Hideo Kojima: Future 360 project?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 Pro_wrestler
Member since 2002 • 7880 Posts
In the latest issue of GI, it says that Hideo has interest in a 360 game for the UK and US region, not japan since sales there are poor. He also say thats hes a fan of GeOW....are'nt we all :D
Kreean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Kreean
Member since 2006 • 683 Posts
Link please?
Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
Link please?Kreean
GI is a magazine, can we link to real-world objects? :P
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
He announced a secret 360 project for the 360 at TGS06. It'll probably flop though, cows hate Kojima when he develops 360 games.
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

Link please?Kreean

U need a link? This is old news. I heart about this off this forum I don't know how long ago. 

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Pro_wrestler
[QUOTE="Kreean"]Link please?Kook18
GI is a magazine, can we link to real-world objects? :P

Lol, I would take a picture but thats a TOS vio.
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts
He said he's expressing interest in doing an MMO for the 360
tovarischs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tovarischs
Member since 2006 • 170 Posts
He announced a secret 360 project for the 360 at TGS06. It'll probably flop though, cows hate Kojima when he develops 360 games.DaysAirlines
Since he's developing it for the 360... ...why would PS3 fans hating it make it flop? Seriously, I'm confused. -John
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DaysAirlines
[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]He announced a secret 360 project for the 360 at TGS06. It'll probably flop though, cows hate Kojima when he develops 360 games.tovarischs
Since he's developing it for the 360... ...why would PS3 fans hating it make it flop? Seriously, I'm confused. -John

Are you new to system wars? This place is filled to the brim with bipolar fanboys.
Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kook18
[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]He announced a secret 360 project for the 360 at TGS06. It'll probably flop though, cows hate Kojima when he develops 360 games.tovarischs

have you forgotten? http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?capcompe
tovarischs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tovarischs
Member since 2006 • 170 Posts

I apologize, you're both quite right. I usually assume a certain level of sanity, I keep forgetting that the word isn't really applicable here.

Carry on!

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

He announced a secret 360 project for the 360 at TGS06. It'll probably flop though, cows hate Kojima when he develops 360 games.DaysAirlines

Cows hate him when he develops 360 games so that means it will flop on the 360. Huh? 

-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -The-G-Man-
Member since 2007 • 6414 Posts

I think I kicked Kojima's ass online on Gears last week.  Naw, just kidding.

tegovoltio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tegovoltio
Member since 2004 • 9280 Posts
Interesting one foe Wii, one for 360 and MGS4 on PS3, that's right we need more Hideo games. ^^
dru26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dru26
Member since 2005 • 5505 Posts
It's called MGS 4, I swear this is like the worst kept dirty little secret. I think I would be more surprised if it wasn't ported over.
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DaysAirlines

[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]He announced a secret 360 project for the 360 at TGS06. It'll probably flop though, cows hate Kojima when he develops 360 games.kcpp2b

Cows hate him when he develops 360 games so that means it will flop on the 360. Huh? 

And it won't sell. Because it's on the 360.
Paktahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Paktahn
Member since 2002 • 2093 Posts
What do people see in Gears of War? Anyway the one series I want from Konami is Silent Hill. I would prefer that to a new series from Kojima or even MGS 4.
Solid-CELL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Solid-CELL
Member since 2006 • 5910 Posts
really? huh? i thought Kojima was going to the Wii as soon as he finished with MGS4. he said numerous times that he's interested in the Wii.
-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -The-G-Man-
[QUOTE="kcpp2b"]

[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]He announced a secret 360 project for the 360 at TGS06. It'll probably flop though, cows hate Kojima when he develops 360 games.DaysAirlines

Not to mention someone will probably start a petition against Kojima developing for the 360...

DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DaysAirlines
[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"][QUOTE="kcpp2b"]

[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]He announced a secret 360 project for the 360 at TGS06. It'll probably flop though, cows hate Kojima when he develops 360 games.-The-G-Man-

Not to mention someone will probably start a petition against Kojima developing for the 360...

Of course, and it will go ignored and it'll get an AAA score here and it'll be "overrated".
Kreean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Kreean
Member since 2006 • 683 Posts

@ Pro_wrestler
@ Kook18

I found this one, maybe that's the one you are referring to?

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=94010

iunderstand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 iunderstand
Member since 2006 • 3201 Posts
I believe it had something to do with guns and the unreal engine.
-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -The-G-Man-

Of course, and it will go ignored and it'll get an AAA score here and it'll be "overrated".DaysAirlines

Or it will get AA and it will be underrated.  Either way, Gamespot will be biased and either the cows or the lemmings will be angry.

Wow. :|  System Wars is predictable.

DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DaysAirlines

[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Of course, and it will go ignored and it'll get an AAA score here and it'll be "overrated".-The-G-Man-

Or it will get AA and it will be underrated.  Either way, Gamespot will be biased and either the cows or the lemmings will be angry.

Why do we even bother.
-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -The-G-Man-
[QUOTE="-The-G-Man-"]

[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Of course, and it will go ignored and it'll get an AAA score here and it'll be "overrated".DaysAirlines

Why do we even bother.

Well, owning all the ignorant fanboys is kinda fun....

dgsag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

#26 dgsag
Member since 2005 • 6760 Posts
As long as it's coming to PC, I'm A-OK with that. :D
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Hater3000
Member since 2007 • 2310 Posts
He promised Zombies :twisted:
Paktahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Paktahn
Member since 2002 • 2093 Posts

[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Of course, and it will go ignored and it'll get an AAA score here and it'll be "overrated".-The-G-Man-

Ratings are funny. I use the 360's AAA games for ownage but Gears of War, Oblivion, Rainbow Six: Vegas and GRAW are among my most hated games on the platform. I don't mind PDZ but you can't use that one for ownage. It's not my fault all the games I actually like only got AA :lol: System wars :roll:
Me_Ur_Daddy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Me_Ur_Daddy_
Member since 2007 • 441 Posts
all this talk was before they announce sony was funding his movie, so in other words it 99.99% not gonna happen now. sony locked him up with the movie funding, its an advantage when your business is in so many different areas. maybe MS should start a movie studio maybe they can bring back the halo movie from the depths of hell, i cant believe it was cancelled when peter jackson was backing it.

i guess peter has fallen pretty hard cus of king kong, that movie sucked. also last i heard he wants to make a zombie MMO for ps3 to boost its online. sony will prolly make him do it or he wont get to direct his movie lol
Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts
After MGS4 and ZOE3 is out, he said he would develop 1 game for the wii and one for the 360 and then i think he is done...
-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 -The-G-Man-

all this talk was before they announce sony was funding his movie, so in other words it 99.99% not gonna happen now. sony locked him up with the movie funding, its an advantage when your business is in so many different areas. maybe MS should start a movie studio maybe they can bring back the halo movie from the depths of hell, i cant believe it was cancelled when peter jackson was backing it. i guess peter has fallen pretty hard cus of king kong, that movie sucked. also last i heard he wants to make a zombie MMO for ps3 to boost its online. sony will prolly make him do it or he wont get to direct his movie lol J/KMe_Ur_Daddy_

What was wrong with King Kong?

Me_Ur_Daddy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Me_Ur_Daddy_
Member since 2007 • 441 Posts

-The-G-Man-
what wasnt wrong with it lol, i fell asleep in the theaters watchin that movie i swear the worst 10 bucks i wasted in my life. it needed some serious editing and it was a cgi fest. it was way too long and overhyped. obviously other people agree cus hes havin trouble making the halo movie and he was suppose to be the biggest director on the planet after the LoTR trilogy
Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Kook18
[QUOTE="-The-G-Man-"]

Me_Ur_Daddy_
what wasnt wrong with it lol, i fell asleep in the theaters watchin that movie i swear the worst 10 bucks i wasted in my life. it needed some serious editing and it was a cgi fest. it was way too long and overhyped. obviously other people agree cus hes havin trouble making the halo movie and he was suppose to be the biggest director on the planet after the LoTR trilogy

first of al, hes not directing the halo movie, only producing. the reason the movie is still up in the air is because MS isn't settling for some crappy-videogame-uwebol-moviel-budget.
Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Pro_wrestler
[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy_"][QUOTE="-The-G-Man-"]

Kook18

first of al, hes not directing the halo movie, only producing. the reason the movie is still up in the air is because MS isn't settling for some crappy-videogame-uwebol-moviel-budget.

Exactly, It could make or break MS's biggest videogame money maker. Its wise that they take extra precaustions making it.