I doubt Playstation is going anywhere, and as for Xbox.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#1 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Microsoft Game Studios' Phil Spencer led a presentation at SXSW over the weekend and reiterated the company's commitment to Xbox, allaying fears that the division might be sold off. Which is nice.

Official Xbox magazine article, posted to totalxbox.com yesterday states that leadership is on board the brand. Now I get that fanboys want to try to hurt the other fanboys, but I hope this ends the xbox being sold non sense for the time being. I doubt very highly that, even with the financial trouble Sony is in, that the PlayStation is going anywhere either.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Greatest console launch in gaming history...but PlayStation is going nowhere. Makes sense.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

Greatest console launch in gaming history...but PlayStation is going nowhere. Makes sense.

Greatest launch without any games?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

I would see how the situation is by the end of the year.

Assassin_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Assassin_87
Member since 2004 • 2349 Posts

@xboxdone74: He's saying that both are in good shape, you dunce.

noodlevixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 noodlevixen
Member since 2010 • 480 Posts

@xboxdone74: Wow reading comprehension must not be a strong point here. He meant "going nowhere" as in they are not abandoning or leaving gaming. Many people keep saying MS and Sony are going to abandon their gaming division because of various problems.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

Haha read what he wrote again before you board the fanboy train numbnuts.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@MonsieurX: keep on beggin' B-)

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MonsieurX

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: keep on beggin' B-)

So,derailing again?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#10 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

Titanfall can't save it. It's not even a 90 metacritic title (like Shogun 2). The lower price point of the Playstation 4 makes this an easy win. It's over.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

entertainment industry, and video games in particular, is such a volatile line of work. one game can change the tides of a console....

i think both are not out of the woods yet. i personally think ms is doing fine, but i dont think they are happy what their execs and pr did to the bone. i dont think they are happy in 2nd place this time around but they couldnt capitalize off sonys arrogance last gen and wii's non gamer console

sony needs to turn around their other divisions. it sucks that sony entertainment actually turned it around, no thanks to harrison and kuturagi, but the company cant get ahead because of other boneheaded decisions

hopefully these 2 dont go anywhere which i think they wont...but i would hate their deep pockets and resources be cut off because other factors

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

I'm glad to hear that now Phil Spencer give us some new IPs you can do it!!!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Great news to hear!

In other Xbox news Titanfall 9/10.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Great news to hear!

Congratz to lems, but as of now, this is hardly direct ownage against cows. Let's wait to see what SS gets from GS.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cainetao11

@xboxdone74 said:

Way to define the sentence wrong, guy. "not going anywhere" was referring to not folding, or going out of business. Try not to be defensive all the time. Not everything is an attack.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@ermacness said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Great news to hear!

Congratz to lems, but as of now, this is hardly direct ownage against cows. Let's wait to see what SS gets from GS.

OH I can tell you ahead of time 7/10.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#18  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

I dont know if you ever heard about them but there is a thing called "multiplats". But yeah, Sony droped the ball on the exclusive front... really disappointing so far. But then again, the PS3 also had no worthy exclusives in its 1st year and then it beat the cr4p out of the xbox by the end of last gen.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MonsieurX

@Vatusus said:

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

I dont know if you ever heard about them but there is a thing called "multiplats". But yeah, Sony droped the ball on the exclusive front... really disappointing so far. But then again, the PS3 also had no worthy exclusives in its 1st year and then it beat the cr4p out of the xbox by the end of last gen.

Buying a new console day 1 for multiplats,really?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

Apart from some of the inane trolling, if anybody believes that the Xbox/Playstation brand is going anywhere, they need to take off the blinkers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#21 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@Vatusus said:

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Buying a new console day 1 for multiplats,really?

Not really. I only bought a PS4 because I had a gift card. None of the consoles are worth it atm. However xboxdone74 was probably talking about sales and in that, the PS4 was the greatest console game of all time.

Oh, and Resogun is almost worth of a PS4 buy imo. I swear I spent more hours in that game than in any other I've played in months! Addictive as hell

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

Both winning as long as they keep Nintendo down.

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Dat Sony PR is boss! Best marketing ever! 6 Million consoles sold, with no games. Gotta be in awe.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 cainetao11

@uninspiredcup said:

Titanfall can't save it. It's not even a 90 metacritic title (like Shogun 2). The lower price point of the Playstation 4 makes this an easy win. It's over.

Doesn't have to outsell the PS4 to be successful enough to stay in the industry. Just look at the 360 and PS3. The Wii spanked them.

MisterXMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MisterXMedia
Member since 2013 • 233 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Doesn't have to outsell the PS4 to be successful enough to stay in the industry. Just look at the 360 and PS3. The Wii spanked them.

Microsoft is going to lose 10s of billions this gen.

Their XBL Gold subscriptions are down massively. Most of them moved to PS+. Why do you think MS made games for gold?

They're going to lose software royalties they've enjoyed last-gen. The new batman game is tracking 4 to 1 in PS4's favor.

They've spend $6 billion in R&D for an inferior machine. They've spent billions on titanfall advertisements and bribery. There is absolutely no way MS is going to end up with a profit this gen. They're going to lose more than SONY did last-gen.

I think Xbone will be MS's last console.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

This is what you guys said when PS3 came out also and the PS3 did fine. Xbox gets games earlier and ends with fewer games released in the last few years than PS each gen. I know PS4 will have many many more exclusives this gen than X1 will.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

No it doesn't, but an Xbox will never outsell a Playstation. 360 was MS's best chance with huge advantages and PS3 still came back and has sold more.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#28  Edited By blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

aren't there games available for the PS4 where you live?

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

Sony as a company is in trouble, ps4 sales won't save them....every single sony product from tv's to phones to stereo's to whatever sells badly. And by the way, my name says it all.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MonsieurX

@ps4hasnogames said:

Sony as a company is in trouble, ps4 sales won't save them....every single sony product from tv's to phones to stereo's to whatever sells badly. And by the way, my name says it all.

But Killzone:SF is a game and Knack as well.

Therefore,PS4 has games.

Q.E.D

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PS4hasNOgames

@MonsieurX said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

Therefore,PS4 has games.

Q.E.D

LOL na I'm good. I don't like mediocre shooters and D-Rated platformers. thanks

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MonsieurX

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

Therefore,PS4 has games.

Q.E.D

But those are games on the PS4.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Did anyone actually expect to see leadership waffle before the launch of their biggest hype train? They're not going to undermine their success by doing that. What's going to really matter is where they are at a couple of years from now.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cainetao11

@MisterXMedia said:

@cainetao11 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Their XBL Gold subscriptions are down massively. Most of them moved to PS+. Why do you think MS made games for gold?

They're going to lose software royalties they've enjoyed last-gen. The new batman game is tracking 4 to 1 in PS4's favor.

They've spend $6 billion in R&D for an inferior machine. They've spent billions on titanfall advertisements and bribery. There is absolutely no way MS is going to end up with a profit this gen. They're going to lose more than SONY did last-gen.

I was series 7 registered from 1993-1996. Have been an investor, market, company tracker for over 20 years. Are there possibilities? Yes. Did you see the thread I posted the Phil Spencer quotes from yesterdays interview? They aren't going any where for the time being. Sony, can just as easily fold up. PS4 selling well, but at a loss on every console, 6 billion in debt, the PS4 would have to sell 5oo million units to get 3/4 out of debt. They are both here to stay for time being.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cainetao11

@clr84651 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

No it doesn't, but an Xbox will never outsell a Playstation. 360 was MS's best chance with huge advantages and PS3 still came back and has sold more.

Never said it will. Look at my post history. When have I ever said Sony wont out sell xbox? Since sales are so important, we all agree universally the Wii spanked both last gen?

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

;)

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#37 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@slimdogmilionar said:

Both winning as long as they keep Nintendo down.

Why do fanboys always think it's Sony + Microsoft vs Nintendo? Only on SW...

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 slimdogmilionar

@Bigboi500: Not saying they teaming up but last generation Wii was a serious contender. With Wii U out of the way both companies have a little more wiggle room, and be a little more agressive IMO.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

@MisterXMedia said:

@cainetao11 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

where are you pulling that from?

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Microsoft are incredibly rich. They tower over Sony. Microsoft want that living room space. So even if One fails, they'll keep trying until they monopolise the entire entertainment market.

If I had to place a bet, I'd put it on Xbox, not Sony, regardless of how well the PS4 is selling.

Not that I want any of the three companies to stop producing consoles. I want they all to prosper. I'm just placing my bet.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

Therefore,PS4 has games.

Q.E.D

LOL love your name, What are you gonna do when Sony comes out with multiple AAA exclusive games within the year or next ? (Pretty simple to guess that will happen just looking at quality exclusives from last year with ps3 compared to 360 or even the year before)

THe lems usual arguement of ps4 not having games isn't gonna stick for long (still think that discussion is dumb as xone major exclusives were ryse, DR3, KI and Forza while ps4 had resogun, knack and KZ)-------- not much of a difference

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 slimdogmilionar

@PS4TrumpsXbox1: Yea i have an xbox1 one but I already know what to expect, good games support for the first few years then after that Halo, maybe one other exclusive, and then exclusive deals later on in the gen aka PS4 time. Deja vu?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cainetao11

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@cainetao11 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

A hurt butt.

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 slimdogmilionar

@cainetao11 said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@cainetao11 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

A hurt butt.

M$ actually spent 8.9 bil in R&D. Even though M$ is losing the console war against does not mean they are losing to Sony. Sony is not even close to being competition for M$, that 8.9 bil M$ spent on R&D is over half of Sony's net worth. M$ has way bigger competition than Sony so it makes sense that their system would take a stab @ all of their competition, when Apple or Google make a system then that's when M$ will have problems, also when steam box comes out graphics between PS4 and Xb1 won't matter so making a consoles best selling point graphics is impractical when you know another company has a machine in the works that will crush you in that department. You guys really must not know how much money M$ has, even if they lost what Sony did last Gen they would be ok since they worth about 20x more. If M$ gets backed into a corner they won't go bankrupt, they'll just throw more money out there to build a machine that Sony could not afford to.

PS not going anywhere either what I see Sony doing is selling off everything but PS and let PS rebuild the companies finances then come out with rebranded versions of Viao, and Bravia not too mention Xperia phones finally starting to get some recognition. Good strategy IMO.

hermitron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By hermitron
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@@Poor (formerly fellow) consolites, you don't see that coming do you?

Since this my 1st post - let me inform you first that I had owned consoles as old as Atari 2600, the Panasonic 3do and Sega's Dreamcast and I still own an original fat Xbox 360 which still works but it's on way to RROD - it crashes sometimes).

Now on topic - I called you formerly fellow consolites, cause I was actually an avid console gamer and defended consoles against PC the time consoles were actually marvels of technology and offered unique ways of promoting gameplay. I still believe that consoles have their place in the living foolproof room entertainment BUT THIS GENERATION will be the last probably for consoles as we knew them - the line between this generations consoles and PCs is getting blurry and that's not good for consoles.

Let me now explain - Why/What did Sony and M$ achieve by going X86 architecture this round? This is some Q & A I did to myself and I want to share:

Q. Do you really think they did ask the developers their opinion?

A. They probably did and developers are sure happy to program for the same architecture (x86) while only having to adapt for the different APIs (direct x for XBONE, OpenGl for PS4).

Q. What did they gain by that - what did they lose?

A. They made the devs happy and got a cheap excuse and/or they wanted/were forced to use cheap a$$ hardware in their consoles so they A)they didn't want/couldn't afford to lose money again on hardware sales at launch B) the console would be too expensive ( you wouldn't buy a console with an i7 and gtx titan/r290x which costs 1000+ drew 400+watt at the outlet - would you?) C) IBM POWER (you know those beasts in older generations) couldn't bother/was too expensive, D) ARM doesn't cut it yet. (if I'm not mistaken, ages ago Acorn Archimedes had the most powerful 64-BIT risc cpu and that was an ARM).

The AMD kabini APU's they chose are not or will be any PC Gamer's/Power User's cpu of choice - they are netbook/cheap laptop cpus with a decent gpu (arguably the best as of now socs) and hermits who know the basics (including me) are correct calling them tablet processors - they not even 8 true cores as you think guys - they can be at best described as a low end QUAD core since there a 4 modules of 2 core each which share resources - its the AMD version of Hyper Threading with low IPC (read game performance) and slow speed in GHz too. That's why since now intel dual cores destroyed amd apus in cpu performance in GAMING. (The Gpu part is clearly better in amd offerings than intel's ofc.) Now if you subtract the cores/modules needed for OS stuff your left with 3 modules/6 fake cores/3 intel cpu cores with HT at low speed... just like the wii -u (And the wii -u core is risc with a pipeline as low as 4-depth unlike the 16 ones amd). Remember its not Athlon/FX class cpu there is there in the so called next-gen wonna be PC cpus.For example in CPU bound games in PC like Skyrim or MMOs - HECK even BF4 you can see massive difference just on the CPU side of things. That's why consoles can't hit easy 1080p 60fps- its the 16 ROPS on xbox and or the WEAK cpu on PS4/XB1. Just like on PC...

What you don't see clearly consolites - is that by going x86 they might have forfeit BACKWARDS compatibility but for sure they achieved FORWARDS compatibility (and cheap one by not including custom/former SOCS) - just like PCs do all these years - hell they don't even need an emulator anymore...

Q. But consoles can be programmed "to the metal" and they run custom OS which is lighter than Windows.

A1. IF with this x86 (PC like) architecture you still think that this is the case - you are the same reason this WON'T happen on PCs, is the same reason this WON'T happen in this gen of consoles. See AMD Mantle - which is the freaking manufacturer of the GPUs in your consoles - Neither M$ or Sony is running that API which I repeat is the API BUILT FROM AMD THEMSELVES to lower the overhead/improve efficiency on weak CPUs (you know those TABLET ones you use) - One is using DX the other is OpenGL or what - the devs wanted x86 to have a common programming platform and YOU really think they are going to research/develop (see spend money) to make a multiplat game better in xbone or ps4 -good luck with that. Only exclusives will take care that and even then don't expect anything more of what AMD MANTLE can achieve which is helping the cpu (high end gpus don't benefit so much).

A2. On the OS side of things ( I have to say I'm impressed with m$ running 3 virtual machines in that tablet cpu) I will answer with a question -WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN XBOXONE-PS4 AND A .... STEAMBOX????? None guys. - The xbone runs some form of Windows 8 embedded for Pocket PCs ....sorry I meant tablets (lol), the PS4 FREEBSD or whatever Unix-like OS and the Steambox runs a Linux variant (another unix like OS) which leads me to this logical thoughts:

-Even though I wasn't excited with Steam Machines/OS since, they offer nothing more than a Pc with Linux and a controller and a only a few games M$ AND SONY, BY GOING FOR OF THE SHELVES PC PARTSIN THEIR CONSOLES HAVE OPENED THE BACK DOOR FOR VALVE TO INVADE THEIR TERRITORY : - What's the difference between a Steam Box and the xbone/ps4? - NONE ONLY THE OS AND THE CONTROLLER.

Sorry consolites, but aside steam boxes having more power (at an expense ofc) and better quality as machines (Valve is no hardware company but e.g. ASUS or Gigabyte do have more quality [capacitors, features, usb ports etc..] than the mass produced gay-green painted foxconn probably motherboards on PS4/xb1]), better performance with higher performing -again of-the shelve- parts.] they run STEAM with MORE games and on top of that? I'm pretty sure STEAM could run on both the XBONE(WINDOWS 8 FOR TABLETS) and the PS4(LINUX OR WHAT).

Just I used to do with last console that had PC like hardware : The original XBOX (Pentium 3/NVidia gpu) where with a bios chip you could upload your OS via FTP (xbox media center anyone?? :p) and add Features that was the norm on PC (rip dvs, copy game disks to disk etc...). - and yes I forgot here to mention the piracy concerns on the new consoles.. (x86 easier to program against PPC)

At the moment the only one gaining is AMD having m$ and Sony be their guinea pigs testing HSA (the only way consoles will get a performance boost with gpppu) and selling 7860s en masse.

In the END, unless m$ and Sony change arch the next gen (unlikely - due to devs,-ease of dev kits etc, price, forwards compatibility), and lock their systems with proprietary hardware, I see them either selling their brands (xbox), be like elite hardware OEMs for PC boxes, be overcome by valve - they did open the door - their better oems in hardware, os ,controllers. Its just that Valve with Occulus could rip the kinnect out. That easy.

--------------------------------

Disclaimer : I love consoles especially when they offered hardware that strong that lasted ages. The Power Pc/Cell couldn't even compare to pcs of that time and that's why they lasted - Saturn/nes/3do could do stuff a pc could only dream of that time - not this time.

- I'm a Hermit now and I love AMD (run 2 5870's in crossfire which challenge and or destroy the so called next gen consoles.)

- PS4/xbone are poor htpcs atm and your deluded if you think they will get better gfx overtime- their only plus is that games will run fine on them for that hardware which doesn't change unlike pcs - don't expect any magic - its Pc hardware and the only thing sony and xbox can do over time to improve gfx is to release another ps5/xbtwo just like pcs do. DX12 will be on windows too right lemmings?

- The exclusives you so brag about are no different than Valves in -house games (HL2 etc), its just Microsoft and sony own more houses/devs/pay for will not be able to afford soon in a war against pc.

-The only real GAMING console left is the WII-U with custom hardware with custom games to boot (titanfall/kz IS NOT so different than BF4/MechWarrior Online (RUNS WITH 24 HUMANS)/COD right? RIGHT?) - its also core for core stronger in cpu than the tablet processors in so called next gen consoles for GAMING. (I can elaborate - don't challenge plz)

-Buy a mouse consolites - you gonna need it sooner than you think... meanwhile enjoy your glorified HTPCs.

- A dangerous forecast but I see M$ selling the xbox brand, sony becoming a steambox oem the likes of dell, ibuypower etc, and Nintendo running POWER8 or some ARMs in handheld and console and despite all the doom and gloom outliving them - at least they offer stuff you can't find on PC.... At least I , as a father now, bought a tablet for surfing, have my PC to melt in strategies, MMos and will get a wii-u whatever to play with kids.

And I won't miss your early rehash of Gow/KZ - those are better played on PCs.

I wouldn't accuse Nintendo of rehashes - they only rehash is console exclusives nowadays - sadly... miss days of neo-geo/ps1/dreamcast/cube etc

Thanks for reading - sorry for grammar etc - English isn't my native language.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 cainetao11

@hermitron:

Ok. I want to read that, but I have class, and Titanfall after.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 PS4hasNOgames

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

Therefore,PS4 has games.

Q.E.D

LOL love your name, What are you gonna do when Sony comes out with multiple AAA exclusive games within the year or next ? (Pretty simple to guess that will happen just looking at quality exclusives from last year with ps3 compared to 360 or even the year before)

THe lems usual arguement of ps4 not having games isn't gonna stick for long (still think that discussion is dumb as xone major exclusives were ryse, DR3, KI and Forza while ps4 had resogun, knack and KZ)-------- not much of a difference

In 2016...when sony hopefully comes out with good games I'll get one. Playstation consoles are never good to get the first 2 years of launch. Until then I will be enjoying my awesome xbox games. Thanks.

I-AM-N00B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49 I-AM-N00B
Member since 2012 • 470 Posts

I think both consoles will be fine in the coming years! Right now Xbox One has the best exclusives by some distance but there is still time for Sony to release a must-have exclusive game for the PS4!

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#50  Edited By Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

@noodlevixen said:

@xboxdone74: Wow reading comprehension must not be a strong point here. He meant "going nowhere" as in they are not abandoning or leaving gaming. Many people keep saying MS and Sony are going to abandon their gaming division because of various problems.

Only Nintendo gamers and PC evangelist says that crap. PlayStation will always be here. Looking forward to the PlayStation 5 announcement.