MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2504 Posts

And there you have it, folks. Straight from GG's Twitter account and just announced on the Gamescom Day 1 livestream.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12304 Posts

2022 is going to be spicy. Buckle up folks

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#3 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69492 Posts

I guess that is good news but it still leaves the rest of the year barren. At least they are not cutting features from the game. 😉

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MysticalDonut

@Pedro said:

I guess that is good news but it still leaves the rest of the year barren. At least they are not cutting features from the game. 😉

Not really.

Returnal, Destruction AllStars, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Maquette, Deathloop not enough for first full year after console launch?

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17427 Posts

I really want to play it day one, but $70 is kind of ridiculous for a game

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46308 Posts

Day one

On PS4 pro

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50563 Posts

Sony sure does love February.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MysticalDonut

@Chutebox said:

First Horizon game also released in February. Poetic

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Pedro

@mysticaldonut said:

Not really.

Returnal, Destruction AllStars, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Maquette, Deathloop not enough for first full year after console launch?

It is strange seeing Destruction All Stars named along with multiplatform games like Kena, Deathloop and Maquette. Out of those only three games are exclusive to the PS5.

Like I have said, at least they are not cutting features from their games at launch. 😎

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MysticalDonut
@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

Not really.

It is strange seeing Destruction All Stars named along with multiplatform games like Kena, Deathloop and Maquette. Out of those only three games are exclusive to the PS5.

Like I have said, at least they are not cutting features from their games at launch. 😎

As of today, Kena, Deathloop and Maquette can only be played on the Playstation console, not the other two available consoles.

It is console exclusive in the same sense that Halo Infinite or Forza Horizon 5 will be console exclusive.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

@mysticaldonut: "console exclusive" is such a meaningless term tbh.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Pedro

@mysticaldonut said:

As of today, Kena, Deathloop and Maquette can only be played on the Playstation console, not the other two available consoles.

It is console exclusive in the same sense that Halo Infinite or Forza Horizon will be consol exclusive.

Kena, Deathloop and Maquette are all playable on PC, making the claim that it can only be played on PlayStation false. It is also not the same as Halo or Forza because two of those three games are known timed console exclusives.

It is really weird that you have decided to pad your listing with games like Maquette and Destruction All Stars. 😂

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50563 Posts
@mysticaldonut said:
@Chutebox said:

First Horizon game also released in February. Poetic

God of War too I believe.

Edit: I'm wrong. I feel they had another big game released February.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MysticalDonut

@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

It is console exclusive in the same sense that Halo Infinite or Forza Horizon will be consol exclusive.

Kena, Deathloop and Maquette are all playable on PC, making the claim that it can only be played on PlayStation false. It is also not the same as Halo or Forza because two of those three games are known timed console exclusives.

It is really weird that you have decided to pad your listing with games like Maquette and Destruction All Stars. 😂

Bro I said CONSOLE. They can only be played on the PLAYSTATION CONSOLE. Not the other two consoles that are on the market.

If PS5 isn't really worth it simply because only three titles this year were exclusively on PS5, and not PS4 or PC, then that must make the Xbox Series X/S completely worthless by your standards because every game available on that console and not the other two consoles is also available on Xbox One and PC.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46308 Posts

Saint's row is also releasing in February, should be a good month for Open World games.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MysticalDonut

@lebanese_boy said:

It is but that is the game that is now being played since Microsoft took the leap 5-6 years ago to begin releasing all first party titles on both Xbox and PC.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Pedro

@mysticaldonut said:

Bro I said CONSOLE. They can only be played on the PLAYSTATION CONSOLE. Not the other two consoles that are on the market.

If PS5 isn't really worth it simply because only three titles this year were exclusively on PS5, and not PS4 or PC, then that must make the Xbox Series X/S completely worthless by your standards because every game available on that console and not the other two consoles is also available on Xbox One and PC.

Bro you said "As of today, Kena, Deathloop and Maquette can only be played on the Playstation console" and I stated that is false, for you can play it on PC. What is the problem?

I said the rest of the year is barren. Your response is to talk about multiplaform games NOT made by Sony as a counter argument. When that was called out, you went into desperation mode like most Sony fannies and deflect to "bu buh but Xbox". The rest of the year being barren has absolutely nothing to do with Xbox. 😂

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MysticalDonut

@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

Bro you said "As of today, Kena, Deathloop and Maquette can only be played on the Playstation console" and I stated that is false, for you can play it on PC. What is the problem?

I said the rest of the year is barren. Your response is to talk about multiplaform games NOT made by Sony as a counter argument. When that was called out, you went into desperation mode like most Sony fannies and deflect to "bu buh but Xbox". The rest of the year being barren has absolutely nothing to do with Xbox. 😂

And yet the game is only available on one console, not the other two. Not excluding PC.

Don't know why you're so concerned about games being only available on PS5/Playstation. Nowhere does this thread mention that nor does it make it true that PS5 is "barren". You're just a troll.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Pedro

@mysticaldonut said:

And yet the game is only available on one console, not the other two. Not excluding PC.

Don't know why you're so concerned about games being only available on PS5/Playstation. Nowhere does this thread mention that nor does it make it true that PS5 is "barren". You're just a troll.

I stated the rest of the year was barren. You got offended and deflected to multiplatform games. 🤷🏽‍♂️

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MysticalDonut

@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

I stated the rest of the year was barren. You got offended and deflected to multiplatform games. 🤷🏽‍♂️

True or false: There are several games coming out this fall you can only play on Playstation, not Xbox or Nintendo.

If we care about every game also coming to PC then wtf is even the point of consoles.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Pedro
@mysticaldonut said:
@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

True or false: There are several games coming out this fall you can only play on Playstation, not Xbox or Nintendo.

If we care about every game also coming to PC then wtf is even the point of consoles.

My comment continues to ring true.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Pedro

Meanwhile, OP damage control the barren year.

Loading Video...

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MysticalDonut

@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

My comment continues to ring true.

You didn't answer the true or false because you know you're wrong, lol case closed

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Pedro

@mysticaldonut said:

You didn't answer the true or false because you know you're wrong, lol case closed

The game is multiplatform

@mysticaldonut said:
@lebanese_boy said:

It is...

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MysticalDonut

@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

The game is multiplatform

@mysticaldonut said:
@lebanese_boy said:

It is...

"Console Exclusive" is a meaningless term. It was literal goal post moving by Microsoft when their Xbox One sales were lower than projected and they needed to recoup game sales.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

Probably a wise delay definitely one of my most anticipated games.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pedro
@mysticaldonut said:

"Console Exclusive" is a meaningless term. It was literal goal post moving by Microsoft when their Xbox One sales were lower than projected and they needed to recoup game sales.

So, why are you falling back on it then? Like I have said earlier, "like most Sony fannies love to deflect to "bu buh but Xbox"

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8472 Posts

Sony is smart unlike MS. They avoid the busy holiday period and then reap all the rewards when the year is mostly dry while MS keep having all their releases not in fall but also quite close to each other.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

Sony is smart unlike MS. They avoid the busy holiday period and then reap all the rewards when the year is mostly dry while MS keep having all their releases not in fall but also quite close to each other.

Precisely why God of War Ragnarok is unlikely to release until Q1 2023.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MysticalDonut

@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

So, why are you falling back on it then? Like I have said earlier, "like most Sony fannies love to deflect to "bu buh but Xbox"

You're the one so concerned about games only being on PS5.

Deathloop and Kena: Bridge of Spirits coming to PS5 this fall. Also coming to PC.

Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5 and The Gunk coming to Xbox this fall. Also coming to PC.

To you, one is a win while the other is "barren". Case closed

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@mysticaldonut: Then Kena and deathloop are timed exclusives….not console exclusives. Halo will never be on another console. That is the definition of a console exclusive.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

Damn,Dust mite infestation for another 6 months

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MysticalDonut

@sealionact said:

@mysticaldonut: Then Kena and deathloop are timed exclusives….not console exclusives. Halo will never be on another console. That is the definition of a console exclusive.

Yep, fact. But for the timing being, they are on PS only for the fall.

The Falconeer and The Medium were the same. The Ascent may be as well.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@mysticaldonut: You said “ As of today, Kena, Deathloop and Maquette can only be played on the Playstation console, not the other two available consoles.

It is console exclusive in the same sense that Halo Infinite or Forza Horizon 5 will be console exclusive.”

That is objectively wrong. Kena and Deathloop are timed exclusives, which is not the same as Halo or FH5 which are console exclusives.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#35  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58319 Posts
@mysticaldonut said:
@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

Indeed. What is the point?

Just kidding :D

I think the point of argument here is you're like "It's a console exclusive" which is sort of dumb because a game is either exclusive to one platform, or it ain't. Saying PC doesn't count is kind of lame on your part. If it comes out for PS and also PC, then it's not an exclusive.

Hell I don't even consider PC exclusives, of which there are thousands of, to be exclusives. I just call it "the platform the game was developed for". It's not exclusive, it just hasn't made it to console yet.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

At least it's not too far into 2022... My PS5 is gonna get little playtime for the rest of the year.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11797 Posts

Wow I haven't heard someone bring up Destruction All-Stars after it first launched. That game is long forgotten, not even giving it out with PS+ could keep it relevant.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I'm honestly more pissed about Ninja Turtles getting pushed to 2022. They didn't even say if it was coming to Playstation or Xbox. Still just Switch and PC for now. F**k.

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3226 Posts

That's good.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45122 Posts

Almost exactly 5 years since the original came out (2/28/17)

Star67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#41 Star67
Member since 2005 • 5168 Posts

@Pedro: Care to tell me what Xbox exclusives there are then?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Pedro

@Star67 said:

@Pedro: Care to tell me what Xbox exclusives there are then?

What does Xbox got to do with anything?

"Bu buh BUT Xbox"😂

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

@mysticaldonut: nope there both not barren. Ps5 users have plenty to play. Glad I skipped death stranded on the ps4 that looks great. Kena I can't wait either. Gunk looks good to.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

@mysticaldonut: nope there both not barren. Ps5 users have plenty to play. Glad I skipped death stranded on the ps4 that looks great. Kena I can't wait either. Gunk looks good to. Pedo will go all day lol. Say its barren because multiplies don't count as new games to play. Fact is timed exclusive or not there still games ps5 users can buy to play before hzd2.

Avatar image for deactivated-61654c912328d
deactivated-61654c912328d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-61654c912328d
Member since 2021 • 66 Posts

I'm excited to play Forbidden West. Horizon & God of War were truly my favorite games on the PS4.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#46 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24925 Posts

First horrizon is trash. Ubisoft collectable game. Pass.

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ZELDABOTW2
Member since 2021 • 664 Posts

Glade we got a official date sucks it got delayed but everything has the last like 18 months no matter if its movies, tv shows, games etc. just tired of hearing that word delayed. The word delay is like giving me PTSD lol. Hopefully no more delays.

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ZELDABOTW2
Member since 2021 • 664 Posts
@StrongDeadlift said:
@pc_rocks said:

Precisely why God of War Ragnarok is unlikely to release until Q1 2023.

Well I know it has not been announced yet but I could see spiderman 2 being q1 2023 so lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Day none the first one was bad.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts