Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44087 Posts

@Antwan3K:

I don't think I'm out on a thin limb when I say, You're a part time Butcher in real life. Fire up the grill baby !!! lolol :P

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8100 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@Antwan3K:

I don't think I'm out on a thin limb when I say, You're a part time Butcher in real life. Fire up the grill baby !!! lolol :P

i'd like to take credit but blind fanboys make it too easy.. thanks anyway :)

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#153 jv303
Member since 2014 • 545 Posts

@mowgly1: His list is pretty funny. I don't think he actually understand what makes a 1st party game.

If owning an IP makes you a game's developer, then JRR Tolkien's estate made Shadow of Mordor.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Antwan3K

@mowgly1: who owns the Forza Horizon IP?..

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#155  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@Antwan3K said:

And who owns Bloodborne? Cheers!

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tigerdragon: I think the big difference is that Sony's 1st and 2nd party games have been of a lot higher caliber than Microsoft's.

I don't see a need for me to get at PS4, but I would like to play Horizon Zero Dawn.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Antwan3K

@mowgly1 said:
@Antwan3K said:

Looked it up and Sony owns the IP, I stand corrected.. Bloodborne deserves to be on any list associated with Sony 1st party.. kudos to them for partnering up with a studio the caliber of From Software (now that I think about it this is probably an extension of their ownership of Demon's Souls).. I've edited my previous post to reflect this..

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 soul_starter
Member since 2013 • 1377 Posts

@tigerdragon: yes...did I say something else?

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 mowgly1

@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:
@Antwan3K said:

Looked it up and Sony owns the IP, I stand corrected.. Bloodborne deserves to be on any list associated with Sony 1st party.. kudos to them for partnering up with a studio the caliber of From Software (now that I think about it this is probably an extension of their ownership of Demon's Souls).. I've edited my previous post to reflect this..

Oh, now you changed the story. I thought we are arguing about 1st party studios and titles from 1st party studios. @jv303 Man, just look that 180. LOL

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 jv303

@mowgly1: He's just wrapping himself up in circles, changing definitions when it suits him, etc. to craft some kind of universe where Microsoft's first-party is doing better than Sony's.

Like... I understand Xbox fans. I have an Xbox One. Forza Horizon 3 is an excellent game. Gears 4 and Halo 5 are both good. Maybe you're a big Gears fan, a big Halo fan, a big Forza fan... and so you stick with Xbox. I totally understand that perspective, and the people who have it.

But don't lie to yourself about something so you can believe that Xbox is better at everything.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Antwan3K

@mowgly1 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:
@Antwan3K said:

Oh, now you changed the story. I thought we are arguing about 1st party studios and titles from 1st party studios. @jv303 Man, just look that 180. LOL

you should probably take off your fanboy goggles when trying to read.. I've always been including Microsoft owned games/IP, which is exactly what we're talking about if you're trying to say Microsoft hasn't been putting out any quality games this gen in comparison to Sony.. I just wasn't aware that Sony owned Bloodborne.. regardless of that, my point still stands..

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Antwan3K

@jv303 said:

@mowgly1: He's just wrapping himself up in circles, changing definitions when it suits him, etc. to craft some kind of universe where Microsoft's first-party is doing better than Sony's.

Like... I understand Xbox fans. I have an Xbox One. Forza Horizon 3 is an excellent game. Gears 4 and Halo 5 are both good. Maybe you're a big Gears fan, a big Halo fan, a big Forza fan... and so you stick with Xbox. I totally understand that perspective, and the people who have it.

But don't lie to yourself about something so you can believe that Xbox is better at everything.

whats your Xbox Live gamertag?..

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By mowgly1

@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:

you should probably take off your fanboy goggles when trying to read.. I've always been including Microsoft owned games/IP, which is exactly what we're talking about if you're trying to say Microsoft hasn't been putting out any quality games this gen in comparison to Sony.. I just wasn't aware that Sony owned Bloodborne.. regardless of that, my point still stands..

We talked about 1st party. Playground games isn't 1st party studio. And yes, you did 180. You counted Forza Horizon 2 and 3, but those games are made outside MS. But you didn't count Bloodborne and MLB and also you counted games under 85 DELIBERATELY left out PS4 games.

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 jv303

@Antwan3K said:
@jv303 said:

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Antwan3K

@jv303 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@jv303 said:

and yet you don't have a single achievement in any Xbox One games.. 0% for Halo 5: Guardians, 0% for Gears of War 4, 0% for Forza Horizon 3, 0% for Forza Motorsports 6, and the list goes on.. according to your gamertag, you still have a 360 gamerpic, havent played a single XB1 game, have no game captures, and nothing on your activity feed.. any gamescore you have is for a few Xbox 360 games which you barely played..

that's not exactly a ringing endorsement of your Xbox cred, fakeboy..

I, on the other hand, have owned and loved every console Sony made except for the PS4.. My PSN userID is Antwan3k.. Unlike you, I actually play games on the console I own as evidenced by my trophies, feel free to check.. I had both the PS3 and 360 last gen but preferred multiplayer-focused games like Halo and Gears over God of War and Uncharted (though in the PS2 days, I was all about SOCOM: US Navy SEALS for online play).. I also enjoy Forza though i'm not a hardcore racing fan.. and Xbox Live was heads-and-shoulders better than PSN as well.. as a result of those factors at the beginning of this gen, I decided to go with Xbox One first and was going to potentially pick up a PS4 down the road.. but considering the fact that 96% of games are multiplatform these days, I saw little reason to own more than one console anymore.. with Scorpio around the corner, starting to pick up on PC gaming (thanks to already owning games there via Xbox Play Anywhere), and PS4 titles eventually moving to PS Now, that decision is even easier.. Call me a fanboy all you want.. i disagree.. I'm an Xbox fan with too many games in my backlog to justify buying another $300 console in the PS4 just to play their one big exclusive a year.. on the other hand, it's clear you're both a fanboy and a fakeboy.. crawl back into your cave, we're done here..

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Antwan3K

@mowgly1 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:

We talked about 1st party. Playground games isn't 1st party studio. And yes, you did 180. You counted Forza Horizon 2 and 3, but those games are made outside MS. But you didn't count Bloodborne and MLB and also you counted games under 85 DELIBERATELY left out PS4 games.

if your reading comprehension is this bad, I can't help you.. If Microsoft or Sony owns the IP, that's a 1st party offering as far as i'm concerned and I've consistently said as much in this thread..

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 jv303

@Antwan3K: jv303 isn't my XBL, dork. It's just my handle here.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Antwan3K

@jv303 said:

@Antwan3K: jv303 isn't my XBL, dork. It's just my handle here.

I didn't ask for your handle on here.. what's your Xbox Live gamertag?..

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 jv303

I'm not giving you, or anyone else here, my gamertag.

If you were a girl, you'd understand.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#170 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

@Antwan3K said:
@jv303 said:

and yet you don't have a single achievement in any Xbox One games.. 0% for Halo 5: Guardians, 0% for Gears of War 4, 0% for Forza Horizon 3, 0% for Forza Motorsports 6, and the list goes on.. according to your gamertag, you still have a 360 gamerpic, havent played a single XB1 game, have no game captures, and nothing on your activity feed.. any gamescore you have is for a few Xbox 360 games which you barely played..

that's not exactly a ringing endorsement of your Xbox cred, fakeboy..

Rekt.

This is extra typical of the cows on this forum. They base their opinions on GS scores not actually playing the games then talk about how terrible they are.

Half the biggest Sony trolls here wont even tell you their gamertags because they dont want you to see they dont play any of the Sony games they are always hyping either.

----

On topic, MS first party games arent as bad as people like to pretend this gen, they just actually need more games. The good games they have are really good, the new IPs arent which is the bigger issue.

But to me they made up for it some doing things like the Preview Program which has some good games now and has a bunch that are coming with scorpio on the way. Cows like to hang on the exclusives thing, but actually being able to play Ark Survival a year before you could on PS4 or being able to play Elite Dangerous on Xbox which you still cant do on PS4 is something that cant really just be brushed aside. All the cows here like to act like everyone has a gaming PC, but for people that dont those games make a difference.

Theres a bunch of games coming to preview too like PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds (they already have an Xbox version running) and Conan Exiles. Sure they'll come to PS4 eventually too, but its possibly years later like E:D and Smite.

I personally would like to see them bring out more AA level type games in the 19.99-29.99 price range sort of like how XBLA did.

mcreloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 mcreloaded
Member since 2017 • 48 Posts

Console wars give us great content on all consoles. I'm quite happy that I own all of them. Please keep debating this topic till the end of time because it fuels competition and that gives us better quality games for those who chose to be gamers on all platforms.

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By jv303

@oflow: Follow up on later posts, cupcake. He doesn't have my XBL, he can't look me up. And I showed the 'cheevos.

Also - it's great, I guess, that Xbox is getting Steam games 2 or 3 years after they come out on PC (Path of Exile, ED, Ark, Cities Skylines, etc.)... but I wouldn't brag about that.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Antwan3K

@jv303 said:

exactly as I thought..

bigsmack1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 bigsmack1984
Member since 2017 • 61 Posts

Microsoft's first party support has been pretty terrible post original xbox.

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 jv303

@Antwan3K said:
@jv303 said:

exactly as I thought..

So what's your going theory?

Did I find an image of someone's TV and Xbox, with a post-it note calling you a fanboy with today's date, in Google Images?

Or did someone write that, attribute it to me, post it on their stuff, and then email it to me?

Or did I steal someone's credentials and sign into THEIR account on an Xbox?

Is that even a real Xbox?

Is any of this even real?

What does real even mean, man?

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@oflow: rekt? Nobody got rekt other than Xbox only gamers who haven't experienced top quality games outside of halo/gears/forza. The point is that you're only lying to yourself by saying you choose the bone because of the same tired franchises. It's simply disingenuous as a gamer.

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 jv303

@pdogg93 said:

@oflow: rekt? Nobody got rekt other than Xbox only gamers who haven't experienced top quality games outside of halo/gears/forza. The point is that you're only lying to yourself by saying you choose the bone because of the same tired franchises. It's simply disingenuous as a gamer.

To be fair - as the most recent debate in this thread started (that fanboy asking for my XBL so he can send me a dick pic or something), I stated... I don't have a problem with people who like Forza, Gears, or Halo choosing Xbox.

If those are the franchises they're loyal to and love... more power to you.

But @Antwan3K trying to change the definition of "first party" and "second party" and then trying to say that Xbox's second-party games counted as first-party games, but Sony's second-party games don't... that's just silly.

I prefer Pepsi, but I'm not going to pretend that - for example - they outsell Coke.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Antwan3K

@oflow: yep, lots of fake gamers who judge games from Twitch rather than actually playing them.. I proudly have my gamertag in my sig.. anything I say on these forums, you can go verify.. I say I enjoyed Halo 5: Guardians?.. well, I got 100% achievements.. try and claim I'm shilling for Halo Wars 2?.. I've put 3 days 14 hours and 49 minutes into the game with 86% achievements..

I remember when the original Xbox Live first came out and unified gamertags became a thing.. plenty of fakeboys disappeared..

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 jv303

Okay, statement to the room aside from the thing with @Antwan3K...

Putting your gamertag on a public forum is a VERY stupid thing to do. Don't do it.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Antwan3K

@jv303 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@jv303 said:

exactly as I thought..

So what's your going theory?

Did I find an image of someone's TV and Xbox, with a post-it note calling you a fanboy with today's date, in Google Images?

Or did someone write that, attribute it to me, post it on their stuff, and then email it to me?

Or did I steal someone's credentials and sign into THEIR account on an Xbox?

Is that even a real Xbox?

Is any of this even real?

What does real even mean, man?

pick one.. it's off topic anyway but it's exactly what I expected when you claimed you have an Xbox.. I ask for a gamertag and you send a posted note on an Xbox.. sure, whatever..

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 jv303

"It's off-topic" he says after he asks me for proof and gets it.

What a sad little boy.

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 jv303

You know what the funny thing is? I was trying to give the Xbox a little credit.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 mowgly1

@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:
@Antwan3K said:

if your reading comprehension is this bad, I can't help you.. If Microsoft or Sony owns the IP, that's a 1st party offering as far as i'm concerned and I've consistently said as much in this thread..

Dude, you did 180. You just proved how Xbone fans are flip-flop.

TigerDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 TigerDragon
Member since 2017 • 128 Posts

@jv303 said:
@tigerdragon said:
@jv303 said:

Look...

Let's take the top 5 scoring (via Metacritic) exclusives (or "console exclusives", in Microsoft's case) and rank them. We'll also exempt remasters like Last of Us Remastered, Halo MCC, Journey, etc.

Here's what you get:

93 Persona 5

93 Uncharted 4

92 Bloodborne

91 Forza Horizon 3

89 Horizon Zero Dawn

88 NieR Automata / Nioh (tie)

88 Ori & The Blind Forest

87 Forza Motorsport 6

86 Killer Instinct Season 3 / Forza Horizon 2 (tie)

Looks pretty clear to me.

Subjective opinion has nothing to do with this thread.

Really? Because OP said they don't understand people's complaints about Microsoft's first party. That's literally the title of the thread.

Complaints are subjective opinions.

You sure as hell aren't racking up the facts.

The OP ois about number of first party ips so maybe you just have a reading problem?

TigerDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 TigerDragon

@mowgly1 said:

@tigerdragon:

Driveclub was never free as a full game. Another spin from a Xbone fan. Just shut up. Btw. If i'm a fanboy what are you then.

Driveclub was bundled with the Ps4. A game sold in a bundle equals a sale. Why is that hard for you to comprehend?

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By jv303

There was actually a thread in the PS forum a month ago about this...

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/playstation-nation-1000002/what-is-the-difference-between-first-second-and-th-27516101/

Spoiler: @Antwan3K is wrong. First-party vs. second-party isn't about IP ownership, it's about the relationship between developer and publisher.

TigerDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 TigerDragon

@doomdizzle said:

How is project spark even on that list? You can't play that game, silly

The game was released and therefore was a first-party game made for xbox?

It's amazing how many people lack the ability to read the OP, especially the bolded part. So far my theory has only been supported instead of debunked and has been twisted into some unrelated conversations by fanboys who invaded the thread. Oh well.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By oflow

@jv303: lol good games are good games that a pretty weak argument. Weren't PC gamers just celebrating getting Bayonetta?

Cows are such cowards. scared to post their gamer tags, scared to use Mics.

Excuses excuses.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 oflow

@pdogg93: look up in the sky it's bird it's a plane...what's that fool name?

Captain Savem

???

Haven't experienced top quality games lol you're killing me.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Antwan3K

@jv303 said:

"It's off-topic" he says after he asks me for proof and gets it.

What a sad little boy.

this is the extent of your "proof".. if you have an Xbox One, then I guess I have a PS4..

The reality is that a posted note on a console is meaningless.. I've been on this forum since the PS2 vs OG Xbox days and I've just about seen it all.. anything can be faked.. and yes, fake gamertags can be given.. but when you cross-reference a person's post history with their gamertag and see that they haven't played the games they claim to have played, it's easy to spot the truth.. in the future, when you claim a game sucks and it can be easily seen that you didn't play that game, the truth of a person's fakeboy status is right there on display.. as @oflow pointed out, that's why so many fanboys on this forum refuse to share their gamertag..

And If you don't want to post your gamertag, that's fine.. who cares.. it's honestly not that big of a deal and you don't have to prove anything to me or anyone else.. and yes, this is all off-topic.. But considering the fact that we gamers play online with complete strangers everyday, all of whom see our gamertag, can check our gaming history, achievements, activity feed, and more, this "b bu but I don't wanna reveal my gamertag on teh interetz!!1!" crap is about as weak as it comes..

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By jv303

@Antwan3K: Did I ever say you didn't have a PS4? If I were you, I wouldn't actually admit that I did have a PS4 - having one, and then shilling for Microsoft is... going to make people question your sanity.

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By jv303

@oflow said:

@jv303: lol good games are good games that a pretty weak argument. Weren't PC gamers just celebrating getting Bayonetta?

Cows are such cowards. scared to post their gamer tags, scared to use Mics.

Excuses excuses.

Microsoft's indie program is focused on bringing over old PC titles - like Path of Exile or Elite Dangerous. Also... you're the one that started by mocking PS4 for not getting some of those at the same time Xbox does. Now the age of the game DOESN'T matter? Hypocrite fanboy.

Sony's indie program is focused on bringing new titles - like Nex Machina, Hob, or Strafe.

And where did the mic thing come from? I use a mic when I'm not in a public game. I got the Platinum headset a couple months ago.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56137 Posts

@jv303 said:

Putting your gamertag on a public forum is a VERY stupid thing to do. Don't do it.

You are aware there's this thing called: XBL exchange GT in the Xbox Association right?

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By jv303

@davillain- said:
@jv303 said:

You are aware there's this thing called: XBL exchange GT in the Xbox Association right?

I was not aware of that.

Still don't think that's very smart.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Antwan3K

@jv303 said:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/playstation-nation-1000002/what-is-the-difference-between-first-second-and-th-27516101/

Spoiler: @Antwan3K is wrong. First-party vs. second-party isn't about IP ownership, it's about the relationship between developer and publisher.

a 6 year old thread on this forum doesn't really prove much.. the definition of what constitutes an "exclusive" just got changed and redefined a few months ago..

beyond that, a company can publish a game using a 3rd party dev and not have ownership of the IP.. Sunset Overdrive was published by Microsoft but developed by Insomniac and Insomniac owns the IP.. Quantum Break was published by Microsoft but developed by Remedy and Remedy owns the IP..

You don't understand the difference between Microsoft owned games like Halo Wars 2 and Forza Horizon 3 versus Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break in terms of Microsoft's own gaming portfolio?.. If not, there's nothing more to discuss here because these concepts seem to be going over your head.. when the general gaming public discusses Halo Wars 2 and Forza Horizon 3, they are commonly referred to as "1st party" while games like Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break are referred to as 2nd party and sometimes even 3rd party.. the reason for these differences in distinction is painfully obvious: Microsoft owns Halo War 2 and Forza Horizon 3.. those are "Microsoft games"..

That's about as plain and simple as it gets.. the debate of whether or not Sony has been "running circles around" Microsoft in terms of 1st party so far this generation is over in terms of the back-and-forth between me and you.. I've proven that to be a false narrative.. you're just arguing about semantics at this point..

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 jv303
@Antwan3K said:
@jv303 said:

You don't understand the difference between Microsoft owned games like Halo Wars 2 and Forza Horizon 3 versus Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break in terms of Microsoft's own gaming portfolio?..

If someone asks, "What first party studios does Microsoft/Sony have?", you wouldn't list Playground or From Software. You list the ones... they own.

First party games are games that come from first party studios.

Do you actually not understand that? Or are you pretending to not understand that because you would lose the argument?

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 jv303

Phil Spencer acknowledges the complains about Microsoft's first party, for crying out loud, but these fanboys won't.

Whatever.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Antwan3K

@jv303 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@jv303 said:

You don't understand the difference between Microsoft owned games like Halo Wars 2 and Forza Horizon 3 versus Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break in terms of Microsoft's own gaming portfolio?..

If someone asks, "What first party studios does Microsoft/Sony have?", you wouldn't list Playground or From Software. You list the ones... they own.

Do you actually not understand that? Or are you pretending to not understand that because you would lose the argument?

what's the most likely question:

"What first party studios does Microsoft/Sony have?"

or

"What games come from Microsoft or Sony?"..

when people think about "Microsoft", they think Halo, Gears, Forza, and Fable.. when people think about "Sony", they think Uncharted, God of War, and Gran Turismo.. nobody's wondering about "did Microsoft buy 343i?".. "Does Sony still own Polyphony Digital?"

C'mon dude, again, do you understand the difference between Halo Wars 2 and Sunset Overdrive in terms of which one is a "Microsoft game" and which one is an "Insomniac game"?.. Or are you pretending to not understand that because you would lose the argument?..

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Antwan3K

@jv303 said:

Phil Spencer acknowledges the complains about Microsoft's first party, for crying out loud, but these fanboys won't.

Whatever.

Andrew House acknowledges that the PS4 first-party line-up is sparse, for crying out loud, but these fanboys won't..

Whatever..

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 jv303

@Antwan3K said:
@jv303 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@jv303 said:

what's the most likely question:

"What first party studios does Microsoft/Sony have?"

or

"What games come from Microsoft or Sony?"..

when people think about "Microsoft", they think Halo, Gears, Forza, and Fable.. when people think about "Sony", they think Uncharted, God of War, and Gran Turismo.. nobody's wondering about "did Microsoft buy 343i?".. "Does Sony still own Polyphony Digital?"

C'mon dude, again, do you understand the difference between Halo Wars 2 and Sunset Overdrive in terms of which one is a "Microsoft game" and which one is an "Insomniac game"?.. Or are you pretending to not understand that because you would lose the argument?..

Dude. Yes, I understand the difference between owning an IP and not owning it.

Owning an IP doesn't make the game first-party. Owning the developer makes it first party.

And the most likely question is always going to be, "What games can I play on my Xbox/PS4/Switch/whatever"... but regardless of the question or criteria you use, XBOX LOSES.