I cant wait till next year when Microsoft has the better console

• 131 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

@quadknight said:

@dynamitecop: My now playing list is in my sig for all to see. I'm not as picky as I come off, I play highly rated as well as not so highly rated games but to pretend that Xbone is drowning in quality games compared to PS4 is an outright lie and you know it. PS4 has more games and more highly rated games to chose from than Xbone and this has been a fact since launch for both of them.

Oh, so you're playing a bunch of multi-platform titles, a Sony exclusive flop that I doubt you still play, one PC game, and Uncharted 4, you're still playing Uncharted 4? Yeah fucking right lol....

Wow... So a bunch of non-PlayStation 4 games, and two PlayStation 4 games that I highly doubt you're still playing...

AMAZING!

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9889 Posts

@RR360DD said:
@Sushiglutton said:

Yeah can't wait to see those comparison shots of Spiderman, Horizon and God of War. Oh wait...

Ooooh three games. I'm sure lems are green with envy

Yeah, dynamite blew up right away.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@dynamitecop: So you have no argument at all then and admit defeat. You asked for games I'm playing, I tell you and your only response is "I doubt you still play" with no evidence to back up your shit claims. I doubt you still play any games on your Xbone then if you're going to come at me with that angle, especially since Xbone has no exclusives any more lol.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: BAM!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56339 Posts

@dynamitecop said:
@quadknight said:

@dynamitecop: My now playing list is in my sig for all to see. I'm not as picky as I come off, I play highly rated as well as not so highly rated games but to pretend that Xbone is drowning in quality games compared to PS4 is an outright lie and you know it. PS4 has more games and more highly rated games to chose from than Xbone and this has been a fact since launch for both of them.

Oh, so you're playing a bunch of multi-platform titles, a Sony exclusive flop that I doubt you still play, one PC game, and Uncharted 4, you're still playing Uncharted 4? Yeah fucking right lol....

Wow... So a bunch of non-PlayStation 4 games, and two PlayStation 4 games that I highly doubt you're still playing...

AMAZING!

And you clearly forgot that most people are still playing UC4 MP and some of us like to Platinum games like Uncharted and so on. If the sig says what he's playing, then that right there should be good enough, just like my sig says what games I'm still currently playing.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22411 Posts

@quadknight said:

Lems and the waiting game. Waiting for games and now waiting for the "better console". Have fun waiting while everyone else is gaming. Next year you'll still be waiting for exclusives and games while PS4 owners will be enjoying GOW4, Horizon, Spiderman, etc.

Lmao... at least put some effort in to your trolling, so at least you make a little bit of sense.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#57  Edited By Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12354 Posts

It'll very likely be the better box but being the better console is still going to be up for debate. There are many questions Microsoft needs to address about Scorpio. I'm sure they'll cover them at some point but until then, there's not much to go off of.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@davillain- said:
@dynamitecop said:
@quadknight said:

AMAZING!

And you clearly forgot that most people are still playing UC4 MP and some of us like to Platinum games like Uncharted and so on. If the sig says what he's playing, then that right there should be good enough, just like my sig says what games I'm still currently playing.

He who has no life is the SW authority on everything.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

I just look forward to pulling up the quotes of how I must be blind to not be able to tell the difference between 1080p and 900p (which was upscaled to 1080). But we'll be hearing a different tune about 4k, and upscaling to it. Gonna be funny.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56339 Posts

@flyincloud1116 said:

If Dynamitecop has no life, then he needs to get his shit together and stop bothering peoples gaming of choice!

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Flyincloud1116

@davillain- said:
@flyincloud1116 said:

If Dynamitecop has no life, then he needs to get his shit together and stop bothering peoples gaming of choice!

That's stupid to say what a person is or isn't playing.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 cainetao11

@Sushiglutton: Yeah can't wait to see those comparison shots of Spiderman, Horizon and God of War. Oh wait"

I'm all for spidey and horizon. Comparison shots of GoW exist already. Google "dog shit" pics.

Inb4 post Xbox anything pics in response. LOL that new GoW TLOU edition sucks

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Flyincloud1116

@cainetao11 said:

@Sushiglutton: Yeah can't wait to see those comparison shots of Spiderman, Horizon and God of War. Oh wait"

I'm all for spidey and horizon. Comparison shots of GoW exist already. Google "dog shit" pics.

Inb4 post Xbox anything pics in response. LOL that new GoW TLOU edition sucks

You are so fortunate to have played this game already. leMS....

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 cainetao11

@flyincloud1116: After what we saw, it's so sad you may want to LOL ?

jim1174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jim1174
Member since 2003 • 301 Posts

I just hope the Sony fan boys enjoy their Fake upscale 4K. Next year gamers can enjoy real true 4K with the Scorpio.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#66  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I've decided I'm trading in my PS4 for the PRO and next year i'll be getting the Scorpio so that way i'll have the best of both worlds.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44238 Posts

No need to wait with games like FH3 and Gears 4 almost here, X1s 4K is already the better console. :P

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

@dakur said:
@Sushiglutton said:

Yeah can't wait to see those comparison shots of Spiderman, Horizon and God of War. Oh wait...

lol. Pretty much what I would say.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Scorpio will be my main platform for 3rd party games in the future as well, until that it's the PS4.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6853 Posts

@thehig1 said:

@jim1174: how patient of you

Low key, burn. Nicely played!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@jim1174: It's a long time from now in terms of gaming generations (over a year away), but enjoy the wait. I myself have my Xbone and have enjoyed it since 2013 and I have no interest in these mid gen half upgrades that don't have their own exclusive games, but I will get the Xbox Two/Xbox4 (which will presumably have games that the Xbone doesn't have) after the Xbone Scorpio releases late next year.

I take it we are going to see a Scorpio thread every day for over a year even though the machine has yet to release. Hurray discussing hypotheticals due to PR spec releases. I'll just keep playing games that are out now.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

@dakur said:
@Sushiglutton said:

Sony, current gen 8 console leader, WINS again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
Member since 2014 • 776 Posts

The fact that your dreams will be crushed by the PS5 a year or two later shows how rediculous the SW fanboy nonsense is TC. Just come here for news and opinions, try to avoid the fanboyism.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@dynamitecop said:
@Sushiglutton said:

You can say this exact same thing in reverse for Xbox games... Not a very well executed comment.

Which ones.? The xbox one has no exclusives any more,Gears and those games will be on PC in SUPERIOR form to scorpio too while those he mention yeah get a nice chair so you can wait for them to hit PC..lol

@SinjinSmythe said:

I already see a lot of good points in response to this topic but I'll touch on them again.

Microsoft already has the better console. Just because Digital UnFoundry claims to point out differences that the human eye cant see doesn't make a winner in a graphics comparison. 200p here and 8 frames there brought to your attention by running the game through a PC accompanied this entire generation. It also made the generation suck so far for fanboy wars.

I can already predict what DF will do in future comparisons. "The Xbox Scorpio got the edge on "X" Title for frames and resolution BUT given the amount of horsepower the Scorpio has, should have really been out ahead farther. It also appears that the load screen took a second longer on the Scorpio which is odd." Or whatever spin they decide, you can guarantee they will still push their anti Microsoft agenda.

Microsoft has the games, console and controller. Scorpio will just add to a already great system.

I think you are confuse the only agenda in DF had was from Richard Leadbetter payed by MS.

It is not 200p is that you stormyjoe.? hahahahaa

Let me put this into perspective Scorpio has some 43 to 45% power advantage on Pro which is exactly what the PS4 had on the XBO which you CLAIM that can't be seen,so yeah i can fu**ing wait for DF comparison to see you blind lemmings gain your vision working again,after losing it this gen..

Because i can clearly remember how lemmings could see the difference between 720p and 640p last gen but some how loss their good eye site and suddenly you could not see a difference from 720p to 1080p...lol

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@tormentos:

Shut up, Pelican. Your empire of dirt and lies is crumbling and you won't stop it.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@twizded said:

The fact that your dreams will be crushed by the PS5 a year or two later shows how rediculous the SW fanboy nonsense is TC. Just come here for news and opinions, try to avoid the fanboyism.

My issue with these arguments is that you can extrapolate further and get caught in a spiral of indecision. The PS5 will be more powerful for a year or two and then the Tarantular will be more powerful for a year or two and then the PS6 will be more powerful for...

all this "most powerful console ever" and "REAL upgrade" stuff is just marketing nonsense - one of these companies will always be able to say it's the most powerful console unless they design a spec-for-spec matched machine for some reason with their competition. I mean, the PS4 Pro is literally the most powerful console ever - but nobody is crowing over that right now because MS's boogeyman is looming over Sony's shoulder. Moreover, the mentality of "I'll just wait for the more powerful one" starts to show its cracks once you start down this line of reasoning... the TC can't skip the Pro to buy a Scorpio, because if it's power they want then they should wait for PS5! But wait... they can't wait to buy a PS5, because if it's power they want then they should wait for Tarantular! But...

The reality is, we all buy these things for games. Even "casuals" (shudder at that dumb term) buy them at least to have a place to play a few favorite multiplats. Just buy some sh*t and play games, I say. Let's not beat around the bush - the real reason the TC is "skipping" the Pro for the Scorpio is because they prefer Microsoft's gaming ecosystem. And that's fine

Star67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#77 Star67
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

@xantufrog said:
@twizded said:

My issue with these arguments is that you can extrapolate further and get caught in a spiral of indecision. The PS5 will be more powerful for a year or two and then the Tarantular will be more powerful for a year or two and then the PS6 will be more powerful for...

all this "most powerful console ever" and "REAL upgrade" stuff is just marketing nonsense - one of these companies will always be able to say it's the most powerful console unless they design a spec-for-spec matched machine for some reason with their competition. I mean, the PS4 Pro is literally the most powerful console ever - but nobody is crowing over that right now because MS's boogeyman is looming over Sony's shoulder. Moreover, the mentality of "I'll just wait for the more powerful one" starts to show its cracks once you start down this line of reasoning... the TC can't skip the Pro to buy a Scorpio, because if it's power they want then they should wait for PS5! But wait... they can't wait to buy a PS5, because if it's power they want then they should wait for Tarantular! But...

The reality is, we all buy these things for games. Even "casuals" (shudder at that dumb term) buy them at least to have a place to play a few favorite multiplats. Just buy some sh*t and play games, I say. Let's not beat around the bush - the real reason the TC is "skipping" the Pro for the Scorpio is because they prefer Microsoft's gaming ecosystem. And that's fine

This^^^^

Well said. If you're always wanting the most powerful you'll always be waiting for the next console release, or you'll just game on PC and upgrade every year.

Right now the PS4 has more games (Multiplat, exclusive, Indies). It's the better console. I'm not saying xbox is bad, from a games standpoint I don't see an argument against PlayStation. (other than PC) And at the beginning of the Gen PS4 was the better value to consumers, with the release of the One S and it being the same price as the Slim the value is more equal and I think sales will be even moving forward. (Sony Should really price the Slim at $249)

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2312 Posts

I cant wait till the superior PS5 comes out

I cant wait till the more fun NX comes out

I cant wait till i build my PC and have a superior experience

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#79 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

@quadknight: What games is the PS4 drowning in? Especially if you dont like walking sims or Japanese games the PS4 isnt really doing much better.

PS4 has had UC4, Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank, SFV, Helldivers, Infamous SS, Resogun, Until Dawn, Alienation

Xbox One has had Dead Rising 3, Halo 5, Forza 5-6, FH2-3, Ori, Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, ReCore, Ark Survival, Elite Dangerous.

Theres probably a handful you could add on to both lists based on tastes. And before you say it, it doesnt matter if the games arent exclusive. I can play them on Xbox and not on Playstation. Yes, we know you have a gaming rig, but everyone doesnt. For people with only one console or the other they might as well be exclusives.

On paper PS4 has a huge list of games, but the reality most of it is hype and the heart of their lineup still isnt out yet and you cant even give them a real release date because Sony pushes their games back all the time.

So yeah PS4 has P5, Nier, NioH, Last Guardian, Horizon, Spiderman, GoW, Shenmue 3, Days Gone and Detroit: Become Human coming. But half of them probably wont be out for 2+ years and might never come out.

And Xbox has Gears 4, DR4, Cuphead, Below, Scalebound, Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves, Halo Wars 2 and State of Decay 2.

It really comes out to be personal preference.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@xantufrog said:
@twizded said:

End Thread
End Thread

cdragon_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 cdragon_88
Member since 2003 • 1842 Posts

It sounds like you live a very sad life to be excited about that for that reason. Just saying.

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#82 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts
@Sushiglutton said:
@dynamitecop said:
@GarGx1 said:
@dynamitecop said:
@Sushiglutton said:

I just gave three games. What's that Xbox exclusive lineup?

Halo Wars 2, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Dead Rising 4, Scalebound, Sea of Thieves, Cuphead

I mean, are you really that far up your own ass?

and the reply will be "they're not exclusives"

Yes, the scapegoat.

*Lists a bunch of non-exclusives*

"I know ur argument will be that they are not exclusives"

Well, no shit lol

When are the PS4 versions coming out?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@oflow: You say the PS4 list is full of hype and unreleased games and then you list an Xbone list full of hype and unreleased games. Dat fanboy hypocrisy lol.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 cainetao11

@quadknight: LOL ?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Sushiglutton said:

As someone who loved the god of ware series, the new one looks terrible. Horizon is a day 1 buy for me though and spiderman only gives me hope cause insominac.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Then a year later Sony will release a PS5 and the Scorpio won't have anything going for it again.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 cainetao11

@davillain-: And you clearly forgot that most people are still playing UC4 MP"

I'm sorry broham, that statement needs to be qualified with an active player number compared to total sales. A bunch of us SW were playing the MP at launch and it died after 3 weeks. It was fun for a bit, but if I wanted to dig into a TPS MP Gears remastered MP shit on it. Uncharted 4 is a GOTY contender for me but I'm skeptical on "most people are still playing MP" comment.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#88 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9558 Posts

Is this a troll thread?

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

MS is starting gen 9 while sony will still be stuck in 8.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#90 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@cainetao11:

It's pretty easy finding players on Uncharted 4 MP so yeah, it's still very lively.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 cainetao11

@sukraj: I've decided I'm trading in my PS4 for the PRO and next year i'll be getting the Scorpio so that way i'll have the best of both worlds"

I was convinced by a buddy last week to secure a Pro and trade my standard towards it by Oct 1 with 2 games for $199 store credit. I figured for 200 bucks out of pocket? I'll do it. I love gaming, console's, PC, handheld, whatever.

The funniest thing I see regularly on this forum is the need to for anything/anyone to justify what they buy or why it exists. As if the free market will not do that anyway? People still buy the X1 and WiiU. Neither have reported a zero in any NPD. All that is said and argued here in regards to not needing a system is bullshit because this hobby is a luxury. None of it is needed.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 cainetao11

@killered3: We all said the same thing in regards to titan fall,and halo 4,5

Cows still claim nobody wants an X1 or plays these games online. I can fire up COD2 online and get into a game. How does that quantify the statement "most are still playing the mp"?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By cainetao11

@trugs26: Then a year later Sony will release a PS5 and the Scorpio won't have anything going for it again"

Until MS releases the follow up to Scorpio which they have admitted is already being looked into. In a hardware war, MS will crush them due to expendable money, which Sony doesn't have as deep a reservoir. People talk about PS5 coming in 2018 but remember that sony has sunk a large amount of capital into PSVR. They're going to want a return on Capital before sinking further into debt

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 nepu7supastar7

@cainetao11:

You know how fanboys are. I didn't really like Halo 4 MP though but 5 is awesome! The best way to put it would be that Uncharted 4's is still alive and well but I dunno if it's BIGGER or smaller than Halo 5's. You can still play and find matches and that's all that matters anyway.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 cainetao11

@killered3: You know how fanboys are. I didn't really like Halo 4 MP though but 5 is awesome! The best way to put it would be that Uncharted 4's is still alive and well but I dunno if it's BIGGER or smaller than Halo 5's. You can still play and find matches and that's all that matters anyway."

Going to have to ask you to go post in games discussion. No truth or common sense allowed while we troll each other here. Do not pass GO, collect mesotheliomas and leave please, fair enough?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#96 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@jim1174: MS already has the better console.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

the echo

@kvally said:

@jim1174: MS already has the better console.

@mems_1224 said:

It's already the better console

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts
@trugs26 said:

Then a year later Sony will release a PS5 and the Scorpio won't have anything going for it again.

You guys are delusional if you think Sony will come out with new hardware so soon.

I know its hard to swallow, but the PS4 Pro is the best you're gonna get for the next few years.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 nepu7supastar7

@cainetao11:

??

koko-goal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 koko-goal
Member since 2008 • 1122 Posts

It's sad you Xbox fanboys think the Scorpio will be powerful enough to run every game in 4K.

Devs will compromise their games. So expect what you have seen in Halo 5: poor textures, poor shadowing, prebaked lighting, awful draw distance, etc..