Have "Seamless Open World Galaxy" Mass Effect Andomeda...

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#51 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@mjorh said:
@moistcarrot said:

Just don't be Inquisition in Space.

@mjorh said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@mjorh said:

It can't top ME2 imo.

It CAN but it won't... I think... or may be it will (not sure). The idea is really good but will they be able to execute it well? Will these new features be well made or half baked? Time will tell... I have mixed feelings.

I'm more worried about the characters, either i'm gonna get to be sympathize with them like the way i did in ME2 or not, is the story is gonna be that epic like ME2 or not, not so much worried about gameplay tbh.

lol what, the plot in ME2 was incredibly weak.

No it wasn't, compare to other games and you see it was actually brilliant.

ME2 was brilliant second act of the trilogy, that was also a great standalone title. It was middle act done right, IMO. Plot was fantastic and a lot darker than the first one.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 14944 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:
@mjorh said:
@moistcarrot said:

@mjorh said:

I'm more worried about the characters, either i'm gonna get to be sympathize with them like the way i did in ME2 or not, is the story is gonna be that epic like ME2 or not, not so much worried about gameplay tbh.

ME2 was brilliant second act of the trilogy, that was also a great standalone title. It was middle act done right, IMO. Plot was fantastic and a lot darker than the first one.

No it wasn't, it was the worst. Lets see.

Opening the game with a deus ex machina space magic device to revive Shepard, and then not handling Shepard's revival well into well into the third act of the final game, forcing the player then to join up with a terrorist cell, allowing the player in Cerberus to visit the Citadel wearing the Cerberus clothing, the Horizon mission being riddled with plot holes, Shepards mission to nowhere so the Collectors can abduct the ship's crew, and the way the Reapers reproduce is bonkers. Nevermind that ME2 has multiple endings, by that endpoints, because after the suicide mission failed to even set up ME3 well at all, so DLC had to do it.

In ME3, "Lair of the Shadow Broker" is more important than The Suicide Mission.

ME1 and ME3 had far stronger plots, and ME3 is a lot darker than ME2.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#53 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@texasgoldrush said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@mjorh said:
@moistcarrot said:

@mjorh said:

Opening the game with a deus ex machina space magic device to revive Shepard, and then not handling Shepard's revival well into well into the third act of the final game, forcing the player then to join up with a terrorist cell, allowing the player in Cerberus to visit the Citadel wearing the Cerberus clothing, the Horizon mission being riddled with plot holes, Shepards mission to nowhere so the Collectors can abduct the ship's crew, and the way the Reapers reproduce is bonkers. Nevermind that ME2 has multiple endings, by that endpoints, because after the suicide mission failed to even set up ME3 well at all, so DLC had to do it.

You can stop your crusade about defending ME3 now. ME2 was better. Most people agree. You are in minority and of course it is your opinion, so move on.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#54  Edited By texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 14944 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:
@texasgoldrush said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@mjorh said:

You can stop your crusade about defending ME3 now. ME2 was better. Most people agree. You are in minority and of course it is your opinion, so move on.

Most people who think though simply do not think and fail to look at the flaws of the story.

And even then, the main plot actually was widely panned. Its the characters and their quests that made the game, not the main plot.

Yams1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#55 Yams1980
Member since 2006 • 2862 Posts

i may actually get this game if its good even though i've been very anti microsoft since their windows 8 and 10 release.