Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@loe12k said:

Battlefield has more realism and more realistic graphics. Horizon has nice graphics if you like the cartoony style.

Loading Video...

Spoken like a true ignoramus on art or style. Grit =/= more realistic.

Dumbass

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#102 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69467 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

Knowing this guy he probably means the PC version he likely never saw because he doesn't even have a gaming PC. Oh he probably saw it as a friend's house like all console players claim lol.

Like a true monkey you are always willing to state your ignorance. Unlike you,I don't talk about things I am ignorant of. :)

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@Pedro: Yeah because monkeys always "state" their ignorance. Fucking idiot.

Truly an achievement to be the dumbest poster on System Wars.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Pedro

@Juub1990: LMAO, seems this monkey is all flared up are you going to start tossing your shit posts to proclaim your lack of ignorance? But then again 4k is discernible from any distance LOL.?

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Juub1990

@Pedro: Why do you keep saying that with no proof? What's the point of accusing me of something so specific you won't bother providing evidence? Unlike you I can point to where you fucked up. That makes you a liar.

Of course you're obviously a troll so I guess that doesn't matter.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#106  Edited By Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

Its a very beautiful game. Thank the gaming gods Nintendo double crossed Sony or we would never this amazing game and its eventual sequel.

@PAL360 said:

I have been playing HZD for over than 100 hours now, and half of that time was spent watching the vistas and taking photos. Not sure if it's the best looking game out there, but it's easily the above anything i have seen so far!

I found a neogaf thread today and would like to share the amazing pics people have been taking over the last month (all gameplay/photomode):

You guys should take a look at that thread. Talented gamers have been posting hundreds of fantastic pics!

Anyway, to make this thread a bit more system wars material, and considering many people keep saying that current gen consoles have the hardware of a tablet, i would like to see some PC games with better graphics that this :P

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#107 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

I don't mind ugly graphics, and I don't gush over pretty graphics either...

But sometimes it's just fun to walk around in a really pretty world and just get lost there. Like the immersion becomes complete.

Often times in Ryse or AC: Unity I would just walk around and take it all in :)

Coolyfett used to do that often in Red Dead Redemption!! Sometimes you wander in a game world for hours not doing any missions.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Current gen 8 console excluive graphics King and AAAE, 9.0 Undisputed Editors Choice award winning Exclusive.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#109 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@Coolyfett said:
@R4gn4r0k said:

I don't mind ugly graphics, and I don't gush over pretty graphics either...

But sometimes it's just fun to walk around in a really pretty world and just get lost there. Like the immersion becomes complete.

Often times in Ryse or AC: Unity I would just walk around and take it all in :)

Coolyfett used to do that often in Red Dead Redemption!! Sometimes you wander in a game world for hours not doing any missions.

It happens to me all the time. That's why i usually take twice the time most people do to finish my games. I literally spend hours looking for details, watching vistas, roaming around...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Pedro

@Juub1990 said:

@Pedro: Why do you keep saying that with no proof? What's the point of accusing me of something so specific you won't bother providing evidence? Unlike you I can point to where you fucked up. That makes you a liar.

Of course you're obviously a troll so I guess that doesn't matter.

What are you talking about? Sounds like you are tossing that shit posts as usual. And feel free to go post digging. I always like when monkeys like yourself do that, its truly flattering.

BTW have you even played Horizon?

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Juub1990
@Pedro said:

What are you talking about? Sounds like you are tossing that shit posts as usual. And feel free to go post digging. I always like when monkeys like yourself do that, its truly flattering.

Yes I have. Platinum'd it. Got it on day 1 actually.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Pedro

@Juub1990 said:
@Pedro said:

Yes I have. Platinum'd it. Got it on day 1 actually.

WOW, and you still believe that Witcher 3 looks better. Ah well. I guess I can be like you react like a child and claim you haven't played the game or your don't even have a PS4 Pro. :)

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Juub1990
@Pedro said:

WOW, and you still believe that Witcher 3 looks better. Ah well. I guess I can be like you react like a child and claim you haven't played the game or your don't even have a PS4 Pro. :)

You can claim that and I can disprove it the same moment. I back up what I say.

Can you prove you have a rig capable of handling TW3 at Ultra/4K? A rig capable of that isn't exactly common place and I almost never see you even talk about PC gaming except negatively so I have doubts someone who doesn't even look like they are into PC gaming has a computer capable of running The Witcher 3 at 4K/Ultra settings.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Pedro

@Juub1990 said:
@Pedro said:

You can claim that and I can disprove it the same moment.

Can you prove you have a rig capable of handling TW3 at Ultra/4K? A rig capable of that isn't exactly common place and I almost never see you even talk about PC gaming except negatively so I have doubts someone who doesn't even look like they are into PC gaming has a computer capable of running The Witcher 3 at 4K/Ultra settings.

I can but I won't. I don't do posting pics online to prove to people I don't care about. Not now not ever. Just like I don't expect anyone to do the same. You said you played the game, I take your word on it. Its really that simple.

PC gamers like yourself are typically full of shit and the people like you are the reason why people are turned off by PC gaming. I dislike this modern day PC gamer that spews out of their ass as if their are suffering from chronic diarrhea. PC gamers (not all) have become blabbering fanboys and its annoying.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Juub1990
@Pedro said:

I can but I won't. I don't do posting pics online to prove to people I don't care about. Not now not ever. Just like I don't expect anyone to do the same. You said you played the game, I take your word on it. Its really that simple.

PC gamers like yourself are typically full of shit and the people like you are the reason why people are turned off by PC gaming. I dislike this modern day PC gamer that spews out of their ass as if their are suffering from chronic diarrhea. PC gamers (not all) have become blabbering fanboys and its annoying.

So again you get yourself into an argument you can't win and take the easy way out by saying "I don't care enough lol"? At this point I'm pretty much convinced you're a troll and lol this is System Wars, you should know better than taking people's words for it. People lie all the time and are full of it here from Sony fanboys who never touched an Xbox to Nintendo fanboys claiming they own all Sony consoles when they've never owned a single one. Here's a hint, don't reply to my posts and don't bother arguing with me if every time you're just gonna run away with your tail between your legs.

Fanboys have been present on PC for a decades now. Not just recently. They don't get better or worse. Didn't Sony fanboys threaten the makers of No Man's Sky? What about that huge gamersgate fiasco? PC fanboys aren't any worse than console fanboys. Get your head out of your ass. I'm also not a "PC gamer". I'm a gamer period. I choose whatever platform provides the best games/experiences and I don't talk shit without firsthand knowledge, unlike you.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Pedro

@Juub1990 said:

So again you get yourself into an argument you can't win and take the easy way out by saying "I don't care enough lol"? At this point I'm pretty much convinced you're a troll and lol this is System Wars, you should know better than taking people's words for it. People lie all the time and are full of it here from Sony fanboys who never touched an Xbox to Nintendo fanboys claiming they own all Sony consoles when they've never owned a single one.

Fanboys have been present on PC for a decades now. Not just recently. They don't get better or worse. Didn't Sony fanboys threaten the makers of No Man's Sky? What about that huge gamersgate fiasco? PC fanboys aren't any worse than console fanboys. Get your head out of your ass. I'm also not a "PC" gamer. I'm a gamer period. I choose whatever platform provides the best games/experiences and I don't talk shit without firsthand knowledge unlike you.

LOL. So because I don't see a need to post pics of my system I don't have first hand knowledge? LOL. If that makes you sleep well at night so be it. But the reality is you will NEVER find a thread or a post in which I spoke of something I didn't have hands on. :) You not believing me is a no issue and I look forward to you stalking my posts because I am so irresistible. :)

PC fanboys have only become this level of toxic within the last 5 or so years. This nonsense did not occur for decades as you claimed. It spiraled out of control with the introduction PC Master race nonsense. PC fanboys are the worse of them all and will continue to with people like yourself.

4k, indiscernible at any distance.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

@Coolyfett said:

Yeah it's not just about the graphics, it's also the atmosphere.

You can walk around games like GTA IV, RDR or GTA V for hours and you'll always find fun and unique stuff to do :)

Sometimes it's just fun to walk around in a virtual world, not really bothered by the limitations of the real world.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Juub1990
@Pedro said:

LOL. So because I don't see a need to post pics of my system I don't have first hand knowledge? LOL. If that makes you sleep well at night so be it. But the reality is you will NEVER find a thread or a post in which I spoke of something I didn't have hands on. :) You not believing me is a no issue and I look forward to you stalking my posts because I am so irresistible. :)

Prove it.

PC fanboys have only become this level of toxic within the last 5 or so years. This nonsense did not occur for decades as you claimed. It spiraled out of control with the introduction PC Master race nonsense. PC fanboys are the worse of them all and will continue to with people like yourself.

Proof?

Put more effort into your trolling. Trolls have been getting bad within the last 5 or so years.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Pedro

@Juub1990 said:

Prove it.

Proof?

Put more effort into your trolling. Trolls have been getting bad within the last 5 or so years.

Prove what?

Prove what again?

Still believe in that nonsense I see. Ah well.

badtaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By badtaker
Member since 2009 • 3806 Posts

@Pedro said:
@Juub1990 said:

So again you get yourself into an argument you can't win and take the easy way out by saying "I don't care enough lol"? At this point I'm pretty much convinced you're a troll and lol this is System Wars, you should know better than taking people's words for it. People lie all the time and are full of it here from Sony fanboys who never touched an Xbox to Nintendo fanboys claiming they own all Sony consoles when they've never owned a single one.

Fanboys have been present on PC for a decades now. Not just recently. They don't get better or worse. Didn't Sony fanboys threaten the makers of No Man's Sky? What about that huge gamersgate fiasco? PC fanboys aren't any worse than console fanboys. Get your head out of your ass. I'm also not a "PC" gamer. I'm a gamer period. I choose whatever platform provides the best games/experiences and I don't talk shit without firsthand knowledge unlike you.

may be because most console gamers switch to PC within last 5 years :P

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Pedro

@badtaker said:

may be because most console gamers switch to PC within last 5 years :P

I can buy that notion. :)

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Juub1990
@Pedro said:

I can buy that notion. :)

I'll give you credit. You're probably the most effective troll on System Wars but you could still use some improvements. Don't even try to tell me you're not a troll. I know you troll very frequently.

j2zon2591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By j2zon2591
Member since 2005 • 3571 Posts

Really love the mechs and the way they roar when aloy gets killed.

I think the vegetation quality on the floor looks fantastic albeit non interactive. Looks better instantly to me compared to Crysis series finally. Looks better than Witcher 3 ground foliage too IMO but I think that one's more interactive.

just saw these and I hope next gen systems would have bonkers models/skin shading and plenty of them onscreen!

j2zon2591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 j2zon2591
Member since 2005 • 3571 Posts

@loe12k said:

Battlefield has more realism and more realistic graphics. Horizon has nice graphics if you like the cartoony style.

Loading Video...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! Wow. BF can't come soon enough. I wanna upgrade my GPU!!!! Still rockin' a 58702GB

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#125 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

The game looks gorgeous. Art style is lovely too.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#126 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Okaaay, so now you're going to have those vistas printed, framed and exhibited on your walls ?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#127 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@raugutcon said:

Okaaay, so now you're going to have those vistas printed, framed and exhibited on your walls ?

Yes, i already have a full scale tallneck in my garden :D

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

Dull washed out blurry mess. Eh, par for the course on Bore Poo. lolol :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5a8875b6c648f
deactivated-5a8875b6c648f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 deactivated-5a8875b6c648f
Member since 2015 • 954 Posts

Witcher 3 and AC Unity look better but yeah the game look good.