Halo Infinite Forge Mode looking awesome!

• 75 results
mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 1604 Posts

This will be a great feature when it's released for the 1000 people still playing

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#52 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12980 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@x_hedon said:
@hardwenzen said:
@x_hedon said:
@hardwenzen said:

First party is important to sell the system. Third party is important to have as many quality titles as possible. Xbox headset sux.

Xbox headset is a great headset.

If its your first piece of audio equipment that you've ever used, yes.

I understand its a hard pill to swallow, but it needs to be done, you have to have anything else but a shitty pair of Turtle Beaches sold for $49.99 before you can understand what's good audio.

I am content with my SteelSeries Arctis Pro's, but thanks!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38859 Posts

@x_hedon said:
@hardwenzen said:
@x_hedon said:
@hardwenzen said:
@x_hedon said:

Xbox headset is a great headset.

I understand its a hard pill to swallow, but it needs to be done, you have to have anything else but a shitty pair of Turtle Beaches sold for $49.99 before you can understand what's good audio.

Just having a peek on the amazon reviews, ouch. No wonder you defend the garbage headset from xbox. These Arctics Pros are in the same category.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:
@x_hedon said:
@hardwenzen said:
@x_hedon said:
@hardwenzen said:

Just having a peek on the amazon reviews, ouch. No wonder you defend the garbage headset from xbox. These Arctics Pros are in the same category.

Better than any headset you have or could afford. By the way, they work and sound awesome. And the reviews are great:

https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-nova-pro-wireless?country=US&mpa=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw852XBhC6ARIsAJsFPN1EzeCjiR5-PNCRqOz3YGHSTbdLclBo2dc0UjhqFSm2x_rlH0RU54MaAm7AEALw_wcB

4.5 out of 5 stars.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38859 Posts

@x_hedon said:
@hardwenzen said:
@x_hedon said:
@hardwenzen said:
@x_hedon said:

Better than any headset you have or could afford. By the way, they work and sound awesome. And the reviews are great:

https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-nova-pro-wireless?country=US&mpa=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw852XBhC6ARIsAJsFPN1EzeCjiR5-PNCRqOz3YGHSTbdLclBo2dc0UjhqFSm2x_rlH0RU54MaAm7AEALw_wcB

4.5 out of 5 stars.

Afford? That's throwing money away. They don't sound awesome. You don't know what's sounding awesome🤡

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:
@x_hedon said:

4.5 out of 5 stars.

Afford? That's throwing money away. They don't sound awesome. You don't know what's sounding awesome🤡

You know I am way cooler than you, right? I mean, I have it got it going on like Donkey Kong.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16542 Posts

@madsnakehhh: its winning hard and smashing the pos5. Xbox keeps on #winning hahaha

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10616 Posts

@sealionact said:
@ermacness said:
@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: Strange then, that even you couldn’t be bothered to buy them. No wonder sales of ps5 exclusive games are tanking if even it’s biggest fanboy prefers 3rd party games.

Ain’t this the case for both ps5 and xsx/xss games?

Not really. Exclusives are the only thing Sony has to attract gamers over other platforms. Xbox has Gamepass, and Nintendo‘s exclusives sell like crazy. Xbox hasn’t gone down the exclusive route, so more people can play those games.

That’s true to YOU. That’s YOUR outlook on the ps5. People have to stop believing that their opinion/views represents everyone. PS games AND Xbox games are selling poorly. Xbox doesn’t get a “free pass” because their agenda is different from ps.

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

@Maroxad: 'Will Halo Infinite be able to get back the players it has lost?'

It's not like people sold their copies. It's a free download on Game Pass...

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44083 Posts

The disingenuous of MS/Xbox anti-fans saying; too late or words to that affect are just sour grapes because they fear Halo: Infinite, mooaar than any other game and we all can see it here daily. ;o

Just ask Rare, about Sea of mofo Thieves, and the millions of active players now when a just few months after it was launched and before the tons of content added over the last 5 years or so, the same rubes were claiming it's done, too little too late BS . lol

Thank you MS/343i, truly for the gamerzz.... Jazz!!! :P

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By KvallyX

@SecretPolice said:

The disingenuous of MS/Xbox anti-fans saying; too late or words to that affect are just sour grapes because they fear Halo: Infinite, mooaar than any other game and we all can see it here daily. ;o

Just ask Rare, about Sea of mofo Thieves, and the millions of active players now when a just few months after it was launched and before the tons of content added over the last 5 years or so, the same rubes were claiming it's done, too little too late BS . lol

Cows talk more about Halo than any game on PS 🤷‍♂️

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SecretPolice

@x_hedon said:
@SecretPolice said:

There's an easy way to tell if you're over the target.

You're getting all the flak and man does Infinite get the flak. lol :P

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#63 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@ermacness: It’s not true to only me. Why do people buy a ps5 then? What compelling reason other than exclusives does Sony offer?

Sony needs to sell 1st party games in order to survive. MS needs to sell subscriptions which includes 1st party games.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 KvallyX

@SecretPolice said:
@x_hedon said:
@SecretPolice said:

There's an easy way to tell if you're over the target.

You're getting all the flak and man does Infinite get the flak. lol :P

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SecretPolice

@x_hedon:

lol :P

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10616 Posts

@sealionact said:

@ermacness: It’s not true to only me. Why do people buy a ps5 then? What compelling reason other than exclusives does Sony offer?

Sony needs to sell 1st party games in order to survive. MS needs to sell subscriptions which includes 1st party games.

I, for one will not be trying to convince you on what other reasons other than exclusives that Sony offers. I however will provide 1 other factual reason outside of exclusives that the ps5 may provide given the circumstances

Unity. If someone brother, sister, husband, wife, friend, or etc have a ps5 and they want to game with them, guess what console they’ll more than likely go with?

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@madsnakehhh: its winning hard and smashing the pos5. Xbox keeps on #winning hahaha

This is one of the saddest responses i've ever gotten in this place ... and i've been here for a while now.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 sealionact

@ermacness: Might have played a part before crossplay came along, but now all the major 3rd party games let you play online with other platforms….and that is another reason why Sonys exclusives are selling less; there’s little or no online portions to their games, which means no “unity” anyway.

RaZoR500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 RaZoR500
Member since 2005 • 381 Posts

@sealionact said:

In some cases its regional preference/gaming culture

I always buy all the consoles (love having all the options and consoles are that expensive anyway)

When I went in to buy my Xbox Series X, I kid you not the store owner was surprised someone walked in to buy the console and he himself was telling me that he would never buy one for himself and only plays on Playstation. At which point most of the people in store jumped in saying the same things and trying to convince me to get a PS5 instead. It was until I told them I already have a PS5 and I just like having all consoles that they gave up on convincing me. I would say that 80% of console gamers in my country (albeit a small island) do their gaming on PS5 and wont look at anything else.

I am sure that in other countries and regions the opposite is true and Xbox is preferred.

Long story short if you take my country as an example exclusives don't mean much and its all how the gaming culture of the region for the average gamer has developed

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By sealionact
@RaZoR500 said:
@sealionact said:

I always buy all the consoles (love having all the options and consoles are that expensive anyway)

When I went in to buy my Xbox Series X, I kid you not the store owner was surprised someone walked in to buy the console and he himself was telling me that he would never buy one for himself and only plays on Playstation. At which point most of the people in store jumped in saying the same things and trying to convince me to get a PS5 instead. It was until I told them I already have a PS5 and I just like having all consoles that they gave up on convincing me. I would say that 80% of console gamers in my country (albeit a small island) do their gaming on PS5 and wont look at anything else.

I am sure that in other countries and regions the opposite is true and Xbox is preferred.

Long story short if you take my country as an example exclusives don't mean much and its all how the gaming culture of the region for the average gamer has developed

I mostly buy both consoles too. I had a ps1, ps3 and ps4 as well as all the Xbox’s. My reason for buying PS consoles was always to play games that weren’t available anywhere else, and were more or less “must play” titles.

That’s changed for me now in that there just aren’t any “must play“ titles this gen. Closest would have been Ratchet and Clank, but there’s plenty of similar games on XSX to keep me happy. Too many one and done games, and they’re all so similar in that they’re mostly 3rd person action adventures, with an ounce of RPG thrown in.

I get the “People buy a console because their friends have one” train of thought, but as an Xbox guy….if Sony offered a serious alternative to Gamepass, and invested in Studios as much as MS has, I’d switch instantly. Friends or not.

RaZoR500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 RaZoR500
Member since 2005 • 381 Posts
@sealionact said:

I mostly buy both consoles too. I had a ps1, ps3 and ps4 as well as all the Xbox’s. My reason for buying PS consoles was always to play games that weren’t available anywhere else, and were more or less “must play” titles.

That’s changed for me now in that there just aren’t any “must play“ titles this gen. Closest would have been Ratchet and Clank, but there’s plenty of similar games on XSX to keep me happy. Too many one and done games, and they’re all so similar in that they’re mostly 3rd person action adventures, with an ounce of RPG thrown in.

I get the “People buy a console because their friends have one” train of thought, but as an Xbox guy….if Sony offered a serious alternative to Gamepass, and invested in Studios as much as MS has, I’d switch instantly. Friends or not.

Don't get me wrong I am not debating you on your points as they are valid for myself as well to an extent and see your point.

For the average Joe gamer though? Nothing as complex. In the 90s everyone and their grandma had a PS1 here and people just kept gravitating to what they knew which was the PS console.

Have plenty of average gamer friends and when ever I asked why they got the console they got, out of ignorance maybe and lack of research is because I always had a Playstation. They never have a clue of what games are coming out on their console of choice let alone competitors. They just know when the next Fifa and COD is coming out while filling the time in between with what is the popular multiplat at the time.

While gamers like yourself and I know what they want and will even spent more to have all consoles etc its not the case for the average gamer which his choice are either what his friend has or what they are familiar with. Exclusives play a small part to the annual cod/fifa player and light gamers.

All this of course is on personal experience and what i experience in my country and not stating it as an absolute norm for everywhere else

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 KvallyX

@sealionact said:
@RaZoR500 said:
@sealionact said:

That isn’t a must play title at all.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 sealionact

@x_hedon said:
@sealionact said:
@RaZoR500 said:
@sealionact said:

That isn’t a must play title at all.

That’s why I said “closest”. 😂

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 SecretPolice

:P

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By KvallyX
@SecretPolice said:

:P

Moistcarrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1474 Posts

Awesome but the game is dead. Should have been ready at launch.