Hermits, stop trying to compare that garbage planetside 2 to Halo 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 WarTornRuston
Member since 2011 • 2712 Posts

The fact they compare it just shows how they apparently do not get out much. The fact they even bring it up in the same discussions is a joke. But anytime we talk about Hermits it ends up being something to shake the head and giggle. I don't even take it seriously anymore with them.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

The fact they compare it just shows how they apparently do not get out much. The fact they even bring it up in the same discussions is a joke. But anytime we talk about Hermits it ends up being something to shake the head and giggle. I don't even take it seriously anymore with them.

WarTornRuston

Lol the only person to agree with the OP (troll) is another troll. I'm seeing a trend.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

Jankarcop

Lol the only person to agree with the OP (troll) is another troll. I'm seeing a trend.

what if you prefer halo's gameplay.

as been stated on many occasions to you, people do not share similar opinions to you.Just because you dont like what he says doesnt exactly equate to trolling

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

razgriz_101

as been stated on many occasions to you, people do not share similar opinions to you.Just because you dont like what he says doesnt exactly equate to trolling

You might want to read what he wrote. Apprently "I don't get out much" because I prefer the game with multiplayer that is gens ahead of Halo4's.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Jankarcop

You might want to read what he wrote. Apprently "I don't get out much" because I prefer the game with multiplayer that is gens ahead of Halo4's.

i wouldnt say gens ahead, as its a totally diffrent approach to the genre compared to how halo is one is an MMOFPS and the other is more rooted in old skool arena shooters in terms of map sizes and player counts.

They are both FPS's sure, but they are going for vastly diffrent ideologies no doubt both will be good games but as i've seen over the past you continually write off halo as pesant trash or have some other hermit like reply that honestly makes you look equally as boneheaded as people such as the TC.

Halo will no doubt be more fun in my book with the big contributing factor being the fact it has splitscreen.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

razgriz_101

i wouldnt say gens ahead, as its a totally diffrent approach to the genre compared to how halo is one is an MMOFPS and the other is more rooted in old skool arena shooters in terms of map sizes and player counts.

I agree we should compare it to olschool arena shooters, which in itself results in a sad fact: Even Quake:Arena is quite a bit ahead of halo4 in terms of competitive level and skill cap...and its basically a two decade old game...

This says alot about H4.

darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 darkdude2k12
Member since 2011 • 874 Posts

look at the first planetside score of 7.7 wooooooohoooo,,,, now compare that to AAAE franchise Halo.. Yeah we know Hermits have nothing but arcade and expansion pack, and having had a retail AAAE for over a year and a half, but this is pathetic.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/422/422895p1.html

ForzaGearsFace

As a ForzaGearsFace supporter, I'm inclined to agree with this 100 percent and fully expect hermits to downplay his brilliance.

FGF FTW!!!:D

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 WarTornRuston

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

Jankarcop

Look at your sig? How obvious is it that you are one of these ignorant lab rats who will hop in a GT Vs Forza thread and bring up that they are not sims, or not as good as a random PC racer that- 1- No one hypes in forums, game stores, or in general conversations 2- Most review sites do not even bother reviewing. 3- You probably did not buy yourself. It is the same old story. Just wanna fit in and prove you have something dominate and to brag about with a product no one cares about. And when Planetside 2 crashes and burns. You will be one of the little trolls trying to look for the next game to dethrone Halo. Same old story. A dumb Hermit saying dumb things. I would be disappointed if you didn't at this point.
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Jankarcop

I agree we should compare it to olschool arena shooters, which in itself results in a sad fact: Even Quake:Arena is quite a bit ahead of halo4 in terms of competitive level and skill cap...and its basically a two decade old game...

This says alot about H4.

as i will say its more rooted in the ideologies of those games, which doesnt mean it should follow those to the book in terms of gameplay speed and succh.Halo has fun gameplay and it does its job well deal with it.

Honestly halo is one of the best (if not the best) splitscreen game this gen, 4 pads and halo 3 are a good few hours of entertainment if your low on cash.Thats why i'll keep buying it, i dont care bout being competetive or the skill cap because i dont have time to care bout that, im that guy who's more happy playing for y'know fun? im not fussed bout how competetive it is, im just on for a few frags then off to do something else.

I find it bad when you dedicate massive amounts of time to be good at a game, sure one could call me out for playing guitar hero on hard/expert but i started out on hard strangely as i found it easy to adapt to the game with relative ease.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

WarTornRuston

:cry:

Most PC shooters are better than Halo, especially in MP. Planetside2 won't be an exception. Lol "dethrone".

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#111 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

[QUOTE="dakan45"]wasdie said that you are not a pc gamer if you buy the next cod and not play that f2p crap planetside. .Wasdie

I never once said that. Not once.

You did in the pc forum. Sadly i got 225 pages back in january, and i couldnt find it. So i cant prove it.
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"][QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Jankarcop

Most PC shooters are better than Halo, especially in MP. Planetside2 won't be an exception. Lol "dethrone".

yes in your tastes, but there are us who enjoy halo.Seems an extremely hard concept for you to understand i guess.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"] :cry: razgriz_101

yes in your tastes, but there are us who enjoy halo.Seems an extremely hard concept for you to understand i guess.

Why didnd't you write this to him when he says Planetside2 won't touch halo??...even when factual features say otherwise?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

[QUOTE="dakan45"]wasdie said that you are not a pc gamer if you buy the next cod and not play that f2p crap planetside. .dakan45

You did in the pc forum. Sadly i got 225 pages back in january, and i couldnt find it. So i cant prove it.

Lol did you indirecetly just say planetside2 is crap and CoD is fine?

Christ....this forum sometimes.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Jankarcop

Why didnd't you write this to him when he says Planetside2 won't touch halo??...even when factual features say otherwise?

yeah but at the end of the day whats more likely to perform better in the real world, halo's still immense amounts of fun which is the reason i play games for.

And i will reiterate both will be good games, but vastly diffrent something you seem to be unable to grasp by blasting on bout factual features which im going to be brutally honest wont be all its cracked up to be when they both hit the shelfs.Halo will still outdo it commercially and likely on a critical level which when you think about the whole meaning of the SW metagame thats whats gonna matter when it comes down to the fight for the blood.

Avatar image for TheIslandToldMe
TheIslandToldMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 TheIslandToldMe
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Crap? Did you start playing games yesterday? PlanetSide boasts of a level of awesomeness your puny brain is too dumb to wrap itself around. Sure, Halo 4 looks great, but don't embarrass yourself by calling games like Planetside 2 crap. You give lemmings a bad name,
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

razgriz_101

yeah but at the end of the day whats more likely to perform better in the real world, halo's still immense amounts of fun which is the reason i play games for.

And i will reiterate both will be good games, but vastly diffrent something you seem to be unable to grasp by blasting on bout factual features which im going to be brutally honest wont be all its cracked up to be when they both hit the shelfs.Halo will still outdo it commercially and likely on a critical level which when you think about the whole meaning of the SW metagame thats whats gonna matter when it comes down to the fight for the blood.

if all that matters is scores, then PC is the top system no matter what.

But gladly, PC has higher standards especially for shooters....and everyone knows most pc multiplayer games require a much higher skill cap and competative level. PS2 craps on halo4 MP from what we've seen.

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 WarTornRuston

Jankarcop

Again. An opinion. Something you are obviously too stupid to get in your head. And I already proved Planetside was not worthy of the Halo name. This has been done already. But it is hard I guess for an ignorant troll like yourself to accept that.. Some people just can't be helped.
Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#119 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15597 Posts

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

razgriz_101

Unless you're a stock holder commercial success should count for a grand total of dick all towards a game's qualities.

As for the meta-game I'd say that's still up in the air, Halo 4 is coming out of an unproven developer with a new direction for the franchise. Just going off of the brand alone won't save it anymore than it saved Halo: Wars.

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#120 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

You're right, we should stop comparing GOOD games like Planetside 2 to garbage games like Halo 4.

Avatar image for Stalkerfieldsis
Stalkerfieldsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Stalkerfieldsis
Member since 2011 • 659 Posts

look at the first planetside score of 7.7 wooooooohoooo,,,, now compare that to AAAE franchise Halo.. Yeah we know Hermits have nothing but arcade and expansion pack, and having had a retail AAAE for over a year and a half, but this is pathetic.

ForzaGearsFace

This idiot is only using Planetside 1 as a comparison because Planetside 2 seems so much more awesome than Halo 4. Tell me a specific thing about Halo 4 that looks better than PS2? And if its "graphics" than show me a screenshot that is't a promotional "bullshot".

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"] :cry: WarTornRuston

Again. An opinion. .

Same goes for you views, only I have facts to back my views up. Name one feature other than split screen where Halo4 is superior in multiplayer.

Aim? vehicles? map size? persistant world? small skirmishes to super battles? classes? gfx? Weapons? tightness? sound? Nope.

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#123 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

[QUOTE="dakan45"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Jankarcop

Lol did you indirecetly just say planetside2 is crap and CoD is fine?

Christ....this forum sometimes.

According to hardcore lem logic it is.

Because Teh salez. It also has good scores, I guess.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Vaasman

Unless you're a stock holder commercial success should count for a grand total of dick all towards a game's qualities.

As for the meta-game I'd say that's still up in the air, Halo 4 is coming out of an unproven developer with a new direction for the franchise. Just going off of the brand alone won't save it anymore than it saved Halo: Wars.

you do know a lot of the original trilogy team is on board with 4 :P 343 has a hell of a lot of top class staff and a lot of the old halo team to boot, i think its fairly certain that we know it isnt going to be a boo boo.

Still on SW for the sake of arguements it matters :P

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

Stalkerfieldsis

This idiot is only using Planetside 1 as a comparison because Planetside 2 seems so much more awesome than Halo 4. Tell me a specific thing about Halo 4 that looks better than PS2? And if its "graphics" than show me a screenshot that is't a promotional "bullshot".

i think you need specsavers son.

Guessing you got bored of crying bout how dice somehow abandoned you.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Vaasman

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

Stalkerfieldsis

The story for halo 4 will be better than the story for Planetside 2 I guarantee it.

Awesome Face / Epic Smiley

Avatar image for Crisisatthebank
Crisisatthebank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Crisisatthebank
Halo is ok, but it's not even in the top shooters on PC or even the 360 itself.
Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts
What happens in planetside? what do you do... all I see is territory combat, but is there anything else?
phriggin_ogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 phriggin_ogre
Comparing a 9 year old review with a game thats not even out yet. FAIL
Avatar image for TheIslandToldMe
TheIslandToldMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 TheIslandToldMe
What happens in planetside? what do you do... all I see is territory combat, but is there anything else?MBirdy88
It's an open world online shooter, basically.
Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Vaasman

What happens in planetside? what do you do... all I see is territory combat, but is there anything else?MBirdy88
You say that like being only territory combat is a bad thing.

Planetside is only territory combat but the game is incredibly complex in it's core design. There's a lot that goes into the combat outside of base capturing, like hacking, energy and facility maintenance, vehicle combat, commander strategy, and shifting spawns.

It's like asking if there's anything to chess other than capturing pieces.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"]What happens in planetside? what do you do... all I see is territory combat, but is there anything else?Vaasman

Planetside is only territory combat but the game is incredibly complex in it's core design. There's a lot that goes into the combat outside of base capturing, like hacking, energy and facility maintenance, vehicle combat, commander strategy, and shifting spawns.

Well thats what I wanted to know. and wether or not it is somewhat an MMORPG aswell (by terms of city, social points ect).
WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 WarTornRuston

Jankarcop

Again. An opinion. .

Same goes for you views, only I have facts to back my views up. Name one feature other than split screen where Halo4 is superior in multiplayer.

Aim? vehicles? map size? persistant world? small skirmishes to super battles? classes? gfx? Weapons? tightness? sound? Nope.

How about fun? You fail to see the fun in Halo. It has not gotten the sales, awards, and reviews because it has 100 guns or dumb perks to throw the balance off. Vehicles is another thing that always seems to throw balance out of control. Just wait for them to release. Halo is gonna have enough weapons to keep the game tight, enough upgrades to make it worth the effort, enough maps and variety, it will have a ton of play types, and it will be fun. And millions are gonna flock to it and spend the next 2 years playing it Religiously til the next one comes out.
Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Vaasman

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"]What happens in planetside? what do you do... all I see is territory combat, but is there anything else?MBirdy88

Well thats what I wanted to know. and wether or not it is somewhat an MMORPG aswell (by terms of city, social points ect).

Each of the 3 factions has a safe zone where they can stage attacks and counter-attacks or just chill. They weren't really cities persay but they were definitely the social hubs of each server.

As for it's RPG-ness, there is level progression, but for the most part it just gives you more available options, in case you want to change your role on the fly. Changes to actual power were extremely limited in PS1, giving small implant options similar to perks in CoD. Command ranks also had levels and higher levels gave you more control over the battle strategy, giving you options like supply drops, command chat, orbital strikes, and drawing on the continent map.

I'm sure OP can tell you all about it since his opinion is very well founded.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"][QUOTE="Vaasman"]You say that like being only territory combat is a bad thing.

Vaasman

Each of the 3 factions has a safe zone where they can stage attacks and counter-attacks or just chill. As for it's RPG-ness, there is level progression, but largely it simply gives you more available options, in case you want to change your role on the fly. Changes to actual power were extremely limited in PS1, giving small implant options similar to perks in CoD. Command ranks also had levels and higher levels gave you more control over the battle strategy, giving you options like supply drops, command chat, orbital strikes, and drawing on the continent map.

So, would my summary of "Its Tribes with a persistant world" pretty much sum up the game? sounds good..... just hope there is meat behind it like you say there is.
Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Vaasman

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"] Well thats what I wanted to know. and wether or not it is somewhat an MMORPG aswell (by terms of city, social points ect). MBirdy88

Each of the 3 factions has a safe zone where they can stage attacks and counter-attacks or just chill. As for it's RPG-ness, there is level progression, but largely it simply gives you more available options, in case you want to change your role on the fly. Changes to actual power were extremely limited in PS1, giving small implant options similar to perks in CoD. Command ranks also had levels and higher levels gave you more control over the battle strategy, giving you options like supply drops, command chat, orbital strikes, and drawing on the continent map.

So, would my summary of "Its Tribes with a persistant world" pretty much sum up the game? sounds good..... just hope there is meat behind it like you say there is.

There's plenty of meat to the game and considering the second is free to play there's not much to lose even if there wasn't.

The only reason I stopped playing the first was simply server instability. PS1 was simply way ahead of it's time and technology couldn't keep up in tight quarters. Also the BFRobots kinda killed the balance. That said, my time with PS1 contains some of my absolute favorite moments in gaming, if you don't at least check out the f2p sequel I'd say you're missing out.

Tribes with a persistent world is pretty accurate, but in my opinion doesn't do enough justice to how ambitious and entertaining the game was.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 ForzaGearsFace
Member since 2011 • 3724 Posts

[QUOTE="Stalkerfieldsis"]

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

Vaasman

The story for halo 4 will be better than the story for Planetside 2 I guarantee it.

it will outscore this planetside as well, so i wanna hear hermits shut there faces. Im a bigger authority of this stuff than they are.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 ForzaGearsFace

You're right, we should stop comparing GOOD games like Planetside 2 to garbage games like Halo 4.

Goyoshi12

now this guy just is clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Mario_Eater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Mario_Eater
Member since 2010 • 344 Posts
I don't know about you TC, but I stopped 'comparing' planetside to halo when I found out that planetside 2 is the far superior game, which didn't take long at all. Comparisons are irrelevant when one is clearly better than the other...
Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Vaasman

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]

[QUOTE="Stalkerfieldsis"]

ForzaGearsFace

it will outscore this planetside as well, so i wanna hear hermits shut there faces. Im a bigger authority of this stuff than they are.

Actually I have more posts and a higher level which makes me a bigger authority in the infinitely small world of forum posting.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 ForzaGearsFace

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]The story for halo 4 will be better than the story for Planetside 2 I guarantee it.

Vaasman

Actually I have more posts and a higher level which makes me a bigger authority in the infinitely small world of forum poster ranking.

nah you dont take risks like i do and say things that are gonna happen and turn out to be right all the time. I own like its my job my friend, trust me on that, but I do like you.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 ForzaGearsFace

hermits are definitely the most sensative little bunch of whiners out there. I know if I post a herm thread that its going to be a big 300 400 post extravaganza

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Vaasman

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

ForzaGearsFace

Actually I have more posts and a higher level which makes me a bigger authority in the infinitely small world of forum poster ranking.

nah you dont take risks like i do and say things that are gonna happen and turn out to be right all the time. I own like its my job my friend, trust me on that, but I do like you.

And what have you posted in the past that was objectively correct and lends you credibility, exactly?

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 ForzaGearsFace

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]Actually I have more posts and a higher level which makes me a bigger authority in the infinitely small world of forum poster ranking.

Vaasman

And what have you posted in the past that was objectively correct and lends you credibility, exactly?

well the hot topic today was i clearly defined the mistake root of the WIIU and how it wont be considered a next gen system at E3 last year. I forcasted this mess from the start and now its looking pretty good. Im on here all the time, take a read, im whats all the fuss is about, i own these cows, sheep, herms daily.... but anyway, your main point of the story of Halo being far superior than Planetside garbage 2 is correct.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 ForzaGearsFace

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]Actually I have more posts and a higher level which makes me a bigger authority in the infinitely small world of forum poster ranking.

Vaasman

also read my blog, i called the ps3 dead awhile back, now its pretty much taken a given even by cows that they lost this gen.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Vaasman

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

ForzaGearsFace

well the hot topic today was i clearly defined the mistake root of the WIIU and how it wont be considered a next gen system at E3 last year. I forcasted this mess from the start and now its looking pretty good. Im on here all the time, take a read, im whats all the fuss is about, i own these cows, sheep, herms daily.... but anyway, your main point of the story of Halo being far superior than Planetside garbage 2 is correct.

That was sarcasm because Planetside does not have a story, but of course you already knew that from your extensive playtime with PS1 and PS2 I'm sure.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

hermits are definitely the most sensative little bunch of whiners out there. I know if I post a herm thread that its going to be a big 300 400 post extravaganza

ForzaGearsFace

That's because you've turned ignorance and zealotry into an artform ;)

Also, your brand of trollishness is one that the average system warrior seems, to enjoy feeding.

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

ForzaGearsFace

Who cares about scores,if you cannot even enjoy playing the game due to stuff and imprecise analog sticks of the controller? :?

As I said before,ANY PC FPS game that supports mouse and keyboard control scheme is already much better than Halo (or any other console shooter).Even disasters like Revelations 2012 control better...

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 ForzaGearsFace

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]And what have you posted in the past that was objectively correct and lends you credibility, exactly?

Vaasman

That was sarcasm because Planetside does not have a story, but of course you already knew that from your extensive playtime with PS1 and PS2 I'm sure.

well the game is not going to be as big or good as halo 4, so please can the hermits shut up, thats why im giving the beating to them.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 ForzaGearsFace

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

Rocker6

Who cares about scores,if you cannot even enjoy playing the game due to stuff and imprecise analog sticks of the controller? :?

As I said before,ANY PC FPS game that supports mouse and keyboard control scheme is already much better than Halo (or any other console shooter).Even disasters like Revelations 2012 control better...

get out of systemwars then