IGN proves that PS3 has better exclusives than 360

• 163 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for EndorphinMaster
EndorphinMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 EndorphinMaster
Member since 2009 • 2118 Posts

[QUOTE="Verge_6"]

*EDIT*

Burnout ALSO massively outranked Demon Souls, yet another AAA scoring, platform-defining PS3 title. Awe-inspiring, is it not?

SilverChimera

You're proving my point more and more. It's your opinion that Demon's Souls > Burnout Paradise. And I like it better too. That doesn't make IGN's opinion "bad" or "wrong". Maybe they just had more fun with Burnout Paradise than Demon's Souls.

As a third party to this debate, I can tell that you have lost a long time ago. Grasping for straws isn't helping you either.

XanderZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 XanderZane
Member since 2006 • 5174 Posts

I wouldn't play any of those games on my PC, so they are 360 exclusive to me.

Microsoft makes games for 360 and PC, and not PS3, So any Microsoft published

or developed game on those lists are still exclusive. Vista/XP is all Microsoft.

enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#103 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
Sorry mate, IGN sucks, and you can't prove an opinion.
SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#104 SilverChimera
Member since 2009 • 9256 Posts

This is a 'Top PS3 Games' list. You seriously, in all honestly, don't see the questionable placement of those titles?Verge_6

As I've said before, my list would undoubtedly be different, but that doesn't mean that the list is "bad" or "wrong". You seem to be forgetting that there is no universal opinion when it comes to games.

*Edit: See, even others acknowledge that this list is opinionated.

Sorry mate, IGN sucks, and you can't prove an opinion. enterawesome

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
but that doesn't mean that the list is "bad" or "wrong". SilverChimera
If a list fails to accomplish its goal of what are, undoubtedly, the best games on a console, then yes, it IS a bad and wrong list.
racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#106 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts
The PS3 has better exclusives, so this does not surprise me.
SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 SilverChimera
[QUOTE="SilverChimera"] but that doesn't mean that the list is "bad" or "wrong". Verge_6
If a list fails to accomplish its goal of what are, undoubtedly, the best games on a console, then yes, it IS a bad and wrong list.

What is it's goal? Is it not to share their OPINION of what games THEY feel are the best on the system? Who are you to say it's bad?
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Verge_6
[QUOTE="SilverChimera"] What is it's goal? Is it not to share their OPINION of what games THEY feel are the best on the system?

Well, according to the header of the list, the goal is; "counting down the Top 25 PlayStation 3 games money can buy. From intense first-person shooters to epic role-playing games and everything in between, our editors will tell you what's most worth your money and why. There are tons of great games for PlayStation 3, but only the best of the best will grace our list." Doesn't sound like they're flaunting objectivity and 'it's our opinion'.
Who are you to say it's bad? SilverChimera
Because it's a Top PS3 Games list, and it put a goddamned AA-scoring multiplat above several AAA PS3 EXCLUSIVES. How the absurdity of this is not apparent makes my jaw drop in amazement.
SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 SilverChimera

Well, according to the header of the list, the goal is; "counting down the Top 25 PlayStation 3 games money can buy. From intense first-person shooters to epic role-playing games and everything in between, our editors will tell you what's most worth your money and why. There are tons of great games for PlayStation 3, but only the best of the best will grace our list." Doesn't sound like they're flaunting objectivity and 'it's our opinion'.

Verge_6

What do you seriously expect a professional site to say? "Hey, come read our opinion" or "These are the best games ever!"?

Why don't you tell me how you think they come up with their list then?

Because it's a Top PS3 Games list, and it put a goddamned AA-scoring multiplat above several AAA PS3 EXCLUSIVES. How the absurdity of this is not apparent makes my jaw drop in amazement.Verge_6

So exclusive > multiplat now?

And you seem to be forgetting that:

• Reviews scores don't matter toward the ranking. Look at Gamespot's 2009 GOTY for example.
  • The entries in the list are done by 2 or more editors per entry while reviews are done by 1 person. Don't you think the opinion will change even just a little bit?
agesyrh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 agesyrh
Member since 2010 • 164 Posts
[QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="SilverChimera"] What is it's goal? Is it not to share their OPINION of what games THEY feel are the best on the system?

Because it's a Top PS3 Games list, and it put a goddamned AA-scoring multiplat above several AAA PS3 EXCLUSIVES. How the absurdity of this is not apparent makes my jaw drop in amazement.

AA on one persons view=/=AAA on more than one person's view. I agree that Demon's souls should have got top 5, oh and shooters are overrated :P
enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 enterawesome
[QUOTE="SilverChimera"] What is it's goal? Is it not to share their OPINION of what games THEY feel are the best on the system? Verge_6

Well, you must know IGN never stays true on their scores. For example, they gave NSMBWii a great score, and later continued to bash it in following articles. Even if they give a game AAA, they won't continue to treat it like that, unless it's really casual, like Call of Duty.
enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 enterawesome
[QUOTE="SilverChimera"]

[QUOTE="Verge_6"]Well, according to the header of the list, the goal is; "counting down the Top 25 PlayStation 3 games money can buy. From intense first-person shooters to epic role-playing games and everything in between, our editors will tell you what's most worth your money and why. There are tons of great games for PlayStation 3, but only the best of the best will grace our list." Doesn't sound like they're flaunting objectivity and 'it's our opinion'.

What do you seriously expect a professional site to say? "Hey, come read our opinion" or "These are the best games ever!"?

Why don't you tell me how you think they come up with their list then?

[QUOTE="Verge_6"]

So exclusive > multiplat now?

And you seem to be forgetting that:

• Reviews scores don't matter toward the ranking. Look at Gamespot's 2009 GOTY for example.
  • The entries in the list are done by 2 or more editors per entry while reviews are done by 1 person. Don't you think the opinion will change even just a little bit?

Then isn't like IGN is contradicting themselves? One person is telling you "Oh, hey, this game rocks, AAA!", then you come back, and IGN tells you "This lower scoring is better than the one we rated higher!". It's misleading, and it shows they can't stay true on the scores they give out, furthermore a sign of inconsitancy. Why would anyone use a game site than can't concretely decide how good they think the games are?
SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 SilverChimera

Well, you must know IGN never stays true on their scores. For example, they gave NSMBWii a great score, and later continued to bash it in following articles. Even if they give a game AAA, they won't continue to treat it like that, unless it's really casual, like Call of Duty. enterawesome

Adding to your point: They gave 2 games 10/10 last year but their GOTY was Fallout 3 which got a 9.6/10. Sites don't follow their review scores, like Gamespot's 2009 GOTY. Demon's Souls got 9/10 while a bunch of other games got 9.5.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Verge_6

What do you seriously expect a professional site to say? "Hey, come read our opinion" or "These are the best games ever!"?SilverChimera
Well, seeing as they pretty much said that latter statement MULTIPLE times ("only the best of the best will grace our list"), I don't think it's too far of a stretch to assume so.
So exclusive > multiplat now?SilverChimera
Higher scoring, platform defining PS3 exclusives > lower scoring multiplats in a list that's meant to define the best PS3 games out there.

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 SilverChimera

Then isn't like IGN is contradicting themselves? One person is telling you "Oh, hey, this game rocks, AAA!", then you come back, and IGN tells you "This lower scoring is better than the one we rated higher!". It's misleading, and it shows they can't stay true on the scores they give out, furthermore a sign of inconsitancy. Why would anyone use a game site than can't concretely decide how good they think the games are?enterawesome

Yeah, they are, but all sites do that, even Gamespot.

And I agree with you, which is why I don't prefer reviews over top 25 lists or vice versa. I form my own opinions about games and I just watch reviews to see what the game is about and I look at lists to see how it ranks among others.

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 SilverChimera

Higher scoring, platform defining PS3 exclusives > lower scoring multiplats in a list that's meant to define the best PS3 games out there Verge_6
You ignoring the rest of my post = priceless.
Also, what's so platform defining about Demon's Souls? I bet 75% of PS3 owners haven't even heard of it let alone played it.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Verge_6

[QUOTE="enterawesome"]Then isn't like IGN is contradicting themselves? One person is telling you "Oh, hey, this game rocks, AAA!", then you come back, and IGN tells you "This lower scoring is better than the one we rated higher!". It's misleading, and it shows they can't stay true on the scores they give out, furthermore a sign of inconsitancy. Why would anyone use a game site than can't concretely decide how good they think the games are?SilverChimera

And I agree with you, which is why I don't prefer reviews over top 25 lists or vice versa. I form my own opinions about games and I just watch reviews to see what the game is about and I look at lists to see how it ranks among others.

This as exactly a point I was trying to make, and then you suddenly turn around and agree with someone else who states it? If you were just wanting to be confrontational for the sake of being confrontational, you should have just said so from the get-go.
agesyrh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 agesyrh
Member since 2010 • 164 Posts

[QUOTE="Verge_6"]Higher scoring, platform defining PS3 exclusives > lower scoring multiplats in a list that's meant to define the best PS3 games out there SilverChimera

what's so platform defining about Demon's Souls?

The innovation and quality of the title. In fact it is my favourite rpg this gen, followed by the witcher on pc. It even won goty here. How can you say that :

Panosola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Panosola
Member since 2006 • 2150 Posts
XBOX360 exclusives>>>>>>PS3 exclusives.The 360 have more and better exclusives.
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Verge_6

[QUOTE="Verge_6"]Higher scoring, platform defining PS3 exclusives > lower scoring multiplats in a list that's meant to define the best PS3 games out there SilverChimera

You ignoring the rest of my post = priceless.
Also, what's so platform defining about Demon's Souls? I bet 75% of PS3 owners haven't even heard of it let alone played it.

You repeatedly avoiding logic and common sense is what's priceless. And now you have the gal to decry a widely acclaimed game as not being a platform defining entry for not being popular? Are you one of the IGN reviewers, perchance? But, as was already established, you were just looking for a hoedown. Shame, such a waste of time. :(

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 SilverChimera
[QUOTE="Verge_6"] This as exactly a point I was trying to make, and then you suddenly turn around and agree with someone else who states it? If you were just wanting to be confrontational for the sake of being confrontational, you should have just said so from the get-go.

Well, you came off as saying reviews = right and list = wrong, which is incorrect. They both have the same credibility since they're both opinions.
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Verge_6

[QUOTE="Verge_6"] This as exactly a point I was trying to make, and then you suddenly turn around and agree with someone else who states it? If you were just wanting to be confrontational for the sake of being confrontational, you should have just said so from the get-go.SilverChimera
Well, you came off as saying reviews = right and list = wrong, which is incorrect.

Is it my fault you misinterpreted everything? That was the entire godforsaken point, was that the lists could not be really trusted as they are inconsistent. Nowhere did I make any direct comparison of the two, but rather in how they achieved their goals and in the outcome.

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 SilverChimera

You repeatedly avoiding logic and common sense is what's priceless. And now you have the gal to decry a widely acclaimed game as not being a platform defining entry for not being popular? Are you one of the IGN reviewers, perchance? But, as was already established, you were just looking for a hoedown. Shame, such a waste of time. :(

Verge_6

Platform defining games are games like Mario for nintendo consoles and Halo for Xbox's. Demon's Souls is an amazing game and my personal GOTY 2009 but in no way is it 'platform defining'.

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 SilverChimera
[QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="SilverChimera"][QUOTE="Verge_6"] This as exactly a point I was trying to make, and then you suddenly turn around and agree with someone else who states it? If you were just wanting to be confrontational for the sake of being confrontational, you should have just said so from the get-go.

Well, you came off as saying reviews = right and list = wrong, which is incorrect.

Is it my fault you misinterpreted everything? That was the entire godforsaken point, was that the lists could not be really trusted as they are inconsistent.

How is it misinterpretation when you pretty much said "reviews >>>> lists"?
savebattery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 savebattery
Member since 2009 • 3626 Posts
I stopped reading when I read that IGN could "prove" anything.
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Verge_6

[QUOTE="Verge_6"] You repeatedly avoiding logic and common sense is what's priceless. And now you have the gal to decry a widely acclaimed game as not being a platform defining entry for not being popular? Are you one of the IGN reviewers, perchance? But, as was already established, you were just looking for a hoedown. Shame, such a waste of time. :(

SilverChimera

Platform defining games are games like Mario for nintendo consoles and Halo for Xbox's. Demon's Souls is an amazing game and my personal GOTY 2009 but in no way is it 'platform defining'.

Now who's passing their opinions off as fact. Seriously, if you're going to debate, you have to be consistent (kind of like list-making). I'm done here, as this has ceased being a source of entertainment and turned into one of depression.
FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#127 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts
I thought this was pretty much known already PS3 exclusives are better, but 360 wins in multiplats.
kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#128 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts

[QUOTE="Bladex2k"]

ps3 owners with a pc gets th ebest of both worlds and we get most of the 360 games for free on pc cuz of piracy :)

pstripl3

Agreed. Face it, if you own a 360, its such a waste. People wake up!

Same can be say about owning ps3 what waste of time

xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts
[QUOTE="Midnightshade29"] And some of us do love the pc.. been a pc gamer since i was a little kid back in the early 1980's with the Apple IIc then 80286 Ibm PC.... with consoles every once in a while(but always, Always had a PC that could play games) I admit some people like playing on the 360 more, but that doesn't make the games that come out on both excluisvie to the 360. It makes them multiplat.... and some games like Risen that I am playing now on the PC.... were just ports to the 360 and are much much better on the PC. Regardless nothing can be proved based on OPINION.. the only fact is that if a game is on 360 and PC its a multiplat. For myself who is a PC and PlayStation gamer.. there really is nothing so great(that interests me) that makes me want to get a 360.

I never said they weren't multiplats. All I'm saying is that for me (and I'm sure I'm not the only one), the 360 is great because I don't like gaming on PCs. I don't know why people have a hard time accepting this. And no, I'm not poor.. :P
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#130 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

Thats nice IGN has an opinion too :)

Imo exclusives wise both consoles are very similar and thankfully a lineup is far more than a few exclusives. Going by metacritic 360 has 802 games and 415 A+ ones. PS3 has 470 games and 282 A+ ones. This means 360 has 133 A+ games over PS3.

ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 ThePRAssassin
Member since 2009 • 1344 Posts

1. You can't prove an opinion

2. Not sure if it's been pointed out as I don't feel like reading 100+ posts, but why is Modern Warfare 2 listed for PS3 and not 360, and why is COD4 listed for 360 and not PS3?

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#132 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
I think it is unanimous that the PS3/Gaming PC combo is the best choice this gen. A good gaming PC negates the bonuses of buying a 360, and you need a PS3 for those awesome exclusives.
Panosola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Panosola
Member since 2006 • 2150 Posts

Thats nice IGN has an opinion too :)

Imo exclusives wise both consoles are very similar and thankfully a lineup is far more than a few exclusives. Going by metacritic 360 has 802 games and 415 A+ ones. PS3 has 470 games and 282 A+ ones. This means 360 has 133 A+ games over PS3.

PAL360

A damning victory for the Xbox 360.......8)

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 SilverChimera

Now who's passing their opinions off as fact. Seriously, if you're going to debate, you have to be consistent (kind of like list-making). I'm done here, as this has ceased being a source of entertainment and turned into one of depression.Verge_6
Lol no. Platform Defining: A game that defines the particular platform. A game that represents the particular platform.
How is that an opinion?
And good bye! It was fun listening to your opinion! Have a nice day! :)

Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Rza_rectah
Member since 2005 • 3959 Posts
It's really a landslide on that site. 360 AAA EXCLUSIVES VS. PS3 AAA EXCLUSIVES FROM IGN.COM: Halo 3 - 9.5 Gears of War 2 - 9.5 Forza 3 - 9.4 GTA: Liberty Stories - 9.2 Splosion Man - 9.0 Dead or Alive 4 - 9.0 Halo 3 ODST - 9.0 Total: 7 Metal Gear Solid 4 - 10 LittleBigPlanet - 9.5 Resistance 2 - 9.5 Uncharted 2 - 9.5 Killzone 2 - 9.4 Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction - 9.4 Demon Souls - 9.4 Ninja Gaiden Sigma - 9.3 Infamous - 9.2 Resistance: Fall of Man - 9.1 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 9.1 Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time - 9.0 Valkyria Chronicles - 9.0 Wipeout HD - 9.0 Cuboid - 9.0 Fat Princess - 9.0 Flower - 9.0 Folklore - 9.0 The Last Guy - 9.0 Shatter - 9.0 Latest Buzz - 9.0 Total: 21Parasomniac
You should take out sigma the lems will complain but still that is ridiculous.
Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Rza_rectah
[QUOTE="Midnightshade29"] And some of us do love the pc.. been a pc gamer since i was a little kid back in the early 1980's with the Apple IIc then 80286 Ibm PC.... with consoles every once in a while(but always, Always had a PC that could play games) I admit some people like playing on the 360 more, but that doesn't make the games that come out on both excluisvie to the 360. It makes them multiplat.... and some games like Risen that I am playing now on the PC.... were just ports to the 360 and are much much better on the PC. Regardless nothing can be proved based on OPINION.. the only fact is that if a game is on 360 and PC its a multiplat. For myself who is a PC and PlayStation gamer.. there really is nothing so great(that interests me) that makes me want to get a 360.xsubtownerx
I never said they weren't multiplats. All I'm saying is that for me (and I'm sure I'm not the only one), the 360 is great because I don't like gaming on PCs. I don't know why people have a hard time accepting this. And no, I'm not poor.. :P

If you have a good video card or TV you can hook up your PC to your TV and just use a 360 controller.
xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts
[QUOTE="xsubtownerx"][QUOTE="Midnightshade29"] And some of us do love the pc.. been a pc gamer since i was a little kid back in the early 1980's with the Apple IIc then 80286 Ibm PC.... with consoles every once in a while(but always, Always had a PC that could play games) I admit some people like playing on the 360 more, but that doesn't make the games that come out on both excluisvie to the 360. It makes them multiplat.... and some games like Risen that I am playing now on the PC.... were just ports to the 360 and are much much better on the PC. Regardless nothing can be proved based on OPINION.. the only fact is that if a game is on 360 and PC its a multiplat. For myself who is a PC and PlayStation gamer.. there really is nothing so great(that interests me) that makes me want to get a 360.Rza_rectah

If you have a good video card or TV you can hook up your PC to your TV and just use a 360 controller.

Why would I want to go through all that trouble for just a few more pixels? :?
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 PAL360

I think it is unanimous that the PS3/Gaming PC combo is the best choice this gen. A good gaming PC negates the bonuses of buying a 360, and you need a PS3 for those awesome exclusives.princeofshapeir

I love this myth that 360 has no real exclusives. Here a few ones that you cant play on PC:

Forza 2
PDZ
GRAW
Halo 3
Gears 2
Halo 3 ODST
Forza 3
GTA Episodes from Liberty City
DOA4
PGR3
Kameo
Banjo Kazooie
Fable 2
Viva Pinata 2
Ace Combat 6
PGR4
Dead Rising
Stoked
Race Pro
Chromehounds
Crackdown
Amped 3
Lost Odyssey
Naruto
Naruto The Broken Bond
Ninja Blade

Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Rza_rectah
[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"][QUOTE="xsubtownerx"] I never said they weren't multiplats. All I'm saying is that for me (and I'm sure I'm not the only one), the 360 is great because I don't like gaming on PCs. I don't know why people have a hard time accepting this. And no, I'm not poor.. :Pxsubtownerx

Why would I want to go through all that trouble for just a few more pixels? :?

What trouble its really easy I can hook my PC to a TV in 2 mins.
Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Rza_rectah

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]I think it is unanimous that the PS3/Gaming PC combo is the best choice this gen. A good gaming PC negates the bonuses of buying a 360, and you need a PS3 for those awesome exclusives.PAL360

I love this myth that 360 has no real exclusives. Here a few ones that you cant play on PC:

Forza 2
PDZ
GRAW
Halo 3
Gears 2
Halo 3 ODST
Forza 3
DOA4
PGR3
Kameo
Banjo Kazooie
Fable 2
Viva Pinata 2
Ace Combat 6
PGR4
Dead Rising
Stoked
Race Pro
Chromehounds
Crackdown
Amped 3
Lost Odyssey
Naruto
Naruto The Broken Bond
Ninja Blade

For beeing out on the market for nearly 4 years you'd think the 360 would have more exclusives than that. Some of those games are pretty terrible too. you left out halo wars too.

ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 ThePRAssassin

I think it is unanimous that the PS3/Gaming PC combo is the best choice this gen. A good gaming PC negates the bonuses of buying a 360, and you need a PS3 for those awesome exclusives.princeofshapeir

Why would it be? I think PC/360 is the best combo.

My two favorite genres are RPG and FPS and I'm starting to get into RTS. PC dominates when it comes to RTS, WRPG and since I don't really care for JRPG that much, the occasional one that comes along like Star Ocean, Tales of Vesperia are good enough for me. Halo is my favorite FPS franchise, which isn't available on PS3 and I can play it both on PC and Xbox. When friends come over we can have 2v2s split screen on Xbox, or if I feel like playing online I can with Halo PC.

The only reason I own a PS3 is for SOCOM. I never liked MGS with the exception of MGS2, I don't care for Resistance and while Killzone 2 is a great game, I get bored easily with it. TF2 is by far the superior class-based shooter. I already pointed out that I don't care for JRPGs, so all the ones coming out this year for the PS3 don't do anything for me.

There's also good exclusives (omg something not rated a 9 being called good?!?!?) that I have enjoyed far more than a lot of games rated 9 or above. Games like Kameo, Crackdown, Lost Odyssey, etc. Do people not understand this concept of opinion or are people that ignorant and think that whatever reviewers tell us we should play are the only good games?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 PAL360

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]I think it is unanimous that the PS3/Gaming PC combo is the best choice this gen. A good gaming PC negates the bonuses of buying a 360, and you need a PS3 for those awesome exclusives.Rza_rectah

Forza 2
PDZ
GRAW
Halo 3
Gears 2
Halo 3 ODST
Forza 3
DOA4
PGR3
Kameo
Banjo Kazooie
Fable 2
Viva Pinata 2
Ace Combat 6
PGR4
Dead Rising
Stoked
Race Pro
Chromehounds
Crackdown
Amped 3
Lost Odyssey
Naruto
Naruto The Broken Bond
Ninja Blade

For beeing out on the market for nearly 4 years you'd think the 360 would have more exclusives than that. Some of those games are pretty terrible too. you left out halo wars too.

Of course it has alot more exclusives but i posted just some of the A+ ones. So no, theres not "terrible" exclusives on that list. Only good ones :P

ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 ThePRAssassin

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]I think it is unanimous that the PS3/Gaming PC combo is the best choice this gen. A good gaming PC negates the bonuses of buying a 360, and you need a PS3 for those awesome exclusives.PAL360

Forza 2
PDZ
GRAW
Halo 3
Gears 2
Halo 3 ODST
Forza 3
DOA4
PGR3
Kameo
Banjo Kazooie
Fable 2
Viva Pinata 2
Ace Combat 6
PGR4
Dead Rising
Stoked
Race Pro
Chromehounds
Crackdown
Amped 3
Lost Odyssey
Naruto
Naruto The Broken Bond
Ninja Blade

Ninja Blade is on PC.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 PAL360

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]I think it is unanimous that the PS3/Gaming PC combo is the best choice this gen. A good gaming PC negates the bonuses of buying a 360, and you need a PS3 for those awesome exclusives.ThePRAssassin

Forza 2
PDZ
GRAW
Halo 3
Gears 2
Halo 3 ODST
Forza 3
DOA4
PGR3
Kameo
Banjo Kazooie
Fable 2
Viva Pinata 2
Ace Combat 6
PGR4
Dead Rising
Stoked
Race Pro
Chromehounds
Crackdown
Amped 3
Lost Odyssey
Naruto
Naruto The Broken Bond
Ninja Blade

Ninja Blade is on PC.

Is it? My bad then

enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 enterawesome
[QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="SilverChimera"]

Then isn't like IGN is contradicting themselves? One person is telling you "Oh, hey, this game rocks, AAA!", then you come back, and IGN tells you "This lower scoring is better than the one we rated higher!". It's misleading, and it shows they can't stay true on the scores they give out, furthermore a sign of inconsitancy. Why would anyone use a game site than can't concretely decide how good they think the games are?enterawesome

This as exactly a point I was trying to make, and then you suddenly turn around and agree with someone else who states it? If you were just wanting to be confrontational for the sake of being confrontational, you should have just said so from the get-go.

Wait, so you both agree with me? Looks like I win. 8)
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#146 Theguy56
Member since 2003 • 1379 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]I think it is unanimous that the PS3/Gaming PC combo is the best choice this gen. A good gaming PC negates the bonuses of buying a 360, and you need a PS3 for those awesome exclusives.Rza_rectah

Forza 2
PDZ
GRAW
Halo 3
Gears 2
Halo 3 ODST
Forza 3
DOA4
PGR3
Kameo
Banjo Kazooie
Fable 2
Viva Pinata 2
Ace Combat 6
PGR4
Dead Rising
Stoked
Race Pro
Chromehounds
Crackdown
Amped 3
Lost Odyssey
Naruto
Naruto The Broken Bond
Ninja Blade

What games are terrible? I can say the same about lots of PS3 exclusives.

naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#147 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts
umm... the thing is this list has obviously been made by different team so it's really proves anything. For example : we can say CoD : MW 2 made to PS 3 list but 360 lineup was so superior so it couldn't make it there. Vice versa for CoD : MW
Avatar image for EndorphinMaster
EndorphinMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 EndorphinMaster
Member since 2009 • 2118 Posts

umm... the thing is this list has obviously been made by different team so it's really proves anything. For example : we can say CoD : MW 2 made to PS 3 list but 360 lineup was so superior so it couldn't make it there. Vice versa for CoD : MWnaval

Too bad the fanboys refuse to see this.

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#149 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts

[QUOTE="carljohnson3456"]The "hiding behind the PC" excuse is sooo tired. The 360 and PS3 aint competing with PC. They are competing against each other. In that regard, the 360 has more console exclusives.agesyrh

All systems are competing against each other, not just ps3 and 360.Oh and lol at console exclusives :lol:

Either a game is exclusive or isn't.

You can "lol" all you want... "console exclusive" makes perfect sense when you're debating the line up between two consoles.
pstripl3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 pstripl3
Member since 2007 • 795 Posts
XBOX360 exclusives>>>>>>PS3 exclusives.The 360 have more and better exclusives.Panosola
care to elaborate on that? I didn't think so.