How can you HONESTLY support 360?

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ElTioGamboin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ElTioGamboin
Member since 2007 • 110 Posts
It will always amaze me how this site is full of MS fans with poor logic.
l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts
[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

Because it has the best games...oh yeah and topic = YAWN.

shuddupa ya face.

Ivan5
agreed.....

I third this opinion. Wake me up when this is over ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................
Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts
My 360 just broke.:cry:
MCGSMB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 MCGSMB
Member since 2007 • 2149 Posts

It will always amaze me how this site is full of MS fans with poor logic.ElTioGamboin

Such as? 

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts

It will always amaze me how this site is full of MS fans with poor logic.ElTioGamboin

logically they want people to believe 360 has the better games now and in the future. Personally speaking that holds true, but for them to make list like it is the 10 commandments is laughable. 360 fans listen! Gamespot ratings doesn't hold water in the real world. Sales does. It's all nice and fun when it's done here, but you'll only setting yourself up for failure if you carry this mentality anywhere else.

OGTiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#56 OGTiago
Member since 2005 • 6546 Posts
lets see, it had good games so I bought one.
Mystikef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 Mystikef
Member since 2003 • 5125 Posts
[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

shuddupa ya face.

ElTioGamboin

PS3 will eventually surpass the amount of games of the 360, and also the amount of AAA titles, why do SW keep saying this at this point when we all know the PS3 will have more games?

The PS3 sure has a loooonnnnnggggg way to go:

Top Xbox 360 Games

AAA = 5 

AA = 45

A = 56

Total A - AAA games:  106

Top PS3 Games

AAA = 1

AA = 15

A = 12

Total A - AAA games: 28

Of course, by the time the PS3 hits 100 Good-or-better games....  the 360 will be at 200 games. To make the PS3 even less desirable, the multiplats are almost always better on the 360...  sometimes, as in the case with F.E.A.R, they are SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER on the 360. 

I may buy a PS3 in the future... but only an idiot or a non-gamer would say that the 360 was a bad purchase.  It is OBVIOUSLY a better purchase than the PS3 at this point in the game.

Chronic2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Chronic2007
Member since 2007 • 75 Posts

Got mines since December 2005 and never had a problem. If you think everyone has a problem then you are dead wrong. Ph yea and Oblivion came out like one year after so what did you expect? Plus it drops 4 gigs of data on the hard drive and sorry not everyone cares about HDMI or true HD.

I nominate this thread as the dumvbest thread ever.

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#59 Pro_wrestler
Member since 2002 • 7880 Posts

1. Console constantly breaks (absolute trash construction)

2. The games that matter look better on PS3 Oblivion being a prime example.

3. Microsoft SAYS blu-ray is rippin you off that their isnt a market for 500+ consoles.....then they add more HDD space and HDMI ports and charge you as much as a PS3 which has lots of HDD space, HDMI, 7.1 surround, SD slots, WiFi, and just plain more...but as you know those are all "free" according to BS microsoft logic....

--On a seperate note--

Why do ppl predict 70 million console sales? the market for gaming has grown tremendously in the past 15 years...I'm gonna say 150 million for PS3 and 360 alone at the end of their lifespans (pricedrops and long lifespans ftw)

Hikaru-119

Funny how it 'matters more' on PS3 yet it scored Higher on X360. Im really going to be playing a game and say "oh damn, this game sucks because I dont  have 7.1, SD or Wifi"

Mystikef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Mystikef

[QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"]It will always amaze me how this site is full of MS fans with poor logic.shungokustasu

logically they want people to believe 360 has the better games now and in the future. Personally speaking that holds true, but for them to make list like it is the 10 commandments is laughable. 360 fans listen! Gamespot ratings doesn't hold water in the real world. Sales does. It's all nice and fun when it's done here, but you'll only setting yourself up for failure if you carry this mentality anywhere else.

What are you talking about?  Who cares about sales - besides stockholders?  I am a gamer... I care about GAMES!!!

And it doesn't matter what website you use...  the results will be the same because the 360 has ALOT MORE GREAT GAMES than the PS3 has right now.  It's a pretty simple concept. 

And what is this "setting yourself up for failure concept?"  Can you explain that...?  Because I have no idea what you are talking about.

ElTioGamboin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ElTioGamboin

[QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"]It will always amaze me how this site is full of MS fans with poor logic.MCGSMB

Such as? 

Such as mentioning the amount of games as a good point for the 360, don't get me wrong I'm not against the 360, it's a gr8 system, but you all know that you'll get owned in this one, the 360 won't have more games than the PS3. 

D0013ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 D0013ER
Member since 2007 • 3765 Posts
[QUOTE="MCGSMB"]

[QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"]It will always amaze me how this site is full of MS fans with poor logic.ElTioGamboin

Such as?

Such as mentioning the amount of games as a good point for the 360, don't get me wrong I'm not against the 360, it's a gr8 system, but you all know that you'll get owned in this one, the 360 won't have more games than the PS3.

Nice crystal ballage there fellah... 

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Right ........

PS3 will eventually surpass the amount of games of the 360, and also the amount of AAA titles, why do SW keep saying this at this point when we all know the PS3 will have more games?

ElTioGamboin

And you call other people illogical, when you post unsubstantiated prediction and/or wishful thinking as fact. :roll:

greg_splicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 greg_splicer
Member since 2007 • 2053 Posts
[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

shuddupa ya face.

ElTioGamboin

PS3 will eventually surpass the amount of games of the 360, and also the amount of AAA titles, why do SW keep saying this at this point when we all know the PS3 will have more games?

We all know that you ASSUME this will happen, but we know for a FACT that developeres are already jumping the PS3 ship, that sells lower every month WORLDWIDE !!!

FF13 is coming to 360, DMC4 too, so what is PS3 left with ? A handfull of exclusive games that will take at least 2 years to match even the 2007 games on 360

See, even if you add 2007+2008 PS3 lineup, you still do not get as many AMAZING games as Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Lost oDyssey, Too Human, halo 3, Two Worlds, Elveon, Overlord, Precursors, Bioshock, Eternal Sonata, Circle of Doom, Forza 2, Flatout Carnage, all out in 2007 !!!!!!!

D0013ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 D0013ER
[QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"][QUOTE="marklarmer"]

shuddupa ya face.

greg_splicer

PS3 will eventually surpass the amount of games of the 360, and also the amount of AAA titles, why do SW keep saying this at this point when we all know the PS3 will have more games?

We all know that you ASSUME this will happen, but we know for a FACT that developeres are already jumping the PS3 ship, that sells lower every month WORLDWIDE !!!

FF13 is coming to 360, DMC4 too, so what is PS3 left with ? A handfull of exclusive games that will take at least 2 years to match even the 2007 games on 360

See, even if you add 2007+2008 PS3 lineup, you still do not get as many AMAZING games as Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Lost oDyssey, Too Human, halo 3, Two Worlds, Elveon, Overlord, Precursors, Bioshock, Eternal Sonata, Circle of Doom, Forza 2, Flatout Carnage, all out in 2007 !!!!!!!

360 is getting a spinoff of FF13 (unless I missed the news).  There's 4 or 5 games under the XIII title heading to different consoles. 

KraigA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 KraigA
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Hikaru-119"]

3. Microsoft SAYS blu-ray is rippin you off that their isnt a market for 500+ consoles.....then they add more HDD space and HDMI ports and charge you as much as a PS3 which has lots of HDD space, HDMI, 7.1 surround, SD slots, WiFi, and just plain more...but as you know those are all "free" according to BS microsoft logic....

--On a seperate note--

Why do ppl predict 70 million console sales? the market for gaming has grown tremendously in the past 15 years...I'm gonna say 150 million for PS3 and 360 alone at the end of their lifespans (pricedrops and long lifespans ftw)

Mystikef

Xbox360 is the best thing since slice bread. That's what the 360 fans want you to believe. The ONLY PS3 is not dominating is the $600 price tag. It's not because the lack of games, forcing blu-ray, or Sony is evil. I think 360 fans are upset that they stuck with the 360 with 1 hot game GeoW. With the gameplay that last about 1-2 months.

Just to show you how little you know about gaming:

Top Xbox 360 Games

AAA = 5 

AA = 45

A = 56

Top PS3 Games

AAA = 1

AA = 15

A = 12

The Xbox 360 has 4 times as many Good-to-Superb games as the PS3.  Most multiplats are better on the 360. The ONE exception is Oblivion, and 360 owners played that a year ago anyway.

The price is only one reason why the PS3 is doing so poorly.  The TRUE reason is that the less expensive system has better games, better multiplaform titles, better online, and better non-gaming features as well.

I disagree, the PS3 is better for non-gaming purposes also.

CD player. DVD player. Bluray player. standard harddrive(laptop dive upgradeable to 100GB, 200GB....) for movies, music and pictures. Easy transfers via USB and multiple flash/card readers. Internet browser for gamespot, youtube, etc. works along side the PSP for other features too. Can install another operating system on it, etc.
ElTioGamboin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ElTioGamboin
[QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"][QUOTE="MCGSMB"]

[QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"]It will always amaze me how this site is full of MS fans with poor logic.D0013ER

Such as?

Such as mentioning the amount of games as a good point for the 360, don't get me wrong I'm not against the 360, it's a gr8 system, but you all know that you'll get owned in this one, the 360 won't have more games than the PS3.

Again, is LOGIC not a crystall ball, but most of SW suck at that. 

PS2 had way more titles than Xbox, it is a fair probability that the same will apply to this gen, 

the difference will be smaller though but I don't expect the 360 to have more games than the PS3, do you?

D0013ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 D0013ER
[QUOTE="D0013ER"][QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"][QUOTE="MCGSMB"]

[QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"]It will always amaze me how this site is full of MS fans with poor logic.ElTioGamboin

Such as?

Again, is LOGIC not a crystall ball, but most of SW suck at that.

PS2 had way more titles than Xbox, it is a fair probability that the same will apply to this gen,

the difference will be smaller though but I don't expect the 360 to have more games than the PS3, do you?

I don't know, and thus I'd rather not make erroneous assumptions one way or the other... 

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

--On a seperate note--

Hikaru-119

1. Buy an extended warrenty just like you do with the rest of your appliances.

2. So now its the games that matter that look better on the PS3, all one of them.

3. MS does not say anything mostly its consumers who have not taken to either BD or HD DVD.

4. I bought it not because its made by MS thats the biggest problem that the 360 has, I bought it because I like the games, the same reason that I will buy a PS3 for when it starts to get more software.

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 shungokustasu
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"]

[QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"]It will always amaze me how this site is full of MS fans with poor logic.Mystikef

What are you talking about? Who cares about sales - besides stockholders? I am a gamer... I care about GAMES!!!

And it doesn't matter what website you use... the results will be the same because the 360 has ALOT MORE GREAT GAMES than the PS3 has right now. It's a pretty simple concept.

And what is this "setting yourself up for failure concept?" Can you explain that...? Because I have no idea what you are talking about.

1. To companies like Sony, Microsoft stockholders are just important to them as consumers. Sales is the final goal for them

2. PS3 been out for 6 months to Xbox360 18 months. Taking that into consideration comparing the two is unfair. When is a good time to? When both have a year under there belts.

3. GREAT GAMES as you zealously put it is an opinion. Something you fail to realize. This is what I mean by setting yourself up for failure. You want people to agree with your opinion that Xbox360 has the better games. FACT is not everyone feels that way. I'm one of those people who disagrees.

4. If you are happy with the Xbox purchase, I'm happy for you. It's when you cross the idea that everyone should agree that Xbox360 has the better games that's the problem. So you should put away those lists and save it for people who can't think for themselves. I believe people like that are defined as lemmings. 

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 shungokustasu
[QUOTE="Mystikef"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Hikaru-119"]

--On a seperate note--

KraigA

Xbox360 is the best thing since slice bread. That's what the 360 fans want you to believe. The ONLY PS3 is not dominating is the $600 price tag. It's not because the lack of games, forcing blu-ray, or Sony is evil. I think 360 fans are upset that they stuck with the 360 with 1 hot game GeoW. With the gameplay that last about 1-2 months.

Top Xbox 360 Games

AAA = 5

AA = 45

A = 56

Total A - AAA games: 106

Top PS3 Games

AAA = 1

AA = 15

A = 12

The Xbox 360 has 4 times as many Good-to-Superb games as the PS3. Most multiplats are better on the 360. The ONE exception is Oblivion, and 360 owners played that a year ago anyway.

The price is only one reason why the PS3 is doing so poorly. The TRUE reason is that the less expensive system has better games, better multiplaform titles, better online, and better non-gaming features as well.

CD player. DVD player. Bluray player. standard harddrive(laptop dive upgradeable to 100GB, 200GB....) for movies, music and pictures. Easy transfers via USB and multiple flash/card readers. Internet browser for gamespot, youtube, etc. works along side the PSP for other features too. Can install another operating system on it, etc.

OH NO!! but We buy console for GAMES!!!! It's against the rulebook to ask for more. What give you the notion it was okay to have all that in your gaming system? You should be alienated by the Price that PS3 brought upon us. 

D0013ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 D0013ER

1. To companies like Sony, Microsoft stockholders are just important to them as consumers. Sales is the final goal for them

2. PS3 been out for 6 months to Xbox360 18 months. Taking that into consideration comparing the two is unfair. When is a good time to? When both have a year under there belts.

3. GREAT GAMES as you zealously put it is an opinion. Something you fail to realize. This is what I mean by setting yourself up for failure. You want people to agree with your opinion that Xbox360 has the better games. FACT is not everyone feels that way. I'm one of those people who disagrees.

4. If you are happy with the Xbox purchase, I'm happy for you. It's when you cross the idea that everyone should agree that Xbox360 has the better games that's the problem. So you should put away those lists and save it for people who can't think for themselves. I believe people like that are defined as lemmings.

shungokustasu

Never thought the day would come when I'd find myself saying this, but...

bravo... 

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Snugenz
[QUOTE="D0013ER"][QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"][QUOTE="MCGSMB"]

Such as?

PS2 had way more titles than Xbox, it is a fair probability that the same will apply to this gen,

the difference will be smaller though but I don't expect the 360 to have more games than the PS3, do you?

You my friend are completely void of logic, all your posts are wild assumptions and nothing more.

The only fact right now is 360 has more games than the PS3 as of now, it could stay that way it may not.  All anyone can do at this stage is assume which will have more. 

Mystikef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Mystikef
[QUOTE="Mystikef"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Hikaru-119"]

--On a seperate note--

KraigA

Top Xbox 360 Games

AAA = 5 

AA = 45

A = 56

Top PS3 Games

AAA = 1

AA = 15

A = 12

The Xbox 360 has 4 times as many Good-to-Superb games as the PS3.  Most multiplats are better on the 360. The ONE exception is Oblivion, and 360 owners played that a year ago anyway.

The price is only one reason why the PS3 is doing so poorly.  The TRUE reason is that the less expensive system has better games, better multiplaform titles, better online, and better non-gaming features as well.

CD player. DVD player. Bluray player. standard harddrive(laptop dive upgradeable to 100GB, 200GB....) for movies, music and pictures. Easy transfers via USB and multiple flash/card readers. Internet browser for gamespot, youtube, etc. works along side the PSP for other features too. Can install another operating system on it, etc.

The non-gaming features are debatable.  Downloadable movies and TV shows on the 360, wireless (or connected) streaming of photos and video from a PC is cool.  No need to transfer them on the 360.  CD, DVD, etc. Ipod connectivity, etc.

The non-gaming feature are the least important aspect...  but really it is just a matter of taste.  For me, I would never us an internet browser on a gaming console.  The wireless streaming of pictures and video from my PC I use all the time.  It also means there is no need to burn onto a CD or DVD, and no need to fill up my HDD on the 360.  Yet...  I still have access to many dozens of GB of data.

Newnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#75 Newnab
Member since 2006 • 3081 Posts

Yeah you stupid Lemmings! Why are you supporting the console with the most games, the most games which're generally accepted as best games, the most graphically impressive games to date, the best online service, the most new original IP's in the future, the cool look ahead for the future with things like the Spring Update adding a wealth of new things including MSN messenger support!

STUPID LEMMINGS!

[/Sarcasm]

Technology can break down. It happens. No one can say that the high failure rate of Xbox 360's isn't a dissapointment, but, it's not the end of the world, especially when they can be fixed or replaced fairly easily unless you live in some crazy embassy place. Would you rather have a really nice console that broke once or twice but was replaced for free..... Or one you didn't want, thought was crap, would never play, but broke a whole lot less? I know which I'd choose. 

Avatar image for Soul_Killa_Dark
Soul_Killa_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Soul_Killa_Dark
Member since 2006 • 287 Posts
[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"]

[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Yep. The PS3 is superior to the 360. It's just a shame that the 360 gets all the games...Vyse_The_Daring

What games?

Out Now
Dead Rising, Lost Planet, DOA 4, DOAX2, PGR 3, Fight Night R3, GeoW, RainbowSix Vegas, GRAW 1/2, BFME II, Splinter Cell: DA, Saints Row, GeoW, Oblivion

Coming Out
Forza 2, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey, Halo 3, Halo Wars, CnC Tiberium Wars, Ninja Gaiden 2, DMC 4, VF 5, GTA 4, Assassin's Creed, Alan Wake, Kane and Lynch

I know it's painful the 1st time you open your eyes, but your vision will adjust and seeing things the way they really are gets less painful in time.

Owned.  

Ownage Approved.

mirlegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 mirlegend
Member since 2002 • 6737 Posts
the 360 has a huge amount of games i want, excellent online, nifty features, promising future and iv never had a problem with the hardware or software. i wouldnt say i "support" it but iv been nothing but amazed and highly satisfied since the first day of purchase.
Avatar image for HappyInvader101
HappyInvader101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#78 HappyInvader101
Member since 2005 • 3791 Posts

How can I support the 360?

Well....

1. It has the best games out right now IMO
  2. It has the best upcoming games coming out
  3. It has the best Online
  4. It is FUN
  5. Halo 
mark4091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 mark4091
Member since 2007 • 3780 Posts

1. more than one game

2.less than 600 freaking dollars

3.I don't need blue ray garbage, I play games, and dvd's look fine to me, I dont need to see sweat glands, I have the real world to live in.

4.I have played it since 2005 (when this gen started btw)

5.online

Mystikef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Mystikef
[QUOTE="Mystikef"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"]

[QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"]It will always amaze me how this site is full of MS fans with poor logic.shungokustasu

What are you talking about? Who cares about sales - besides stockholders? I am a gamer... I care about GAMES!!!

And it doesn't matter what website you use... the results will be the same because the 360 has ALOT MORE GREAT GAMES than the PS3 has right now. It's a pretty simple concept.

And what is this "setting yourself up for failure concept?" Can you explain that...? Because I have no idea what you are talking about.

Perhaps you should re-check the title of this thread:  "How can you honestly support the 360?"

It's simple..  It's a great console with great games.  But to respond to your post:

1. I understand the concept of business.  Companies try to make money. But it has NOTHING to do with why I buy a video game console.  So I have no clue as to what point you are trying to make here.  I could care less about the profitability of the companies as long as I get a great console with great games. So once again...  I have no idea of what this has to do with "why I bought a 360"

2. I know how long the consoles have been out.  That does not change the fact that the 360 has a larger collection of great games RIGHT NOW.  So once again...  why would someone buy a 360?  It has the best collection of games.

3.  Yes, I understand the simple concept of "opinion."  You are welcome to like and dislike whatever games you like.  It still doesn't change the fact that any professional game reviers on the planet would consider that the 360 has a larger and better collection of games.  If you disagree...  fine with me.  I think it's more likely that you have some deep seated hatred of the 360 for some unknown reason, or you are unable to buy one, so you insult it instead.  As for me...  I have already stated I would buy a PS3 if the game collection actually excited me.  But right now, it is Resistance and Motorstorm.  Everything else worthwhile I can get the better version on my 360.  But I will probably get a PS3 someday.

4. I am very happy with my 360 purchase, thank you. That is why I responded to this thread.  I have no hate of the PS3.  I just don't think it has a good enough game collection to warrant a purchase.  You obviously have some deep seated hate of the 360.  That sucks for you...  because you are the one who will miss out on the great gaming experience it could give you.

I just think you are angry because that list has a lot of power to it.  It really shows how well the 360 is doing. Perhaps you should be happy that if you ever get bored with your PS3 that there are two other great console out there that can fill your gaming needs... that is, if you can ever shut your fanboy eyes.

Zenkuso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Zenkuso
Member since 2006 • 4090 Posts

600$ x360 console vs 1100$ console ps3

Yeah, when you put it down to price in my country you can understand why people support 360 and not the ps3, i picked up my ps3 in america awhile back for 800$ in new zealand currency. The price is just completely bs here and in australia, sony just waved there wand and picked a price, it had nothing to do with currency conversion whatsoever. 

I personally prefer the games on my x360 over my ps3 but, the ps3 selection is just terrible right now, even after own my x360 after four months had about 6games to play that were worthwhile. The extended developement time that the ps3 games undergo even if there made outright for the system is just insane.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Snugenz

Perhaps you should re-check the title of this thread: "How can you honestly support the 360?"

It's simple.. It's a great console with great games. But to respond to your post:

1. I understand the concept of business. Companies try to make money. But it has NOTHING to do with why I buy a video game console. So I have no clue as to what point you are trying to make here. I could care less about the profitability of the companies as long as I get a great console with great games. So once again... I have no idea of what this has to do with "why I bought a 360"

2. I know how long the consoles have been out. That does not change the fact that the 360 has a larger collection of great games RIGHT NOW. So once again... why would someone buy a 360? It has the best collection of games.

3. Yes, I understand the simple concept of "opinion." You are welcome to like and dislike whatever games you like. It still doesn't change the fact that any professional game reviers on the planet would consider that the 360 has a larger and better collection of games. If you disagree... fine with me. I think it's more likely that you have some deep seated hatred of the 360 for some unknown reason, or you are unable to buy one, so you insult it instead. As for me... I have already stated I would buy a PS3 if the game collection actually excited me. But right now, it is Resistance and Motorstorm. Everything else worthwhile I can get the better version on my 360. But I will probably get a PS3 someday.

4. I am very happy with my 360 purchase, thank you. That is why I responded to this thread. I have no hate of the PS3. I just don't think it has a good enough game collection to warrant a purchase. You obviously have some deep seated hate of the 360. That sucks for you... because you are the one who will miss out on the great gaming experience it could give you.

I just think you are angry because that list has a lot of power to it. It really shows how well the 360 is doing. Perhaps you should be happy that if you ever get bored with your PS3 that there are two other great console out there that can fill your gaming needs... that is, if you can ever shut your fanboy eyes.

Mystikef

Great post, 100% agreed. 

krp008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#83 krp008
Member since 2006 • 4341 Posts
How can you HONESTLY hate on a video game console? Its just a machine!!! You nerds are taking video games way to seriously. Time to go outside!
jfkunrendered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#84 jfkunrendered
Member since 2005 • 8298 Posts

Glad to see cows still wanting to be self owned.

1. This only happens to the first group of consoles...it has been fixed
2. Oblivion came out a year later on the PS3...And all I gotta say is Fear 360>Fear PS3
3. $479 does not equall $599...

Codename33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Codename33
Member since 2005 • 2719 Posts

sigh...but if I make a list of PS3 games, you'll just say those games are not good. Then, I'll say the games you listed are not good either. Then you'll say but they are AA AAA titles, Then I'll say PS3 has AA AAA titles too. Then what it all boils down to is that both system has the games we each want. My point is PS3 has great games for PS3 owners just like Xbox360 has great games for Xbox360 owners. So, again the list never proves nothing. It's like your bread and butter argument that always comes up empty.  shungokustasu

HIS list might not prove something, but the quote below does prove that the 360 has better games:

Top Xbox 360 Games

AAA = 5 

AA = 45

A = 56

Top PS3 Games

AAA = 1

AA = 15

A = 12

Mystikef

I believe we have a winner.

dawso0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 dawso0n
Member since 2005 • 1767 Posts
xbox 360 has the one thing that actually matters THE GAMES!!! the wii and the ps3 have run dry theres nothing to play 360 on the other hands has loads, that is why microsoft will not be stoped!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!111! XBOX360 FTW!!!!111!!1!!!111!!!
jfkunrendered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#87 jfkunrendered
Member since 2005 • 8298 Posts

xbox 360 has the one thing that actually matters THE GAMES!!! the wii and the ps3 have run dry theres nothing to play 360 on the other hands has loads, that is why microsoft will not be stoped!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!111! XBOX360 FTW!!!!111!!1!!!111!!!dawso0n

Only problem is the Japanese...they dont like Microsoft. Maybe Lost Odyssey will do something...who knows. 

a_ratchet_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 a_ratchet_fan
Member since 2006 • 2207 Posts

shuddupa ya face.

marklarmer

games come with time.  By the end of this year, games such as MGS4, FFXIII, Ratchet and Clank Future:  Tools of Destruction, Jak:  The Lost Frontier, Uncharted:  Drake's Fortune, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden:  Sigma and loads of others will release. 

Codename33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Codename33
Member since 2005 • 2719 Posts

[QUOTE="dawso0n"]xbox 360 has the one thing that actually matters THE GAMES!!! the wii and the ps3 have run dry theres nothing to play 360 on the other hands has loads, that is why microsoft will not be stoped!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!111! XBOX360 FTW!!!!111!!1!!!111!!!jfkunrendered

Only problem is the Japanese...they dont like Microsoft. Maybe Lost Odyssey will do something...who knows. 

The Japanese just don't like Microsoft. Japanese games sell pretty well in America, but American games just don't sell well in Japan.

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 shungokustasu
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Mystikef"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"]

[QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"]It will always amaze me how this site is full of MS fans with poor logic.Mystikef

Perhaps you should re-check the title of this thread: "How can you honestly support the 360?"

It's simple.. It's a great console with great games. But to respond to your post:

1. I understand the concept of business. Companies try to make money. But it has NOTHING to do with why I buy a video game console. So I have no clue as to what point you are trying to make here. I could care less about the profitability of the companies as long as I get a great console with great games. So once again... I have no idea of what this has to do with "why I bought a 360"

2. I know how long the consoles have been out. That does not change the fact that the 360 has a larger collection of great games RIGHT NOW. So once again... why would someone buy a 360? It has the best collection of games.

3. Yes, I understand the simple concept of "opinion." You are welcome to like and dislike whatever games you like. It still doesn't change the fact that any professional game reviers on the planet would consider that the 360 has a larger and better collection of games. If you disagree... fine with me. I think it's more likely that you have some deep seated hatred of the 360 for some unknown reason, or you are unable to buy one, so you insult it instead. As for me... I have already stated I would buy a PS3 if the game collection actually excited me. But right now, it is Resistance and Motorstorm. Everything else worthwhile I can get the better version on my 360. But I will probably get a PS3 someday.

4. I am very happy with my 360 purchase, thank you. That is why I responded to this thread. I have no hate of the PS3. I just don't think it has a good enough game collection to warrant a purchase. You obviously have some deep seated hate of the 360. That sucks for you... because you are the one who will miss out on the great gaming experience it could give you.

I just think you are angry because that list has a lot of power to it. It really shows how well the 360 is doing. Perhaps you should be happy that if you ever get bored with your PS3 that there are two other great console out there that can fill your gaming needs... that is, if you can ever shut your fanboy eyes.

So this whole post is saying, You respect my personal opinion, but it's wrong? Is that what you saying?  

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#91 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts
[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

shuddupa ya face.

ElTioGamboin

And how exactly did you come to that conclusion?

ElTioGamboin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ElTioGamboin
[QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"][QUOTE="D0013ER"][QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"][QUOTE="MCGSMB"]

[QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"]It will always amaze me how this site is full of MS fans with poor logic.Snugenz

Such as?

You my friend are completely void of logic, all your posts are wild assumptions and nothing more.

The only fact right now is 360 has more games than the PS3 as of now, it could stay that way it may not.  All anyone can do at this stage is assume which will have more. 

Yes of course made assumtions based on logic, and of course logic doesnt mean that it will become a fact, I could be wrong,, but the truth is that I didn't make "WILD" assumptions as you say nor did I'm void of logic.

ElTioGamboin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ElTioGamboin
[QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"][QUOTE="marklarmer"]

shuddupa ya face.

The_Game21x

Beacuse the PS2 had more games??? 

O_Lineman17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 O_Lineman17
Member since 2005 • 1128 Posts
Great games, why else?
MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 MoldOnHold
Member since 2005 • 11760 Posts
I support the 360 by buying one and playing games on it.
ElTioGamboin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 ElTioGamboin
Well I know that for the MS fans my logic is flawed, I wont argue with you guys, I really have more things to do than explain something that is so obvious to people that don't want to listen, good bye.
VoodooHak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 VoodooHak
Member since 2002 • 15989 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"][QUOTE="marklarmer"]

shuddupa ya face.

ElTioGamboin

Didn't the PS2 come out a year before?  So doesn't Xbox have the same advantage PS2 had last gen to some extent? 

VoodooHak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 VoodooHak
Member since 2002 • 15989 Posts

Well I know that for the MS fans my logic is flawed, I wont argue with you guys, I really have more things to do than explain something that is so obvious to people that don't want to listen, good bye.ElTioGamboin

In other words..... you have nothing in the way of valid argument 

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#99 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="ElTioGamboin"][QUOTE="marklarmer"]

shuddupa ya face.

ElTioGamboin

So? Just because the PS2 had the msot games doesn't mean the PS3 will.

The Xbox 360 currently has more games in development than the PS3.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Snugenz

Well I know that for the MS fans my logic is flawed, I wont argue with you guys, I really have more things to do than explain something that is so obvious to people that don't want to listen, good bye.ElTioGamboin

This post sounds alot like, "i know i'm right so screw you guys i'm going home".

Even if you tried to explain it, it still is only an assumption that so far this gen is completely unfounded, remember PS2 =/= PS3 ;)Â