How can sheep be taken seriously, when 69% of them swallow Ninten's kiddy appeal

This topic is locked from further discussion.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

Wat.

Stevo_the_gamer

was that directed @ me?:P

789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#102 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts

Nintendo haters: Spiderman's archnemesis.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#103 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]

Wat.

inb4uall

was that directed @ me?:P

No, unless you're the TC. :P

KnightSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 KnightSkull
Member since 2011 • 1481 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] And you're a hypocritical dumbass.

Arbiterisl33t69

LOL YOU MAD

Doesn't work that way jimmy, you can't turn around and tell a guy with common sense who's only pointing out the obvious U MAD LOL when everyone else was doing it to you and you never once implied that you weren't, so, in conclusion: U mad. Y so butthurt?

Chrome-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#105 Chrome-
Member since 2009 • 1744 Posts
Better than those hermits scums.
Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

i will stop buying them AND enjoying them because you said so TC, thanks for opening my eyes

/sarcasm

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#107 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts

i feel offended that i lost two levels and got a 3 day suspension that lasted 4 days for reporting a post in a thread i had posted on, while you get away with this. come on, mods, use some common sense.BrunoBRS
From what I understand some of the rules have change. I've noticed a lot of the mods are letting a lot of **** slide. A while back when I use to post frequently I'd get modded for the least bit of flaming nowadays it seems you can get away with much more. I'd like to flame some of these i...gamespotters, but I'm still afraid I might get moderated. :)

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] And you're a hypocritical dumbass.

Arbiterisl33t69

LOL YOU MAD

Doesn't work that way jimmy, you can't turn around and tell a guy with common sense who's only pointing out the obvious U MAD LOL when everyone else was doing it to you and you never once implied that you weren't, so, in conclusion: U mad. Y so butthurt?

Common sense?

Common sense is that the TC is on to something. The top 10 selling Wii games are fact. They are either casual trash or the usual mario kart / super smash bros etc that we see from Nintendo every generation.

NINTENLOL

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 rasengan2552
Member since 2009 • 5071 Posts

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]i feel offended that i lost two levels and got a 3 day suspension that lasted 4 days for reporting a post in a thread i had posted on, while you get away with this. come on, mods, use some common sense.majadamus

From what I understand some of the rules have change. I've noticed a lot of the mods are letting a lot of **** slide. A while back when I use to post frequently I'd get modded for the least bit of flaming nowadays it seems you can get away with much more. I'd like to flame some of these i...gamespotters, but I'm still afraid I might get moderated. :)

LOL modded ? dude, this board is basically on the same level as Youtube now, you can get away with almost everything.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#110 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

Well, the TC is an idiot. Move along, folks, nothing to see here.

Avatar image for Arbiterisl33t69
Arbiterisl33t69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#111 Arbiterisl33t69
Member since 2009 • 2542 Posts

[QUOTE="Arbiterisl33t69"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]LOL YOU MADRR360DD

Common sense?

Common sense is that the TC is on to something. The top 10 selling Wii games are fact. They are either casual trash or the usual mario kart / super smash bros etc that we see from Nintendo every generation.

NINTENLOL

Why u mad tho? You've never owned a Nintendo probably judging from how you post so I don't see what your personal vendetta against Nintendo is or whatever but you too mad, dude.
inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 inb4uall

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Arbiterisl33t69"] Doesn't work that way jimmy, you can't turn around and tell a guy with common sense who's only pointing out the obvious U MAD LOL when everyone else was doing it to you and you never once implied that you weren't, so, in conclusion: U mad. Y so butthurt?Arbiterisl33t69

Common sense?

NINTENLOL

Why u mad tho? You've never owned a Nintendo probably judging from how you post so I don't see what your personal vendetta against Nintendo is or whatever but you too mad, dude.

naw he isn't mad just retarded

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 rasengan2552

[QUOTE="Arbiterisl33t69"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Common sense?

NINTENLOL

inb4uall

naw he isn't mad just retarded

thats the ONE word you cannot say ...
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]i feel offended that i lost two levels and got a 3 day suspension that lasted 4 days for reporting a post in a thread i had posted on, while you get away with this. come on, mods, use some common sense.majadamus

my point is that obvious spam threads get a free pass, while honest users (i wasn't the only one who got banhammered for half a week from that thread, even though the thread started out harmless) get suspended.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Arbiterisl33t69"] Doesn't work that way jimmy, you can't turn around and tell a guy with common sense who's only pointing out the obvious U MAD LOL when everyone else was doing it to you and you never once implied that you weren't, so, in conclusion: U mad. Y so butthurt?Arbiterisl33t69

Common sense?

NINTENLOL

Actually I own every main Nintendo console, and yes that includes the Wii. What a mistake.

I love my gamecube purely for all the resident evil games and windwaker. But I can still accept it was a sh*t console with fuk all 3rd party support. I can admit that, unlike mindless sheep.

The Wii is a complete joke. Again, a console with no worthwhile 3rd party support, you only get sh*tty games from ubisoft teaching you how to dance or get fit.

And people expect the WiiU to all of a sudden just gain all the 3rd party support the 360 and PS3 have been getting all these years? LOL don't make me laugh.

Reality is, you'll continue to be fed casual crap from Nintendo that will this time take advantage of the gimmicky controller screen instead of the waggle.

If you sheep were to actually make a stand and vote with your wallets, just maybe Nintendo would stop shovelling this sh*t down your throats. Just maybe we would get a proper pikmin sequel. Maybe we would get a zelda sequel that is actually a sequel and not some lazy ass re-skin.

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#116 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

This thread needs more Spiderman. :D

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

i feel offended that i lost two levels and got a 3 day suspension that lasted 4 days for reporting a post in a thread i had posted on, while you get away with this. come on, mods, use some common sense.BrunoBRS

What the...when the hell did that happen? And for reporting a post!?

Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts

This thread needs more Spiderman. :D

Demonjoe93

Thread is already derailed. Now we're just making fun of RROD360 or whatever and his anger.

metaknight36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#119 metaknight36
Member since 2006 • 458 Posts

call me dirty minded, but as soon as i saw the numberr 69 and the words swallow and kiddy, i knew something was not right here

Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Eponique

Actually I own every main Nintendo console, and yes that includes the Wii. What a mistake.

I love my gamecube purely for all the resident evil games and windwaker. But I can still accept it was a sh*t console with fuk all 3rd party support. I can admit that, unlike mindless sheep.

The Wii is a complete joke. Again, a console with no worthwhile 3rd party support, you only get sh*tty games from ubisoft teaching you how to dance or get fit.

And people expect the WiiU to all of a sudden just gain all the 3rd party support the 360 and PS3 have been getting all these years? LOL don't make me laugh.

Reality is, you'll continue to be fed casual crap from Nintendo that will this time take advantage of the gimmicky controller screen instead of the waggle.

If you sheep were to actually make a stand and vote with your wallets, just maybe Nintendo would stop shovelling this sh*t down your throats. Just maybe we would get a proper pikmin sequel. Maybe we would get a zelda sequel that is actually a sequel and not some lazy ass re-skin.

RR360DD

Good god. Let me be the first to tell you no one is going to read your wall of text in a troll Spiderman thread.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
I bought the Wii and regretted it. I bought all the games I used to love and enjoy form the NES da..Mario Kart, Punch Out, NSMB and they just lust their appeal. I wont be buying another Nintendo console.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Eponique

Good god. Let me be the first to tell you no one is going to read your wall of text in a troll Spiderman thread.

In other words, I have no argument so ill just post assclown memes.

Im off. I would say good day, but that would be a lie. Go fuk yourselves.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52448 Posts

RR360DD

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 rasengan2552

Im off. I would say good day, but that would be a lie. Go fuk yourselves.RR360DD

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#125 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]i feel offended that i lost two levels and got a 3 day suspension that lasted 4 days for reporting a post in a thread i had posted on, while you get away with this. come on, mods, use some common sense.ChubbyGuy40

Under the new ToU when they changed it the person that created that thread explaining the new ToU said that They will have harsh punishments if you report somebody but the mods already said that post was acceptable. So basically with the new ToU Gamespot doesn't want the mods getting spammed with reporting a post so if they think the post is acceptable they will punish the person that reported that post.

Avatar image for Arbiterisl33t69
Arbiterisl33t69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Arbiterisl33t69
Member since 2009 • 2542 Posts

[QUOTE="Eponique"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

In other words, I have no argument so ill just post assclown memes.

And yet you still don't tell me why u so mad with sheep. I'm not even a sheep. I own a 360 and for a while I was pretty anti-Nintendo until I forgot how good there games were. I sold my Wii, too, before that, anyway.

Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Eponique

Go fuk yourselves.

RR360DD

DarkGamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 DarkGamer007
Member since 2008 • 6033 Posts

[QUOTE="princemarth23"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Its quite embarrassing that the top 9 selling Wii games are all first party, and are all sh*t like Wii Play, Wii Fit etc etc. WiiU will be an utter failure to everyone but the nostalgia riddled nintendo enthusiasts.

RR360DD

Mario Kart, Galaxy games, Brawl, New Super Mario Bros are all quality games.

But its all the same sh*t over and over. I have to give Nintendo credit here, they sell the same games reskinned over and over, and moronic sheep still lap it up.

Kudos nintendo, you have the stupidest audience.

Says the man with a Halo 4, the 8th Halo game since 2001, the fifth Halo game since 2009, and the first of of three planned sequels, avatar and signature.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]i feel offended that i lost two levels and got a 3 day suspension that lasted 4 days for reporting a post in a thread i had posted on, while you get away with this. come on, mods, use some common sense.ChubbyGuy40

well, the mod got to the thread, saw me, badosh, soultaine, and probably some more people, and gave everyone suspensions. the end result is this pic.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 BrunoBRS
BTW TC, i have hightail falls, your argument is invalid.
Avatar image for Captain_Lorelli
Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Captain_Lorelli
Member since 2004 • 1078 Posts

I tried to take this thread seriously..but spiderman Hijacked this thread....I think we need more spidey!

caryslan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 caryslan2
Member since 2005 • 2486 Posts

[QUOTE="Arbiterisl33t69"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Common sense?

NINTENLOL

RR360DD

And its suddenly horrible that the Wii targets an audeince outside the "core" game? Here's the thing, what is the problem with dancing games and excercise games? While I don't defend the Wii's third-party lineup, let me ask you a question. Did you buy Madworld, No More Heroes, Monster Hunter Tri, Tatsunko vs Capcom, Goldeneye, or several other quality Third Party games?

I've seen this argument countless times where people bash Nintendo's third party support, and yet, those are the same people that never buy the third-party games when they do arrive on Nintendo's system. As I said before, Nintendo's third-party support is admittedly lackluster compared to the 360 and PS3, but the system has gotten numerous countless third-party games that are excellent. The problem is that most of those titles were either ignore by the so-called "hardcore gamers", ignored by the press, or were simply beta versions so companies like Activision and Namco could screw over Wii owners with HD versions that came out later(Goldeneye Reloaded and Tales of Grace)

You can pretend that the third-party games don't exist, but there are some good ones.

As far as the motion controls, I believe they have a future when it comes to gaming. No, they don't work for every game and poorly implemented motion controls are a bad trend. But I've played plenty of games that used a tradiontal control pad that have poor controls. In the end, the quality of the controls are based on how well a company implements it. The Wii COD games, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Skyward Sword, and Metroid Prime 3 are all excellent games that show the potential of motion controls.

By the way, Pikmin 3 has already been announced for the Wii U. Its coming, and Nintendo has more then just Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon. Kid Icarus just got a new game, Punch-Out got a new title, and new IPs like Xenoblade, Last Story, and Pandora's Tower have all been launched on the Wii.

Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Captain_Lorelli

Spidey feels

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

Do the 69% swallow Ninty's kiddy appeal in 20012.

super600
:lol: Is he the same guy who made that thread with "20012"?
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

So that thread about how dumb cows are was locked and this one wasn't? How does that make any sense?

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 inb4uall

So that thread about how dumb cows are was locked and this one wasn't? How does that make any sense?

meetroid8

doyou see what i did thar?

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 rasengan2552

meetroid8

well ............. nvm, too easy.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

[QUOTE="meetroid8"]

inb4uall

Actually no I can't, your image isn't showing up on my browser.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 inb4uall

[QUOTE="inb4uall"]

[QUOTE="meetroid8"]

meetroid8

Actually no I can't, your image isn't showing up on my browser.

sadface its the spiderman im a pony meme ohh well :/

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#140 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts

I came for spiderman and am now pleased.

Also, TC doesn't make sense. Why not just say 70% instead of 69?

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 BrunoBRS

AmayaPapaya
because sex is funny. also this thread needs more gifs:
sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

69%. I see what you did there.

Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Captain_Lorelli

[QUOTE="AmayaPapaya"]

BrunoBRS

because sex is funny. also this thread needs more gifs:

Agreed...Green Goblin is Hijacking this thread....

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that.
DarkGamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 DarkGamer007
Member since 2008 • 6033 Posts

Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that.campzor

Not in this economy Campzor!

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#146 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

Point of the thread is? Kiddy games are sucky by definition? Yeah, maybe for you and your sucky gaming taste ;)

WiiCubeM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#148 WiiCubeM1
Member since 2009 • 4735 Posts

And what grounds do you call these games bad?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#149 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
Kid icarus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TC
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#150 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Nintendo of Europe got Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower Released in Europe after fans have told them to Release Localize them.

They also gave Club Nintendo (Europe) Members these by just registering them.

While North America is lagging behind The Last Story is due this summer and Reggie's Xenoblade talk about a week ago had Pandora's Tower Poster behind him.

Meanwhile EA and Bioware calls their fans "Whiny and Entitled Brats" and Capcom screws their Fans with DLC on the Disc and Sells Endings with Square...

You dare call Nintendo Kiddy?