If Bill Gates was Asian, how well would the 360 sell in Japan?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BioEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BioEffect
Member since 2007 • 521 Posts

I guess I would hate America too if they laid two atomic bombs on my home country.  Anyway, if Gates wasnt from America, how well would the 360 be doing in Japan?

asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts
If I were 8'0", how well would I fare in the National Basketball Association? Oh I'm sorry. I thought we were asking questions that had no answers.
proof11102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 proof11102
Member since 2007 • 1080 Posts
If Bill Gates was asian he wouldn't be deterioate gaming.
luvbeers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 luvbeers
Member since 2004 • 438 Posts
Japanese love America you kidding? 50% of the population of the US are tourists from Japan. They just prefer karate games over counter-terrorist shooters.
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts
Erm, it wouldn't make a difference, Gates hands-on speaking for the system has been quite small.
Japanese love America you kidding? 50% of the population of the US are tourists from Japan. They just prefer karate games over counter-terrorist shooters.luvbeers
50?...
Fusible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Fusible
Member since 2005 • 2828 Posts

I guess I would hate America too if they laid two atomic bombs on my home country.  Anyway, if Gates wasnt from America, how well would the 360 be doing in Japan?

BioEffect
Dude if I were you I would edit that first part, otherwise it's going to get locked, and this thread will disappear. Thats not cool, even though I'm American. Thats a sensitive subject till this day.
-Saul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 -Saul
Member since 2006 • 1072 Posts

That has very much nothing to do with anything. Why do people keep saying 'Gates wants more money', 'Maybe Gates can make the next xbox like...' and so forth?

Gates has nearly nothing to do with any of it. In fact, he's not even head of Microsoft anymore. And if he was asian, his company would still be American. And the Xbox 360 would still be the same. If Japanese people started buying X360 consoles because the founder of the company that made it was asian then they are sheep. And I mean real sheep. Just following things without an opinion apperently.