*If* Ratchet and Clank fail to get AAA, what will Cows say?*Prediction*

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#101 Ninja-Vox
Member since 2006 • 16314 Posts
[QUOTE="Pripyat"]

[QUOTE="tskeeve"]Or maybe "it's hyped AA." Sorry to burst your bubble.rarsi123

So even Cows don't believe that the PS3 will live up to the x360s launch titles within the first year? That's pretty sad, talk about lowered expectations.

No, they just dont believe that gamespot believes it. Cows got their AAA on day1, gamespot just messed up, possibly overcompensating for their overenthusiastic pdz score.

What AAA did they get on day one? :| I have a feeling what you're going to say, and you'll be embarrassed when you do.

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#102 Pro_wrestler
Member since 2002 • 7880 Posts

[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"]Cows are definately playing it safe these days. I bet Uncharted will suddenly turn into "but it was hyped AA..." before long.Kahuna_1

After what happened to Zelda and Metroid, who can safely hype a sequel...

*Cough*Halo 3*Cough*

Avatar image for Danthegamingman
Danthegamingman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#103 Danthegamingman
Member since 2003 • 19978 Posts

There hasn't been a single official review that gave this game anything less than an 9.0/10.

GameSpot would look pretty stupid if they gave it an 8. Look:

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/932369.asp

Rikusaki
Wouldn't put it past Gamespot, they did it with Bioshock, look here and notice how Gamespots review score is fifth from the bottom http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/931329.asp kinda lame huh? My point is Gamespot is not afraid to give a game one of the lowest scores, even when its as critically acclaimed as Bioshock.
Sinheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 Sinheart
Member since 2003 • 1705 Posts
considering gamespot gave up your arsenal a 8.7 because it felt more like a mission pack to the other games and deadlocked isn't really part of the series, I'm guesing ToD is being hyped AA and will probably get an 8.6 here since it's basically the same as UyA but with prettier graphics. That doesn't mean it's a bad game though. If it's as good as up your arsenal then it will be a great reason to add to the list of reasons to own a ps3.
Norg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 Norg
Member since 2002 • 15959 Posts
Iam pretty sure it will get AAA if it does not it will prob be becasue its the same old thing with a new coat
TMontana1004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#106 TMontana1004
Member since 2007 • 4537 Posts

:lol:Thread failed fankidPaddy345

How does it fail? It's going pretty well if you ask me. You fail.

ApocalypseXIVV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 ApocalypseXIVV
Member since 2004 • 1988 Posts

While it wont change the fact that it was hyped AA, hyping all your games A and AA does have a negative impact...

When you see those PS3 will be better that 360 or is better than 360 threads, remind the cows that they hype their games AA and therefore cant acutally beleive that...since the 360 has plenty of AAA's...its the only way to really use it against them if thats what u want to do...

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#108 Pro_wrestler
Member since 2002 • 7880 Posts

While it wont change the fact that it was hyped AA

ApocalypseXIVV

Nope, I'm not disputing that. Yesterday, every other thread on the front page had "X Magazine/Website gave R&C an AAA score" Now I would like to know how cows will feel if Gamespot doesn't give it an AAA. They will call GSpot biased because they didn't go with the trend of things(There was a guy in this very thread that implied just that). Yet they didn't hype it AAA.

What exactly can cows say? It met their hype yet Gamespot is still t3h biased if it gets less than a 9. Double edged sword were running with indeed.

nicenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#109 nicenator
Member since 2005 • 1938 Posts
[QUOTE="ApocalypseXIVV"]

Pro_wrestler

Nope, I'm not disputing that. Yesterday, every other thread on the front page had "X Magazine/Website gave R&C an AAA score" Now I would like to how cows will if Gamespot doesn't give it an AAA. They will call GSpot biased because they didn't go with the trend of things(There was a guy in this very thread that implied just that). Yet they didn't hype it AAA.

What exactly can cows say? It met their hype yet Gamespot is still t3h biased if it gets less than a 9. Double edged sword were running with indeed.

The whole point of hype is that it is for GS scores only.

The majority are expecting GS to score it 8.5, even if it is an AAA game on other sites.

Therefore, AA hype is fine. To be honest,i think this more highlights the flaws in the whole hype system, rather than showing how one group hypes wrongly.

ApocalypseXIVV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 ApocalypseXIVV
Member since 2004 • 1988 Posts
[QUOTE="ApocalypseXIVV"]

Pro_wrestler

Nope, I'm not disputing that. Yesterday, every other thread on the front page had "X Magazine/Website gave R&C an AAA score" Now I would like to know how cows will feel if Gamespot doesn't give it an AAA. They will call GSpot biased because they didn't go with the trend of things(There was a guy in this very thread that implied just that). Yet they didn't hype it AAA.

theyre cows...what else needs to be said