How much extra per yera are you willing to pay for the exquisite N64 And Genesis Apps?

• 61 results
ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll How much extra per yera are you willing to pay for the exquisite N64 And Genesis Apps? (57 votes)

$10 more per year $30 yearly 21%
$25 more per year $45 yearly 0%
$40 more per year $60 yearly plan same price as the garbage XBL Games with gold and PS+ 7%
I'll stick with the $20 tier 11%
I'm not getting it or canceling my service. 61%
No Caption Provided

How can you own a switch be a nintendo fan and not have these games I just don't get it how can you pass up ocarina of time access?

Ocarina of Time

Mario Kart 64

Star Fox 64

F-Zero X

These are must own games on the switch correct?

• 
VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@sargentd: If they actually put good games on the service I'd agree, but over the past year or two they've shown that they aren't capable of that. Add in the N64 doesn't have a big library of great games and they be adding absolute crap in no time.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8223 Posts

@vfighter: The N64 games they announced were all gems tho

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Yeah, nothing.

Already have the Sega classics collection. Gets you what Ninty is offering here and a shit load more. Can grab it for just under 8 bucks right now lol.

Very few N64 games I like to revisit. SM64 being the main one, PC port by far the best version.

And just realistically, not above emulating games that I've owned, some of them multiple times over at this point.

Hard pass here.

stacweed11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 stacweed11
Member since 2020 • 447 Posts
@sargentd said:

I really appreciate this supporting online MP especially with mk64. The greatest MK game of all time. I love this shit. I said I'd pay $10 more. But honestly I wish they would sell the games individually for $15 instead and I'd probably buy all of them

I agree. I don't want to pay premium for a bare bones "service" just for access to games that should have a purchase option by now.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50562 Posts

Hmm, between 0 to 0 bucks!

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@sealionact: I won't pay to play them on a service like this, I'd rather own the actual physical games. But say "old games are unplayable", opinion or not it's just incredibly stupid. Sorry, that's just the reality of the situation here.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@vfighter: Are you offended? You need a hug? I said they were practically unplayable….there’s a difference. The graphics are comparatively awful, and games that I spend 100s of hours on back in the day absolutely can’t keep my attention for longer than a 5 minute nostalgia trip.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

The emulators made by nintendo are really good, they have cool features like rewinding and even saving which isn't something you see in NES games.

I personally think nintendo offers a good deal for their online feature, or rather a fair deal. Compared to ps plus, where you get 2 free games a month, but the price is $60 per year, or even xbox gold which is similar you're only paying $20 for nintendos online. So if Nintendo was to add more games to their emulation service for say $60 per year then I think it would be fair.

Effinae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Effinae
Member since 2020 • 153 Posts

@sealionact said:

@vfighter: Basically ….yes. Nostalgia tinted glasses aside, most - not all - games from that era are unplayable. Fun for 5 minutes, but ultimately frustrating and not worth playing….but guess what? I gave an opinion. You have yours.

We don’t have to agree, but we don’t have to call each other’s comments “stupid” because we don’t agree.

Like i was saying, you can play these games for free - and I won’t bother. I certainly won’t pay for them on current gen consoles because that is a rip off.

Saying 64 and Genesis games are unplayable is a stupid comment. That's different from just saying you aren't interested.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 sealionact

@effinae: No, it actually isn’t. If anything, you trying to define my experience of playing games now that I grew up with is stupid.

Effinae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Effinae
Member since 2020 • 153 Posts

@sealionact said:

@effinae: No, it actually isn’t. If anything, you trying to define my experience of playing games now that I grew up with is stupid.

Cyberpunk was unplayable on consoles at launch. Like I said, unplayable and just disliking something are two different things.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 sealionact

@effinae: Back for more? Really? Firstly, I said “practically unplayable” not “unplayable”.

Secondly, cp2077 was played by millions of people who disliked the experience….therefore it wasn’t unplayable. It was …..drumroll…”practically unplayable”.

You could play console cp2077 at launch, but it mostly wasn’t good. Exactly like playing old 64 and genesis games now.

Thirdly….stop being pedantic. I don’t like games from that era nowadays, but who cares? If you do….enjoy them.

Just stop trying to speak for other people, and getting so upset when others have a different opinion to yours….happens all the time these days, and it’s seriously boring.

Just like genesis and n64 games.