rest are jumping ship already.

Nugtoka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Nugtoka

[QUOTE="jwmakoto"]Well there's always God of War 3... that has about as much chance of going multi-plat as Halo 3 ;)
Of course the way things are going right now, by the time that game ever sees the light of day it could be too little, too late.cobrax80

Funny thing is he said he loved the Wii. I don't know if GOW3 can stay exclusive if the rest are jumping ship already.

Who knows sony might have to sell off its remaining game properties. 360 owners get ready for GOW3 and Wipeout
jwmakoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jwmakoto
Member since 2004 • 787 Posts
Nah, Santa Monica is a Sony-owned developer, so there's no chance of it going multi-plat. David Jaffe may not be involved all that much (he wasn't involved with GoW2 except as a 'creative director' or something) but it won't jump ship. All the third-party stuff on the other hand....
bloodychimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 bloodychimp
Member since 2006 • 933 Posts

[QUOTE="magiciandude"]I already lost faith in Sony since E3 2006Hoffgod
Same. That press conference was just a slap in the face.

I loved my PS2. That press conference killed my soul. I'm just glad DMC is coming to 360. Those were my favorite games on the PS2 and now I really dont have any temptation to fork out $600. 

MrGrimFandango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39 MrGrimFandango
Member since 2005 • 5286 Posts

[QUOTE="kutaragism"]The Playstation 3 is the ultimate entertainment experience, don't jump on the Sony hate bandwagon. The lemmings are so jealous of the power of the Playstation 3 that they will go to any lengths just to make it look bad, and as a result Sony is losing sales. Once the public realizes that they've been had by Microsofts fanboys people will start trading in their 360's for PS3's.kindredmachine

ROTFL!!!! Oh man, that actually made me laugh... "the power of the PS3?", are you being serious? What power would that be? The one that allows Assasin's Creed, Virtua Fighter 5, Resident Evil 5, DMC4 or FFXIII from not being able to run on the 360... oh wait, THEY CAN RUN ON THE 360!! I'm still waiting to see this so-called "power of the cell" Sony keeps hyping cause right now the PS3 is nothing more than a black 360... what a joke man. I can't believe these fanboys are STILL falling for this year-old hyped.

I thought u were a PS3 fanboy not too long ago?

thejakel11225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 thejakel11225

I know its still too early to tell as the things been out for like 4 months now, but the ps3 is starting to look like the matrix

Wakes up infront of the pc screen to see this message: Follow the green lemming...

Neo meets up with trinity

Trinity:It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.  

Neo:What is the matrix?

Trinity:The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.  

Trinity takes neo to meet morpheus but suddenly hears a familiar sound 

'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

Trinity: COWS!!!!!!! RUN NEO RUN!!!!!

Neo and trinity make it to morpheus without a single drop of milk

Morphious: Hello neo, if you take the black pill, you will wake up at HOME, and believe....whatever you want to believe. If you take the Green pill, then ill show you how deep the rabbit hole will go..

Neo takes green pill and wakes up in the real world

Morpheus: WELCOME....TO THE REAL WORLD.....

NO GAMES

LOSS OF EXCLUSIVES

$$$600$$$

morpheus: we don't know who created the fart cloud, but we believe that it was created sometime in 2005 

Neo joins trin and morph to go take out sony but meet phil harrison on the way

phill: MR. ANDERSON WELCOME BACK.....WE'VE MILKED YOU!!!!!

Neo tries to take out phill but fails and morph gets captured

Phill:There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A Fanboy. fanboys are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and Wii.....are the cure

lol, but i really do hope the ps3 makes it this gen, i'd really hate to see it fail

Â