If TitanFall is a hit on x1 will ps4 get it in a few years?

• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@SonySoldier-_- said:

@blackace said:

@SonySoldier-_- said:

The sequels have a better chance than the first one. Nobody is going to care about the first titanfall in a few years.

lmao!! Someone is butthurt. People care about it now, which is all the matters at this point. If the game turns out good, they will want to play the sequels on the same platform they played the first game one.

You seem confused. Read the topic title.. "in a few years". Obviously people care about it now but in a few years they wont. Look at the huge launch of GTAV for example. Its only been out for a few months and its not talked about anywhere near as much as it was prior and during launch..

And to your last point, if that was true everyone would have only bought the PS3 versions of GTAIV when the series went multi plat. So no, not everyone would want to play the sequel on the console they played the first game on. Try again.

MS lied and told everyone they had exclusive expansions coming fo GTA IV on the 360. That + the steep price of ps3s at the time caused a shift in the fanbase as they moved on to next gen. Honestly that whole habit they have of pretending something is exclusive only for it to be later revealed to have just been a timed deal is why I was 100% sure Titanfall would come to ps4 at a later date. I honestly think a lot of us thought that which is why MS pretty much had to let it slip that they actually got a contract deal with EA (something the developers of the damn game weren't even aware of at the time)

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#102 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@Sweenix said:

Titanfall is the definition of overrated crap, cant wait til it flops

lemming have hyped it so much That it needs to be a 9.5-10 in order for it not to flop.

For a 6vs6 MP only mec shooter I can't see it getting much higher than a 7.5 on MC unless MS opens up their wallets pays off a bunch of sites.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@handssss said:

@SonySoldier-_- said:

@blackace said:

@SonySoldier-_- said:

The sequels have a better chance than the first one. Nobody is going to care about the first titanfall in a few years.

lmao!! Someone is butthurt. People care about it now, which is all the matters at this point. If the game turns out good, they will want to play the sequels on the same platform they played the first game one.

You seem confused. Read the topic title.. "in a few years". Obviously people care about it now but in a few years they wont. Look at the huge launch of GTAV for example. Its only been out for a few months and its not talked about anywhere near as much as it was prior and during launch..

And to your last point, if that was true everyone would have only bought the PS3 versions of GTAIV when the series went multi plat. So no, not everyone would want to play the sequel on the console they played the first game on. Try again.

MS lied and told everyone they had exclusive expansions coming fo GTA IV on the 360. That + the steep price of ps3s at the time caused a shift in the fanbase as they moved on to next gen. Honestly that whole habit they have of pretending something is exclusive only for it to be later revealed to have just been a timed deal is why I was 100% sure Titanfall would come to ps4 at a later date. I honestly think a lot of us thought that which is why MS pretty much had to let it slip that they actually got a contract deal with EA (something the developers of the damn game weren't even aware of at the time)

Everyone does it. There has been "exclusive" content on PS3 games that Sony bragged about, only for it to appear elsewhere further down the line.

Don't take it so personally. Its just business.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#104  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts
@blackace said:

@shellcase86 said:

@muffin2020 said:

With the lead the PS4 is taking in sales it would cost MS an insane amount to keep any future Titanfalls away from the Sony machines.

That's what I would think. The publisher sin't going to leave that money on the table.

They could buy EA (which they should have done a long time ago anyways) and the problem would be solved. EA has already acquired a large number of developers with a huge number of must have franchises.

If MS bought EA they would actually have to run it which means it would go the way of Rare. All tho it would give EA a taste o their own medicine and in a maniacal way be sweet sweet justice.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178863 Posts

@Shielder7 said:
@blackace said:

@shellcase86 said:

@muffin2020 said:

With the lead the PS4 is taking in sales it would cost MS an insane amount to keep any future Titanfalls away from the Sony machines.

That's what I would think. The publisher sin't going to leave that money on the table.

They could buy EA (which they should have done a long time ago anyways) and the problem would be solved. EA has already acquired a large number of developers with a huge number of must have franchises.

If MS bought EA they would actually have to run it which means it would go the way of Rare. All tho it would give EA a taste o their own medicine and in a maniacal way be sweet sweet justice.

LOL...love your twisted humor. Anyway...EA would have to be for sale/stock sale and I don't see that happening.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

It's not even exclusive. Move the fuk on.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#107  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

Don't know! Don't care! Plenty of games to play already. PS Now is coming & lots of PS4 games.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 LJS9502_basic

@Puckhog04 said:

LOL....first it's ****. Second.....I've gotten into arguments wherein some MS fanboys think because PC have Windows...it's an MS platform.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Puckhog04

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Puckhog04 said:

LOL....first it's ****. Second.....I've gotten into arguments wherein some MS fanboys think because PC have Windows...it's an MS platform.

I know how to spell. Just wasn't spelling it that way due to being on a forum. Never know what they'll ban you for anymore. Good to see you know how to spell though.

It's not an exclusive game. End of story. Granted, I'll be buying it on Xbox One but, regardless, it's not exclusive.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ProtossX:

PS4 will never get TitanFall.

You know how many people said that about Mass Effect?

This.

/thread

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Puckhog04 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Puckhog04 said:

I know how to spell. Just wasn't spelling it that way due to being on a forum. Never know what they'll ban you for anymore. Good to see you know how to spell though.

It's not an exclusive game. End of story. Granted, I'll be buying it on Xbox One but, regardless, it's not exclusive.

It's not spelling. I just believe if you're going to use the word....do it correctly. :P

I know it's not exclusive. I agree with you on that.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@RR360DD said:

@handssss said:

@SonySoldier-_- said:

@blackace said:

@SonySoldier-_- said:

Everyone does it. There has been "exclusive" content on PS3 games that Sony bragged about, only for it to appear elsewhere further down the line.

Don't take it so personally. Its just business.

When you know people who have only bought something because of those claims only for them to be revealed to be false within a year (as sad as that is) and you have no stake in the businesses, maybe you'll understand.

and i'm sure you're right. I'm sure some games have had temporarily exclusive content for the ps3. However, this wasn't just some extra few minutes or hour we are talking about here. What we got was MS announcing 2 EXPANSIONS for a Great Theft Auto game. Each adding numerous hours of content and the total deal was for 50 million dollars iirc.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

@bforrester420 said:

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@shawn30 said:

LOL still butt hurt I see? Titanfall is available on SEVERAL platforms.....two of which do not require a $500 purchase. I'd wager one of the platforms is owned by everyone in this thread. That does NOT mean they want to play that stupid game. I have a PC and a 360....and no interest in picking that game up for either. It certainly won't sell the X1 to me.

But hey.....continue to justify your selection. Maybe you'll actually start to believe it yourself if you continue to defend it.

Several, lol? Three only, buy counting isn't likely your forte. If you have no interest in the game and feels its overated, why keep talking about it? Why keep posting? Isn't it a waste of your time?

Three is several.

Several

adjective

1. being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/several?s=t

so, you can count to 'several'? no. you can't.

shawn30 has a good point, you guys should count in an integer format.

several can be three, but i am guessing someone used the word several so it sounds like more than 3 in order to try and butthurt people. i mean, what is the maximum number several can be? and the fact several can stand in for lots of numbers also means you cant count to it. besides, why say several when you know the answer is 3? 3 is even easier to type. definite fanboyism in my opinion. who said several first?

also fyi - some of you guys might not realise that microsoft is unavoidable when it comes to titanfall. i have said many times i don't enjoy paying the windows license but unfortunately in the case of titanfall you'll need microsoft windows, and origin.

LOL the stupidity it burns.....

lol

well if your stupidity is causing you pain I suggest you see a doctor.

nothing I said was wrong, glad you take offence. means you have nowhere to hide but behind insults.

anyway. do you accept that several is not an integer? because you should, because it's not.

and bforrester420 nothing to worry about man. your post helps a lot. although its technically incorrect where it says 'three is several', 'three can be several' is more technically correct.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@muffin2020 said:

Maybe Microsoft could just use all of that money they save by not making any good games to keep Titanfall exclusive.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ProtossX:

This.

/thread

Whatever. Respawn said the first one would definitely never be on PS4.'

I am surprised to see so much "TItanFall on PS4" crap being thrown around. I mean, isn't the PS4's library supposed to be the best ion the history of man? What do you milk suckers need TItanFall for?

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Suppaman100

@StormyJoe said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ProtossX:

This.

/thread

I am surprised to see so much "TItanFall on PS4" crap being thrown around. I mean, isn't the PS4's library supposed to be the best ion the history of man? What do you milk suckers need TItanFall for?

" Respawn said the first one would definitely never be on PS4.'"

The same thing was said about the mass effect series. Come on now, we're dealing with EA here, if they smell money they won't hesitate to put it on the PS4. The PS4 is also selling like crazy, so it's a no-brainer.

I know you lemmings pray it won't go to PS4 because it's the only "good" "exclusive" you guys have to look forward too though.

But Titanfall will come to PS4 it's inevitable and if not the first then certainly the second.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 StormyJoe

@Suppaman100 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ProtossX:

This.

/thread

The same thing was said about the mass effect series. Come on now, we're dealing with EA here, if they smell money they won't hesitate to put it on the PS4. The PS4 is also selling like crazy, so it's a no-brainer.

I know you lemmings pray it won't go to PS4 because it's the only "good" "exclusive" you guys have to look forward too though.

But Titanfall will come to PS4 it's inevitable and if not the first then certainly the second.

The only good exclusive? First off, it's not an exclusive - it just isn't on PS4. Secondly, Quantum Break, Halo 5, Fable MMORPG are all announced and anticipated titles on XB1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#118 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

"PS4 USERS U DONT GET THIS EVER"

Oh boy, I cant live with myself after such horrible, horrible news... whats the point in living without a CoD game with mechs? None... *sad face

anyways, it better be a success on the X1 after all the undeserved hype. It isnt out yet and Titanfall is already the most overrated game of the gen

Quaker-w00ts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Quaker-w00ts
Member since 2009 • 1646 Posts

That controller looks ugly. to much going on it.

Its hyped by the media. that's it

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Vatusus said:

Oh boy, I cant live with myself after such horrible, horrible news... whats the point in living without a CoD game with mechs? None... *sad face

anyways, it better be a success on the X1 after all the undeserved hype. It isnt out yet and Titanfall is already the most overrated game of the gen

and you know this because you have played it?

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Suppaman100

@StormyJoe said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ProtossX:

This.

/thread

The only good exclusive? First off, it's not an exclusive - it just isn't on PS4. Secondly, Quantum Break, Halo 5, Fable MMORPG are all announced and anticipated titles on XB1.

Quantum Break, Halo 5, Fable MMORPG

LOL, like I said the only good "exclusive" is titanfall.

QB is a hit or miss but Halo 5 by 343 and Fable are almost guaranteed bad/mediocre games at best.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61526 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

It could after a while, but Respawn/EA did enter into a contract with Microsoft over the first Titanfall. It's been stated to stay exclusive to PC/360/X1 (not as in an exclusive in SW). throughout the life of the title.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@darkangel115 said:

@Vatusus said:

I didnt have to play Superman 64 to know its shit. The footage is enough for me to see TitanFall is being overhyped as hell. Meh graphics with uninspired gameplay. Seriously, I can bet that wasnt this game made by CoD creators and an xbox exclusive and no one would give a shit. Lems are the only one hyping this game because it isnt on the PS4. I dont see hermits hyping this. Why? Because they know it'll be an average game and when it comes to consoles, they're impartial.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 darkangel115

@Vatusus said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Vatusus said:

I didnt have to play Superman 64 to know its shit. The footage is enough for me to see TitanFall is being overhyped as hell. Meh graphics with uninspired gameplay. Seriously, I can bet that wasnt this game made by CoD creators and an xbox exclusive and no one would give a shit. Lems are the only one hyping this game because it isnt on the PS4. I dont see hermits hyping this. Why? Because they know it'll be an average game and when it comes to consoles, they're impartial.

FWIW, lots of sony fans have been on the titanfall forums hyping it way before it was 100% offical it won't be on PS4. some purchased an X1 to be able to play it, some are just angry they can't. the game isn't just hyped by lems. The game is critically acclaimed. and most people who have played it at like pax, TGS, and possibly "other unconfirmed sources" rate the game a 9-10. This game will blow everyone away when released. I know cows want it to fail (which is a sad thing for some peoples mindset) but no way this game fails. period. will sell 5-10 million and get a 90+ on metacritic

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#125  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44650 Posts

really depends on what kind of contract MS has with EA and Respawn, I'm sure EA would like to port it if possible, after all that's more money to them

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By StormyJoe

@Suppaman100 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ProtossX:

This.

/thread

Quantum Break, Halo 5, Fable MMORPG

LOL, like I said the only good "exclusive" is titanfall.

QB is a hit or miss but Halo 5 by 343 and Fable are almost guaranteed bad/mediocre games at best.

Spoken like a true cow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@darkangel115 said:

@Vatusus said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Vatusus said:

FWIW, lots of sony fans have been on the titanfall forums hyping it way before it was 100% offical it won't be on PS4. some purchased an X1 to be able to play it, some are just angry they can't. the game isn't just hyped by lems. The game is critically acclaimed. and most people who have played it at like pax, TGS, and possibly "other unconfirmed sources" rate the game a 9-10. This game will blow everyone away when released. I know cows want it to fail (which is a sad thing for some peoples mindset) but no way this game fails. period. will sell 5-10 million and get a 90+ on metacritic

The game is critically acclaimed? How, if isnt out yet? sorry, pre-release awards are worthless (see Rage for example). And you're wrong if you think I want it to fail. I know the game will be praised through the roof just like CoD did. Too bad I dont give a shit. The game honestly doesnt look like any I would be interested in, be it on PS4 or not. My PC probably can handle it and I still dont give a shit about TitanFall. I may try it just to see what all the fuzz is about but I know I wont like it. Sorry, but contrary too popular belief, video footage can give you a perspective on how a game will play. Nothing I've see of TF so far looks promising. In fact, it looks really, really average but just like CoD (and somewhat Uncharted, just so that you dont say I dont point flaws at sony games. I like Uncharted but find very overrated aswell) the media will fall into the hype (most probably being bought by EA and MS) and will praise another average game just like it happens with many other high profile games. Too bad I wont buy it and I have a mind of my own

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Over rated game is over rated....if anyone wants to play the game....they can get it on PC. Meh....

lulz

only comparing a game that its not on the PS4 will the X1 win in graphics comparisson. Thanks for confirming it

TLHBO

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By darkangel115

@Vatusus said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Vatusus said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Vatusus said:

The game is critically acclaimed? How, if isnt out yet? sorry, pre-release awards are worthless (see Rage for example). And you're wrong if you think I want it to fail. I know the game will be praised through the roof just like CoD did. Too bad I dont give a shit. The game honestly doesnt look like any I would be interested in, be it on PS4 or not. My PC probably can handle it and I still dont give a shit about TitanFall. I may try it just to see what all the fuzz is about but I know I wont like it. Sorry, but contrary too popular belief, video footage can give you a perspective on how a game will play. Nothing I've see of TF so far looks promising. In fact, it looks really, really average but just like CoD (and somewhat Uncharted, just so that you dont say I dont point flaws at sony games. I like Uncharted but find very overrated aswell) the media will fall into the hype (most probably being bought by EA and MS) and will praise another average game just like it happens with many other high profile games. Too bad I wont buy it and I have a mind of my own

but again your judging it on what exactly? I already know the game is amazing and a must buy. and I'm willing to bet i have more to judge it on then you ;)

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

@clr84651 said:

Don't know! Don't care! Plenty of games to play already. PS Now is coming & lots of PS4 games.

Oh yeah, you Have Killzone, Knack, and uh.....Infamous.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By clr84651

@TwistedShade said:

@clr84651 said:

I'm not talking about right now dumb F! Is Titanfall out now?! No dumb F!

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

@clr84651 said:

@TwistedShade said:

@clr84651 said:

I mentioned Infamous as a future reference you moron. But as I said Infamous is the only thing you could be looking forward to since nothing else on PS4 has a release date. You can bet Uncharted isn't coming until the end of the year if not later, and The Order has only been giving a teaser trailer at this point.

Yay PS NOW, so you can pay again for games most people have already played except this time you get lag included for free!!!!!!

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Puckhog04

Why would I buy this on X1 when I have a Gaming PC to play it on? I mean, really...talk about hyping multiplats. You may as well hype Daylight (PC/PS4) and Outlast (PC/PS4) as huge PS4 titles.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ProtossX:

This.

/thread

This time around I honestly think MS will earmark Titanfall as one of the cornerstone franchises for Xbox and ensure (write the check needed) that it never sees the light of day on a PS.

dr_jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#135  Edited By dr_jashugan
Member since 2006 • 2665 Posts

Well, I heard there might be a Titanfall 2 for the PS4 (if the first one succeeds). I bet that one will be 1080p.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#136 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Wow another Titanfall thread created for Butthurt Cows. Seems this game is keeping GS forums alive.

iwasgood2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 iwasgood2u
Member since 2009 • 831 Posts

Ps4 will get titanrise the improve better version

EnergyAbsorber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 EnergyAbsorber
Member since 2005 • 5112 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ProtossX:

This.

/thread

Hmm deja vu from last gen when lemmings constantly begged and cried for MGS4. Even though XBox360 was supposed to be the best library in the history of man.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By clr84651

@TwistedShade said:

@clr84651 said:

@TwistedShade said:

@clr84651 said:

I mentioned Infamous as a future reference you moron. But as I said Infamous is the only thing you could be looking forward to since nothing else on PS4 has a release date. You can bet Uncharted isn't coming until the end of the year if not later, and The Order has only been giving a teaser trailer at this point.

Yay PS NOW, so you can pay again for games most people have already played except this time you get lag included for free!!!!!!

I have my PS3 & my PS4 to play games on. Plenty of games. X1 has hardly any games either. Most people don't care for an online shooter. It looks like nothing better than what I can play now. Dark Souls 2 on my PS3 is the next game I'm playing on it. Thief in February is what I'm playing next on my PS4. Just finished Beyond 2 Souls on my PS3, Contrast on my PS4. I finished Killzone & CoD ghosts on my PS4 as well. New consoles always take time to get a good amount of games. That's why I keep my last one for a while.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 clr84651

@clr84651 said:

@TwistedShade said:

@clr84651 said:

@TwistedShade said:

@clr84651 said:

I have my PS3 & my PS4 to play games on. Plenty of games.