I Own All 3 Next-Gen Consoles So Fan Boy I Am Not! But The Winner Is...

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

YPRikku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 YPRikku
Member since 2004 • 2232 Posts
I grew up with the playstation brand..and spat(not literally) on the xbox brand...until I got a 360..The playstation is much more sleek than the 360 which is a bit more interfaced than the CMB...but doesent have any games right now :/ 360 has a wide variety.
casinater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 casinater
Member since 2006 • 371 Posts
The PS3 is only going to get better.  The full potential of the PS3 has not even been met, yet.  Also, the PS3's flagship games haven't even hit store shelves!MC2K8
what "flagship" games?....they are all going multiplatform anyway...devs are not loyal they just want money....
04JETTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 04JETTA
Member since 2005 • 5769 Posts

The PS3 is only going to get better.  The full potential of the PS3 has not even been met, yet.  Also, the PS3's flagship games haven't even hit store shelves!MC2K8

amen to that a reading from the book of playstation

BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 BlazeDragon132
Member since 2006 • 7951 Posts
I grew up with the playstation brand..and spat(not literally) on the xbox brand...until I got a 360..The playstation is much more sleek than the 360 which is a bit more interfaced than the CMB...but doesent have any games right now :/ 360 has a wide variety.YPRikku
Yeah, the 360 is alot better than XB. I hated my XB, but the 360 is alot more polished. I love all 3 consoles this gen :D
LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#55 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

1st Place - Ps3

- There's something about it...i just love it basically. Only got it yesterday but the onlines great, the games are great, graphics are great...i luff itt!

Close, But in 2nd Place - Xbox 360

- PS3 only just beats it i think...cos xbox 360's online is the best thing since sliced bread...and there's some awesome games comin out this year :P

And in Third - Nintendo Wii

- I also luv my Wii! Its great, but i only tend to play it when my friends are round cos its just much more fun on 2 player. Also bloody good console :P

So yea...i think the PS3 is the best console, and can only get better :) Expensive, but worth it.

p.s Fanboys are very much ghey... 

BassPlayingKing
I smell fakeboy. Here's a quick translation of the OP: Teh PS3 is awesome! Other consoles, not so much