If TitanFall is a hit on x1 will ps4 get it in a few years?

• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ProtossX said:

@silversix_ said:

it will be a hit and it won't come on ps4 unless its like Mass Effect 1 and comes 5y later. The most important question is who actually really cares? You could probably run the game in 720p on a $450 computer from BestBuy, the kind of crap most console only owners use to write on SW.

dude titanfall isn't like world of warcraft or diablo 3 visually the graphics of titan fall can really only be experienced on 300$+ graphic cards atleast ur looking at 1k for a computer that can run this on max settings an not lag

xbox one will run it flawlessly and no lag or u can spend like 1k an run it on a pc but the pc community isn't gonna be as good for this game as xbox live will be so why play it on a system nobody is competing on theres gonna be tons of tourneys for xbox 1 prolly not nearly as many for pc

you are truly delusional

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@donalbane said:

No, Titanfall 1 will NEVER go to PS4, however future versions will probably... kinda' like the way Mass Effect 2 was released later. Microsoft paid a huge sum of money for this, and it was smart. Everyone who enjoys multiplayer shooters that's pretending this game isn't going to be good is suffering from a massive case of cognitive dissonance.

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos:

You still need TWO, dummy. And, you can sit there and say "multiplatoform games are irrelevant", but that is a lie; and has never been a SW rule.

You are just epic jelly that you can't get the "next big franchise" on the Playstation platform. Face it, if you have a PS3/PS4 you cannot play Titanfall on it - you need to have a 2nd platform in order to join the club. End of story, go moo someplace else.

No i don't...

I have been a 360 owner since day 1, it would be completely stupid to invest $620 dollars to play one half game online,the fact that i defend sony doesn't mean i don't own other consoles,i don't even own a PS4 yet so there to play titanfall all i need is to get it on 360 and save a ton of cash and don't dare bring graphics of the xbox one,that will not end well either for the xbox one.

Maybe you should stop playing dumb the old guide says games in more than 1 platform = multiplatforms and those are irrelevant because you don't need and specific platform to play them,if i want to play Titanfall i do it on xbox 360 can't you prove me wrong and claim i can't.?

If you want to play Infamous SS get a PS4 is the only way you can,this is why multiplatforms are irrelevant dude.

And if my grandmother haven't die she would be alive,since i do have more than 1 platform guess what i own a PC and a 360,pick one since i don't need a $620 investment to play half a game.

Oh an even if i didn't own a 360 or a PC,still is cheaper to get a PC with a7850 than an xbox one,and still way cheaper to get a core 360 with Titanfall to,that is the problem YOU DON'T MEED AN XBOX ONE FOR TITANFALL.

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@shawn30 said:

LOL still butt hurt I see? Titanfall is available on SEVERAL platforms.....two of which do not require a $500 purchase. I'd wager one of the platforms is owned by everyone in this thread. That does NOT mean they want to play that stupid game. I have a PC and a 360....and no interest in picking that game up for either. It certainly won't sell the X1 to me.

But hey.....continue to justify your selection. Maybe you'll actually start to believe it yourself if you continue to defend it.

However, if you are a Sony fanboy, and only have sony consoles, you have to have two platforms if you want to play TitanFall.

Stop acting like TitanFall not being on Playstation is not a detriment.

lol the same sh** again no one need and xbox one for Titanfall deal with it...lol

@kuu2 said:

@blackace: Terrible idea for MSoft to buy EA. No need when they can just buy exclusivity which is what they have done with Titanfall. If the game is great don't be surprised to hear at E3 that Titanfall will be an exclusive for the entire gen. MSoft doesn't need to buy devs they need to buy exclusives or timed ones. Sony is broke and can't buy anyone so why bother fighting over a Dev that can just be bought off.

Also, LOL at Cows begging for games. I don't see any Lem begging for ISS, yet weekly there is some Cow thread begging for One games. Too funny. Like I said we really need a new class of Cow here. The ones we have are a disgrace.

Yeah they are broke and still beating the crap out of MS...hahahaa

It make the beating all that much sweeter,but but sony is broke,but but sony is going out of business in 2 years,meanwhile in the real world..

Ps4 outsell the xbox one by 1.2 million with a huge shortage..hahahahaa

No one is begging for this game you blind lemming EA make clear that this game sequel is not under MS contract.

Of course you will not ask for Infamous SS on xbox one,that game is from Sony unlike Titanfall which isn't from MS or even publish by them.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@tormentos said:
@donalbane said:

No, Titanfall 1 will NEVER go to PS4, however future versions will probably... kinda' like the way Mass Effect 2 was released later. Microsoft paid a huge sum of money for this, and it was smart. Everyone who enjoys multiplayer shooters that's pretending this game isn't going to be good is suffering from a massive case of cognitive dissonance.

You chose a bad example Mass Effect 1 is also on PS3 after years of exclusivity,and a sticker that read only on xbox,which was use on games that were only on the xbox platform.

The deal break was that EA when EA got Bioware it make the 1 chapter available on PS3 even that it was for years exclusive to the 360,oh and it was publish by MS,in this case Titanfall isn't even publish by MS.

@shawn30 said:

No and no way, provided the game is as amazing as those who have played it says it is and it moves Xbox Ones. No way MS lets it go. EA and Respawn have a price and this game would likely be considered to important not to pay it. This is business, not your grandma's cupcake shop. Its all about money. MS is giving this game a Halo-like priority. If it does what they think it will do, it will never see the light of day on a Sony console. Period. The money vault will be backed up to Respawn as MS execs will simply decide the franchise is worth whatever amount is needed. Mass Effect, while an amazing game and my all-time fav series never sold like Gears of War did. And Gears remained on Xbox even as Epic could have looked elsewhere. The money truck was backed up and that was that.

If Titanfall moves anywhere near 500,000 or more systems within a 2 month period Sony will never see it. And that's what MS cares about. It being on PC won't see one advertisement. The Super Bowl commercial will be all Xbox One and so will the sweeps month finale shows on US TV. Buy it on PC, 360, or Xbox One but it will never see a PS4 release if it is as good as they say.

And here we go with the same stupid argument about purchasing stuff and MS having a ton of money.

COD was first release on xbox 360 than on PS3,what stopped MS from making a deal with Activision and getting the game for self.? Oh yeah i tell that it would have not been a very good deal for Activision,EA is no a company who like to give exclusivity Mass Effect is proof of that EA is the reason why it landed on PS3,even when the first game was publish by MS it self and had a sticker of only on xbox.

This game is not Halo and is not from MS,EA make a deal with MS and i am sure knowing how the PS4 is selling and seeing how every single multiplatform game has sold better on PS4,they most be crying now for making a deal with MS,is the reason why EA was fast to say hey the sequel is not exclusive this is a one game deal,so yeah you can bet all you want that this game sequel will be on PS4,it would be to expensive for MS to make sense,in fact Titanfall is not even publish by MS is by EA,so that make me think that the whole only on xbox for ever thing is not ever secure for the first chapter,let alone the sequel.

Is funny to see you actually try to imply that a multiplatform game could sell half a million xbox one,when you can have that game on 360 which is way cheaper or on PC,but even if you were right,half a million console move by this game would mean sh** the PS4 has 1.2 million advantage with a severe shortage,at it will be much bigger by March.

Gears of war is own by Epic,and the game was publish by MS since no one bough Epic the game was hold by the deal MS and Epic had,which is not the same thing that happen with Bioware once it was bought,so MS exclusivity ran its course and EA release the game on PS3,even that MS publish it first and even that it read only on xbox.

Titanfall is not own by MS,or even publish by MS so what ever MS want to do is not up to them,but EA and Respawn,and we all know EA.

MS wouldn't have tried to buy COD back then cause it was at the outset of the 360 launch and RROD. Plus activision wasn't going that route with the way the original Xbox sold. MS is treating this game like Halo and obviously believes in it like a Halo type game. While the PS4 is selling is great and I wouldn't try to take anything away from that, it is in 31 countries compared to 13 and had an extra week in the states and is cheaper. You're talking like its five million ahead and not just 1.2 not even 2 full months post launch. Nothing is to expensive for MS. Its just a matter of if the execs feel the franchise is worth writing the check, and again, if the game is as good as everyone who's played it feels it is, and if it sells Xbox One systems MS will deem it a priority and write the check. The fantasy land that you live in that MS can't write the check is silly. Will they, I don't know. It all depends on how the game performs. But can they, absolutely buy the sequel and ensure it never sees a PS console. Also, I don't personally care if its on PC or the 360. I'm buying it on Xbox One. If the PS4 stretches its worldwide lead further, good for them. MS has its work cut out for them as they must find a way to slash the price and launch worldwide and enable all features worldwide. These are first year issues they will have to overcome, but if a gen is over after 2 months how in the hell did the PS3 gain traction after sucking ass for 3 years?

Its very simple. They lowered the price, brought the games, delivered the content, and played the long game. This gen will be a fight to the death, but its far from over. Not even by a longshot, lol. And EA is in bed with MS, the 200 billion dollar company. For the last time, if execs see Titanfall as key to the long term success of Xbox they will write whatever check is needed.

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 StriateEnd
Member since 2013 • 521 Posts

EA loves money too much to miss out on releasing a sure to be hit game on the fastest selling console of all time. If not Titanfall 1 then it's sequel/s which EA will try and release annually/bi-annually.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@shawn30 said:

LOL still butt hurt I see? Titanfall is available on SEVERAL platforms.....two of which do not require a $500 purchase. I'd wager one of the platforms is owned by everyone in this thread. That does NOT mean they want to play that stupid game. I have a PC and a 360....and no interest in picking that game up for either. It certainly won't sell the X1 to me.

But hey.....continue to justify your selection. Maybe you'll actually start to believe it yourself if you continue to defend it.

However, if you are a Sony fanboy, and only have sony consoles, you have to have two platforms if you want to play TitanFall.

If a Sony fan wanted TitanFall...they can get it for PC...or buy a cheaper 360. It really isn't necessary to have an X1 for the game....and since the next gen launch....heavy hitters should be on the new console. Apparently...that is not possible for this game. Which means MS didn't exactly win for the money they spent.

Again, for the cheap seats: "You have to have 2 platforms". No getting around it. So, you are saying "If I go with the PS4, I have to have two platforms to compete with the Xbox One's library"

Self.fricken.ownage.

/thread.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 StormyJoe

@tormentos: Did you get dropped on the head, or are you just not reading what I type?

One more time: If you are a Playstation guy, you have to have a SECOND PLATFORM to play TitanFall. It doesn't matter if it's a 360 or PC - It's still a SECOND PLATFORM.

So, yet again, you are saying that Playstation fanboys have to have 2 platforms to compete with the Xbox One's library.

Self ownage.

/thread

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 tormentos

@shawn30 said:

MS wouldn't have tried to buy COD back then cause it was at the outset of the 360 launch and RROD. Plus activision wasn't going that route with the way the original Xbox sold. MS is treating this game like Halo and obviously believes in it like a Halo type game. While the PS4 is selling is great and I wouldn't try to take anything away from that, it is in 31 countries compared to 13 and had an extra week in the states and is cheaper. You're talking like its five million ahead and not just 1.2 not even 2 full months post launch. Nothing is to expensive for MS. Its just a matter of if the execs feel the franchise is worth writing the check, and again, if the game is as good as everyone who's played it feels it is, and if it sells Xbox One systems MS will deem it a priority and write the check. The fantasy land that you live in that MS can't write the check is silly. Will they, I don't know. It all depends on how the game performs. But can they, absolutely buy the sequel and ensure it never sees a PS console. Also, I don't personally care if its on PC or the 360. I'm buying it on Xbox One. If the PS4 stretches its worldwide lead further, good for them. MS has its work cut out for them as they must find a way to slash the price and launch worldwide and enable all features worldwide. These are first year issues they will have to overcome, but if a gen is over after 2 months how in the hell did the PS3 gain traction after sucking ass for 3 years?

Its very simple. They lowered the price, brought the games, delivered the content, and played the long game. This gen will be a fight to the death, but its far from over. Not even by a longshot, lol. And EA is in bed with MS, the 200 billion dollar company. For the last time, if execs see Titanfall as key to the long term success of Xbox they will write whatever check is needed.

Oh please dude stop with the crappy arguments,...

MS is not treating this game like Halo is just advertising it just like they advertise anything they have.

First the PS4 release on NA alone and sold 1 million units sold completely sold,it took MS 13 countries to do that and the next day store had units to sell in fact 2 days latter many stores in NY had day 1 edition unsold.

Second the xbox one had that same week advantage on EU where they release on the 22 while sony release on the 29,still the PS4 pass the xbox one on its launch day,even on countries like Uk which were MS strongholds this gen pass gen,so drop the whole 13 countries excuse MS need 13 countries to sell what sony sold in NA alone,in fact it took the xbox one 10 days to sell 1 million in US it took sony 24 hours.

The same advantages the PS4 had on NA the xbox one had them on EU as well,and they already loss EU even with a week advantage,so the week wasn't the problem.

Really maybe you should buy sony and end the war nothing is to expensive for MS,wait why they don't buy GTA or COD.? Oh yeah when you invest on things like that you expect a returns,what happen for rare.? Yeah biggest waste of money for MS without direction you have nothing,if MS buy buy Titanfall which i doubt that mean they need to get something good out of it,how many great games had flopped sales wise.?

Just because some journalist like COD with robots doesn't mean all those COD gamers do,ultimately they have the last word on it.

Oh i know MS can write a check,but i also know that they didn't wrote one for GTA or COD,because those games sell so well that if they want the game for their lines of console alone it would not justify the quantity of dollars they would have to pay,Rockstar could say OK you want GTA 6 exclusive here is the deal we want 1.5 billions...

This is what you don't get paying for exclusivity is something MS has done for years,and there is a reason why the biggest multiplatform games are still that way today it doesn't make sense from a business standpoint.

Lets say MS pay for exclusivity thinking the game will move consoles and they pay $500 millions for it and the game fail to meet the demand and fail to move consoles,then what yeah you just blew half a million in something that didn't help you at all, hype is one thing the real world is another.

Yeah that is you,you don't care but most 360 fans will care when they see all they need is to drop $60 for the game instead of $620 for it on xbox one,hell with that i build a more powerful than xbox one PC and get the game to.

Well that because 1 the PS3 was the successor of the most successful console ever made by far,and 2 because it didn't take 3 years for the PS3 to take off like you blind lemmings want to pretend.

On 2008 the PS3 got its first game with a perfect score here,funny the xbox 360 still waiting for one with a 10 here,sad how you lemmings have such distorted reality in your mind,when games like Warhawk and Uncharted landed on 2007...lol

But but it took the PS3 3 years to be good..lol

The games arrived since 2007,so did the price cut,the only difference this time is that sony is the one who master the art of price cutting,they are hardware makers and know how to cut a corner way better than MS ever will,so if MS cut the price sony can do the same,and they did it with the PS3 all gen long,hell they lower more in price that MS ever did,still while carrying Blu-ray which the xbox lack.

EA is crying right now after seeing BF4 sell better on the PS4,ahahaha any deal from now own will cost MS a ton of cash and the more the PS4 open that lead the more it will cost MS,remember is business and EA know that cutting a game from PS4 when it can potentially be the best selling version will have a huge weight on any decision EA makes from now on,remember when this deal was done Sony looked weak and MS looked like they were going for the kill,how the tables have turn.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@stormyjoe: that is literally the stupid argument I have ever heard. The same can be said for any other platform.

Avatar image for deactivated-5851fca92f6f5
deactivated-5851fca92f6f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-5851fca92f6f5
Member since 2010 • 100 Posts

@lostrib said:

@ProtossX said:

@silversix_ said:

it will be a hit and it won't come on ps4 unless its like Mass Effect 1 and comes 5y later. The most important question is who actually really cares? You could probably run the game in 720p on a $450 computer from BestBuy, the kind of crap most console only owners use to write on SW.

dude titanfall isn't like world of warcraft or diablo 3 visually the graphics of titan fall can really only be experienced on 300$+ graphic cards atleast ur looking at 1k for a computer that can run this on max settings an not lag

xbox one will run it flawlessly and no lag or u can spend like 1k an run it on a pc but the pc community isn't gonna be as good for this game as xbox live will be so why play it on a system nobody is competing on theres gonna be tons of tourneys for xbox 1 prolly not nearly as many for pc

you are truly delusional

My thoughts exactly, but that's what fanboyism does to you.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Titanfall 2 is practically guaranteed to be on PS4, quote me on this. Not that I care though.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178864 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@shawn30 said:

If a Sony fan wanted TitanFall...they can get it for PC...or buy a cheaper 360. It really isn't necessary to have an X1 for the game....and since the next gen launch....heavy hitters should be on the new console. Apparently...that is not possible for this game. Which means MS didn't exactly win for the money they spent.

Again, for the cheap seats: "You have to have 2 platforms". No getting around it. So, you are saying "If I go with the PS4, I have to have two platforms to compete with the Xbox One's library"

Self.fricken.ownage.

/thread.

I'm so sorry that reading comprehension is not a strong suit for you. What I said was...it's not necessary to buy an X1 to play the game. Take some time and let that sink in. We'll wait.

Oh and seriously using ownage...hahahahaha.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@ProtossX said:

@silversix_ said:

lol it's Source Engine and can barely run 720P on the X1

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 StormyJoe

@PinkieWinkie said:

@stormyjoe: that is literally the stupid argument I have ever heard. The same can be said for any other platform.

How?

The point is, certain "cows" are saying that TitanFall not being on the PS3/4 is not an advantage for Microsoft - I am saying that is not true; and that saying "Well, I can play it instead on X" is even worse because they are then saying "I need two systems to compete with the Xbox One".

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 StormyJoe

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@shawn30 said:

Self.fricken.ownage.

/thread.

I'm so sorry that reading comprehension is not a strong suit for you. What I said was...it's not necessary to buy an X1 to play the game. Take some time and let that sink in. We'll wait.

I don't disagree with that comment at face value. But, then saying "a Sony fan could get it on X" is a bunch of crap - you are saying "That person has to have two platforms to play TitanFall if one of them is a PS3/4".

It doesn't matter if that "2nd platform" is a PC or 360 - it's still a 2nd platform. Is it as good for the XB1 as it would be if it were a true "exclusive"? No. But, people dismissing the obvious MS advantage is irritating because it's a bullshit statement.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@shawn30 said:

Several, lol? Three only, buy counting isn't likely your forte. If you have no interest in the game and feels its overated, why keep talking about it? Why keep posting? Isn't it a waste of your time?

Three is several.

Several

adjective

1. being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/several?s=t

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

@bforrester420 said:

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@shawn30 said:

Several, lol? Three only, buy counting isn't likely your forte. If you have no interest in the game and feels its overated, why keep talking about it? Why keep posting? Isn't it a waste of your time?

Three is several.

Several

adjective

1. being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.

so, you can count to 'several'? no. you can't.

shawn30 has a good point, you guys should count in an integer format.

several can be three, but i am guessing someone used the word several so it sounds like more than 3 in order to try and butthurt people. i mean, what is the maximum number several can be? and the fact several can stand in for lots of numbers also means you cant count to it. besides, why say several when you know the answer is 3? 3 is even easier to type. definite fanboyism in my opinion. who said several first?

also fyi - some of you guys might not realise that microsoft is unavoidable when it comes to titanfall. i have said many times i don't enjoy paying the windows license but unfortunately in the case of titanfall you'll need microsoft windows, and origin.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@CrownKingArthur: I was just pointing out that the literal definition of "several" is three or more, but not "many" (which is every bit as nebulous as "several").

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

i mean, think about it. there were 3, and someone used the word 'several'. so that means the person who said several, obviously was either

too lazy or lacking in competance to count to three

able to count to three but wanted to use several for butthurt

i mean why go around butthurting people like that over titanfall if it's so fucking easy to get a pc or xbox 360 to play it? must be because they are an attention seeking hater.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@shawn30 said:

Self.fricken.ownage.

/thread.

I don't disagree with that comment at face value. But, then saying "a Sony fan could get it on X" is a bunch of crap - you are saying "That person has to have two platforms to play TitanFall if one of them is a PS3/4".

It doesn't matter if that "2nd platform" is a PC or 360 - it's still a 2nd platform. Is it as good for the XB1 as it would be if it were a true "exclusive"? No. But, people dismissing the obvious MS advantage is irritating because it's a bullshit statement.

dammit stormy,

the cloud is blocking your vision,

I guess you cant Kinect any thoughts properly,

sony fans can buy a vaio if they are that hardcore to sony,

with a NVidia graphics and still smoke xbox one.

this 2nd platform argument doesn't make any sense,

considering most already have a pc or xbox 360....

face it no one wants an xbox one, why I can buy one used right now,

for 450 with ryse and dead rising 3, but **** that....

but to stay on point yall,

titanfall 2 will be on ps4,

just like call of duty 2 wasn't on ps3,

but cod 3 was on ps3

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@tormentos said:

@shawn30 said:

Oh please dude stop with the crappy arguments,...

MS is not treating this game like Halo is just advertising it just like they advertise anything they have.

First the PS4 release on NA alone and sold 1 million units sold completely sold,it took MS 13 countries to do that and the next day store had units to sell in fact 2 days latter many stores in NY had day 1 edition unsold.

Second the xbox one had that same week advantage on EU where they release on the 22 while sony release on the 29,still the PS4 pass the xbox one on its launch day,even on countries like Uk which were MS strongholds this gen pass gen,so drop the whole 13 countries excuse MS need 13 countries to sell what sony sold in NA alone,in fact it took the xbox one 10 days to sell 1 million in US it took sony 24 hours.

The same advantages the PS4 had on NA the xbox one had them on EU as well,and they already loss EU even with a week advantage,so the week wasn't the problem.

Really maybe you should buy sony and end the war nothing is to expensive for MS,wait why they don't buy GTA or COD.? Oh yeah when you invest on things like that you expect a returns,what happen for rare.? Yeah biggest waste of money for MS without direction you have nothing,if MS buy buy Titanfall which i doubt that mean they need to get something good out of it,how many great games had flopped sales wise.?

Just because some journalist like COD with robots doesn't mean all those COD gamers do,ultimately they have the last word on it.

Oh i know MS can write a check,but i also know that they didn't wrote one for GTA or COD,because those games sell so well that if they want the game for their lines of console alone it would not justify the quantity of dollars they would have to pay,Rockstar could say OK you want GTA 6 exclusive here is the deal we want 1.5 billions...

This is what you don't get paying for exclusivity is something MS has done for years,and there is a reason why the biggest multiplatform games are still that way today it doesn't make sense from a business standpoint.

Lets say MS pay for exclusivity thinking the game will move consoles and they pay $500 millions for it and the game fail to meet the demand and fail to move consoles,then what yeah you just blew half a million in something that didn't help you at all, hype is one thing the real world is another.

Yeah that is you,you don't care but most 360 fans will care when they see all they need is to drop $60 for the game instead of $620 for it on xbox one,hell with that i build a more powerful than xbox one PC and get the game to.

Well that because 1 the PS3 was the successor of the most successful console ever made by far,and 2 because it didn't take 3 years for the PS3 to take off like you blind lemmings want to pretend.

On 2008 the PS3 got its first game with a perfect score here,funny the xbox 360 still waiting for one with a 10 here,sad how you lemmings have such distorted reality in your mind,when games like Warhawk and Uncharted landed on 2007...lol

But but it took the PS3 3 years to be good..lol

The games arrived since 2007,so did the price cut,the only difference this time is that sony is the one who master the art of price cutting,they are hardware makers and know how to cut a corner way better than MS ever will,so if MS cut the price sony can do the same,and they did it with the PS3 all gen long,hell they lower more in price that MS ever did,still while carrying Blu-ray which the xbox lack.

EA is crying right now after seeing BF4 sell better on the PS4,ahahaha any deal from now own will cost MS a ton of cash and the more the PS4 open that lead the more it will cost MS,remember is business and EA know that cutting a game from PS4 when it can potentially be the best selling version will have a huge weight on any decision EA makes from now on,remember when this deal was done Sony looked weak and MS looked like they were going for the kill,how the tables have turn.

Damn, that was one hell of a incoherent post. You Cow well, my friend. I stand by my earlier post for the reasons there. Have a nice day.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

It will be a hit, and the sequel will show up on other platforms.

It's one thing for a company to buy exclusivity when a game is expected to sell a few million copies near the launch of a console (when install base is low). It's another thing for a company to buy exclusivity to a game after a few years have gone by, and the install bases for both consoles are much, much larger.

At that point it'd be like trying to buy exclusivity to GTA, or Call of Duty. It'd require far too much money.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By StormyJoe

@

@killatwill15 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@shawn30 said:

Self.fricken.ownage.

/thread.

dammit stormy,

but cod 3 was on ps3

The graphics difference is not what you claim

You still need two platforms. There is no getting around it. I like how all of a sudden, cows have 360s lying around...

The XB1 is selling quite well, and you can buy used PS4's on eBay, too: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=playstation+4&_frs=1

There is no proof TitanFall 2 will be on PS4. They have only said that the first one won't be on it.

Why would Cod 2 come to PS3, when CoD3 was already out? The comparison makes no sense since the PS4 is available today.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By killatwill15

@StormyJoe said:

@

@killatwill15 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@shawn30 said:

Self.fricken.ownage.

/thread.

dammit stormy,

but cod 3 was on ps3

You still need two platforms. There is no getting around it. I like how all of a sudden, cows have 360s lying around...

The XB1 is selling quite well, and you can buy used PS4's on eBay, too: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=playstation+4&_frs=1

There is no proof TitanFall 2 will be on PS4. They have only said that the first one won't be on it.

Why would Cod 2 come to PS3, when CoD3 was already out? The comparison makes no sense since the PS4 is available today.

you think ea is going to throw away money like that on titanfall2?

what makes more sense....

a game selling 5 million across 3 platforms? (t1:xb1, 360, pc)....

or a game selling 10 million? (t2:ps4,xb1,pc)

they only took the offer from Microsoft because it was guaranteed profit when it hits sales,

and some already have a pc, so who cares if you have to have 2 platforms,

as long as one of em aint "xflop done"....

that's why titanfall is multiplatform, you have options you know,

but at least with pc you don't have to pay subscription fees

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

I'll get it a year after it comes out when it $5 on PC.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

@

So you still riding that sh**.?

I have a PC a 360 and a PS3,in fact i don't even own a PS4 what 2 hardware i need to play titanfall.?

I just need to freaking get the game for xbox 360 and say no more,i don't need 2 hardware just 1 of the 3 different platforms it will be in,i already have 2 so yeah don't need a damn xbox one.

Speaking in an investor call last night (transcribed by Seeking Alpha), EA exec Blake J. Jorgensen explained that the publisher already had its eyes on a multiplatform future.

"I'm sure that there will be future Titanfalls at some point that may be on multiple product platforms," he said.

Despite this, Titanfall developer Respawn has already reassured PlayStation fans that it will still make PS4 games in the future.

"Of course we will," studio co-founder Vince Zampella said on Twitter last month. "Just not the first Titanfall."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-20-ea-talks-multiplatform-titanfall-sequels

And while Titanfall will always be a Microsoft exclusive, EA said that any potential sequels could possibly be coming to PS4.

"So obviously it's the first title that's committed to a single platform," Jorgensen said.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/19/ea-explains-titanfalls-exclusivity-on-xbox-and-pc

So yeah the sequel is coming to PS4,and seeing how BF4 and NFS sold better on PS4 yeah even less EA will want to pass on the PS4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tormentos

@shawn30 said:

Damn, that was one hell of a incoherent post. You Cow well, my friend. I stand by my earlier post for the reasons there. Have a nice day.

Your surely was...

So for how much MS will win this generation.? And how much those $200 billions will help because it certainly didn't help MS win a single generation in 12 years,so maybe they are doing something wrong and they need your financial advice,maybe you can help their even worse phone division..lol

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By StormyJoe

#@tormentos: Great, you have 2 systems now. That's fabulous. It doesn't change anything - if you are going to be a Sony guy, you have to have a 2nd system to play Titanfall. There's no way around it - it's and advantage for MS and a disadvantage for the PS4. End of story.

As for a "TitanFall 2" being on the playstation platform, once again you prove that you are a tool. That article just says "the current agreement is for the first TitanFall". It doesn't say "TitanFall 2 will be on the PS4". No confirmation.

So, you take speculation and present it as fact - one of the main reasons why you lose so many debates.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

#@tormentos: Great, you have 2 systems now. That's fabulous. It doesn't change anything - if you are going to be a Sony guy, you have to have a 2nd system to play Titanfall. There's no way around it - it's and advantage for MS and a disadvantage for the PS4. End of story.

As for a "TitanFall 2" being on the playstation platform, once again you prove that you are a tool. That article just says "the current agreement is for the first TitanFall". It doesn't say "TitanFall 2 will be on the PS4". No confirmation.

So, you take speculation and present it as fact - one of the main reasons why you lose so many debates.

I am a sony guy what 2 system i need to play Titanfall.?

I need just one and i already own 2 of those that support the game,what i don't need is an xbox one to play that game,so once again why do i need 2 systems.

No i don't own a PS4 but i want Infamous SS,and for that i do need a PS4 because is no were else see the different..?

Irrelevant of how many systems you need,if you are going to argue that i need something else to play titanfall you are out of luck,because the xbox one is basically the most expensive way to do it,considering a 360 is ultra cheap and many people can get a PC that play titanfall for less than what Titanfall,live and the xbox one will cost you.

Hell considering that even the xbox 360 got it,a not so flashy card like the 7730 or some crap like that can probably play it at 720p which is in the resolution you will play it.

Despite this, Titanfall developer Respawn has already reassured PlayStation fans that it will still make PS4 games in the future.

"Of course we will," studio co-founder Vince Zampella said on Twitter last month. "Just not the first Titanfall."

Idiot....lol

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

TITANFALL will be GOTY and my god cows must really want this game.

how many threads have you seen of lems saying infamous sucks? that's right NONE!!! cause nobody cares or wants that piece of crap.

Divine_Menace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Divine_Menace
Member since 2007 • 235 Posts

can an online only game be goty?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

I am a sony guy what 2 system i need to play Titanfall.?

I need just one and i already own 2 of those that support the game,what i don't need is an xbox one to play that game,so once again why do i need 2 systems.

No i don't own a PS4 but i want Infamous SS,and for that i do need a PS4 because is no were else see the different..?

Irrelevant of how many systems you need,if you are going to argue that i need something else to play titanfall you are out of luck,because the xbox one is basically the most expensive way to do it,considering a 360 is ultra cheap and many people can get a PC that play titanfall for less than what Titanfall,live and the xbox one will cost you.

Hell considering that even the xbox 360 got it,a not so flashy card like the 7730 or some crap like that can probably play it at 720p which is in the resolution you will play it.

Idiot....lol

That was not in the link. In fact, this is the first I have read it. Link?

You actually are calling me an idiot? HA HA HA!!!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178864 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:

@bforrester420 said:

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@shawn30 said:

Three is several.

Several

adjective

so, you can count to 'several'? no. you can't.

shawn30 has a good point, you guys should count in an integer format.

several can be three, but i am guessing someone used the word several so it sounds like more than 3 in order to try and butthurt people. i mean, what is the maximum number several can be? and the fact several can stand in for lots of numbers also means you cant count to it. besides, why say several when you know the answer is 3? 3 is even easier to type. definite fanboyism in my opinion. who said several first?

also fyi - some of you guys might not realise that microsoft is unavoidable when it comes to titanfall. i have said many times i don't enjoy paying the windows license but unfortunately in the case of titanfall you'll need microsoft windows, and origin.

LOL the stupidity it burns.....

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#83 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@silversix_: I have a $600 dell laptop from best buy and it can't even run the witcher. Stop exaggerating.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@silversix_: I have a $600 dell laptop from best buy and it can't even run the witcher. Stop exaggerating.

No wonder you're okay with 720p, probably never even played a single game in full hd or over

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12066 Posts

Based on the initial reactions to the stress test anyone without a PC or MSoft console will be kicking themselves for not being able to play this game. Can't fricking wait!:!!!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By cainetao11

@silversix_: I already posted a pic of my HDTV displaying 1080p. Not my fault you missed it. Been at this longer than you, been alive longer, and will never be a high maintenance, prima donna that can't enjoy something because he invests his mind in something someone else told him is the way it "should" be. No kid, I'm going to be open to fun experiences on whatever platform, at any resolution, on any continent, with whatever nationality, any color, any religion...........

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By silversix_

@cainetao11 said:

@silversix_: I already posted a pic of my HDTV displaying 1080p. Not my fault you missed it. Been at this longer than you, been alive longer, and will never be a high maintenance, prima donna that can't enjoy something because he invests his mind in something someone else told him is the way it "should" be. No kid, I'm going to be open to fun experiences on whatever platform, at any resolution, on any continent, with whatever nationality, any color, any religion...........

impressive, unbelievable, astonishing, WOW!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By cainetao11

@silversix_: good catching up, kid.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 silversix_

@cainetao11 said:

Are you like 68y old to call everyone kid? Cuz im 25, breh

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

That's probably the Bundle I'll be picking up this year. At least with Titanfall included, I can ignore the fact that Kinect is included. Hate Kinect.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts

@donalbane said:

To reiterate Animal Mother, they said the same thing about ME1.

ME1 is NOW available in the Trilogy Pack for PS3.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 killatwill15

@KingsofQueens said:

@donalbane said:

To reiterate Animal Mother, they said the same thing about ME1.

ME1 is NOW available in the Trilogy Pack for PS3.

titanfall will have an annualised sequel cycle,

believe that,

titanfall 2 next year,

that is the only reason ea banked on respawn,

not because of their future,

but their past.

because creating a fps franchise that can be milked every year,

was the legacy of west and zampella,

and this is what ea intend to do.

and for you lemmings who don't agree,

this is ea we are talking about......

id like to hear arguments that say other wise.....

exclusivity will only run the life of the title was the words of respawn,

so sequel is up for grabs,

and ea is not going to walk away from that kind of money,

that is if the game isn't a dud

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By cainetao11

@silversix_ said:

@cainetao11 said:

I'm a 41 year old, son. Does that ruffle your feathers less?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 silversix_

@cainetao11 said:

@silversix_ said:

@cainetao11 said:

I'm a 41 year old

that kinda sucks

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 cainetao11

If you say so. I wonder if someone so invested in what "society" deems good, and lacking much fortitude to stand free and open to life's experiences, will make it to that age. Now that, would be sad. But, I'm praying for you buster!!

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@silversix_ said:

@cainetao11 said:

thats disgusting, an old man calling everyone son and being an idiot on forums, ewwwww,

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 cainetao11

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@silversix_ said:

@cainetao11 said:

thats disgusting, an old man calling everyone son and being an idiot on forums, ewwwww,

Everyone? Who else have I said that to recently? Elaborate on how I'm being an idiot?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#98  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Over rated game is over rated....if anyone wants to play the game....they can get it on PC. Meh....

That made me laugh. LOL!!!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#99 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@kuu2 said:

@blackace: Terrible idea for MSoft to buy EA. No need when they can just buy exclusivity which is what they have done with Titanfall. If the game is great don't be surprised to hear at E3 that Titanfall will be an exclusive for the entire gen. MSoft doesn't need to buy devs they need to buy exclusives or timed ones. Sony is broke and can't buy anyone so why bother fighting over a Dev that can just be bought off.

EA wants money. BIgger install base is more money. MS is not going to have the install base to convince EA to give exclusivity. In fact...MS doesn't even have true exclusivity. They have it for their two consoles....but PCs are not MS.

You can't run Titanfall on a PC without M$ O/S, so yes, it's M$. Try running Titnafall on Linux or a Mac. Good luck with that.

SonySoldier-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By SonySoldier-_-
Member since 2012 • 1186 Posts

@blackace said:

@SonySoldier-_- said:

The sequels have a better chance than the first one. Nobody is going to care about the first titanfall in a few years.

lmao!! Someone is butthurt. People care about it now, which is all the matters at this point. If the game turns out good, they will want to play the sequels on the same platform they played the first game one.

You seem confused. Read the topic title.. "in a few years". Obviously people care about it now but in a few years they wont. Look at the huge launch of GTAV for example. Its only been out for a few months and its not talked about anywhere near as much as it was prior and during launch..

And to your last point, if that was true everyone would have only bought the PS3 versions of GTAIV when the series went multi plat. So no, not everyone would want to play the sequel on the console they played the first game on. Try again.